Dialog based problem in vc6

Hi,

I am writing an mfc project in vs6 and I have a problem!
When I add radio button to my dialog based application and run the
application and press that button my application hang, even when I try to
run it in the test mode inside visual studio and press that radio button it
stack the all environment why??
It append only if I add a radio button for a regular button its all ok!

I install sp-6 but it didn't solve the problem.

Thanks

0
Dave
10/24/2004 8:54:23 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am writing an mfc project in vs6 and I have a problem!
> When I add radio button to my dialog based application and run the
> application and press that button my application hang, even when I try to
> run it in the test mode inside visual studio and press that radio button
it
> stack the all environment why??
> It append only if I add a radio button for a regular button its all ok!
>
> I install sp-6 but it didn't solve the problem.

What is the style of this radio button? What other controls appear in the
dialog? What are their styles and what is the tab order?
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1711)
10/24/2004 9:26:39 PM
Run in debug mode, and see where it crashes by looking at the stack. Are you
saying DevStudio hangs or your application hangs?

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am writing an mfc project in vs6 and I have a problem!
> When I add radio button to my dialog based application and run the
> application and press that button my application hang, even when I try to
> run it in the test mode inside visual studio and press that radio button
it
> stack the all environment why??
> It append only if I add a radio button for a regular button its all ok!
>
> I install sp-6 but it didn't solve the problem.
>
> Thanks

0
ajaykalra (6842)