Control dispatch for module load ...98 OS

Hi,
Is there any control dispathc for module load? Like "Create_Process" is
there for process create and whenever any process gets created corresponding
dispatch function gets called up.I want similar control dispatch for module
load or module terminate.Ex: If any .EXE or .DLL gets loaded i want my
control dispatch function to catch it.

I am using Win98/ME OS.Writing small Driver call "Process notifier driver".

regds
vinay

0
v.sheel (31)
4/23/2004 8:01:39 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I open "document.fxr" (Windows fax message) from a PC in a Mac OS X???
Someone who knows, best regards Martin ...

WebBrowser Control Displayed Font Size.
In Windows Explorer 7 a menu option is available to change the displayed font size. "View" > "Text Size". Several options are available; "Largest", "Larger", "Medium" etc. Is the functionality available to programmatically adjust the displayed font size in the WebBrowser control? The container for the control is in a Windows form. ...

Outlook "loading.." problem Exchange 2003
Hi, I am experiencing what seems to be a common problem with OWA (Windows Server 2003 / Exchange 2003 SP1). All users logging on to OWA Premium get all icons, menus, folder list but the message area just has 'loading...' text and nothing more. I have trawled newsgroups, the web and reviewed the following MS KBs (installing hotfixes wherever I could): 280823, 831464, 842470, 823175, 883543, 888619. Still no joy. To try and solve the problem I moved IIS to SSL and enabled forms authentication. I get no problems with the Basic version, I only get the issue on Premium (and therefore ...

MSChart control
suppose i created an application with a mschart control, done all the job of drawing and all that, is it possiable in any way to translate the info of the mschart cotnrol to a spreadshit info that excel could import? I succeed in converting the onto from my listctrl to a file excel could read but what can i do with the chart? I thought about not using the mschart control and create my own charting code using the knowen methods in mfc for drawing lines and etc. but again how can i convert to information to an excel shape? ...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error
My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed). When I run the same application in a client PC without VS installed, I get this error: An unsupported operation was attempted. At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'. After I removed these controls the application run fine. I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it show succeeded. May someone help how can I make those controls run well in my client PC? Thanks. ...

Outlook only opens the 1st splash screen, never loads
I have tried every thing including reloading office, i can open the .pst file from another computer and it is fine. Any ideas??? Lynn Try renaming/deleting the file named outcmd.dat. (Note: This file is located in a hidden/system directory. Do not forget to configure Windows Explorer and/or the search option(s) accordingly.) "Lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52b801c47414$4cb2ca10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have tried every thing including reloading office, i can > open the .pst file from another computer and it is fine. > Any ideas?...

Please Help!Tree control:GetSelectedItem()
I am using VC++.NET IN WIN 2000 In the project I am using tree contro When I make right click on the item in the GetSelectedItem() func it doesn't read the correct data from the selected item it reads the data from the previous selected item This problem doesn't matched if I make first left click on the item and after that right click,in this scenario it reads the correct item. Why the GetSelectedItem() doesn't return the correct item data void test::OnNMRclickTree1(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult HTREEITEM hmyItem,hti; OnTvnSelchangedTree1(pNMHDR, pResult) ... void test::On...

Very weird tab control behaviour !?!
I have a form with a tab control. All looks great in design view but in form view the tab and caption part of the control moves up and overlays the controls above. I tried increasing the height of the form and moving the tab control way down but in form view the tabs and captions still float way up and overlay the control above. I've been stuck on this for hours and am completely stuck. No idea how to fix this. I tried removing the tab control completely then pasting it back - same result. Another strange clue, when I increase the TOP property on the tab control, it never changes in...

Resizing controls
I am working with Access 2007. When I try to resize one of the controls, all of the controls resize to the size of the one that I am working with. How can I separate the controls so that I can resize them individually? I never encountered this problem with Access 2003. There is a setting that you need to change, to change it from "tabbed form" to "overlapping." See my "quick tutorial" on my website here: http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/A2K7Howtochangefromtabbedforms/tabid/81/Default.aspx -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderat...

AxtiveX ctrl subclassing custom control
Hi! There are plenty of examples where ActiveX ctrls are subclassed from Windows controls such as BUTTON, EDIT, etc. I've got custom control based on CRichEditCtrl, and I'd like to build ActiveX ctrl subclassed from it. I'm not quite sure how this should be done. In all examples I found the approach is like this - BOOL CActiveXWrapperCtrl::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.lpszClass = _T("EDIT"); return COleControl::PreCreateWindow(cs); } well, my custom control does not have registered name, so what should i do? many thanks kdv09 ...

Referancing a subforms control
i have a value i would like to assign to a subforms control but i am having no luck in doing so. the main form is called "Site_info_frm" the subform is called "FAsub_info_frm" and the control is called "File_path" could someone show me how to put them together to insert the value. Thanks Forms!Site_info_frm!FAsub_info_frm.Form!File_path Note, though, that depending on how you added FAsub_info_frm as a subform on Site_info_frm, it's possible that the subform control on Site_info_frm might be named something other than FAsub_info_frm. If the subform cont...

Hyperlink control
Is it possible to have a control hyperlink to open a specific worksheet in an excell file. I tried adding #'wksName' to the hyperlink properties but that gave me an invalid reference error opening excel. ...

Hi, Do someone have in their archives a function that pulls bitmap images from a toolbar image? Somthing like: HBITMAP = GetToolbarImage(UINT nToolbar_resource_ID, UINT nImageIndex, ButtonCx, ButtonCy); So if the images were (from left) (0)Cut, (1)Copy, (2)Paste, then GetToolbarImage(ID_TOOLBAR, 2, 16, 15) would fetch the Paste image (zero based index). Like the LoadBitmap(..) function, but from a toolbar image. If not, can somone hint how i can get started on performing this function? joe # OK, i solved my problem, well almost..., i have 2 questions... (1) Is there any way th...

More than 4 gigs - PAE
Am trying to figure out if. . . I have a server with more than 4 gigs of memory (We'll just say 5 gigs) running Windows Enterprise, and I throw the PAE switch, will the OS take the remaining 2 gigs of memory (After Exchange gets it's 3?) See http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2005/07/05/407330.aspx With Windows 2003 SP1, we can now throw the PAE switch without harm to the databases, I'm just wondering if it's worth having the extra memory to the OS available. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:02:01 -0400, "Pat DiPersia" <pat@dipersia.com> wrote: >Am trying...

controlling fields on a form
I am using Word 2003 to make a form and put in some fields. There are a couple of things I am unable to do, however. When data is input into the field by the user, text below the field is pushed down. How do I control the field so it does not affect surrounding text? I would like to set the field at a maximum length (I can do this) and not have the other text on the form get moved. Finally, the fields I insert are of a fixed length, about 1 inch. I double click on the field and can set the maximum length, but the default size of the field remains at about 1 inch. Can I g...

XmlValidation Errors int TreeView Control
I show some Xml file in Windows TreeView control. Wenn I validate Xml with some Xml-Schema, I have to show errors node with red color. How can I find an element name, which causes an Exception of XmlValidatingReader? In XmlValidatingReader, you can not determine the element/attribute name which caused the error but you can find out the line number and position where the error occured. This information is available on the XmlSchemaException, if you have hooked up a validation event handler. Zafar "nataly" <nataly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E9753AE-4...

Shift+Insert does not paste into edit control on CFormView derived view
Hi, I have an edit control on a form view. The problem is that pasting of clipboard content does not seem to work with Shift+Insert key combo. There is no problem with pasting when using context menu. If I test the underlying dialog from IDE resource editor then Shift+Insert works fine. The Shift+Insert combo also works fine with other dialogs in the app. This problem can be easily illustrated by creating a simple SDI app with a form view and then dropping an edit control onto the form. Is this an expected behaviour? Thanks, Bogdan "Bogdan" <bogdan@domain.com> wr...

microsoft date and time picker control #3
Is there a way to hide the DTPicker "Button" when printing an Excel page? You should be able to set the PrintObject Property option to False in the Properties Window for the object. PC "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:576CACE2-BB4A-450A-A894-464E4095DCA3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to hide the DTPicker "Button" when printing an Excel page? Thank you for the suggestion, but I want the date to be visible when printing, not the button. This works in InfoPath and other non Microsoft applications, please advise if yo...

Function to control how data displayed
I have 2 columns that I exported from Access to Excel. In Access th columns were Yes or No. In excel they display as True or False. I wan them to show as Yes or No what is the function to make this happen? Thank you! -- LOgle531 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LOgle5318's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39860 LOgle5318, Assuming your True and False are in columns A & B then In C1 put =IF(A1="True","Yes") and...

Installation of Office 2004 on OS X 10.5 Leopard
I installed Office 2004 (and EndNote) after upgrading to Leopard 10.5 and something is amiss. Three (probably related) symptoms I observed: 1. After the install, when opening Word, I'm greeted with the prompt: "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library." 2. When trying to update Office 2004 via Microsoft AutoUpdate, the application recognizes any out-of-date versions, but then hangs and doesn't download anything (requires a force quit). Also hangs if running updates that were manually downloaded from Microsoft's website. (even o...

Form Load efficiency
When an SSTab control resides on the form is it more efficient to: 1) Load all controls during Form Load or 2) Load only the controls for the tab showing on the SSTab and then dynamically load any other SSTab when selected. David wrote: > When an SSTab control resides on the form is it more efficient to: > > 1) Load all controls during Form Load > > or > > 2) Load only the controls for the tab showing on the SSTab and > then dynamically load any other SSTab when selected. You will have to try it and see. You can make thought-experi...

Error while loading Otlook 2007
I've installes de Office 2007 (beta 2) and every progam worls fine but Outlook. Everytime I load it, it comes with an error that I have to run the pstscn.exe file. I do so, but it suddenly stops. Someone has had the same error? Please advise to schultz@gua.net. THKS!! Have you tried running the Office Diagnostics? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Schultz asked: | I've installes de Office 2007 (beta 2) a...

using ebabled and locked on controls
Hello there I have master form and subform which is continues form. On each subform there are two buttons that appear on each record. According to the data on the form and acccording the entering data to the form the buttons should be enabeld or not. Is there a way to do that for each record? Roy Goldhammer wrote: >I have master form and subform which is continues form. > >On each subform there are two buttons that appear on each record. >According to the data on the form and acccording the entering data to the >form the buttons should be enabeld or not. > >Is the...

Downloading messages from Server to Outlook Express 6 on Windows 98 error
I use Outlook Express 6 on my desktop at home running Windows 98. MSN is my ISP. Qwest spun off this service in 2001, and I installed dial-up access from an MSN CD ... pre-MSN 8. Several months ago I downloaded MSN 8 onto my laptop to contiue to check email while I was traveling and away from my desktop. That changed my entire email retrieval setup, but I can appreciate the value of server- based email. I still like to download messages to my desktop and I set up an account in Outlook to download server-based email that worked fine for several months. I just got back after a mo...

Controlling text fields in access 2002
I'm having some problems making my data input form nicely usable. First of all I'd like the text field to grow bigger when written on it, instead of scrolling as it does now. Is it possible to make the active field grow on top the others and then go back to it's defined size when another field is activated? I have a lot of fields in my form and I can't enlarge them anymore. And the fields might contain a lot of text or none at all. Another thing is that when printed, the totally empty fields could be left out completely. Now all I can do is minimize them and pri...