CRecordset Update Exception error. Can't update

Can somebody provide some sample code on how to update BLOBs in Oracle using
CRecordset?
Thanks

Rafael

0
varaff (3)
7/12/2004 11:34:32 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

update column

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Meeting updates #2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

error 553

80070005 error #2

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Re: Updates infected with "Antivirus Soft" virus?
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote: >>> I'm sorry you had to go through this absurd experience just because >>> IE 6 is so susceptible to malware but, as you've stated, it's just >>> another lesson. I try to push folks to upgrade to IE8 >> [snip] >> >> Is IE7 not as secure as IE8? If not, in what ways is IE8 more secure? >> >> Is it possible to harden IE6 so that it is just as secure as IE8? > > A1. No. See, e.g., > http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd919181(WS.10).aspx > A2. No. Also see http://blo...

Datatype misalignment exception....
Hello, I'm developing with Windows CE 5.0 and a Freescale iMX31 ARM11 processor. I know the problem of data type alignment and the datatype misalignment exception but I don't understand the following. I have the following struct : typedef struct _FACTORY { BYTE ATR[6]; BYTE ManufacturerId; BYTE ChipId[6]; BYTE SerialNumber[4]; } FACTORY, *PFACTORY; typedef struct _CCDATA { FACTORY Factory; } and the following function Compute() and main() : void Compute(PCCDATA pBytes) { DEBUGMSG(TRUE, (TEXT("pBytes=%u"), *((UINT32*)pBytes->Factory.Seria...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...

Cascade update in axapta
Hi all, I find a post from http://axapta-dynamics.blogspot.com/ describe that it is possible to cascade update tables at axapta. I have follow what he describe at the post, I modfied the groupid (primary key) at the assetgroup table , but the related record foreign key field at assettable didnt got update. Can you guys explain more on how to cascade update? Thank you. Below is the post text: Monday, August 27, 2007 Cascade Update in AX Many people think that cascade update functionality is not available in AX. Since delete actions of 'Cascade' type are available to provide...

Excel.Range.Name gives error an exception
Hi All, I am trying to execute below code but it gives me an COMException ///// Code Start //// public string GetName(Excel.Range range) { try { if (range.Name != null) { Excel.Name name = range.Name as Name; if (name.Name != null || name.Name.Length != 0) { return name.Name; } return string.Empty; } return string.Empty; } catch(Exception e) { return string.Empty; } } ///// Code End //// Now every time my very third line "if (range.Name != null)" gives me Exception an except...