could i customize the dialog that popups up when calling SHBrowserForFolder

i wanna add a checkbox to the dialog, could i?how?
thanks in advance

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I guess there is no way to customize the common dialog, you must create
a new dialog and provide the required functionality in it

/Kiran

thinktwice wrote:
> i wanna add a checkbox to the dialog, could i?how?
> thanks in advance

Take a look at this article.  I'm not sure this is what you want, but it's
cheap to look.

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/yabffwcp.asp

Tom

"thinktwice" <memorialday@gmail.com> wrote in message
>i wanna add a checkbox to the dialog, could i?how?
> thanks in advance

0
tserface (3861)
9/12/2006 4:53:54 PM