create a dll with the same functions name as another dll and call a function

Hi,

I need to do something a bit weird.

I would like to create a dll (call it dll1) with one function inside for
instance called Init() and another dll (call it dll2) with the same function
name Init().
Now how can I call the init function of dll2 from my init() function in dll1
:

Dll1:
Init()
{
    Init()
}

Dll2:
Init()
{

blablabla

}

I suppose that if I try the compiler is going to complain

0
tricubes (61)
11/21/2003 3:33:31 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to do something a bit weird.
>
> I would like to create a dll (call it dll1) with one function inside for
> instance called Init() and another dll (call it dll2) with the same
function
> name Init().
> Now how can I call the init function of dll2 from my init() function in
dll1
> :
>
> Dll1:
> Init()
> {
>     Init()
> }
>

> Dll2:
> Init()
> {
>
> blablabla
>
> }
>

> I suppose that if I try the compiler is going to complain

mosfet,

    First, load the other DLL with LoadLibrary.  Then use GetProcAddress to
get the address of the other DLL Init function.  Then call that through a
function pointer (you will need to setup a typedef).  Don't forget to call
FreeLibrary when your DLL is unloaded.

0
trevor8021 (184)
11/21/2003 4:01:38 PM
mosfet,

namespace DLL1
{

    Init()
    {
        DLL2::Init()
    }

}

namespace DLL2
{

    Init()
    {
        blahblahblah
    }

}

Jeff

"mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to do something a bit weird.
>
> I would like to create a dll (call it dll1) with one function inside for
> instance called Init() and another dll (call it dll2) with the same
function
> name Init().
> Now how can I call the init function of dll2 from my init() function in
dll1
> :
>
> Dll1:
> Init()
> {
>     Init()
> }
>

> Dll2:
> Init()
> {
>
> blablabla
>
> }
>

> I suppose that if I try the compiler is going to complain

0
not1 (120)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Qrp Date functions

Renaming Partial File Names

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Using INDIRECT within functions

Date function quit working

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

How to use count for calls per hour

Weekday function
Does VBA have a function which accepts an integer input between 1 and 7, which returns a string value to represent the corresponding day of the week?? For example, if you give the function an integer value of 1, then it should give back a string of "Sunday"... and the number 7 should return "Saturday". I know I can easily write my own function, but I'm curious if VBA provides a function already. No need for me to reinvent the wheel. thank you Don't think so, you would need to write one Function MyWeekDay(DayNum As Long) As String Dim Days A...