Display HTML Page with Default Browser

Hi all,

A user click on the button "Help" then Help.html will be displayed with
default Web Browser.

Do you know how to do that. Or if you know any sample.

Thank you,

Ben

0
tainhan (14)
9/23/2003 4:10:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Not enough system resources to display completely #3
Hi, We often get this "Not enough system resources to display completely" in Excel, using Office 2003, on PC's with sufficient Memory and also various display drivers.... After a restart, it useally works, but it appears to be a memory bug somewhere in Office 2003. Any ideas ? Peter ...

extra pages on reports
hello all. I have the same issue with 2 reports that I have created. They both have sub-reports attached to them. The problem is that each report has a blank page in addition to the report. How can I delete the blank page from the report format? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Drilldown.htm page size
Hi, I have created a custom button to show this page. I would like the page to be full screen, rather than just fitting into RMS window. I can do this by selecting 'internal html window' when creating the custom button. But when i do this, the page does not work. Can anybody help me in making the page bigger. Thanks Dave This page needs to be loaded in the transaction screen as you found out. The only way of making this bigger is by making everything else smaller. i.e. Custom Buttons, Function Keys and the Status Bar. To do this you need to press Shift+F6 click on the Transa...

Cant send urls, pages
Just upgraded from 2002 to 2003. Now I can not send interesting websites to friends, associates, or send links the way I used to. I went in and adjusted several security levels to no avail. It is probably something simple but I am not seeing it ~Thank Michele Katmido <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just upgraded from 2002 to 2003. Now I can not send interesting > websites to friends, associates, or send links the way I used to. I > went in and adjusted several security levels to no avail. Include the URL in a plain text message and it will get through. Don...

Background color on a tab page with XP theme
I have a dialog with a tab control on it. Tab pages are created from dialog resources. When the tab control displays, the tabs are "white" and the background of the tab pages is the COLOR_BTNFACE color. When I call EnableThemeDialogTexture for the dialog page object, now the background of the dialog appears to be "white" while the tab page has a white gradient getting darker toward the bottom. This leaves an outline around where my dialog resource is being displayed. How do I get the gradient to come out right? Do I need to call DrawThemeBackground on the page?...

Text box displaying columns from a combo box
I'm using text boxes to display the column data from a combo box. Trouble is when I move to another record or close the form and ome back in, those results are not displayed anymore and I have to reslect the values in the combo boxes to fill in the text boxes. Is there a way to lock the results to the text box for each record? TIA -- Don, Sydney Australia Don, I take it that you have a combo bound to a field in your table. When the combo is dropped down, you see several columns, but when it's not dropped down you can see only one. Therefore you have added some other text boxe...

Exchange tabs don't display
On my Windows XP workstations, the Exchange 2003 tabs don't display...they DO display on my Exchange server and on the DCs. It worked in my test lab! Having a hard time finding effective search terms in Google for this problem. Thanks for any help you can offer. you need to install the Exchange System Manager on your workstation... "Kripes" <kripes@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OEd8RIsaFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > On my Windows XP workstations, the Exchange 2003 tabs don't display...they > DO display on my Exchange server and on the DCs. It wor...

Code Page problem in SetWindowText
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C7EFB3.937325D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, I've created a MFC project in MBCS. I need to show some set special = characters ( ASCII code > 128) in a CStatic controls. It shows correctly = in all English locale window. However all those special character = becames "?" in non-English window. How to solve this problem? Here's = part of my source code void MySprcialCharacterDlg::OnUpdate() { TCHAR stringToShow[10]; Ze...

Page Numbering #17
Hi, I'm working on my first newsletter using Publisher 2003. It is going well, but I have a confusing problem with page numbering. The newsletter is four pages long. I took the original page numbers off, and made new text boxes for the title and page #. Page 1 is fine (and not numbered) Page 4 is fine. But page 2 and 3 keep changing back and forth. If I save page 2, page 3 becomes page 2 also. Same if I save page 3 - page 2 changes back to page 3. I've tried everythinig I can think of. Any ideas? Thanks -- LeslieJ You are changing the Master page, by doing so you are ...

Page Break in Access Report
How do I get rid of the last page break in a report? The last page of my report is always followed by a blank page. Hi CC, How many pages is your report? If it is normally only one page, then the last page would be page 2. One possible cause of this symptom is having a report that is too wide. For example, if you are printing Portrait, on 8 1/2" X 11" paper, the following applies: 8.5 <= Left Margin + Report Width + Right Margin If your report is more than one page of data, and the sum of the above three settings is greater than 8.5 inches, then the classic sympto...

change default site
Good morning, is it possible to change the program web site from the default site on 80 port to another port keeping the refer to the database? ...

Save chart (that's on a chart sheet) to html file?
In Excel 2007, is it no longer possible to publish a chart that is on object in a worksheet to an html file? In Excel 2003, you had the option to choose a chart as the item to publish. That no longer seems to be available. ...

SetPowerState on display driver
Hello, I'm working on windows ce 5.0 and a Freescale iMX31 BSP. I want to turn off the display without using ExtEscape() (I have implemented this solution and it works fine) but using IOCTL_POWER_SET control code or SetPowerState function. To avoid using DeviceIoControl I suppose that the second solution is the better. My question is the following : the display driver isn't a stream driver, so what is the value of the first parameter for the function SetPowerState ? Thanks, Paolo Hi, There is no such funciton "SetPowerState" in windows CE. You can use Set...

Converting from page-layout program to Word
I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2003. I have a document that was formatted for some ancient page-layout program that won't even run under Windows XP, so I'd like to put it all into Word. It's currently in a tag-style format; for example, to italicize some section, it needs surrounding tags, like this: <W0I>Passage to be italicized.<D> The document is huge, so I need to use Replace all to turn all of these into italics in Word. Is there a way to turn such passages, wherever they occur, into italicized text in Word, dropping the tags on either sid...

Page Setup paper source options not remembered
Hi, I have strange problem. I created a template on computer and used page setup to specify the paper source for the template. When a new file is created based on that template te paper source setting is lost. If I open the template again the paper source is back to the default again. I copied the template to another computer with the same network printer attached. The paper source was the default and I set the paper source again and saved the templeate. When I opened the template the setting is remembered and is also set in a document based on the template. I copied this file to the other (...

Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet with 12 rows that goes for many columns ( with formulas). Is there a way to print this where three pages are on each piece of paper? How about inserting a new worksheet, then copying and pasting (as values) to that new sheet. Then print that "helper" worksheet. If you have to do this lots, this may be worth the trouble. Insert a new sheet. select a nice range on the original sheet Edit|copy go to the new worksheet shift-edit|Paste picture link Repeat so that you have pictures of the ranges so it prints the way you want. Then print this helper worksheet. Th...

Errors exist in the page of http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
So i can't save my options. When i open the IE browse, it will always pop up this page. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you inst...

Same display name in Contact Attribute
We recently upgraded from v 3 to 4. Now I am trying to import my contacts but an error is displayed: "There are two columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the same display name. Change the display name for one of the columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM before importing." I went to customizations to check which are the two attributes and they are: utconversiontimezonecode timezoneruleversionnumber Both dont have a display name and both are system attributes. What woudl be a workaround? ...

Excel worksheet saved as web page--trouble printing
I have an worksheet that uses a graphic for a background, which I hav also saved in HTML using the Save as a Web Page option. The web pag looks great--but just like the excel background graphic, th "background" graphic in the webpage won't print out for me. Is there any way to fix this so that the graphic will print when print the web page? Thanks--Ki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the background printing options within the tools, options menu and also the printer properties. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >I have an workshee...

E-mail Templates HTML format with pictures
Is it possible to create custom templates with an HTML body, including like my company logo ? If this is possible, can any one help me.. Thank you again in advance I created a web page in MS FrontPage. Posted the page on a web server with a public address. Then copied the page into a Direct Email Template. If you don't require a logo you can just paste it from FrontPage right into the Direct Email Template. HTH Donnie Sweat "Ulrich" <Ulrich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2BF4B7E-D92E-41EC-A55A-7B53AEE60A22@microsoft.com... > Is it possible ...

CRM 4.0 Display content of custom entity throws exception.
The following errorreport is shown on a display request for a custom entrity: http://perfectv-mcjywm:5555/GemeenteRommeldam/_root/homepage.aspx?etc=10036 Microsoft CRM Error Report: Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Error Details: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Full Stack: [FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).] ...

Import data from a web page
I've read the suggestions about this topic and none of them work. The only thing I am able to do is manually copy and paste data from a website to my Excel worksheet. In the past, with the previous version of Excel I had a web query that worked but now I just get an error message that says the query retrieved no data. Following the instructions in the error message window yields no results. Has anyone else had this problem and arrived at a solution? What version of Excel, previous version is not descriptive of what you had what you have now. And it possibly does not matter. In...

Setting the default address book for all users?
Hi, I was just assigned the Exchange admin duties at our office. We have Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 Enterprise. Outlook XP (but moving to Outlook 2003 clients) Office management wants the default address book that displays first to be an Outlook address book instead of our Global Address book (our global address book contains email addresses of other outside offices and an email was accidently sent outside to someone with the same name). They want this done for ALL USERS. I know how to do it in Outlooks with the Tools->Address Book-> Options etc. Is there a way to set th...

Characters not displaying in Reports
Hi I have a problem where certain characters are not displaying when i print reports. An example of the characters would be: ĨħĪĩčċ‹ēĖĖĝĜ which when they are printed within the report come out as: ??????‹????? Is there any reason for it doing this? Is there any way to get the report to display these characters? The reason I would like the characters displayed is due to the Romanian language using some of those said characters. "Are you sick" becomes "eşti tu bolnav?" where the 'ş' is displayed as '?' Thank you very much in advance If this is just...

My web publication is 5 pages but only 1 page prints. Why?
My web publication is 5 pages but only the page I am looking at will print even when I say print all or print pages 1-5. The same applies to sending as an email attachment - only page 1 is attached. I am using Publisher 2003. The publication is a school newsletter. The version previous to this one is fine. When I created this troublesome newsletter I copied the good version. Thanks for your help. -- Nancy B ...