create transparent toolbar / toolbar-icons

hi all,

is there a way for creating a transparent toolbar ?
at this time of writing we have a standard toolbar that is
colored gray (windows default)... but we'd like to be able
to customize the toolbar's color... so i tried to edit the
bitmaps within visual studio using the graphical rc editor
an changed the background of each toolbar icon to pink,
because i thought if i use pink as a background the icon/bitmap's
background wille be transparent..
but this did not work..

any ideas ? would be really great...

thanks in advance

cheers
    joerg

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Creating a form for a Password
I have created a Password form that will secure another form. Once the password is entered it will open the form that has the list of reports. On the form I have a text box that accepts the user's password and I have 2 command buttons one is OK and the other is CANCEL. Can anyone tell me how to make these buttons work to open the form of reports? On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:52:00 -0700, mrsgwen wrote: > I have created a Password form that will secure another form. Once the > password is entered it will open the form that has the list of reports. On > the form I have a text b...

how to create a Lineweaver-Burke graph in Excel
I have to create a graph of enzyme inhibition values and I was told to use Lineweaver-Burke graph for this. the closest thing i have found is found here http://www.usm.maine.edu/~rhodes/Goodies/EnzKinNsr.html. yet i cant figure out how to plot. Create a column of the value "S" Create a column of Vo for experiment 1. Create a column of Vo for experiment 2, etc. Create your X values as 1/S. To be consistent with this example, make sure your units are the same. Calculate Y1 from Vo experiment 1 Calculate Y2 from Vo experiment 2. Start on that and come back when you have tha...

Problem creating new customeraddress records
We're trying to write a data migration tool using the 3.0 SDK to migrate some data to CRM 3.0. I am getting an error when assigning a GUID (of type 'contact') to the parent id field *of the custommeraddress* class: ****************** customeraddress_add.parentid = new Lookup(); customeraddress_add.parentid.type = EntityName.contact.ToString(); customeraddress_add.parentid.Value = new Guid(snew_contactid); TargetCreateCustomerAddress target = new TargetCreateCustomerAddress(); target.CustomerAddress = customeraddress_add; CreateRequest create = new CreateRequest(); create.Target ...

Create a border of wrapping text?
Does anyone know how to create a border of text that would wrap around the page (horizontal on top, then 90 degrees on the right, upside down on the bottom, and another 90 degrees up the left side) I have made text boxes and overlayed other objects to force it to wrap the text around the object, but none of the text wrapping choices will do what I want Any help appreciated Thanks John ...

Creating a dropdown list
How do I create a dropdown list in a cell within Excel? Debra Dalgleish's web page should have all the info you need to get started: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Len" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00cb01c3fa59$1a70a890$a001280a@phx.gbl... How do I create a dropdown list in a cell within Excel? Try MVP Debra D's nice coverage at: http://www.conte...

Creating bookmarks via VBA
Dear experts: I wonder whether the following is possible I got five text entries, each in its own paragraph text1 text2 text3 text4 text5 With all 5 paragraphs selected is it possible to create 5 five bookmarks automatically via VBA with the following names: text1 (bookmark name: product_de) text2 (bookmark name: product_en) text3 (bookmark name: product_es) text4 (bookmark name: product_fr) text5 (bookmark name: product_it) I hope this is feasible and not beyond the scope of this forum. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andrea...

Creating a new workbook that has this feature....
Hi all, My boss wants a spread sheet created that will tally all the factors into one area. For example: Accidents Injuries Accidents with injuries Reportable accidents Total damages Just to name a few things. Now what I want to do is have it set up like an Attendance Log sheet we currently use. Problem is I can't find the formula it uses for some parts. Again Example it has on it: Absent Vacation Sick Leave Bereavement Floating Holiday Personal Day What I can't figure out, (with or without Excel help files), is when yo...

trying to create a rent roll
Hi all, I'm trying to create a basic apartment rent roll, so over a 10-year period I can track projected rent growth in multiple units. Down the left hand column are my units, and across the top row are my months. My problem is getting a formula to increase the rents every 12 months, for instance. As well, since different units have different lease dates, the increases will be a different times. Help! zach ...

How to post an email message created in Outlook to a newsgroup
Hi, I need to be able to create an email message using Outlook 2003 and on the to/cc list to include a variety of email recipients and newsgroups. Can this be done - i.e. "post" to a newsgroup an email message created in Outlook? PS - I have been able to do this with other email clients. Thanks. ...

Creating column
I would like to create a column that automatically adds one for each row. Ex. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Hi, Type 2001 in any one cell (say G1) and then in G2, type =G1+1. COpy this formula down -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP "AAA1986" <AAA1986@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6850AC6B-AD98-4AE3-9ABA-D81D06583052@microsoft.com... > I would like to create a column that automatically adds one for each row. > > Ex. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 ...

Cannot view a Sharepoint Site I created.
I installed the HelpDesk template from the AllTemplates.exe on SBS2008. I have Sql2005 and WSS 3.0 I can view the HelpDesk site from SBS2008. I can't view the HelpDesk site from my laptop but I can view OWA and the IIS7.0 default website from my laptop. The message I'm getting is 404 File or Directory not found. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have the DHCP setup from the Server (Meaning the SBS is doing the DHCP Services?) If so enable them And on your laptop what is the DNS on it? (it should be the laptop) Also what about other system access? yes no? ...

how 2 create and run a macro
i want to try record a new macro. can you teach me the way to create and run it. i am facing the problem Hi a good introduction to macros can be found at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Lee Sok Har wrote: > i want to try record a new macro. can you teach me the way to create > and run it. > i am facing the problem ...

how do I open documents created in publisher on my Ipaq 2495
I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a message that tells me to run the application first. What does this mean? I can open a document created with Word. I don't think the there is a mobile version of Publisher. At least I've never heard of one. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "becki" <becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E0C792F-9BF1-4C01-AB99-0462A22399A1@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a > message that tells me to run the app...

SFOC: Only 250 contacts created
When I synch my SFOC with CRM, only about 250 contacts are created in Outlook. There are 698 contacts in CRM. I thought that by default all of the CRM contacts were created in Outlook. Can anyone tell me why I am only getting 250? I thought it was only records that you owned.........?? are all 698 under your control? -Gary "Dave" <davefrick@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:uWJJhD8gEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When I synch my SFOC with CRM, only about 250 contacts are created in > Outlook. > > There are 698 contacts in CRM. > > I thought tha...

any method for creating folders on the fly?
I own a domain, and I sign up at individual sites using that domain@mydomain.com- so I can see who sells me down the river. my host sends these all to me at a different address- they still come as though addressed to the address I put in. the regular ones, most of these I have setup to go into their own folders.-- but I make new ones EVERY day. I'd like to create a rule (and I realize stock outlook can't do this) that says "move all emails sent to anyaddress@mydomain.com to folder anyaddress" and "create that folder if it does not exist." anyone? am I i...

Sorting Columns on HTML file created in Excel
Hi.. I'm not sure if I'm just searching for the wrong words, but can't find the answer to this.. I've created an excel file, about 15 columns.. In excel, I can sort the columns easily, but, I've saved the file as HTML now. How can I make it that those columns can still be sortable on the internet? Is there special code I need to put somewhere? I've seen javascript codes that can do this, but I would like to do it all via excel if possible. Any help appreciated! Thanks, -- Rob Hi Terri and Rob, You could include the JavaScript (Bookmarklet) within your HTML cod...

Creating Modeless Dialogs continually causing application to grow
I have a dialog applicatin that needs to create modeless dialogs over and over again. The main application waits for the modeless dialog to finish, then repeats the procedure. I've written a simple test application that seems to exhibit the same symptoms. Main Dialog with some code removed to simplify: ( NOTE: CModelessDemoDlg::OnBnClickedButton1() is used to begin the test of creating modeless dialogs) CModelessDemoDlg::CModelessDemoDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CModelessDemoDlg::IDD, pParent) , m_pmodeless(NULL) , m_text(_T("")) { m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->...

Help creating items
I need to create these items: Luggage Set : They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set. I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces. I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having problem with the inventory. When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each one If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the qty for the set. I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets. Can somebody help me on this matter?? Fab...

Ability to create formula to calculate benefit or deduction code
Would like to use a benefit or deduction based on a formula to calculate the amount instead of choosing only a flat amount or % as it is currently set up in GP version 9. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commun...

Why doesn't the code create a column stacked chart?
Hi again...im sorry to ask for help so much, but charts vba is tricky ... I try to create a column stacked chart of three bars containing each three different values, much like Andy Pope's http://andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm The CHT_21QSBA_S, CHT_21QSBA_B and CHT_21QSBA_A ranges are each three different cells (name CHT_21QSBA_S = A1,B5,Q3) and I thought this together with stating charttype=xlcolumnstacked should create a stacked chart - but it make 9 bars instead... Why? .... Set cht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("R_Q_" & Sheet1.Range("RAPP_TILLF").Value ...

can i create formula giving totals based on financial & text info
Am i able to create a formula that gives me monetray totals for expenditure on hotels, split into totals for 6 varying business sectors? ...

How to add an icon to Excel toobar to choose colour of a border
Hi, Back again. Having now created a pre-formatted workbook and worksheet in the way that I was helped here, in this ng, earlier, I am now setting up my customized toolbar, with the icons that most suit me. I have placed on my custom toolbar an icon that lets me choose, quickly, what kind of border I want to add to a cell, however I don't know how to place in the same toolbar an icon that will allow me to choose the *colour* of that border. I have read in the Excel "Help" notes where it says that the correct icon is the one by which one chooses the colour of a drawn line. Tha...

Outlook 2003 Toolbar
In 2003 is there away to get rid of the Norton AntiSpam from the toolbar? I turned off in Norton Firewall but I don't want to see it on the toolbar. I delete it and still shows up upon reopening Outlook 2003. Make sure it doesn't show up in Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options-> button Add-In Manager / COM Add-ins If it still shows rename outcmd.dat to outcmd.old to completely reset the Toolbar -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Rick"...

How can I create a NEW PROFILE OFFICE 2003
I have a Profile which is causing problems with my PST. I was told to create a new profile to use but NOT to create a new one by COPYING the old one. I know how to creat a New profile but HOW CAN I EASILY IMPORT THE EMAIL DATA FROM THE OLD PROFILE TO THE NEW ONE , other than retyping all of the email accounts over again. I have several accounts. I dont know if simply making a COPY of the old profile except that by doing so may simply create a bad profile all over again. You can't, if you want a clean profile (and you do). Just recreate the Email accounts. It can't be that...

how do i create reminders in outlook from a date cell in excel?
I need to know how to create reminders in outlook from a date cell in excel? hi "Philhegele" Try posting in an Outllook forum. Maybe they will be more helpfull. Greetings from France Dav "Philhegele" <Philhegele@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:D31EF446-D6BA-45E7-A766-EC3400CF3B26@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to create reminders in outlook from a date cell in >excel? ...