Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community. Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be

Custom printed scrubs are often a favorite in the medical community.
Unique scrubs offer the opportunity to provide a bit of personality to
the task at hand, but faded and worn out scrubs should be replaced
quickly to insure a professional atmosphere at your workplace.

http://www.replicab2b.net
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Wallets_1.html
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jewelrys_1.html
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Shoes_1.html
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jeans_1.html
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Sunglasses_1.html
http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Clothing_1.html

Frayed seams, edges, and hems are additional places on your custom
print scrubs to investigate to insure the best look and feel to this
versatile career attire.

When you choose your apparel, you are choosing something to match your
workplace, your tastes, and your career. There are many options
available for you to choose from, and you will find that those options
far exceed your expectations.

Keep it real, keep it clean, and keep it professional. Those in the
medical industry depend on staying healthy while caring for those that
may have a cold, flu, or other contagion. The custom printed scrubs
give you the chance to stay healthy while looking your best. Custom
print scrubs offer you benefits far beyond simply looking good.

Before you purchase your next custom print scrubs, insure you are
purchasing custom printed scrubs that meet your medical facilities
policies on appropriate medical attire. By following the rules and
good, old-fashioned common sense, you are guaranteed custom scrubs
that will exceed your expectations.
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

fix the customer source download link so upgrades are available
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a426913e-51cc-4027-8e92-02717367b6bc&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains Found the updates for Customers at the following l...

Creating Custom Database tables in Great Plains
Problems I've encountered when trying to create customs tables in Great Plains. In alot of documents that I've read. It said to do the following when you want to creat your own tables. <code snippet> .. .. .. {set create mode to true} result = Table_SetCreateMode(true); {opening a table, creates it ... if it doesn't exist} open table Dev_Two; close table Dev_Two; {turn off create mode} result = Table_SetCreateMode(false); {Call the procedures to set select,delete,and insert permissions on the tables} .. .. .. The problem that I've encountered sofar, in Great Plains,...

how do I stop PERSONAL.XLSB from showing every time XL opens?
This workbook comes up every time I open XL - then I have to create a new workbook. How can I stop this workbook from opening automatically? I am using Office 2007. hi if the personal.xlsb is in the xl start folder, it will open with xl. it should open hidden so try hidding it. the personal.xlsb workbook should contain all of your personal macros and stuff that you want available at all times, hidden in the background. if not then remove the workbook from the xl start folder. regards FSt1 "Kerry S" wrote: > This workbook comes up every time I open XL -...

printing different post cards
how so i prin different postcards on one sheet ...

Public Folder in Favorites
I manually added a public folder to my favorites. Is there any way to automate this so that all users get this, possibly through a login script or group policy? ...

Stop Word 2007 updates to fields before printing
I do not want Word 2007 to update the fields before I print a particular 500 page document so I have cleared the checkbox (Word Options/Display/Printing Options). Even with this check box cleared, Word still goes through the motions of updating the fields. I need this option turned off or it takes several minutes just to print one page. Is there another location to turn off the update fields in Word 2007? You can lock the fields to prevent them from updating. To lock all fields in the selection, press Ctrl+F11. (Later, if you want to unlock the selected fields, use Ctrl+Shift+F...

Can't customize contact form
Hello! I like to customize the contact or company form. Edit and preview works fine. I save the changes and go to "create new contact" ,or change contact, the old (unchanged) form will be displayd. Any changes i have made will not displayd. How can I fix this? Thanks and regards Jan Hi, Have you published the changes to the contact entity in deployment manager and then performed an IISReset? Kind Regards Mike "Jan Glatte" <jge@ra-micro-frankfurt.de> wrote in message news:OiaKjLKJFHA.3628@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > I like to customiz...

Scroll Bars in custom webpage.
When I create a create a link on the site map for a webpage, the webpage will not show scroll bars, how can I get the scroll bars to show up? <SubArea Id="nav_publicwebsite" Title="www.domain.com" Icon="/_imgs/image_c.gif" Url="http://www.domain.com" /> ...

outlook duplicate personal folders on personal folders tree
I have 6 duplicate personal folders on the personal folder tree. Each duplicate has the entire tree in it. How do I remove these duplicates? Perhaps you could include your Outlook version and the steps you used to create this mess. Can't happen all by itself. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "George" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1754b01c448e4$f7cee010$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have 6 duplicate personal folders on the personal > folder tree. Each duplicate has the entire tree in it. > How do I remove these duplicates? Go to File&...

Printing Forms inside Outlook (Working Code)
I am no longer in the outlook form business so I am turning over this code for someone else to finish as long as it remains freeware. It works for me but not flawlessly. Maybe someone with better skills than me can get this thing working well enough for public use. Dim iBasePixel Dim iTempPixel Sub PrintForm() Dim OL As Outlook.Application Dim oldPages As Outlook.Pages Dim oldProp As Outlook.UserProperty Dim oldForm As Object Dim oldControl As Control Set OL = New Outlook.Application Set oldForm = OL.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem Set oldPages = oldForm.GetInspe...

my outlook wont send or recieve,task window shows 0 of 0 tasks
im using express at the moment. i want to use outlook, but when i goto send and recieve, the tasks window opens but there is no tasks in there? it says at the bottom left "0 of 0 tasks completed succesfully" puzzled? me too ...

spreadsheet characters won't print
Gridlines print, but the spreadsheet contents won't. I have unprotected everything -- Linn Try this ... Go into Print Preview and select the Page Break Preview button - maybe the Print Area is defining a blank area of the spreadsheet. Rgds, ScottO "Linn" <Linn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B906EE7-80CC-401E-AB7E-53F47EBBA4F5@microsoft.com... | Gridlines print, but the spreadsheet contents won't. I have unprotected | everything | -- | Linn Thank you for trying, but that didn't work either. I think I will have to take the CPU to a repair ...

Creation of custom entity instance failed
Hello, I have created a custom entity which is related to CRM contact entity as 1-to-many relationship (1 contact can contain multiple custom entities). Everything works great on my dev and test environments but when I try to create a new instance of this custom entity on customer environment, I get an unhandled exception. I was able to do the customization of this new custom entity fine, in other words creating this entity in customization and making the relationship to the contact etc. I am logged in as a user which belongs to the system admin security role. I am able to create new instance...

Print Publisher to PDF
I used to be able to print my Publisher files to PDF but it's stopped working. I just receive a general message that there is an error when printing the document. If I print to Distiller I am not prompted to save the file and while I don't receive an error message, the printed document doesn't materialize. I am using Publisher 2003, Windows 2000 and Acrobat 6.02 Pro. Thanks Hi Skeppy (Skeppy@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I used to be able to print my Publisher files to PDF but it's stopped || working. I just receive a general message t...

Importing a folder of text files
Hi I have a folder of text files (a few thousand) and I want to either take the relevant bits of them into Access (one per record, memo field) based on what's in the file or to import all of them into Access and then delete the irrelevant bits. As an example, I want to grab the data after <div class="ext_description"> (which appears in all of the files (they were html)) and put it into records in a table. I don't know whether to remove the irrelevant bits from the files before or after import. Thanks for any help you can suggest! On Feb 24, 12:56=A0pm, Andy &...

How to insert custom char into RichEdit control?
I want to insert at given place (char number) a char with given font (different from default font). I.e. I want to put Windings font char 0x48 (a house) into RichEdit at position 123. What should I do? Tomasz Pyra napisa�(a): > I want to insert at given place (char number) a char with given font > (different from default font). Problem resolved! I put my char using SetSel and ReplaceSel, then I changed font using: CHARFORMAT cf; pSmoothRichEdit->m_richEdit.GetDefaultCharFormat( cf ); strcpy(cf.szFaceName, "Wingdings"); cf.dwMask=CFM_FACE; pSmoothRichEdit->m_richEd...

custom button images
the selection of custom buttom images is somewhat limited, are there any more available? i'm using v8.00g7. thanks Hi Brad, If you use Dexterity can add more images to use with buttons and other objects. Regards, Takashi "brad" <bvoth@grandmahoerners.com> wrote in message news:728a01c5264c$0f507bf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > the selection of custom buttom images is somewhat limited, > are there any more available? i'm using v8.00g7. > thanks Brad, There are a fair amount of images available. However you can also make your own using your own paint progra...

Re: Lifetime customer value formula?
I'm probably asking a very basic question, so please forgive me. suspect there's a standard formula for this, but I cannot find it. I'm looking for a formula for a spreadsheet I'm building that will giv me the lifetime customer value for a subscription website. I don't need a net present value for the sum. The input variables are: 1. Initial sign-on fee ($IN) 2. Access fee per billing cycle ($AF) 3. The retention rate - % who renew membership each billing cycle (R%) The formula shouldn't go through infinite cycles. A close approximatio would be adequate. For ins...

Printing labels from Outlook contacts
I tried to print labels in Word using Outlook contacts as recipients but it says Outlook is not my default mail. I do not want to use Outlook for my mail. Can I temporarily make it the default just to run the labels, or would this mess up my email I now have on Outlook Express? Have you tried simply using Tools |Mail Merge in Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "Ellen" wrote: > I tried to print labels in Word...

Need macro to print sheet with multiple repetitions
I have an excel-based sales report with charts, etc. The territor number in cell A1 determines the data that populates the tables an charts. When the user selects a new territory number in cell A1, th tables and charts update. I need to print the report for every sales territory every month (5 each month.) I don't want to have to manually select the nex territory, print, select the next territory, print, etc. Is there a macro that can automate the process? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Bill This sub will change the value of A1 so all cells will b...

Printing Multiple Pages
How do I keep Excell from printing blank pages that are directly after my written page? Example, lets say had data on the second page but then deleted it, so there is only the first page of date remaning. When I go to print the document, and choose "all" in the print box, I get not only the first page but the blank second page as well. Is there some where I can change my settings to print only pages with data on them. Thank you Hi, You could try going to Print, then click on Preview(bottom left) the click on setup. Click on the radio button for "Fit to 1 pages wide b...

"print labels from outlook"
How do I print labels from outlook contacts. I am trying to use a catagoory called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery labels There are countless Help Files and online sites to help you with this. They are version specific. We don't know your version. Do some searching on your own. Start here: http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm -- Russ Valentine "Zamocks" <Zamocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA0CFBCB-0E47-4DFF-96B6-A7BB5D756D76@microsoft.com... > How do I print labels from outloo...

How do I print my client's company name on an invoice???
Hi! I have been struggling with Microsoft's Money 2004 biz edition payee field character limit. Since the payee limit is 32 characters, I can not enter my client's company name as the payee and I need the client's company name to appear on the invoice! Any clues? Thanks ...

Print the record in the form
I am trying to print just the one record that is being viewed in the form in report format. The primary key is a text field - "File number". I have tried to use this code but it doesnt seem to work Private Sub cmdPrintSummary_Click() Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[File Number] = " & Me.[File Number] DoCmd.OpenReport "Case Detail Summary&...

Excel 2003-provide feedback with sound
Trying to set in the options of MS Excel 2003 "provide feedback with sound", a message appears, that I have to download the Microsoft Sounds Add-in from the MS download page. But there is a hint, that this Add-in is only up to Excel XP and so it is not possible to install this feature. Is there any other version for MS Excel 2003? I installed Microsoft Office Sounds and it works in all versions from Excel 97 to Excel 2003. I didn't have to do anything special beyond selecting it under Options. So it "should" work. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Dirk" <Di...