error C2719 with VC7.1

Hi everyone,

VC6 compiles fine, but 7.1 flags an error.

 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\vector(507):
error C2719: '_Val': formal parameter with __declspec(align('16')) won't be
aligned

This appears to be related to my usage of std::vector in my classes.
Also, I have this at the top of one of my classes's header

#define MYD3DXMATRIX D3DXMATRIXA16

My usage of D3DXMATRIXA16 is not related to std::vector
I never declare a vector<D3DXMATRIXA16> my_matrices;
or anything like that.

For those who don't know, D3DXMATRIXA16 is meant to be used with SSE
instructions.

Have you seen this compiler error? What did you do.

0
NULL3758 (62)
12/8/2004 11:49:35 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Hanna-Barbera" <NULL@excite.com> wrote in message

>  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Vc7\include\vector(507):
> error C2719: '_Val': formal parameter with __declspec(align('16')) won't
be
> aligned
>
> #define MYD3DXMATRIX D3DXMATRIXA16
>
> My usage of D3DXMATRIXA16 is not related to std::vector
> I never declare a vector<D3DXMATRIXA16> my_matrices;
> or anything like that.
>
> Have you seen this compiler error? What did you do.

I had the same problem and rewrote my code to use D3DMATRIX instead of old
D3DMATRIXA16 (which originates from DX 7.0 if I remember correctly).

Regards

0
gt2990 (27)
12/9/2004 7:55:03 AM
> I had the same problem and rewrote my code to use D3DMATRIX instead of old
> D3DMATRIXA16 (which originates from DX 7.0 if I remember correctly).
>
> Regards

Isn't D3DMATRIX older?
OK, I'll change it as well until there is a better solution.

0
NULL3758 (62)

Password error when e-mailing a spreadsheet.
I receive this error when attempting to e-mail a spreadsheet (by clicking 'Send this sheet' in Excel): "A sheet in the workbook you are trying to save is password protected. Password protected sheets cannot be saved in the HTML format. To save this file in HTML, you must first remove the password." Is there a workaround or solution for this error that will allow me to e-mail a password protected spreadsheet from within Excel? Thank you. Send it as an attachment, but send it as a *.xls file--a real workbook???? swellett wrote: > > I receive this error when at...

Error Message 04-25-07
Hi all, I am using a module to lookup records in my database. The module allows an unbound box to look up records by matching the record to the text typed in the box. I am using cboFindAsUType and Access 2000. The problem is that the module is used in 2 different forms and brings up this error in only 1 form. Error accessing fill. Network connection may have been lost. The entire database and all records are on my computer and until yesterday worked fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Byron This sounds like a really nasty bug in the early release of Access 2000. ...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Error message with Outlook 2007
I am running into problems with some of my users with previews. The error message I am getting is This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer. To open the file double-click it. I found out the problem. Uninstall google desktop.. Just as an FYI "Joe" <josephadeluca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:40EFABD0-33C0-449A-A48E-75CD67B8C648@microsoft.com... > I am running into problems with some of my users with previews. The error > message I am getting is > This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer. To > ope...

Keep getting this Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Any suggestions on how to fix this error? Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: ' Server: 'smtp.gmail.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes "Poodlenation" <Poodlenation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5FED1D7-835F-4BFE-B7E7-D81D05696967@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions on how to fix this error? > > Your server has unexpectedly terminat...

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

ERROR 1053 when strating CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003
When strating the MSCRM Security Service I get the following error. ERROR 1053: THe service did not respond to the strat or control request in a timly fashion. We have just installed CRM prior to migrating it from a 2000 server. Any sygestions on what could be causing this ?? Thanks ...

Error starting
Hi, when i try to connect to the CRM i get the following error: errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80040E4D ...

Windows Server 2008 Installation Error
Hi , I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but I get following error when I put the key: Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has encountered an error and needs to be restarted. i restart the installation but the problem happens again. any fix for this? Thanks, Are you booting from the installation media? -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "dfrg" wrote: &g...

Saving error on network
When I open a word or excel file on network (mapping drive), when I tried to Save As a new file (On network drive as well), the errors occur. Any one know what the error means? +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 1.JPG | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4148 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- ryanlcs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ryanlcs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/memb...

Error that prevents Copy Worksheet to another Tab
When I try to copy a worksheet as another tab in the same file or to another excel file, I get the error listed below. I can move the worksheet, I just can not copy it. Microsoft Office Excel cannot access the file ‘C:\DOCUME~1\JEFFRE~1.JEF|LOCALS~1\TEMP”. There are several possible reasons: • The file name or path does not exist. • The file is being used by another program. • The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook. Bullet point one has not meaning since at this point I am not trying to open a file. The program has not problem opening fi...

Run Time error When Outlook XP starts in WXP
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP (all updates applied) crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade. Now when I start Outlook, most times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal folder for errors. Fixes? Britt Dickson -- "In an era o...

can not accses my email i get Error Number: 0x800CCC32
Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 abe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. > Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs > /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server > Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): ...

how to down load more than 1 year statements
HI I like to download more than one year of statment from my brokerage. But it only goes back to 1 year. I want to download statement from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. but since I am downloading in March 2004 it only goes back to march 2003. I had money 2001 it didn't have the option to download more than one year of statement. I got mony 2004 but same thing it only goes back to March 2003. I have noticed that it can arrange reports from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. But still missing the actual data from 1-1- 2003 to March 2003. Please advise how I can achieve that goal. Thanking in anticipa...

content conversion errors in Exch 2003
Hello, I am getting the following errors in Exch 2003 when receiving emails from a client who is running Boldon James Enterprise Mail 3 (3.6.1 update 2). I have the patch MS04-002. Any ideas what is going on and how to resolve it? Thanks Jon Global domain identifier (Country, ADMD, PRMD) in first Trace Information of message C=gb;A= ;P=hmg+jon-dev;L=itcuser:267750:20040513134619 does not match MTSID value. [MTA XFER-IN 13 40] (12) Object 0600003E received from entity /DC=UK/DC=MIL/DC=TS/DC=DIS/CN=CONFIGURATION/CN=SERVICES/CN=MICROSOFT EXCHANGE/CN=DISEXCHANGE/CN=ADMINISTRATIVE GROUPS/CN=F...

WLK 1.5: IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)
Hello, I am trying to run unclassified tests for NDIS5 virtual miniport + IM filter driver - we need WHQL signature for Win7. There is new test "IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)" that keeps me from having submission report to be "likely accepted". When I skip it, Submission reports as "will fail" because test is missing. I didn't found anything about this test in DTM help, nor when I tried to "google" anything. When I select it, it requires additional setup - need to fill local/ remote message/support devic...

Error message in Outlook 2002
I receive the following error message when opening Outlook 2002 connected to an Exchange Server (2000). This has only begun after trying (unsuccessfully) to sync only my calendar with my new Palm. "Could not install the custom actions. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error." I get this error twice before Outlook will open. Thanks fo rany help! ...

syntax error (at stored proc)?
Hi, I am not sure what is the issue. I got following error. "Incorrect syntax near '@Param'." Bottom is the stored procedure. --------------------------------------------------------- CREATE PROC [dbo].[spCreateUser] @Param nvarchar(50) AS BEGIN CREATE USER @Param FOR LOGIN @Param END --------------------------------------------------------- I would appreciate if you let me know. Thanks. You cannot use parameters/variables in the CREATE USER statement. To accomplish that you would need to use dynamic SQL. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.co...

Exchange 2003/Outlook2003 Receive Error
Has any ever seen, and fixed the following error when Outlook 2003 is trying to receive data from Exchange 2003. "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" I'm not sure exactly what broke it, but this is on a test rig. Uninstalled deleted directories and reinstall Exchange. Client side, happens to three out or three test workstations. Tried removing and recreating profiles. Just out of things to try. Thanks Larry Warnat Turn off cached mode and see if it goes away. If so it i...

Is there any way to use the MATCH function with more than 1 column
For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value 215, but my data set spans more than one column. My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) returns an #N/A error. What can I do? Do you want both the row and column ? Two separate values? -- Gary's Student "Mr. Snrub" wrote: > For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value > 215, but my data set spans more than one column. > > My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) > returns an #...

error changing data type
I have a 500-MB access 2002 database with several numeric fields of type Double. I'm trying to convert the double fields to decimal fields. I get the following error when saving the table after applying the field change: Microsoft Access can't change the data type. There isn't enough disk space or memory. I have 9 GB free on my hard drive, and I have 512 MB of RAM. What do I need to do to convert these fields? Thanks. I forgot to mention that I'm running Access 2002 sp2. Copy the table without carrying the data across, creating an empty table. Make the changes in...

FRx Printer Error
We're trying to change a printer in FRX; but get the error: Error: 0. Occured in: PrintCommonDialog() I did find an earlier thread on this; but the solution did not work.. This is for FRx 6.7 SP10 and GP10 All GP users are Terminal Server Users. Any ideas? Willwonka, I suggest you initially try resolving this issue by visiting KB article 931722 and see which cause may apply to your situation. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "willwonka" wrote: > We're trying to change a print...

Error on Navigation Bar 05-07-04
On one of my client PCs the navigation bar does not work correctly. After two or three clicks on the bar I got the following error; yet the GoTo in the menu bar is working fine. Line: 69 Char: 4 Error: Permission denied Code: 0 URL: http://w-mscrm/bar_bottom.aspx?startPage=Home Please help!.. I am receiving this error too, any help would be appreciated! ...

Error Code 0x80246007
i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro Are you try to install Windows XP Service Pack 3 from Windows Update ? -=- "volcompunk" wrote: > i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error > Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? > > i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro 0x80246007 SUS_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED A BITS transfer error occurred, but the exact error could not be retrieved. Are you runn...

This 1 weird tip works for flattening the belly 65767
www.fantastic-body.com Some of my greatest progress in life has come by listening to my elders. Wisdom often comes with age. Well in this case, fatloss wisdom comes with really, really... REALLY old age. I'm talking Fred Flintstone-age. But once I saw how it works, it made perfect sense to try it myself... .... and what do you know? Flatter stomach; less bodyfat; and better muscle tone. Even sleep improves. All from this 1 tip. There's a presentation you need to see: http://www.everyotherdaydiet.com/go/goodshape <-- Click-Here That will tell y...