combine three pages to one multipage tab

Hello,

I created three totally different pages (dialogs).  Now, I want to combine
them to into one single multipage tab with three pages.  Does there exist a
simple way to do this or do I recreate all controls?

bob

0
lbortels (2)
7/14/2003 10:19:25 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

bob wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I created three totally different pages (dialogs).  Now, I want to combine
> them to into one single multipage tab with three pages.  Does there exist a
> simple way to do this or do I recreate all controls?
>
> bob

You can reuse the dialog template or you can even reuse the existing
classes.  To reuse the existing dialog template delete the old classes
from the project then add new class for each template.  To reuse the
existing classes (assuming you will be using CPropertySheet) change
"CDialog" to "CPropertyPage" everywhere in the classes' h and cpp files.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]
0

Thanx in advance

bob

"Scott McPhillips" <scottmcp@mvps.org> wrote in message
> bob wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I created three totally different pages (dialogs).  Now, I want to
combine
> > them to into one single multipage tab with three pages.  Does there
exist a
> > simple way to do this or do I recreate all controls?
> >
> > bob
>
> You can reuse the dialog template or you can even reuse the existing
> classes.  To reuse the existing dialog template delete the old classes
> from the project then add new class for each template.  To reuse the
> existing classes (assuming you will be using CPropertySheet) change
> "CDialog" to "CPropertyPage" everywhere in the classes' h and cpp files.
>
> --
> Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
lbortels (2)
7/15/2003 7:09:40 AM
bob wrote:

> I'm new to VC++ so I'm not familiar with CPropertySheet.
> I guess that to create a PropertySheet, I should start a new MFC Application
> Wizard .exe and select Single document instead of Dialog based.  If not, how
> to create this PropertySheet
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> bob

CPropertySheet is a dialog that contains tabbed pages.  You can easily
use it as the main window of your dialog-based program.  If that is what
you want change the InitInstance code to create a CPropertySheet instead
of creating the existing CDialog-derived class.  Then see the step by
step instruction in the help for how to add pages to the property sheet.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]
0

How does one view a document created in Publisher.
I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. Collins wrote: >I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word > does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the > link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. ==================================== There is no viewer for Publisher files. Maybe you could ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file. Or you could order the Trial version of Pub2003... which will still function as a viewer a...

One domain on exchange server not accepting connections
I setup a second domain on an Exchange 2003 server, and thought everything was working. Now, though, mail going to the second domain gets rejected, but mail going to the original domain is still working. I can telnet to the original domain, but not to the second domain. I've checked everything I know to check (I've setup plenty of domains on Exchange servers, so I believe I've gotten the setting correct), but I just can't get it to work. The MX records are correct, and mail.theseconddomain.com resolves to the right IP address (the same IP as mail.originaldomain.com), so it sh...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK)

Problem with empty page
hi asp.net 3.5 I have a webpage which if it has a querystring attached it'll display some usefull information. But if no querystring is attached it displays this content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> I've tryed to put some logic into the page so when no querystring is used it should give some values to a Literal control on the page. That code executes ...

recording merger with combination cash & shares
I owned Company A stock. Its shares were merged into Company B. The terms of the merger were that for each share of company A, I received ..1906 shares of Company B plus $16.50. How should I record this in Money 2003? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090004080308090304020802 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I tried a "return of capital" for the cash portion but Money 2003 deluxe voided the transaction after I entered the merger. So I lied and did the return of capital the day before. The probl...

PrintPreview
Hello, I developed a VC++/MFC SDI application. The program supports PrintPreview. However, I only want the user to go forward ("Next Page") and not backward ("Prev Page"). How do I hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons? TIA, Jacques Hello All, I found a nice Print Preview replacement toolbar (with bitmap buttons) on codeguru. To hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons, simply remove them from the CMyPreviewView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) method. The article was written by Robin J. Leatherbarrow. Thank...

Bar Chart (2D) won't let me 'gap' one bar behind the other?

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Spacing between paragraphs at bottom of page
I consider myself an advanced user with Word, but this annoyance has fooled me. How do I stop the additional spacing between paragraphs at the end of pages? This happens when I have a longer paragraph, and the document decides to keep the text altogether rather than on two separate pages. Any idea on how this can be fixed? Thanks! It's not clear to me what you're describing, but perhaps there is something in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm that will apply to your problem. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, A...

is there any way to STACK the page tabs?
I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of which naturally has its own tab. Is there any way these tabs can be "Stacked" so to be all visible at the bottom of the page, rather than have to scroll sideways in order to see the tabs? TIA Excel 2002 This is not possible. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mighty Magpie" <mighty.magpie@home> wrote in message news:LAPVb.2214$vo1.1147@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net... > I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of whic...

OWA renders Page cannot be displayed
Hi, We are have Exchange 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server. We are allowing access to OWA from outside the network through SSL. We are having a problem with a few emails giving a page cannot be displayed error when trying to view them. These same emails can be viewed with no problems from inside the network(not using SSL). We have URLScan installed, but I can't see anything in the .ini file that would cause these emails to not display correctly. Any suggestions? ...

on tab out
hi, got a rather easy one, but i am not able to figure out meself. i am using 2 text boxes and a command button (control, not form) on sheet. i would like tab out to activate / focus on the next box and then th command button, as and when data entry is perfomed and tab button i hit. any ideas? thanks, mac -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:23:46 -0600, icestationzbra <<icestationzbra.10iyxk@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >got a rather easy one, but i am not able to figure out meself. > >i am using 2 text boxes and a command b...

Tab Index
Hello, I'm faced with a weird problem that I have never seen before and was hoping someone could enlighten me as to the fix. I am trying to set the Tab Index in a form (access 2000). The form/page contains 15 controls. I am simply trying set them sequentially. 0.1.2.3.4... not a complicated thing (normally). However, I can't get the values to stick. I will enter a value move on and come back and it has been changed? I will enter a value goto another property and the value changes in front of me? Anyone have any ideas what the heck is going on? Thank you, Daniel P If yo...

How do I link one database inside another?
I am wanting to be able to click on a button in one database and open another database. Thanks. Why? As in "why open a separate database?" Would it be sufficient to have the tables from both databases linked into a common front-end file? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "julrankay" <julrankay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6DEF9FE-C983-4503-BCD8-75FF0354A533@microsoft.com... > I am wanting to be able to click on a button in one database and open > another database. Thanks. > if you used Access Data Projects then...

Tab Control #7
Hi, I'm using a basic tab control, how to place a bitmap image onto it ? Can a bitmap image be inserted only on the tab strips. (what i mean by tab strips is the part of tab, which holds name for that tab). Also, how to get the 3D effect for the tab ? (Like XP tabs) Hi You can bitblt for each tab clicks. I mean when you change the tab just repaint the dialog with new bitmap. Best regards, Amal Quote raj: Can a bitmap image be inserted only on the tab strips. (what i mean by tab strips is the part of tab, which holds name for that tab). ------------------------------------- Y...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

How to control what tabs are displayed in Active Directory Users and Computers
I do not see the value to allow the delegate to change the City, State, Country, Office. What am I doing wrong. (see info below) Also is there a way to limit the view of what is shown in Active Directory users and computers, so the Delegate only sees the General, Address, Telephone and Organization tabs? I know the step below lock them out of the other tabs, but there would be less confusion..even if it is registry hack on that local pc. Here are the steps I have done so far: Step 1. Create a Security Group Called 'XYZ' (call it what ever you want Step 2. Open Active Directory User...

Combine and Decode #2
Hi Microsoft Office Software Support Group, I have searched the interne (well Google anyway) for the answer to this problem I�m having wit Outlook, and it seems I am not alone. Several of the results bring m to this forum alas none to the solution. Perhaps it�s the way in whic the question is being asked? So to deliberate a tad� Before I begin; Enabling �Block image and other external content i HTML e-mail� is not the solution. This simply blocks images and conten not actually in the mail, but linked to on internet sites. So to start; I�m subscribed to a newsgroup where people post thei col...

Three words to describe Money 2005...
Wasted screen space. Holy cow! This a TERRIBLE use of screen real estate. In register view, nearly 25% of the scren is filled up with the toolbars and *WHITE* space with no meaningful information! Whoever designed this interface, pretty though it is, lost sight of what's important: information. I'm terribly disappointed. I've never felt like Money had too much fluff... until now :( ...

Hyperlink from intranet web page
I have created an intranet web page that displays GP data and information from tables that I created. I would like to know if there is a way to hyperlink the Return Doc ID from the web page and have that open the RMA Entry/Update window in GP and display all the info for that return? Glenn You cannot achieve this. In Business Portal, option of calling GP window exists through Back office which requires Terminal services and GP Login as well. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 13, 4:34=A0pm, Glenn_Lasowski <GlennLasow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an i...

Report header below page header
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all pages). Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first page. How can this be made? -- Diane I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like: =1 Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be positioned below the first Page Header section. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DianePDavies" wrote: > I want a report headin...

Page Break & Upper Lower
How do you add a page break in a report? I also need to change a name from all upper to Upper and lower....is this possible? There's a Page Break control in the tool box. It's the icon that looks like two pages of text, one over the other, with a small right-pointing triangle between the pages. Drag it onto your report like you would any other control. For your Name, assuming the control source for your text box is currently something like PersonName, change it to =StrConv([PersonName], 3) Make sure you include the equal sign. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am...

Sending page by e-mail locks up computer
IE 6, Outlook 2000, Windows 2000 Professional. Each time I send a web page by e-mail to someone using Outlook, the e-mail goes through fine to my recipients, but my computer locks up. Eventually, I manage to close everything down via the task manager (and that too takes a while to get to), and then I have to reboot to regain access to Outlook. This, too, first has to be done in the safe mode so that the open mailbox can be closed up, and then I can get back to my normal operations by logging out and loggin back in. Can someone please help witth what settings I should look at either...

balance on home page disagrees with balance of account
I'm still using Money 2004 (waiting for wildcard support in payee rules before upgrading) and WinXP Pro SP2, fully updated. In case the subject line doesn't adequately explain the problem: Of the many accounts I keep in Money, I have one (and only one) where the *ending* balance on the account page differs from the ending balance shown on the home page. I've tried to repair the file twice (standard method), but, alas, no joy. I'd be extremely grateful for any ideas on how I might fix this. In microsoft.public.money, Stimpy Stimperson wrote: >I'm still using Money ...

Outlook does not recognize one or more names
When trying to send mail with outlook this is what my response is, "oultlook does not recognize one or more names. I can send mail when using my verizon mail program but not with outlook. Any ideas? have you verified that both you imcomming and outgoing mail servers are set correctly? I believe that verizon has several outgoing servers. You may want to contact their technical support to get the correct configuration for your account. You also did not note if you are using a router or firewall program on your computer. This can also create additional issues with your configurat...