cpropertysheet tab order

I created a project with many dialogs. In some of them I use
CPropertySheet with several CPropertyPages and some buttons above and
below the sheet. When pressing TAB focus goes in the correct order
through buttons above the sheet, then it moves to the controls in the
active page of the sheet, next it goes to the tab control allowing me
to switch tabs with arrows and then it moves to the controls below the
sheet. What I am trying to do is to make focus run through controls
above the sheet, then to the tab control, then to the controls in the
active page and then to the controls below the sheet.
How to make tab order run this way?
Thanks
0
jarekzpl (1)
5/19/2004 6:52:46 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Case Count and Order Weight
Has anyone found a creative way to put the order weight and case count on a viewable screen within GP? While we have built it onto the Bill of Lading, having a screen with that information would be good for a client. Basically each time a sales line is created or updated, the process will need to calculate the weight and the case counts (based on how the inventory card is defined), then an update to the sales transaction work file (using a couple User Defined Fields) and presto. I sense I will have to build it to satisfy the clients request, I was just hoping to short cut t...

Replace the tax rate on Purchase orders
Is there a way to replace the tax rate column, on a purchase order, with a column that shows the on hand amount? Thank-you in advance Adam ...

How can I change the order that the series appear in the legend k.
I know it is possible to move the series within a legend key in an excel chart into an order that you require as I have done this before but I can't remember how! Any help would be appreciated. Hi, To change the legend order you need to change the data series order. Select a data series and press CTRL+1 to display the format dialog. There should be a Series Order tab with a listbox of data series. Cheers Andy Harriet wrote: > I know it is possible to move the series within a legend key in an excel > chart into an order that you require as I have done this before but I can...

Auto tab- Auto fill
I'm looking for a general formula for the entire worksheet. My secretary spends extra time looking for the proper column each time she subsequently enters a vendors name . Is there some formula that would recognize the second (third, fourth, etc) time a vendors name is entered and auto tab to the column that was last used for that vendor? Also, the same for many different vendors on the same page. Same question a different way: if the vendor's name were entered a second time and a different amount were entered could that amount be auto filled in the column that was used p...

Ordering replacement Office 2007 CDs
I cannot find my original Office 2007 CDs and have it installed on a PC that I'm replacing. Can I order new CDs? In article <3EC9D668-8201-43E5-94E7-2FBD1F473BC4@microsoft.com>, dnar <dnar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot find my original Office 2007 CDs and have it installed on a PC that > I'm replacing. Can I order new CDs? dnar, Of course you can always buy new CDs but unless you have some proof of an original license, or some really good negotiating skills, you're going to have to pay for a new set. As far as running major a...

Suppressing Sections & Tabs
Is there a way to conditionally suppress or hide an entire section and/or tab in CRM 4.0? Hi Cindy - Yes you can do this with JavaScript using the OnLoad event. -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Cindy Mikeworth" wrote: > Is there a way to conditionally suppress or hide an entire section and/or > tab in CRM 4.0? > Hi Cindy, Here is the sample script to hide section and tabs in CRM4 Here you will need to specify any control id from that section like "paymenttermscode_c" for "Payment Terms. //to hide section crmForm.all.<Control_Name>.parentE...

Creating a report from a form with multi tabs
Hello I have created a form based on a survey. In other words, each tab concerns a topic within the survey. I have included the all the information in the format I want so that it would make help the data entry process. I want to create a report based on the look and feel of these tabs. By doing this, there would be consistency in the appearance of the information when they print the report. How do I make the report have the look and feel of the form? Thank you in advance. Tabs are intended to provide a convenient way of minimizing the amount of screen real est...

Average of work orders per business days
How could I determine the average of work orders that are received per business days in a given month? I have two columns: Column B lists a unique code for each work order and Column C lists the date in which each work order was created. I don't receive work order every day, but in some days I receive any number of work orders. Thank you for your help. Orlando For any date in A1, you can find the number of workdays in that month with a formula like: =NETWORKDAYS(DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),1),DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0)) You can count the number of dates within a month by using somet...

Purchase Order Item Inquiry Window
Within the Purchase Order Item Inquiry Window, what is the purpose of the Historical Purchase Orders check box in the include section? The documentation doesn't specify the meaning or difference between the Open or Historical check boxes and why does Purchase Orders that should be considered Historical not be considered Historical and show up in Open? Could some one enlighten me on how this window operates because this is confusing to me. POs don't automatically move to history when they are completed or closed. They must be manually moved to history using the 'To...

Tab Jumps 8 Cells
When ever I click on Tab, it jumps over 8 cells. This happpens on all worksheets even new ones. Any ideas? Thanks, Brandon Brandon Have you got Transition navigation keys checked in Tools | Options ? Regards Trevor "Brandon Cramer" <brandon@molalla.net> wrote in message news:1d9a901c45495$e67fc510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When ever I click on Tab, it jumps over 8 cells. This > happpens on all worksheets even new ones. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks, > > Brandon That worked! Thank you!!!!!!! >-----Original Message----- >Brandon > >Have y...

How do I view the ruler in an Outlook message and/or insert tabs?
I'm attempting to set tabs in an Outlook message. I'm unable to find how to view the ruler in order to set the tabs. I believe it used to be in the View drop down menu, but it's no longer there. Juli wrote: > I'm attempting to set tabs in an Outlook message. I'm unable to find how > to > view the ruler in order to set the tabs. I believe it used to be in the > View > drop down menu, but it's no longer there. What version of Outlook? Are you using Word as your editor? If so, click the little ruler icon on the right of the compos...

Receivable Mgt vs Sales Order Processing
We are looking to generate multi line invoices that we can send out to our customers. Can we do this with just purchasing the receivable mgt module? Also if we do need to purchase the sales order module would we then in-turn need to purchase the RM for aging and analysis purposes? Thanks! No, you need either SOP or the Invoicing module. The latter module enables you to create multi-line invoices. SOP gives you other document types and additional functionality. You have to purchase Receivables because it stores the customers and is where cash receipts are entered. -- Charles Allen, ...

CPropertyPage sending activate notification to CPropertySheet
Is there any way I can get a property page to send PSN_SETACTIVE notifications to its owning property sheet? I've put an ON_NOTIFY for it in the sheet's message map but the specified function never gets called. The reason I'm asking is that I'm using a plain CPropertyPage without subclassing it for the first page in the wizard (as it only contains some text), and thus have no overridden OnSetActive method to call SetWizardButtons from. Thanks, Erik So why not go ahead and create a CPropertyPage-derived class? Erik J=E4levik wrote: > Is there any way I can get a property...

Saving Tab settings
I find the default tab setting (.5) too coarse for most of the documents I work with. Whenever I open a new Publisher doc I go to 'Format>Tabs and from the "Tabs window change the 'Default tab stops' from 0.5" to 0.2", click OK then go to work. When done I save and close. Next time I open the document the tab setting has returned to 0.5" and I have to start over for the doc to display correctly. Any way I can get the tab setting to stay saved? There is a workaround in this article. Custom tabs that you previously set in Publisher 2000 are not saved when...

Network Resource Order?
When I setup an Exchange client and I click the "check name" button, Outlook times-out a while later. I believe I need to troubleshoot this by looking at the network resource order. What method does Outlook try to communicate with Exchange first (WINS, NetBIOS, ARP)? ...

Tab Name
Is there a simple function to return the sheet/tab name of a worksheet... In office 2000 I had to use: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255) But I believe that there is something more straight forward now, but I don't remember what it is. -- Thanks, Martin Schmid, EIT, CCSA, MCDBA, MCSE No there is not, use the same formula -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Martin Schmid" <martinschmid@sbcglobal.net.nospam> wrote in message news:%23NoavjKSEHA.1556@TK2MSF...

Switching tabs on a property sheet programmatically
when I attempt to switch tabs programmatically on a property sheet, I use m_tab->SetCurSel(tab). The tab will switch, but the list control on the tab will not update unless I physically click on the tab. I have tried using m_pListCtrl->Invalidate() after the call to SetCurSel. I have also tried sending a WM_PAINT message to the list control. The following is the signature for the handler for the tab switch: void CAlarmWindow::OnSelChangeTab(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) and the following is the MESSAGE_MAP entry for the handler: ON_NOTIFY(TCN_SELCHANGE, IDC_ALARM_TAB, OnSel...

Excel 97 Options Tab Problem
When I open Excel 97 click on tools -> Options it closes Excel. Is there a fix for this. I already tried deinstalling and reinstalling office 97 and I still get the same results. Maybe this is it: XL97: Page Fault or Violation When You Click Options on the Tools Menu http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;108032 sounds like it describes your Tools|Options problem (it says it was corrected in xl97 SR2). Chuck wrote: > > When I open Excel 97 click on tools -> Options it closes Excel. Is > there a fix for this. I already tried deinstalling and reins...

URGENT
When I try saving a MICROSOFT EXCEL File with Thai Characters as TAB DELIMITED, the resulting file when opened with NOTEPAD does not show THAI instead it shows QUESTION MARKS like ( ????? ). If anyone know how to fix this please let me know, your help is appreciated. I used windows XP and have configured the input languages for Thai Keyboard, I dont run a Thai OS but in a machine with THAI OS the same thing is happening. Thanks Hi Jeab, You would have to have a proper codepage to see a THAI alphabet. Also some languages use double byte characters. You can't have more than 256...

Automatically move row from one tab to another..
He there, I have a question. I'm working on a salessheet. The first tab is a summary of al offers I make to the customers. For every offer I have the option of giving them a status: Pending, acquired and bounced. When I send an offer to a customer the order gets the status pending. What I want to do is the following: When an order is acquired or bounced I change the status accordingly. What I want is that as soon as I change the status the entire orderrow is placed inside a tab named acquired or bounced. I don't want to copy paste everytime an order is "closed" Somebody ...

Color box unavailable on Patterns tab in "format data series"
I have a user who is working with some charts and can not edit the color box (is grayed out) on the patterns tab in “format data series”. We feel it is a user setting or something because a different user can pull in the same spreadsheet and edit the color of a graph bar just fine… Has anyone encountered this? Any suggestions? ...

Select text (in order to copy) from another app ?
Hello, I'm working with .NET, I use p/invoke system to access Win32 API. I find here I could use WM_COPY to copy some text into clipboard from another app. This is working if I manually select the text before. So to resolve this : I should send a "select text" message the the target window before. I found I could use EM_SETSEL, but it doesn't appear to work with invokes in .NET. The target window is a modified richtext. Selecting text seems to be a basic operation but I don't find how to do with .NET. Does anyone have an idea, or advice ? (please don't tell me not...

CTRL+TAB!!!!!!
I know I can jump between workbooks by using 'CTRL+TAB' to go FORWARD. Well if I want to go bacwards it will be CTRL+SHIFT+TAB. The Problemo... While im in a writing function mode (In the middle of writing a formula) I can jump to the next workbook "UP" to reference something for a vlookup but not "Back" to another....why? Please note that I can have up to 20 workbooks open at one time for the purpose of linking thus if i need to reference the 19th workbook i need to CTRL+TAB 19 time to get there rather than do a CTRL+SHIFT+TAB 2 times. Is it somethint...

Tabs not visible for one user
I have a worksheet with 12 tabs that is stored on a shared drive, this is accessed by several users. One user is not able to see the tabs across the bottom. She is at a different location than all other users, so we can't physically see this on her PC. All other users can see the tabs when accessing on the shared drive, and when opening an emailed copy. We have had her maximize, etc. and still no tabs. Any suggestions on what I can tell her. I might be missing something simple. I have tried to recreate the problem on a local copy, but can not. Thanks Have you checked the obvious...

Bug in creating new item in Purchase order module?
I noticed that items created in the purchase order module do not seem to be properly configured with their supplier. While the item window correctly displays the supplier, an items report that includes the supplier field does not include the new items with the designated supplier. On the other hand, any items created through the items menu appear correctly in the reports. Similarly, when barcode labels that include supplier name as one of the fields are printed, the supplier name appears for those items not created in the PO module. Those items created in the PO module do not display...