Does Requery "Go back" to the remote Databse after I do an Open ? #2

I am using SQL Server 2000. If I do a cRecordSet "Open" that gets all
the records of the table and later on I do a Requery, does the Requery

I don't have a way of testing this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My computer doesn't go back to sleep anymore
My computer is a new Alienware Aurora running windows 7 64 bit Ultimate version; it also has an internal Hauppauge WinTV HVR 2250 TV tuner installed. I've occasionally used the built-in Windows Media Center to record TV programs, this was how my computer used to behave: 1. I set time for TV recording, 2. I put computer into sleep mode, 3. My computer woke up at the appropriate time, 4. did the recording, 5. put itself back to sleep afterwards. It's been a while since I did the last recording, I just found out recently that my computer now behaves differently: it on...

no need for 2007 upgrade, want to go back to 2006
I recently tried a trial of money 2007 and found that there was no reason for me to have it because for what i used it for, the upgraded version was unnecessary. So, I unistalled 2007 and now want to open the backup file back on 2006, where it was created, but resaved in 2007. It will not let me do this, of course, and causes an error and closed 2006. Now, how am i able to open it again and continue my backup file on 2006 once again? In microsoft.public.money, twiggy_8 wrote: >I recently tried a trial of money 2007 and found that there was no reason for >me to have it because ...

Outlook 2007 doesn't go back to online mode
When I'm disconnected from the network, Outlook switches to Disconnected. When I restart it, it starts in offline mode, which is OK. However, when the network connection is back again, Outlook stays in Offline mode. Doing a manual Send & Receive retrieves messages, but it then go back to offline mode, and doesn't retrieve messages automatically. Is there a way to tell Outlook 2007 to go back online? I cannot find a "Work offline" menu item in the file menu. Thanks, Splintor ...

CRM Client will not go back online
On my notebook, I went offline, and found none of the Contacts are there - and now, I am connected back to the LAN, and it is saying that the CRM Server is unavailable, and will not go back online? Any help would be appreciated. Can you access CRM via Internet Explorer? Make sure you logon the domain, and the network connection is working. Also, try to reboot your laptop. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "proactiveit" wrote: > On my notebook, I went offline, and found none of the Contacts are there - > a...

ClistView disappears when windows go back
Hi all, I have a problem with ClistView control. I have a CDialog form and a tab control on it and there is a listview on one of the tabs. When we switch to a different window and come back, the listview control disappears and not visible until i click on it or list the elements of it. Hovewer, the other controls on the tab are visible and works properly. How can i fix this? Thanks in advance.. Dogal Acar This comes up often. I think there is a flaw in the notification mechanism. I also think you can fix it by setting up a OnSetFocus() funtion and invalidating the list control so it wil...

Hi, Any keyboard shortcut/Menu Item to go back to last selected Worksheet/ tab in excel workbook. e.g. Excel having four tabs/sheets a b c d, I moved to d from b, and i want to go back to b. I have a Workbook with 20+ sheets/Tabs inside it. Thanks Avi Avi, did you end up getting an answer on this? I am having the same problem. Thanks, yossi (USA) > On Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:25 AM Avi wrote: > Hi, > > Any keyboard shortcut/Menu Item to go back to last selected Worksheet/ > tab in excel workbook. e.g. Excel having four tabs/sheets a b c d, I > moved to d from b, and ...

Does Requery "Go back" to the remote Databse after I do an Open ? #2
I am using SQL Server 2000. If I do a cRecordSet "Open" that gets all the records of the table and later on I do a Requery, does the Requery go back to the remote Databse in SQL Server 2000 ? I don't have a way of testing this. Thanks a lot in advance. ...

This macro creates a new sheet, lets call it "sheet1" to insert a pivot table. Then it returns to the data sheet, let's call it "main" ,does clean up, then stops. Since the new sheet, sheet1, may have different names all the time, ie. sheet2, sheet3, etc.. How can I get the macro to go back to the new sheet? I need the code set up. Also, at what code location do I insert the screenupdate=false to stop it from flashing the screen? Thanks. Post your code for comments "Mercury" <pulgaron@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OEDfb.2$Sn1.1@bignews4.bells...

setting to go back to inbox
I have Windows Vista and Windows Mail. When I delete an email message while in the viewing mode, Windows Mail automatically opens the next message. I want it to go back to my inbox. All my previous mail software did this. Does WMail allow this? -- cdo Uncheck the Preview Pane. I don't know what you used to use, but Outlook Express works the same. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "cdo" <cdo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9B313C2-38F9-4131-9767-586AF7776E13@microsoft.com... >I have...

Data was deleted and saved by mistake..need to go back
I need to go back to the data before it was saved, can anyone help Richard don't get your hopes up. Unless you have a copy or a backup ... it's gone. Regards Trevor "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1084801c3bea6$222d5270$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to go back to the data before it was saved, can > anyone help ...

Modified an existing PPT and saved, is it possible to go back?
I modified an existing presentation with the idea of keeping the format and saving with another name. Howevere, after modifying I inadvertedly saved... with the same name. So I have the new one on top of the old. But the original is gone. Is there any way I can recover the original. Thanks. Are you using Vista or Windows 7? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "A.R." wrote: > I modified an existing presentation with the idea of keeping the format...

After align right, how go back to no alignment?
Thanks in advance. I have a column that was left aligned somehow, though I don't think I did it. It's filled with numbers, and I want to put it back to right aligned, so I can do that with the 'align right' button. Then if I click on a cell in that column, the 'align right' button will have a blue border around it. How can I go from a right aligned cell back to a cell where there is no alignment (no left, middle, or right alignment)? Normally cells with numbers are to the right, but the 'align right' cell is not bordered. So if I 'align right' th...

Form does not go back to calling form
Good morning.. I have a database that has 3 forms, FormA, FormB, and FormC. The reason there are 3 forms are: 1. FormA is the 'Main' form. It contains all the tasks that need to be completed. It has a button that calls FormC 2. FormB is a filtered version of FormB. It contains all the 'Marketing' tasks to be completed.It also has the button that calls FormC 3. FormC is a subtask list. It contains subtask from either FormA or FormB. It has a 'back' button to go back the form that called it. Here is the issue: FormC's button does not go back to the form that cal...

I didn't upgrade to Money Plus (Business and Personal) until Sept of last year. I still have my backup money file made before the upgrade. I'm wondering if ultimately the best thing to do would be to reinstall Money Small Business 2006 and enter all my data and transactions from the last 9 months into that version. A lot of work, but possible and could maybe avert disaster down the line? I will be building a new computer over the next couple of weeks, and I'm going to put Windows 7 on it. With Money 2006, I should be set for awhile, don't you think? Patty ...

crm outlook client cant go back online
I have one outlook client from a CRM 3 to CRM 4 upgrade that was successfully upgraded. The client is an offline client and configured for syncing. The installation and configuration of the outlook client was successful, however, when i went offline for the first time, I could not go back online, and havent been able to get back online since. I get an error message that reads: The Microsoft CRM command bar could not be loaded into Microsoft Outlook. Restart Microsoft Outlook and try again. HR=0x800a01a8. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrInitializeUI. Line=142. For more information, see He...

Hello: Anyone know if Word 2007 has an option to go to the particular page in a document that I was on when I last opened the document? For example, if I was reading p.12 of SomeFile.doc yesterday and then opened up SomeFile.doc today, I want to be able to hit a shortcut key and go to p.12 automatically. I searched help, but I didn't see anything there, probably because I didn't put in the correct search phrases. Thank you. -- Regards, Mel K. MCSA: Messaging (Windows/Exchange 2000) MCTS: AD 2008 and Exchange Server 2007 "Mel K." <Mel@K.com>...

Cut/paste a checkbook entry or go back and insert an entry
OK, so call me computer illiterate. I have had two versions of MS Money which I use only for my checkbook. I have yet to figure out how to go back and insert an entry. In other words, how do you copy and paste in the checkbook? I'm sure this is a simple thing, but it's beyond me. Any help out there? In microsoft.public.money, dbyron@co.volusia.fl.us wrote: >OK, so call me computer illiterate. I have had two >versions of MS Money which I use only for my checkbook. I >have yet to figure out how to go back and insert an >entry. Just add the entry at the bott...

Excel charts will not go back to Landscape when selected
When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait, I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts, which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas? -- Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really! Recovery: Changed default printer away from a Ricoh product. Why would the print driver influence ability to change View Orientation? I was not attempting to print anything. -- Please, please consider buyi...

Remove 2007 trial and go back to old version of Office
I was using Office 97. I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007. The trial has expired, and I do not wish to purchase it. But now I can't go back to my old version of Office, and I'm locked out of making any edits in 2007. I'm afraid that if I remove Office 2007 from my Add/Remove programs, I'll lose Office forever--including my old Office 97 that I want to continue using. "Remove 2007 Trial" <Remove 2007 Trial@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CE80503-BC19-4120-882F-5426E066299E@microsoft.com... > I was using Office 9...

PO number field length should go back to 20 characters
In previous RMS versions, PO number field length was 20 characters. With RMS 2.0, the field length shrunk to 15 characters for no apparent reason. I have already had 1 customers who changed to 2.0 complain about that. They have long PO numbers/Transfers numbers because the use descriptions in the transfer numbers. Others usning 1.2 and 1.3 may also have done this. Plus what happens to those long po numbers after conversion? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

Go Back
Does any one know a command or macro that will let to navigate back to the previous cell you ay. to ctrl-g function does not give you that as an option Word has a shortcut to go back to the last edit (Ctrl + Alt + Z), but AFAIK, there's nothing similar in Excel. kenny@aol.com wrote: > Does any one know a command or macro that will let to navigate back to > the previous cell you ay. to ctrl-g function does not give you that as > an option > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Jan Karel Pieterse's has a new uti...

Getdate to go back in time
Hello, I am not a t-sql programmer but I need to change a query that gets data every day to go back in time to get days that were missed. The current query is below. How do I change the getdate function to NOT JUST GO BACKWARD TO A PARTICULAR DAY but get ALL the data from the missed days at once. TIA!!!, JJ SELECT .... FROM .... WHERE trx.ibin = hst.ibin AND drs.num = trx.usr AND convert(char(8), trx.trxdate, 112) = convert(char(8), GetDate(), 112) On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:02:02 -0800, jj <jj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >I am not a t-sql pro...

How do I go back?
The Outlook 2007 single signature only is a deal breaker. Can I go back to XP or 2003 without having to buy more software? "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE7E22CC-5BEE-4320-B040-8C5178C14FCA@microsoft.com... > The Outlook 2007 single signature only is a deal breaker. Can I go back to > XP > or 2003 without having to buy more software? What do you mean, "single signature"? You are mistaken "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE7E22CC-5BEE-4320-B040-8C5178C14FCA@microsoft.com......

Outlook Client Will not go back online
I've been using CRM 4 for many months pretty much been fine. Couple of weeks ago the client was offline and failed to go back online. Since then I've added quite a bit of offline contents (new records + updates) but have never managed to go back online. THe process starts off normally and you get the usual progress bar but ahte end it says an unknown error occurred, try again. I ran diagnostics which didnt come up with anything, have done a repair install which made no difference and I really dont want to lose the offline content I have so dont want to completely uninstall. Any...