CtreeCtrl multiple selection

Hi,

Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has
multiple selection feature?  Thanks,

Chi
0
anonymous (74722)
10/4/2004 10:40:42 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try these:
http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c723
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c629

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Chi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has
> multiple selection feature?  Thanks,
>
> Chi

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Printing Multiple Ranges
I have a worksheet that has 16 different ranges (entitled Page1, Page2, ..., Page16). I want to print each page in its correct order. So I go to Page Setup and make the print area be "Page1, Page2, Page3" and so on. But instead of keeping the ranges in that order, it converts them to cells so the print_area becomes J139:ER193. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the pages aren't in the correct order in the worksheet, so when I print I get page 6, 7, 8, 13, 1.... So I ask, is there a simple way to do this in excel? I also tried to write a macro to do this, a...

Generating Multiple Choice Tests
I currently use Access 2003 to create tests. I am looking to use a grouping and random sampling method to improve efficiency. In as much that I use access to create tests now, is VBA an appropriate platform for randomizing and group sampling or should I go to an independent language. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. -- mhm karst, ******UNTESTED... Something like... SELECT TOP 1 Rnd([TestID]) AS Expr1, TestText FROM tblTests ORDER BY Rnd([TestID]) -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, inform...

Print Column Headings on multiple sheets
I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How can I add the column headings to the second and third pages? click file/page setup and click the sheet tab click the icon next to rows to repeat at top select the rows click the icon again and then ok -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:19421c6b-0ea5-4524-8574-8dea96d44bde@22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com... >I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How > can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?...

Multiple sent messages
I am having trouble with Outlook XP 2003 sending out many copies of e-mails to the people I have addressed the e- mail to. It fills their boxes and keeps sending. I have run a virus scan several times and can't find a virus. This only seems to happen when I have a rather large attachment. I have seen other posts that people are having a similar problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? ...

Working with multiple email accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C5BB08.821A6EB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable So, I have three email addresses configured on Outlook- one personal, = and two business (one personal business, and one generic). I have a few = questions. =20 First question: On my email at work (not related to the aforementioned business emails), = I have two inbox's - one for me, and I also have access to my boss's = email. But, on Outlook at home, I can only have one inbox, and I had to =...

How can I sync multiple calendars separately in outlook?
I have Outlook 2007 and I am having an issue syncing calenders. I am currently using an exchange server from work that syncs my default calendar with the work calendar. I also use Google calendar for my personal information and use this to sync with my iPhone. I was using the Google sync program to sync my google calender into outlook as well. Is there a way to make my google calendar and my work Exchange calendar sync to 2 different calendars in Outlook so that they do not automatically combine? That would be a feature of the sync tool and the last time I used google's ...

Multiple monitors
I was having issues trying to do updates and the solution I found was to check off basevideo option in boot.ini on the msconfig panel. Well you can imagine this would be a pain to do being you have to reboot everytime you do this plus it disables my other 2 monitors. Anyone know a fix for this? I have searched MS knowledge base and this was the only fix I found. You might be better off asking this in one of the Windows groups.... -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for ...

Customer Statement - Footer summary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7/1/2005 11:34:00 AM CDT -- Stephanie Drilling Can you asssit with a report modification issue? (8248456) We are working on the User Defined Statement format. We have national accounts Cash is applied at the parent account level We wanted a statement that provides a detail of the items by child account with subtotal, then in the report footer, a summary of child account with balance. We can get everything but the footer to do what we want. I have enclosed screen prints and the package file of the report. Any i...

Printing Copies or multiple worksheets produces mult jobs
When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an entire workbook that contains multiple worksheets, Excel breaks the print job up into multiple print jobs of (apparently) random size. This creates a problem for instance, when printing 2 sided because the printer "resets" after the first print job and the subsequent print jobs do not carry the requested attributes (2 sided, in this case). Has anyone experienced this problem. Any fixes? Thanks. BGW wrote: > When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an > entire workbook that contains multiple wo...

Multiple Domains in Exchange 2000
I have a client collecting email from 4 different domains using SBS2K/Exchange2K The problem is that one of the departments gets some of its mail through an ISP mailbox. Exchange recipient policy has to have this ISP domain listed and checked or email coming in with this address is rejected. Yet because this is a popular ISP there is a requirement to be able to send outgoing email to OTHER subscribers using this same ISP.... But Exchange sees itself as solely responsible for the ISP domain and won't pass outgoing messages addressed to it. Does anybody have any ideas how to get round th...

Problem with CTreeCtrl and WS_CLIPCHILDREN
Hi All, I have a modeless dialog that is a child of a view. The dialog has the WS_CLIPCHILDREN flag set so that it reduces the flickering effect of resize and redraws. The dialog has a CTreeCtrl with tooltips. Here is the problem: If I have a enough items in the tree control to where the vertical scroll bar is shown, and an item is long enough where the tooltip shows up. When I hover over a long item and the tooltip is up, if I scroll the tree control the new item which should be drawn where the tooltip was in not drawn at all (the background of the dialog box is drawn instead). This is e...

Creating drop down lists with multiple options?
I am trying in vain to create a drop down list where users can select more than 1 choice. For example, if the choices in a list which i named are as follows: Blue Red Green Yellow Purple How does one have the option to select any of the colors by themselves or any combination of all of them up? For example, if the question is what is your favorite color? How can a user choose Blue OR Red and Blue OR Red, Blue and Green and so on? Any help would be appreciated. That will require multiple cells. One cell will only hold 1 value. Any single cell solutions are going ...

How to color multiple cells
I have a sheet for a soccer tournament with 10 teams that have to play games each home and away. , this means that each team appears 18 time in this sheet. How can I color each team (cell) without having to colo one cell at a time. I will use different colors for each team. Thanks a million for your help in advance. P/S, ex: Column A Column B USA vs. France France vs. USA USA vs. Italy Italy Vs. USA USA vs. Spain Spain vs. US Attachment filename: premier division.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com...

select multiple items from dropdown
hello everyone, i have a table which is populated using a form. one of the fields is person's name, the dropdown for which picks up data from a second table (which has an index and person's name). what i want to do is modify the form so that a user can select multiple items from the dropdown, but i havent been able fo find a way to do so. i am using access 2003. i know that access 2007 lets you do that, but i dont have an option of upgrading right now. i would appreciate your suggestions thanks, vc-programmer Create a related table, where you can store many options for one...

Sub select in LINQ
Hi, I'm trying to write a sub select in linq to generete the list of users. I have an XML like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <UserConfig> <Users> <User id="1" loginId="arun" firstName="Arunkumar" lastName="Dharuman" > <assignedRoles> <id>1</id> </assignedRoles> </User> <User id="2" loginId="arun" firstName="Arunkumar" lastName="Dharuman" > <assignedRoles>...

Lookup value selection
Is there any way to select lookup value by pressing "Enter" key on keyboard and avoid mouse click? -- romeo!! Please clarify. I could use the up and down arrow to select the values and then press "Enter" key to select the lookup value - works for me in v4.0. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "romeo" wrote: > Is there any way to select lookup value by pressing "Enter" key on keyboard > and avoid mouse click? > > -- > romeo!! ...

Selecting a filepath based on cell contents
ok ill try and explain this as easily as i can. I export a csv daily (1-Borrowed Hours ddmm.csv) ddmm would be the date and month I keep this folder in a similar filepath to the below g:\folder1\folder2ddmm\1-borrowed Hours ddmm.csv I have another spreadsheet that links to this spreadhseet for example lets say cell A1 on my new book links to cell A1 on the saved csv file. i would like to place a date in cell c1 and month d1 in my new book and the filepath change to the required new csv. I realise that if the path does not exist then this will cause an error. I tried using the concatenat...

select records where first letter of name begins with an a through
I'm trying to create a chart but I have too man names. I want to limit the query to names that begin with an A through M - then create a separate query for names that begin with M though Z. That way, I can have two reports that display the data properlly. Any idea how I would limit the query data based on the first letter of each person's name? I also need to incorporate the greater than / less than restriction. Thanks, Try this -- Between "A" AND "M" -- Build a little, test a little. "JK" wrote: > I'm trying to c...

Setup dropdown list that selection references another dropdown
How do you create a dropdown list that references another dropdown list? ex: selection #1 references the selections in another dropdown list and selection #2 references the selections in a different dropdown list Hi Denny, I am really not sure if you mean dependant lists (or cascading dropdowns as they are often called). If so, then have a look at the following link. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html If not what you want then need some more explanation. -- Regards, OssieMac "Denny" wrote: > How do you create a dropdown list that referen...

How do I use flash drive in Excel.(selected drive is not in use)
I have an IBM Lotus 123 file that is on a flash drive. I want to bring it into a 60 day trial of Excel. The flash drive is plugged into a USB port and my file is on the flash drive. The error message is"The selected disk drive is not in use. Check to be sure disk is inserted." It is insurted and I have tried 3 USB places on my new Sony computer. Do you have any suggestions? Douglas Does the flash drive show up in My Computer? If not, and if either the computer is new or the drive is new to the computer, then you should wait at least 30 seco...

Multiple Commas 02-11-10
Some people decided to play a cruel joke and pulled two commas into a name field and i need to split the name into a first and last name column. Normally i could do this but the second comma is throwing me off. It looks like this: last name,first name, Ive tried doing a replace on the last comma but its not working. Does anyone know any tricks on how to either get rid of that second comma or split the field into two seperate columns as it is? Thanks for any help. dim aName() as string dim strName as string dim strLastName as string dim strFirstName as string ' just ...

text selection bug?
Sometimes, when I copy paste from a web site I cannot make a selection of the lines of the text I pasted using the keyboard keys "left alt+left shift+up or down arrows". However I can select it using the mouse, but not using the keyboard. Is this a bug? On Jan 12, 7:38=A0am, "minimus" <mini...@live.co.uk> wrote: > Sometimes, when I copy paste from a web site I cannot make a selection of > the lines of the text I pasted using the keyboard keys "left alt+left > shift+up or down arrows". However I can select it using the mouse, but n...

Insert Picture from dropdown selection
I'm working at a Marina and trying to make a comparison chart for different types of boats. I am trying to make a list, and based upon the users selection of a boat, insert a corresponding picture to match the boat selected from that list. I've researched other thread discussions, and tried to approach it this way, as reccommended by Ron Coderre: Select Sheet2 and turn off Grid Lines (Tools>Options>View tab:Uncheck Grid Lines) 1)For each picture to be displayed: 1a. Insert>Picture from file. (select picture, put it in the sheet and resize it). 1b. Select the range of cel...

include credit notes in select cheques without applying
the ability to include a credit note in a select cheques run without having to apply it to any invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ee64b37f-41ab-4036-a...

Way to put multiple rows into the same column.
I have data that is in the format of 3 columns wide by about 3000 rows. I want to rearrange each row to become a single column. Eg. Cells A1,B1,C1,A2,B2,C2 to become in cells A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6 respectively. I have transposed the data but this only puts each row in it's own column. I still need to put all the new columns into one column. Thankyou for any help given. Hi, Try my EastyText_Rev1.xls at http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway It might work, er, maybe, hmmm... - Mark >-----Original Message----- >I have data that is in the format of 3 columns wide by about 3000 r...