error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting { near ","

I get the following error when i try to inherit a interface in a IDL
file,

 error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting { near ","

inside the IDL file i am trying to use a interface like this,

interface IVehicle : ICar, IUnknown
{

};

Any idea why this error is coming?

Thanks

0
donguy76 (15)
8/20/2007 8:03:23 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Unable to start Outlook, Error "personal folders.pst is not a personal folders
When we attempt to start outlook (XP) we receive the error message "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The file Personal Folders.pst is not a personal fodlers file." Any suggestions ...

when i am sending email, it appears "unspecified error"
when i am sending an email, it appears"unspecified error", even i clik ok, it revert the same stage and cannot send out email????? Ask elsewhere. This newsgroup is for Word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dng" <dng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFEAD0C-66F2-48E4-ABDF-3A320B8049B0@microsoft.com... > when i am sending an email, it appears"unspecified error", even i clik ok, > it > revert the same stage and cannot send out email????? ...

Error while installing languega pack, CRM 4.0
Hello, I installed succesfully the german language pack for crm. When I try to activate this languega pack over the Webinterface i get an error. The application log tells me this: Source: MSCRMWebService Description: MUI Provisioning failed. Error: Thread was being aborted. Any ideas? I searched in previous entrys here, but wasn't able to find a solution. Thanks! Regards Rene On the crm database run the following command: Delete from MetadataSchema.LocalizedLabel where CustomizationLevel = 2 NB: make sure you have a backup. And ofcourse this is not supported but should work. -...

SBS 2003, MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store, Error: -1102 Warning
Hi all, I have event warning on the SBS 2003 - MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store. It is only warning but it will nice to have some explanation. Thank you, The log: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 30/03/2005 Time: 3:36:35 p.m. User: N/A Computer: MYSERVER Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MYSERVER)". Function name or description of problem: Restrict/SetSearchCriteria Error: -1102 Warning: fail to apply search optimization to folder (FID 2-45000A) Retrying withou...

Error messege when I open or right click on a folder in public folders, ID no: c1030af0
Hi I've recently added another nic and ip-adr. to my exchange 2003 server. And after this new hardware and ip.adr Ive got a problem whith public folders. When I look at the properties on a subfolder in public folders with exchange system manager I'll get the following error: Exchange System Manager The operation failed due to an invalid fomat in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. ID no: c1030af0 Exchange System Manager I'm not sure how the host headers should look like for the virtual server. Any suggestion? Thanks in advanc...

Calculate average of a range, but exclude errors
Hello! In my workbook I have several worksheets. In cell B2 of every worksheet, there is an average from the data in that worksheet. As this is a template, some data is not entered yet, and some B2 cells show error (div by 0). Now, I wanted to calculate the average from B2 cells of all worksheets, but exclude all cells with errors. My formula =Average(Sheet1:Sheet12!B2) How do I modify this to work? Thakks Peter Hi Peter, Change the formulas of the cells that you want to average to =IF(ISERROR(YourFormula),"",YourFormula) or, even better, check for the divider being zero...

Publisher mailmerge error message, invalid office data source
I am trying to edit a mailmerge database I started in publisher, but I keep getting an error message, "This is not a valid office data source". But it was just fine earlier. Are you creating the list in Publisher? What version Publisher? Look in "My Documents", "My Data Sources", is your data base there? Is there a number associated with your error? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Obrother" <Obrother@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31B77242-6579-4B64-9...

Visual C++ Error, Excel requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Excel 2000 Windows 2000. I've searched Google and tried alternate techniques for starting Excel, including Star/Run, /automation and /safe .. nothing works. The app closes with the message shown at the bottom of this post. I have never had a problem which could not be solved by reinstalling Excel until now. I do not have Outlook Express or access to newsgroups so I do not mind a reply to William.[pleasenospam]Benson@ge.com I have repaired Office, no luck. I tried installing Excel 2003 (full, not upgrade) in a separate folder (the install was successful, but it also did not launch)...

After modify isv.config, the CRM login error.
Just add the following code to isv.config, but when login CRM, it says "error...". I think I need to do some extra jobs? <MenuBar> <!-- Custom menu bar items that appear between --> <!-- the GoTo menu and the Help menu --> <CustomMenus> <Menu Title="ISV"> <MenuItem Title="New Window" Url="http://www.microsoft.com"/> <MenuSpacer/> <SubMenu Title="ISV Tests"> <M...

exch 2003, constant error, please help
i have a simple installation: 2 windows 2003 servers acting as AD DC's (server01, server02). server01 is also the exchange server with exchange 2003 basic installed. everything seems to be working fine even though my event logs keep filling up with the same warning and error. the warning is: SMTP could not connect to the DNS server '199.5.0.30'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. and the error is: SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. Either none are configured, or all are down. of course dns is up and running on both dc's and everythin...

temp environment error, Vista, Word 2007
Upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on my Vista laptop, I cet a "temp environment error" and can do little in Word. Is there an easy fix or do I restore/wipe clean/start over? See the article "Problems opening Word” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProbsOpeningWord.htm -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Pb45" <Pb45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Single Instance 1047, 1003 errors during Exchange 2003 SP1 upgrade
CWe have recently upgraded one of our Exchange 2003 servers to SP1. The server is running Windows 2000 SP4. During the upgrade the server flagged up SINGLE instances of the two errors below, can anyone shed any light into why this has happened? Is it a well known issue with upgrading a W2K server rather than W23K? IISInfoCtrs error 1003: Unable to query the IIS Info service performance data. The error code returned by the service is data DWORD 0. MSExchangeMU error 1047: Metabase Update failed to properly initialize its context. It will retry initialization every 60 seconds until succee...

Outlook 2003, Error (0x8004010F)
I got a problem with sending/receiving eMails in=20 Outlook 2003 (German version) Fehler (0x8004010F) beim Ausf=FChren der Aufgabe=20 "xxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx - Nachrichten werden gesendet":=20 "Der Vorgang konnte nicht ausgef=FChrt werden. Ein=20 Objekt wurde nicht gefunden." Well, has anyone an idea how to get rid of this error? >-----Original Message----- >I got a problem with sending/receiving eMails in=20 >Outlook 2003 (German version) > > >Fehler (0x8004010F) beim Ausf=FChren der Aufgabe=20 >"xxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx - Nachrichten werden gesendet"...

Publish completed with errors, CRM failed
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C514DB.882B0040 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have CRM 1.2 server and Database server installed in one system. All = these Days I used to add one or more attributes to CRM using deployment = manager. Now I have requirements for adding few more attributes, hence i = have added few more attributes and trying to do publish customization. I = have select Lead and then seleted target CRM server and said next then = it says "Publish completed ...

error sending mail,
Last week I could not recieve mail and gary helped sort it out, now i cant send any messages as the following message appears: Subject 'Emailing: STA42547', Account: 'MAIL.TALKTALK.NET', Server: 'SMTP.TALKTALK.NET', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 SIZE 20971520', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D Thanks Nick How big is the message? It is probably 20 MB and that is probably too big for TALKTALK. "Nick. R" <NickR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:290F4DC6-A451...

Crystal report logon error, please verify that you have enough licenses
Hi, I have a problem with CRM Crystal reports 9. I am not able to access reports in CRM. When i am trying to access reports, I am getting the following error. "Crystal report logon error, please verify that you have enough licenses." APS service is unable to start in default port (6400). If i change the port APS is running successfully. still i am not able to access reports in CRM and getting the same error. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ravi Chander ...

Click, Double-Click and Run Time Error 2115
The following code works fine when executed as a double-click event. When I change it to a click event I get run-time error 2115 when in BannerUpdate (last routine in the code snippit). The text displays in the banner and I get the error. comboQuads is a combo box which is populated through the not in list event. What is happening, and how can I fix the problem? Private Sub comboQuads_Click() 'Having selected a descriptor, make the link and add the text to the banner display. Call MakeLinkRecord(rsProjects, comboQuads, rsQuadLinks, strQuadBanner) Call BannerUpdate(txtQuadBann...

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0
I have an application that will happily post 20TPS from 9 different processes running on three different computers. In the middle of all this happiness, I'll get about three seconds of: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.) and then posting returns to normal. Only one of the nine processes will be affected. None of the applications are connecting/reconnection. Each is using a dedicated SQLClient connection to a SQLServer ...

Re: cannot add public folders, c1030af0 error
No one seems to know why this is happening. I cannot create any new public folders, please help! - Matt A friend of mine had the same problem, so he rang me. It took me 30 minutes to figure out the solution on his server, perhaps it works for you as well: His default web site in IIS (the site where exchange has its virtual directories) was running only with the host header "www.domain.com" (there are more sites running on his machine, since he uses only one IP address, host header names are used). When we added the host header name "servername", it worked. Probabl...

Error Message (Same table, cannot be the the child of two nested relations)
We created a XML Schema that has nested table relations. We had the following Warning message come up. An unhandled exception of the type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in system.data.dll Additional information: The same Table (DOS_Identifiers) cannot be the child table in two nested relations. Does anyone know a workaround for this problem? You are suppose to be able to do this according to the standard from W3C. HELP! Thanks in advance -={Brian Kedersha}=- bkedersha@aol.com kedershab@cox.net Brian, It's an acknowledged limitation of the DataSet [0]. The linked po...

CRM Environmental Diag Wizard, errors in SQL server
I am trying to trouble shoot an issue I am having with e-mail not being sent from our CRM server and I ran into another issue. I ran the CRM Environment Diag Wizard and came up with a warning that states the following. Job server_database_name_replaced.Update Contract States could not be found in the sysjobs table. I am not sure if this is something I should be concerned about, or even how to fix it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Joe I also noticed this in the summary on the line right below the error. Job Start_Incremental on server_database_name_replaced.ftcat_d...

macro problem. Upgraded to Excel 2002, now getting error message
Hello, this is my first time posting so please go easy on me. I am running a macro that pulls data from several files an interpolates information; the process takes about 20-25 mins. upgraded to excel 2002 and now the when I run a large input file i runs about 2/3 of the way then gives me the standard error messag saying the program needs to shut down. If i cut the file up in smalle parts the program will run through, but it's a pain stitching th output back together. I have never had this problem before when I wa running Excel 2000. Is there a setting I have to change? -Thanks :conf...

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "long __cdecl _com_dispatch_method(struct IDispatch *,long,unsigned short,unsigned short,void *,wchar_t const *,...)" (?_com_dispatch_method@@YAJPAUIDispatch@
Hi, I have installed Visual Studio Express 2005, and the platform SDK. I'm trying to compile, but get this linker error. The only reference I found on the web was a post of this person describing the possible cause: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/ng/microsoft.public.platformsdk.sdk_install/post20679802.asp Any clues, hints.. ? Leo Well, since you didn't bother to put the error message in the body of the text, it is a bit hard to read. Please do not put content in the headers. I only see the first segment of the header in my reader. A header that contains interesting informatio...

Sql 2005 64 bit , error creating Maintenance Plan
Sql 2005 Standard Ed. 64 bit installed on Windows 2008 64 bit server standard SP2 Creating Maintanance Plan, I obtain errors: Stato Creazione guidata piano di manutenzione - Creazione del piano di manutenzione "Manutenzione DB Utente" (Errore) Messaggi � Creazione del piano di manutenzione non riuscita. ------------------------------ ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI: Impossibile eseguire Crea per JobStep 'Sottopiano'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.MaintenancePlanTasks) Per visualizzare le informazioni della Guida, fare clic qui: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?P...