dynamic sub menus without command ids

Hi,

I am trying to create dynamic submenus without predefined command ids.
Having overridden OnMenuSelect, I dynamically generate the menu items (when
the correct menu to be opened), replacing an original dummy entry with the
id ID_DAR0:

     int c = pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->GetMenuItemCount();
     for(int x = 0; x < c; x++)
      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->RemoveMenu(0, MF_BYPOSITION);
     for(int m=0; m<=m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetUpperBound(); m++)
      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->AppendMenu( MF_STRING, ID_DAR0,
m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetAt(m));

Now all I need is a suggestion, on how to get the INDEX of the generated
submenu item, when clicked.

Every approach I have taken so far has failed, because somewhere along the
line, I need a distinct command id! If I where able to somehow get the index
of the item just clicked, everything would be fine. Something similar to
OnInitMenuPopup, but for menu items, would be ideal.

Thanks,

Thomas

0
cash1 (13)
1/29/2004 3:06:56 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thomas Noone wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to create dynamic submenus without predefined command ids.
>Having overridden OnMenuSelect, I dynamically generate the menu items (when
>the correct menu to be opened)

Why aren't you doing this in WM_INITMENUPOPUP?

>replacing an original dummy entry with the
>id ID_DAR0:
>
>     int c = pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->GetMenuItemCount();
>     for(int x = 0; x < c; x++)
>      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->RemoveMenu(0, MF_BYPOSITION);
>     for(int m=0; m<=m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetUpperBound(); m++)
>      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->AppendMenu( MF_STRING, ID_DAR0,
>m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetAt(m));
>
>Now all I need is a suggestion, on how to get the INDEX of the generated
>submenu item, when clicked.
>
>Every approach I have taken so far has failed, because somewhere along the
>line, I need a distinct command id! If I where able to somehow get the index
>of the item just clicked, everything would be fine. Something similar to
>OnInitMenuPopup, but for menu items, would be ideal.

You should reserve a range of IDs for this submenu and assign them to your
menu items. That is, instead of assigning ID_DAR0 to all of them, assign
ID_DAR0, ID_DAR0+1, ID_DAR0+2, etc. Then you can use ON_COMMAND_RANGE to
deal with their command messages.

--
Doug Harrison
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

this is my current way of doing things, but I am limited to the amount of
IDs I define in advance.

Apart from that fact: what would be the most elegant way of defining a large
range of IDs? Currently, I'm using dummy menu items. another reason I wanted
to avoid IDs.

Thomas

Doug Harrison [MVP] <dsh@mvps.org> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
9bfi10l9trb4r1a63l8rkuuufrp27ba466@4ax.com...
> Thomas Noone wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am trying to create dynamic submenus without predefined command ids.
> >Having overridden OnMenuSelect, I dynamically generate the menu items
(when
> >the correct menu to be opened)
>
> Why aren't you doing this in WM_INITMENUPOPUP?
>
> >replacing an original dummy entry with the
> >id ID_DAR0:
> >
> >     int c = pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->GetMenuItemCount();
> >     for(int x = 0; x < c; x++)
> >      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->RemoveMenu(0,
MF_BYPOSITION);
> >     for(int m=0; m<=m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetUpperBound(); m++)
> >      pPopupMenu->GetSubMenu(MenuDARSubSub)->AppendMenu( MF_STRING,
ID_DAR0,
> >m_pDoc->m_namenD.GetAt(m));
> >
> >Now all I need is a suggestion, on how to get the INDEX of the generated
> >submenu item, when clicked.
> >
> >Every approach I have taken so far has failed, because somewhere along
the
> >line, I need a distinct command id! If I where able to somehow get the
> >of the item just clicked, everything would be fine. Something similar to
> >OnInitMenuPopup, but for menu items, would be ideal.
>
> You should reserve a range of IDs for this submenu and assign them to your
> menu items. That is, instead of assigning ID_DAR0 to all of them, assign
> ID_DAR0, ID_DAR0+1, ID_DAR0+2, etc. Then you can use ON_COMMAND_RANGE to
> deal with their command messages.
>
> --
> Doug Harrison
> Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

0
cash1 (13)
1/29/2004 5:35:32 PM
Thomas Noone wrote:

>Thanks Doug,
>
>this is my current way of doing things, but I am limited to the amount of
>IDs I define in advance.
>
>Apart from that fact: what would be the most elegant way of defining a large
>range of IDs? Currently, I'm using dummy menu items. another reason I wanted
>to avoid IDs.

I'd just pick a starting number outside the range ClassWizard normally
assigns to resource IDs, document the usage, and go from there. It's the
same sort of strategy that's necessary to use multiple MFC extension DLLs
which export resources in a single program. See these tech notes for more:

TN020: ID Naming and Numbering Conventions
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_MFCNOTES_TN020.asp

TN033: DLL Version of MFC
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_MFCNOTES_TN033.asp

--
Doug Harrison
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

ijhi10di7q8f631bdds55h2eu57o7r4nd1@4ax.com...
> Thomas Noone wrote:
>
> >Thanks Doug,
> >
> >this is my current way of doing things, but I am limited to the amount of
> >IDs I define in advance.
> >
> >Apart from that fact: what would be the most elegant way of defining a
large
> >range of IDs? Currently, I'm using dummy menu items. another reason I
wanted
> >to avoid IDs.
>
> I'd just pick a starting number outside the range ClassWizard normally
> assigns to resource IDs, document the usage, and go from there. It's the
> same sort of strategy that's necessary to use multiple MFC extension DLLs
> which export resources in a single program. See these tech notes for more:
>
> TN020: ID Naming and Numbering Conventions

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/
_MFCNOTES_TN020.asp

> TN033: DLL Version of MFC

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/
_MFCNOTES_TN033.asp

> --
> Doug Harrison
> Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

0
cash1 (13)
1/30/2004 8:34:16 AM
Thomas Noone wrote:

>Now that I've implemented the menu update via OnMenuSelect, I have a very
>annoying flicker.
>Would you know of any way to stop the redrawing or update of the menu while
>erasing and rewriting the menu items, using MFC?

I asked earlier, "Why aren't you doing this in WM_INITMENUPOPUP?" That's
normally where submenus are rewritten, and it's done before they're
displayed.

--
Doug Harrison
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

Thanks for your patience and help,

2h9l10p46tag5iracci56jc5otca16kuu7@4ax.com...
> Thomas Noone wrote:
>
> >Now that I've implemented the menu update via OnMenuSelect, I have a very
> >annoying flicker.
> >Would you know of any way to stop the redrawing or update of the menu
while
> >erasing and rewriting the menu items, using MFC?
>
> I asked earlier, "Why aren't you doing this in WM_INITMENUPOPUP?" That's
> normally where submenus are rewritten, and it's done before they're
> displayed.
>
> --
> Doug Harrison
> Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

0
cash1 (13)
1/30/2004 8:43:07 PM
Thomas Noone wrote:

>You got me there!
>I figured it out for myself, right after posting the message.
>With InitMenuPopup everything works fine.
>Except... now my menus won't disable anymore. Have to find out what I messed
>up this time!

You probably need ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE. See this MSDN topic for more:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_Handlers_for_Message.2d.Map_Ranges.asp

>Thanks for your patience and help,

Hey, you're very welcome.

--
Doug Harrison
Microsoft MVP - Visual C++
0
dsh (2498)
1/30/2004 9:51:37 PM
I'm checking this through.
You see, initially my code already used ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE and
ON__COMMAND_RANGE.
My goal was to do away with the predifined IDs. This doesn't seem possible.
Instead, I have generated 8x100 IDs like ID_DAR0 to ID_DAR99 with Excel,
instead of the 15 used until then, set them in the resource file, adapted
the above two commands and moved the menu building routines to
OnInitMenuPopup.
And now, not one menu will grey. This includes ALL menus in the application,
not just those covered by above commands.

So I've got todays work cut out for me.

Thanks for your help,

64kl10167i2oi5dte97rto9i8761achs6e@4ax.com...
> Thomas Noone wrote:
>
> >You got me there!
> >I figured it out for myself, right after posting the message.
> >With InitMenuPopup everything works fine.
> >Except... now my menus won't disable anymore. Have to find out what I
messed
> >up this time!
>
> You probably need ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE. See this MSDN topic for
more:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html
/_core_Handlers_for_Message.2d.Map_Ranges.asp

> >Thanks for your patience and help,
>
> Hey, you're very welcome.
>
> --
> Doug Harrison
> Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

0
cash1 (13)
1/31/2004 8:34:09 AM
Seems I needed to call CFrameWnd::OnInitMenuPopup(pPopupMenu, nIndex,
bSysMenu ) on exiting OnInitPopupMenu.

Thomas Noone <cash@cash-gmbh.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
uNggXR95DHA.3664@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> I'm checking this through.
> You see, initially my code already used ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE and
> ON__COMMAND_RANGE.
> My goal was to do away with the predifined IDs. This doesn't seem
possible.
> Instead, I have generated 8x100 IDs like ID_DAR0 to ID_DAR99 with Excel,
> instead of the 15 used until then, set them in the resource file, adapted
> the above two commands and moved the menu building routines to
> OnInitMenuPopup.
> And now, not one menu will grey. This includes ALL menus in the
application,
> not just those covered by above commands.
>
> So I've got todays work cut out for me.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Thomas
>

> Doug Harrison [MVP] <dsh@mvps.org> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> 64kl10167i2oi5dte97rto9i8761achs6e@4ax.com...
> > Thomas Noone wrote:
> >
> > >You got me there!
> > >I figured it out for myself, right after posting the message.
> > >With InitMenuPopup everything works fine.
> > >Except... now my menus won't disable anymore. Have to find out what I
> messed
> > >up this time!
> >
> > You probably need ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE. See this MSDN topic for
> more:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html
> /_core_Handlers_for_Message.2d.Map_Ranges.asp
> >
> > >Thanks for your patience and help,
> >
> > Hey, you're very welcome.
> >
> > --
> > Doug Harrison
> > Microsoft MVP - Visual C++

0
cash1 (13)
1/31/2004 9:33:23 AM
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for posting in the community.

How are the things going? Do you have resolved your problem?
If you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post here.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Gary Chang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------

0
v-garych (605)

Dynamic query problem
Been trying to figure this one out for a while in my spare time by following an example I found in a book but it just isn't working for me. I figure if I can ge the first query to run I should be able to figure the rest out (I hope!). I created this basic query in Access and then cut and paste the SQL into the BuildSQLString function. I have a total of 6 fields that could populate the query Public Function BuildSQLString(srSQL As String) As Boolean Dim strSelect As String Dim strFrom As String Dim strWhere As String strSelect = "SELECT tblBasicData.Title, tblBasicData.HyperlinkT...

Problem with Picture ID Badges
I have a client database from which I am trying to print picture ID badges. My approach was to create a small report that displays client name, SSN, and picture as well as some other information. The pictures are stored in a folder on disk C:\photos and are named with the client SSN. I want to be able to get more than just one card per sheet of paper, so the report size is only about 2" in height and 41/2" wide. I'm thinking that I should see the detail section repeated vertically on the page with a different card in each section of the final printed page. My problem is that...

excel command that counts conditions met in 2 columns?
is there a form of countif that increments only if conditions are met in two (or more) columns? e.g., countif(colA = 1 and colB = 2) Hi You need SUMPRODUCT. Have a look here for some guidance and post back if you need some more help. http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html#SumProduct Hope this helps. Andy. "brendalw" <brendalw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F21CD5F8-8679-4A8E-90FC-AA35657C19DC@microsoft.com... > is there a form of countif that increments only if conditions are met in > two > (or more) columns? e.g., countif(colA = 1 a...

How to display dynamic content in excel?
Hi, I try to find out, in which format data has to be, which I import via web query into excel. There are a lot of examples for stockquotes. But I couldn=B4t figure out what kind of data the servlets, web services etc. has to send back, that excel can present it in a proper way without VBA. Can anybody give me a hint. like a specification of the html dialect? Regards, alge ...

Emails disapear from inbox without touching them.
I have one user on my network whos emails disapear, we send them an email and then after 30 secs whilst looking at it it deletes itself, have looked on exchange server and file is there then it isnt, can anyone help me on why this might be occurring. Any help would be great. Daz What version of Outlook and where is delivery set to i.e. is it set to the mailbox or is it set to a pst, also are there any filters in force "Daz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:042e01c3cdec$b30b8b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have one user on my network whos emails ...

Rule to auto reply using a dynamic text file as attachment or message body
Using the rules wizard in Outlook 2003, I have been able to create a rule that automatically replies to a sender that has specific words in the subject using "have the server reply using a specific message" or "reply using a specific template". My problem is this: I have a text file located on my local hard drive that is updated by an excel spreadsheet every 15 minutes. When someone sends me an email with specific words in the subject, I want to reply with the text file either as an attachment or inline message (perferred). The issue I am having is that the message speci...

Is SUB name available in a variable?
I would like to develop a common error handling/error reporting technique. Is there a way to programmatically obtain the name of the SUB that is currently being executed? (Without stuffing it into a variable with a line of code). I was hoping to find an environment variable or something along these lines. Thanks Brad VBA does not provide this for you, but there are things that do, e.g.: http://www.mztools.com/v3/mztools3.aspx http://www.everythingaccess.com/simplyvba-global-error-handler.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips...

How do I clear a column of data without clearing the formulas?
I want to zero out a column of data, but not the subtotal formulas. How can I do that easily without going to every cell? Hi Select your column then choose edit / goto / special - constants - ok this will just select the non-formula cells then press the delete key cheers JulieD "EllenSwarts" <EllenSwarts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD518142-47BC-438D-BE23-8DF1E9F72042@microsoft.com... >I want to zero out a column of data, but not the subtotal formulas. How >can > I do that easily without going to every cell? qlso look at: http://www...

Combining 2 docs without changing unique headers & footers in each
How do I combine 2 word docs into 1 doc that have unique headers & footers without changing them? The second doc has page breaks throughout for unique footers within the doc. Everytime I try to combine them, the breaks are lost and all headers & footers become the same as the first doc. See the relevant sections of the article at http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/WorkWithSections.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Nachoman" <Nachoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92888A24-571E-403C-9676-7BBBAF6A77A7@microsoft.com......

EVENT ID: 51 & 26
Hi. I'm telecommuting today. I was working happily along when=20 all of a sudden, Windows 2000 Pro froze. Nothing worked,=20 no way to restart so I pushed the restart button. Now, when I try to open Outlook in my profile, the other=20 two on the pc are fine, I get two error messages that=20 basically happen simultaneously. EVENT ID: 51 Event Type: Warning Event Source: Disk Event Category: None Event ID: 51 Date: 6/30/2004 Time: 3:54:18 PM User: N/A Computer: THE-REED-RANCH Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1=20 during a paging operation.=20 Data: 0000: ...

how to delete/archive huge data from a table without much issues!
Have a table which sales data from the year 2000. The Database doesn't seem to have any archival mechanism as of now. Now the mgmt feels they don't need data beyond last 'n' years. So delete all those data which is beyond 'n' years is a huge process as i feel it would fill up the transaction log. What would be the best way to approach this problem. Regards Pradeep On 2010-06-18 2:51, SqlBeginner wrote: > Have a table which sales data from the year 2000. The Database doesn't seem > to have any archival mechanism as of now. Now the mgmt feels...

VBA code to capture Computer device unique ID number
I am seeking knowledge of how to write a VBA code in access 2003 that allows me to call a property function by which I can capture a unique number which identifies the computer hardware device. I am thinking of something like the MAK Number that is associated with the hardware of interest since it is unique and cannot be repeated in any other device. The purpose of this function is that I would grant accessibility for users to my database application only if the hardware can be identified in a table that contains approved MAK numbers. I would greatly appreciate the help I can get in thi...

Combobox without 3D look
I'm using a ListCtrl that has subitem editing using an in- place combobox. Everything works great but I would like to get rid of the 3D-look of the frame around it. I would prefer a thin dotted line instead. How should this be done? I'm rather new to this but I guess that I should add a handler for the VM_PAINT message. Is that correct? Any example code for this is appreciated. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07ab01c3c89b$7732cd50$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using a ListCtrl that has subitem editing using an in- >...

Find Sub Folder Name within a Folder
Hi Finding folder extn's is fine but to just find a folder name within a folder has me beat. I have a folder named Music this has 900 sub folders by each artists name I want to check the date modified for each sub folder. I have looked at findfirst findnext API but not sure how to adapt it to find sub folder names. Can you help On 12/07/2010 11:51, LondonLad wrote: > Hi > Finding folder extn's is fine but to just find a folder name within a folder > has me beat. Dave O replied to your original question over an hour ago. -- Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800ccc0dThis would not be a major pr
Dell inspirion 1545 Windows Vista HB MSG: The host 'http://get.live.com could not be found' Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11001 I have uninstalled/Installed Windows Live Mail and get the same error. Email cannot be accessed via the Windows Live interface, only via hotmail. This would not be a major problem except that I cannot send photos. -- Thanks for the help. JohnnyT http://get.live.com is not used for email Is this problem occurring with a Hotmail account ? If using the pop3/smtp protocol for sending/receiving with a Hotmail account...

How to Read/Write ADO.NET DataSet XML file without .Net runtime in VC6/VB6?
The ADO.NET DataSet XML file is used in our system, But I want use VC6/VB6 to Read and Write the XML data file, Where can find the C++/MFC/ActiveX tools for VC6/VB6? thanks! http://gnonug.xocomp.net/Support/FAQ/551.aspx Transform ADO.NET DataSet to ADO Recordset Best Regards Onega www.fruitfruit.com "jiatiejun" <jiatiejun@126.com> wrote in message news:#m8vcOa2DHA.3436@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > The ADO.NET DataSet XML file is used in our system, > > But I want use VC6/VB6 to Read and Write the XML data file, > > Where can find the C++/MFC/ActiveX tools f...

Calling up a specific report with a command button
How do I call up a specific report based on 2 fields on a form? To explain myself. I already have the form made, and on the form are the fields CustomerID and ContractID. I would like the create a command button on this form and when clicked it would open the report based on the CustomerID and ContractID there are 4 or 5 report possibilities. The CustomerID and ContractID are fields on two different tables. I have 5 reports, each design is different. I would like the form field ‘ContractID’ determine which report opens to print or preview. For example: ContractID=Gas then print R...

ActiveSync does not sync new mail without intervention
I have a SBS2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2. The computer is behind a Watchguard firewall. ISA is not running. OWA & OMA both work fine via https from either mobile devices or computers. From Windows Mobile 5 works fine if in cradle (I'm assuming that activesync notes & tasks syncing keeps outlook open) but if remote Initial sync - works fine Send mail - works fine read mail messages - works fine sync'd message deleted - works fine new mail - only works if mail already read Activesync shows that it has synchronized all items without error but new messages do not sync! If a ...

How do you replace old data with new data without creating a new .
I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. Hit the "Refresh Data" in the pivot table toolbar (looks like an exclamation point) -- Regards, Dave "Dena" wrote: > I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet > with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have > replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. So...

Question on Returns to Vendor without PO & Receipt number
Our company switched to Great Plains Dynamics from Simply Accounting 3 months ago. We currently need to return some of the inventory items to our vendors. However, when we try to enter a transaction entry in Purchasing/Returns Transaction Entry, in the detail lines we are asked for the PO number or the receipt number. We are not allowed to go further or save without the PO number or receipt number. When we converted from Simply Accounting, all we entered was the beginning balance of the vendors and only the PO's which we expect to receive. The older PO's were not carried over. W...

Event ID 9554/Unable to Update Mailbox SD
I am continuing to get the event below; I referenced Microsoft KB 555433 in which it details how to use ADFind Utility to locate the mailbox in question and update the permissions -- however, there is no account in my domain that matches that GUID. Any ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/6/2005 Time: 8:59:59 AM User: N/A Computer: MY EXCHANGE SERVER Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: fe3913d5-a4e0-4c0e-b3b1-291f50d7fc4f. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.c...

If my GP Dynamics support CPA's new cheque standard
Hi; I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Management module installed. How can I know if my current version support the CPA's new cheque standard? The CPA's new cheque standard will be launched in July 2007. -- Kane Kane, Support for the new cheque format has nothing to do with the Payables module. Rather, it is a function of modifications or changes to the report that produces your cheque. Lyle On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:06:01 -0700, Kane <Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi; > >I am using GP Dynamics 8.0 in Canada, we have Payable Managem...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 available for download
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Browse.aspx?DisplayLang=en&nr=20&productId=835909D0-A755-41FF-93CD-F5207C609EF5&sortCriteria=date Note that the license keys are valid only for 90 days. Before the 90 days are up you will need a full commercial license. Even so 90 days is a long time to be able to test the solution. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde Is there an "Adventure Works Cycle" (or equivalent type of) key? ie a key we can use for small scale development that doesn't exp...

Batch ID is missining
We posted out FA depreciation & all seem to went fine, but when we look at the YTD Depr under a single asset, there is no batch ID in the field next to the month's entry. Any ideas? ...

EFT Error Relating to Address ID
We've recently started getting EFT errors. Anytime I try to post a regular cash receipt for an EFT customer I get the following error message "An error has occured with the EFT checkbook setup information." After clicking okay about 8 times I get: "All call stacks are in use. Cannot start script." After which GP shuts down. The bookeeper has had to change the Address ID's from MAIN to PRIMARY in order to doc the cash receipt and then change them back in order to process the customers' EFT payments. Has anyone seen an error like this before? Thanks, Geo...