CListView and xp style in vs 2003

I have added XP styles to my MFC application by adding a manifest file to my
project. Everything seems ok, apart from the fact that when i click on an
icon in CListView (which has report style) the icon disapears! The icon is
displayed ok when not in XP style.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Andy

                      http://www.usenet.com
A6686 (35)
4/2/2004 9:32:36 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 News

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

setpassword and xp styles?
Hello I have added manifest file and enabled xp styles in my application. Now, i have EDIT1 mapped to m_edt1 that have a password style. When the application runs, the password character shows as a nice graphical black dot. Now if i call: m_edt1.SetPasswordChar(0) in order to remove the password char. Then if I call setpasswordchar('*') the black dot char never returns... Any ideas how to swap between non password field to password field (with that nice black dot character) ? -- Elias "lallous" <lallous@lgwm.org> wrote in message news:OoraL8o9FHA.3592@TK2M...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Short time vs short date

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

My Money 2003
I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my bank online. I have a user name and password for my my online banking account. When My Money asks for the password and username, I put them in (I know they work) but I get the reply, your password must be exactly 4 spaces and rejects my password. My online password for my bank is required to be 5. How do I accomplish this task if My Money won't take the password to link to my account on line? In microsoft.public.money, bec wrote: >I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my >bank online. I have a user nam...