Creating PDF files in MFC

Hi,
I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do
it?
Thanks in advance.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check out the following

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

"Shahoo" wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do
> it?
> Thanks in advance.

0
John1063 (943)
3/30/2007 4:46:02 PM
Here's another to try out:

"Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do
> it?
> Thanks in advance.

0
tom.nospam (3240)
3/30/2007 6:13:22 PM
Oops... link didn't work:

http://www.componentsource.com/products/pdfxpress-professional/index.html

Tom

"Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do
> it?
> Thanks in advance.

0
tom.nospam (3240)
3/30/2007 6:13:39 PM
On Mar 30, 11:33 am, "Shahoo" <shahookaman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do
> it?
> Thanks in advance.

MFC has no functionality which will do this. You will need to look at
3rd parties to do this. I think there is a open source project for
this but I am not aware of how it exposes its object model. Do a
google on it.

---
Ajay

0
ajaykalra (6842)

How do I open .dbx files saved from my computer in outlook
I have a number of .dbx files I saved on an external hard drive just before my computer died. How do I open them on my new computer. It has Vista and office outlook 2007 You need to use Windows Mail and make the folders available there (import from identity - Outlook Express) , before in WM exporting msgs to Exchange (Outlook) "colinswood" <colinswood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD7FEA1C-813C-4DD0-8C22-860B2AABCE9E@microsoft.com... >I have a number of .dbx files I saved on an external hard drive just before > my computer died. How do ...

Search file and within the file
Hi, I have several files in a folder most of them are CVs in word format, I want to create a query or access program to get the subject with some criteria - any ideas? If I search for a particular Text, that should check and matching file name and also inside the word file. I tried google desktop search, coppernic search and even the MS Search - but nothing helped in a way I want. I appreciate your valuable time. Rgds Anver, To develop a bespoke Access application will take much effort and involve using Windows APIs. I suggest you don't want to do this. Instead consider upgrad...

Excel file size reduction
Can anyone tell me, how can a file size be reduced. For one possible problem (and solution) see http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <fb5801c3f1c5$04b46b50$a601280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Can anyone tell me, how can a file size be reduced. > > "Stacie Pierson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<fb5801c3f1c5$04b46b50$a601280...

Does anybody know why these two Excel files must be open in the same process?
Hi all, I am doing the following sequence of operations all the time: 1. Open up an Excel 2003 sheet A; 2. Click a button and run a macro in that Excel sheet; 3. After it finishes running, open up another Excel 2003 sheet B in the same Excel session/process; 4. Press F9 to do calculation/update the sheet, and save the Sheet B. B has a lot links linked to A... ----------------- Sometimes, if I update file A, save it, and close it before opening B, (i.e. now the file B and A are not in the same Excel session/ process) , B's update will fail (i.e. B's links will not ge...

EXCEL 97
Hi there! Ive created a linked spreadsheet in 2003 and am unable to open in 97. The error msg i get is "unable to open - insufficient memory". Any clues how i can get around this little dilema??? Thanks in advance! ...

Multiple doc/views in MFC
Hello all. So I have this application. It's a MDI doc/view one. The main doc/view works perfectly. Now, I want to add other doc/views. How can I accomplish that? I read something about adding more templates with AddDocTemplate, but this seems right when the document is file based (which is not the case, it is database based) so the doc manager knows which template to load according to the file extension. So the question, how can I create a view with its document in a CMainFrame's method (as a reaction to a menu command)? Thanks in advance. > So the question, how can I create a ...

Unicode Problems In Resource Files
Hi, I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document ????????? ???? ???????T when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as follows Нас�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� why is this could someone help i am toatally at a deadend with this. Regards Adrian, >I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document >????????? ???? ???????T >when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as >follows >�?а�?�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� Adrian, I believe the c...

Message Tracking XML File
Hello: Is there any utility out there that can read the XML file saved from the Message Tracking Center, and present it in an easily readable format? MS explains the XML schema at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms987640(EXCHG.65).aspx but doesn't offer a program to do anything. I found http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2007/11/13/more-exchange-message-tracking.aspx, which looks like it'll take the raw log files themselves and convert them into XML, which isn't what I need. Thank you. -- Regards, M MCTS, MCSA Nevermind....

Create New Default PST
How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting it as your default in OL2002? Thanks for the help! JohnH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting > it as your default in OL2002? To create it, click File>Open>Outlook Data File. Browse to the folder where you want it, give it a name, and click OK. Then to select it for your default delivery, click Tools>E-mail accounts>View or change existing e-mail accounts>Next. Click the drop-down next to "Delivery new e-mail to the following location...

creating a templates area.
Is it possible to create a workgroup template folder and view those templates in excel? I noticed that word had this option but excel didn't. TIA, Jackson Just put your excel templates in that same Workgroup Template location. Excel will find it. (You can change that location in MSWord, but excel will find that setting.) Jackson wrote: > > Is it possible to create a workgroup template folder and view those > templates in excel? I noticed that word had this option but excel didn't. > > TIA, > > Jackson -- Dave Peterson Thanks for the quick reply b...

open a file listed in my db
I an starting a data base to keep up with the different files I would like to be able to double click on the file name and open it I would like to double click on an excel vile name listed in the access db and have it open How would I go about this? gary, Take a look in Access help. Look for "followhyperlink" HTH Dale -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. "Gary." wrote: > I an starting a data base to keep up with the different files > > I would like to be able to double click on the file name and open it > > I would like...

open my back up files
sir, my user id by mistakely delete. so my outlook back up file how i can open it? its not open. iam already create new id and outlook mail . so my old back up file any chance to open. reply me .thanks, minoori13@hotmail.com File > Open > browse to the location of your PST file. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "mohammed iqbal" wrote: > sir, > my user id by mistakely delete. so my outlook back up file how i can open it? > its not open. iam already create new id and outlook mail . so my old back up...

Large Files
I have created a design in Publisher 2002, A3 size with TIFF images inserted. The Publisher file size is a hefty 8Mb due to the image sizes. The reason I used TIFF's is because I can't figure out how to create JPEG images with transparent backgrounds using MS Digital Image Pro 7. The Publisher file displays and prints O.K. but when converted to a PDF the images are distorted or missing. I have tried many different PDF creators without success. Can't figure out if it is the TIFF's or the size of the Publisher file that is the problem. Please help. ..png (Portable Net...

How do you import a pdf file into Microsoft publisher 2003
I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from rbpublisher <rbpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been > submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. > Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. You need to convert the PDF files to graphics suc...

Converting excel files to doc files
Is it possible to convert an excel file over to doc format? Alvin, You can open an Excel file with Word, then save it. Word saves as doc files (if that's what you mean). Be sure to type the doc extension, or Word will overwrite your original xls file. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Alvin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2501c4316d$5e715b20$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to convert an excel file over to doc format? Dear Earl, Not good... My excel file...

cannot open file extension.xls
FRX file saved through Excel 2007 with extension .xls cannot be open on 2003 office version attached through email. Help! This discussion group relate to Microsoft Access, have you looked at Victoria's reply to your post in Frx related discssion group http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.frx&mid=2f31afba-cb44-4a90-b25c-188d9cfd7c2e -- Good Luck BS"D "ctart" wrote: > FRX file saved through Excel 2007 with extension .xls cannot be open on 2003 > office version attached through email. Help! ...

How do I create an invoice?????
I have Money 2002 home edition, and cannot find any invoice templates or ANYTHING to do with invoices. I was under the impression I could create invoices with the home edition. Am I wrong?? ...

File type converter install
I've received a docx file (Word 2007-type). My Word is 2000, so I can't open it. So I've downloaded a MS converter but when I try to install it, although it says 'satisfactorily installed' it's nowhere to be found so that I can actually use it. I would expect it to be listed in All Programs and/or to have its own desktop icon. Anyone any answers for me? You may say this should be queried on a Word NG, but I thought it more appropriate to ask on a Windows NG. Rob Graham Rob Graham <rttgraham@btinternet.com> �crivait news:1NidnSZoEImDiz_WnZ2dnUVZ...

Can I create custom theme fonts?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a variety of office documents where the fonts that I use are not available in any of the theme fonts. I would like to be able to modify the standard fonts that are part of a theme the same way that I can modify the colors that are part of that theme. I've searched Help and the web to no avail, so I'm assuming this feature doesn't exist. ...

Crosstab Query with query parameter used to create a report
My crosstab query using a query parameter works fine; however, once I try to use it to create a report I am asked multiple times to re-enter my query parameters. The report generates the correct results; however, why do I need to re-enter my query parameter multiple times?? Thanks.. Open the crosstab in design view, click on menu Query - Parameters. This opens another window. Type in your parameter names and data type. Save. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "JJ_Access" wrote: > My crosstab query using a query parameter works fine; however, once I try to ...

Open File Dialog
In a database I use an Open File Dialog to open multiple files using an Array and then I use the Array to populate a list and process it. This works great, until I select over 7 files, at which point the array remains empty without the error handler triggering. Is there a logical reason and/or solution for this? Further research indicates that when the number exceeds 7 the following line starts giving a False instead of a True: aht_apiGetOpenFileName(OFN) ...

Can't get rid of rogue PST file in Folder List
Hi, I have Outlook XP SP1 and latest updates. After a recent reinstall of WinXP I now have 2 PST files listed. One is my normal one, and the other is pointing at a file that doesn't exist. I get the error when I click on it: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The path specified for the file ... is not valid." I can't right-click to delete it. If I try to create a PST where it is hoping to find one, it won't open it anyway. I've removed all references (there were 2) to that PST from registry. What els...

Creating 5 foot paper banner in Publisher
Can anyone tell me why only 1 page is printing when I try to print a 5 foot paper banner. After the first page, the printer stops... I feel like I've tried just about everything with no luck... Suggestions? Thanks, Steve Did you check your printer settings? On a related topic - has anyone ever been able to create a .pdf of a banner with PrimoPDF? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09de01c52a97$8fef4c60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me why only 1 page is printing when I try ...

why now are all my documents shown as a paint file?
I click on a document and paint tries to open it and says it is not a valid graphic file. I don't want paint to open it. I want word to open it and am still trying to figure out how this happens and get my documents shown with little text icons instead of the paint icon... in spite of this I do like windows seven. charlie Something (or someone) inadvertently changed your file association for .DOC files. To fix: 1.) Open Windows Explorer 2.) Naviage to where you have a document (.doc or .docx) file (If you don't have file extensions showing, you may need to eith...

Creating a Worksheet with date
Hi, I'm trying to creat a wroksheet that will have two weeks of date at the top row to be printed every two weeks and each time printing, it shows the next two weeks automatically. I'm very new on doing this, please help if there is anyway of doing this. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, MD Thanks Paul, It worked. MD >-----Original Message----- >Md, how about putting the first date in A1 and then this formula in B1 and >copy accross to as many columns as needed, then you will only have to change >the date in A1, this could be changed automatically wh...