Does anybody know how to use the WinAPI funcitons to proccess a message of MIDI Keyboard?

as the subject

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I've never used them myself, but I'd start by looking at "MIDI
Functions" in the multimedia section of the SDK documentation -
functions such as midiInOpen.

Dave
0
davidl7375 (2060)

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

auto reply to incoming messages
SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need to have Microsoft Exchange for this to work. So i went back to my Office XP disk and tried adding it in seperately and then i tried reinstalling Office XP, and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks! Paul "Paul" <hiltonjp1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:047CCF7C-4B62-4807-A784-238663B88EF7@microsoft.com... > SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need ...

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Carbon Copy of a message
when ever I get an email from 2 specific users the message always Carbon Copies itself and I cant figure out why. So I end up with 2 of the same messages. Any help would rock Thanx ...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

Message Cleanup
Does anyone have an idea why I get this every week? (all zeros) I have about 30 active mailboxes...? It should clean them up (I think) which would be greater than zero! The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Completed at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB DO you have a mailbox cleanup policy in place? IF so, what folders are you cleaning at what time frame? "Len A" <nomail@nospa...

Previous/Next in Outlook 2003 email message crash
I have Outlook 2003, when I opened an email then after reading it, I clicked Previous or Next Item within my message, it crashed Outlook. Does anyone have or seen this problem before, any fixes or solution? Thanks in advance. Tlam ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

Duplicate messages coming into inbox
We had a problem with 7040 messages re-coming into our inbox from June 2009 through April 2010 this past Saturday. We had turned our computer off for the first time in 30 days. We are using 5 different email accounts within the same version of Outlook and only the MSN email account gave us duplicates. We called their support and they said there was no server outage or anything that might have caused this duplication. Now we're trying to find the Outlook set up that might be causing the problem. All of our email settings use POP/STMP in Tools/Account Settings on the Email tab....

Result in message box
HI, this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me a form contains button which runs a query like select count(field1) from table t1 ... then normally we will get a spread sheet window containing result in a single cell, let say answer is 85. now when command button is clicked then a message box should appear displaying the result 85.. please give coding also if required..... thanks naveen prasad wrote: > HI, > this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me > What was wrong with the reply you've already received? Please reply in your origina...

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...

Add message to customers on printed invoice
We should be able to add a message to customers (holiday hours, holiday message, etc.) to an invoice. Even QuickBooks has this ability, why doesn't GP? -- Art Cabot Director, Information Technology Sizemore, Inc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

Outbox message cannot be sent
I have an address list of less than 30 people. Each time I use the list to send a mail message it will not leave the inbox. The message that comes up is as follows: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail ad...

"Resend this Message" troubles
Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 Hello, I have a user that runs into this error ONLY when trying to use Outlooks "Resend this message" function under the Actions menu (while viewing a SENT message). He has no problems at all sending an e-mail to the same people if he creates a new message and enters the same recipients. ONLY when trying to resend an existing message. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Various easements Sent: 5/6/2005 12:13 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: xxxxxx@xyz-partners.com on 5/6/2...

unable to open or create OWA messages in IE
Starting this afternoon we are no longer able to open or create new messages in Outlook Web Access 2003. Everydody can login, and the message box pops up, but it hangs without displaying the message contents. The problem is only with IE, and it's affecting all clients regardless of the location. We can open and send messages with Firefox with no problem. Nothing has changed on the server (that we're aware of) and a reboot failed to resolve the problem. Anybody here see anything like this before? On Fri, 26 May 2006 21:11:51 GMT, Keith W <not@this.net> wrote: >Starting this a...

easy to use templates
Hi We have outlook templates that people fill in each morning and send to a distribution list. But they are not that easy to fill out as you have to place the curser in the proper spot to type then do that throughout the entire document. It is easy to overlook items. Is there a way to set up a template that you can just hit tab or enter and it automatically goes to the next area that you need to type information? -- Thank-you! Ruth What exactly are you using now? In other words, what do you mean by "templates"? Also, do you meet the prerequisites for using...