Close button on tabs

I have a tab control with icons + labels. I want to include a little
'x' on the top-right corner of each tab (a close button).

I suspect I'm going to need to create a custom control. My question
is: Is is possible to subclass or somehow utilize CTabCtrl so that I
don't have to recreate the entire control form a CWnd or CStatic
control? If so, how?

Thank you all.
0
the44secs (141)
9/8/2008 4:20:29 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can owner-draw the CTabCtrl. Here is a sample.

http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/tabcontrols/article.php/c2237

You could draw the "X" in the DrawItem() code.

-SM
0
smisro (101)
9/8/2008 5:56:15 PM
On Sep 9, 2:56=A0am, Seetharam <smi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can owner-draw the CTabCtrl. Here is a sample.
>
> http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/tabcontrols/article.php...
>
> You could draw the "X" in the DrawItem() code.
>
> -SM

Thank you, my friend.
0
the44secs (141)