CStatic #2

    How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time?

0
Oliver
11/26/2003 3:20:45 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

    Assign an ID to your static control, other than the default IDC_STATIC
id. Say IDC_MYPICTURE.
    Now associated a member variable of type CStatic control, to this ID
using the class wizard. Say m_MyPicture.
    Finally call m_MyPicture.MoveWindow(..) in order to resize the control.

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

"Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message

>     How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time?

0
CheckAbdoul
11/26/2003 3:41:16 PM
You can't resize a picture control at design time.  It will take the default
size of the picture that you put in it.  Use CheckAbdoul's suggestion of
doing it at runtime.

Ali R.

"Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message

>     How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time?

0
nospam8371 (80)