CRichEditCtrl color : Code not working ?

Hi,
the following color changind code is not working...

  CHARFORMAT cf;
  cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255);
  cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR;
  cf.cbSize=sizeof(cf);
  richRecvBox.SetSel(10,1000);
  richRecvBox.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf);

Help !

Dwaach

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"dwaach" <xbhishek.xsthxnx@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> the following color changind code is not working...
>
>   CHARFORMAT cf;
>   cf.crTextColor=RGB(0,0,255);
>   cf.dwMask=CFM_COLOR;
>   cf.cbSize=sizeof(cf);
>   richRecvBox.SetSel(10,1000);
>   richRecvBox.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf);

Just guessing, but try setting the dwEffects member.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1711)

Area Chart and Different Colors
I have a series of yearly data from the past 100 years. I would like to have certain ranges of data points to be certain colors. I can't seem to figure out how to change specific data points on an Area Chat that is using a Logarithmic scaling feature. Hi, You can't figure it out because you can't do it. Area charts don't allow the picking of data points. If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "SHalper" wrote: > I have a series of yearly data from the past 100 years. I would like > to have certain ranges of data points to ...

"Connect to MS Office Online" doesn't work. How do I fix?
When I click Connect to Microsoft Office Online, nothing happens. I have Microsoft Explorer turned on, so I know I have a connection. Maybe I've lost the URL setting, but I don't know where to fix this. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook Forms Admin
I have a custom contacts form in a Public Folder and I want it to be the default for items like Palm and vCard sync'd contacts. I have the form published for the folder and all new contacts created within Outlook use the form, but these 2 examples do not. The existing items converter does not work (the Word Macro version does, but is a pain to explain to anyone) in Exchange. Any thoughts to reset the default form for these items? Thanks! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly Does this work? http://www.outlookstore.com/download/DocMessageClass.zip -- ...

Word stopped working, I saved however most of my work is gone?
I was working on a very imprortant Academic Guide... I typed 10 pages and then a pop up that said to diagnose and stop word... I did... have just gone back into word to finish... only 3 pages exist... I had saved on page 9... how do I find the rest? If you had saved on page 9, the document you saved should be still available. If Word crashed and re-opened invoking the recovery file, that file will be the version that was last saved by the recovery system. I would have thought that it would be at least the vesrion you saved, but conceivably not. If you save the recovered file wi...

system working slow
hi, When i start working on the system, it is working fine and normal,,, but after 3 or 4 hours, system starts processing slow . when i restart the pc, after restarting, again it is working normal....... there is any process or steps to refresh the system like at the time of restart the pc, so i do not have to resart pc again and again..... Thanks, Vijay Take a look in the Task Manager when the computer starts and take note of the CPU and Memory usage counters. When the machine slows down take another look at the counters and see what is different. A leaky ...

Blue Screen Stop Code 124
Hey guys. Brand new computer, crashed about 3 times when playing games or installing things. The last code I got down was. Stop 0x000000124 0x00000000 0x84EA13F0 0xB0000135 Im using Vista Home Basic 32bit Processor: AMD Penom(tm) II X6 ~2.8GHz (Overclocked to 3.3GHz) RAM: 3326MB Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 This is a link to it: http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/Asgard/Gladiator+Asgard+Replicator+Gaming+PC+?productId=40278 Except I installed my own GTX275 graphics card If you need anymore information please let me know. Please oh please help me, this is...

how do you get accents on Spanish words when working in excel????
in word, the diacriticals work fine, but in excel neither the key combinations nor the codes nor the switching of languages with alt/shift/space work. what's up with that it always worked on max. what's with this "combatible" world anyway??? seems a fix for this is needed When I'm in Excel I have no problem using the codes. For instance Alt 135 gives me ç, Alt 130 gives me é. As long as I hold down the Alt key while I type the numbers on the 10key pad I have no problem. Is this not working for you? "tcpage" wrote: > in word, the di...

Dose Access11 mde file works with Access10 runtime
hi all I have office XP (office10) developer and i have Access 2003 mde file i wand to distribute.is it possible to run Access 2003 mde with access10 runtime please advice. thanks in advance Wael Hi, Wael. > is it possible to run Access 2003 mde with access10 runtime Sorry. No. Older versions of Access can't run newer versions of the MDE database formats. However, you can create an Access 2002 or 2000 MDE database file and run that in the Access 2002 Runtime. And you can run the Access 2000 MDB database format and Access 2002-2003 MDB database format with the Access 2002 ...

Delete a code
Hello How can I delete a code (same code to all sheets) which is inserted in 50 sheets in an excel file? Delete the code sheet by sheet or there is an alternative way more simple? Thanks in advance. I assume you mean VBA code. The more eligant way is not to have added it in the first place. I think you must of had some VBA in a sheet and copied it 50 times and now you don't want to distribute the code with you workbook. Next time only copy the sheet once. Delete the code, then copy it 50 times. ------------------------------- POSTED BEFORE RECEIVING A REPLY AFTER 6 ...

Exchange 2007 Archiving not working for outlook 2010 users
I've got Exchange 2007 on a single server. Under Org Config I have a journaling rule setup to journal every email to a certain mailbox. This works great except for users on outlook 2010. When you log into the archive mailbox, most users emails are included as attachments as expected, but outlook 2010 users messages have only a "corrupt.eml" as the attachment, not the original email. As its only a couple people at this point, I wonder if its because of outlook 2010, or if they are somehow encrypting their emails so they can't be archived? Thanks, You might want to ask...

margins not working
i set the print margins, which are different for all my reports, through the page setup in print preview. then i save the reports. when i exit the database and reopen it the options i have saved are not working properly. for certain reports i have to reset the print margins. why is this happening? i have noticed the problem appears with certain databases i have created, not with all my databases. would could be the problem? i need your advise! This could be due to Name AutoCorrect: http://allenbrowne.com/bug-03.html To fix the problem: 1. Uncheck the boxes under: Tools | Optio...

What formula can excel xp calculate hours worked ie 2145 to 0600.
What I am trying to acheive is that if I work from 2100 hours to 0600 hours, it automatically works out how many hours I have done, the current problem I have is that it does not recognise the fact it's moved on to a new day and therefore comes back with a negative result!!! Please help its drivng me mad!!! Hi use =B1-A1+(B1<A1) where A1: starting time B1: ending time -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mad Cow wrote: > What I am trying to acheive is that if I work from 2100 hours to 0600 > hours, it automatically works out how many hours I have done, the > cur...

Publisher 2003 color problems
Do I need to make sure video driver is updated if I have color issues in Publisher 2003....Such as color not appearing until I click Print Preview....Thanks lots.... -- moonznstrz It wouldn't hurt. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "moonznstrz" <moonznstrz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:786E3D6B-29E5-4A34-93CA-64909EE4CA64@microsoft.com... > Do I need to make sure video driver is updated if I have color issues in > Publisher 2003....Such as color not appearing until ...

I'm looking for a template to track work accomplishments by month.
any suggestions? ...

A2002: can't execute code in break mode
When I set a breakpoint I (sometimes) get an error message just before the !breakpointed! code should be executed. The error message is "The expression On Exit you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: can't execute code in break mode.". Actually, I'm not in break mode. The error mesage pops up several times but I can easily step the code after that. What kind of problem is that? TIA Vlado Sometimes uncompiled code becomes corrupted in the connection to the uncompiled code that you see in the IDE. Try copying the text of your code in...

Using Item Code in IV00101
I want to use the hidden Item Code field in the Item Master table to store some cross-reference info. In a test environment I have added the field to the item card and made the field editable. I'm currently on GP Dynamics 9.0. Can anyone tell me if this field will be used for anything else in version 10 or higher in the forseeable future? Also, would the field be easily updatable through Integration Manager? I don't see it on the standard Destination Mapping. What would be the best method of updating this field for existing items? Thanks, David I can't see any use for it ...

why my BeforeUpdate does not work?
I intentionally tried both conditions but MsgBox does not start. Where did I do wrong? Private Sub cboFrom_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Me.From < DMin("TimeIn", "qryVisitData") Then MsgBox ("FROM cannot be earlier than downloaded data range") Cancel = True End If If Me.From > Me.To Then MsgBox ("FROM must be same or earler than TO") Cancel = True End If End Sub Hi Song Su, Is your combobox named "Me.From" or "Me.cboFrom". Judging from the event name, it's unlikely ...

color fields
hi, Is it possible to work with the color of a field? eg: Counting the amount of red field? TIA --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "dragoncf >" <<dragoncf.1177yv@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:dragoncf.1177yv@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, > > Is it possible to work with the color of a field? > > eg: Counting the amount of red field? > > TIA > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ &...

Mail forwarding rules don't work.
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007. I have a user who needs to automatically forward certain emails to a client. I DID check the "Allow Automatic Forward" checkbox, but for some reason we still cannot forward emails from Outlook. I even tried setting these client addresses up as Contacts and we still can't forward to them or any other email address using an Outlook rule. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! A Have you restarted Exchange services? I found (when I played with this in 2003), even though the instruction...

Apple Mail not working right???
Ok, so I installed Office:Mac 2004, now all of a sudden, my Apple Mail (the Apple provided email application) dock icon no longer shows me how many messages I have waiting! VERY irritating!! This sequence of events started last night when I first installed Office, and then lo and behold when I opened Word for the first time, all of these fonts got installed. I'm an Extensis Suitcase kind of guy. I don't really like all those fonts in my system folder. I've even disabled all the other "stock" fonts except for Geneva and Lucida Grande. I also had Arial enabled since that&#...

crm email
After a security risk was flagged up to our exchange server I made a very small change to our IIS configuration. Namely removing script mapping to .printer. After running and IISreset to ensure that change was applied we have had problems with CRM email. Namely that when you try to send a CRM email you get an error stating that: "An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator". A referall to the event viewer reveals nothing of interest. A reboot of both the exchange and the CRM servers makes no difference. nor does applying rollup update 2 (on all of client/s...

UPC Universal Product Code
I find it interesting that there is no predefined location for UPC codes in Inventory Control. Of course, you could use either the general or short description. But this would only work if there were a one to one relationship (One UPC to ONE Inventory Control SKU). In my case, we have multiple UPC’s for the same SKU. To get around this we could use the manufacturer part number form and table. But unfortunately we want to map both UPC’s and manufacturer part numbers. I would think that your customers would be screaming for this functionality. All that it would take is for develop...

Access 2002. How to print Access Report the on certain printer? Need the code to see. Thanks.
I need to let user to choose printer on the form and print report on that certain printer (Printer1, Printer2). I am beginner in VBA. I have heard about Printer Object in Access 2002 but never use it. So please put the code. Thank you. See: Printer Selection Utility - Users assign printers to reports at: http://allenbrowne.com/AppPrintMgt.html The sample database contains the code, or you can view it here: http://allenbrowne.com/AppPrintMgtCode.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to grou...

How to Make macros work automatically on opening the worksheet
Hi All, I have a worksheet which contains combox and textboxes i have written a macro to fill the comboboxes with values. My problem is this macro works only when i press F5 or if i select the macro and click on the run button. Is there a way to automatically run the macro on opening the worksheet. if so where/what code to be written to make this process run? Plz help me out -- sjayar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sjayar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28435 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

Hyperlink function presents variable results does not work in macro
I need some assistance if possible using a hyperlink function within a macro The hyperlink function is presenting the current address in excel (address varies) but there is no change within the macro code It appears that the macro once recorded cannot be "updated" to the address that is current. Is there a way around, through or over this. I am using the hyperlink to select a range which can then be "updated" as part of the macro Thanks for any assistance -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com As ALWAYS, post your coding efforts for comments. --...