CListCtrl & multiple row selection

    How can I enable/disable multiple rows selection from code?

0
blah1280 (59)
7/26/2004 9:49:52 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Turn the single selection property on or off in the resource editor

Miki Peric wrote:

>     How can I enable/disable multiple rows selection from code?

Van Gennep - Media Automation Consulting bv
Burg. Stramanweg 105
1101 AA Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone:  +31-20-697 6029
Fax:    +31-20-697 2249
E-mail: mkools@vangennep.nl
WWW:    http://www.vangennep.nl
WWW:    http://www.vangennep.com
mkools (57)
7/26/2004 10:02:04 AM
    I need it at run time.

0
blah1280 (59)
7/26/2004 11:03:36 AM
Oh, sorry I misunderstood.

To turn it on, call:
ModifyStyle( 0, LVS_SINGLESEL, SWP_FRAMECHANGED);

And to turn it off:
ModifyStyle( LVS_SINGLESEL, 0, SWP_FRAMECHANGED);

--
Maarten Kools
Van Gennep - Media Automation Consulting bv
Burg. Stramanweg 105
1101 AA Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Phone:  +31-20-697 6029
Fax:    +31-20-697 2249
E-mail: mkools@vangennep.nl
WWW:    http://www.vangennep.nl
WWW:    http://www.vangennep.com
mkools (57)
7/26/2004 11:32:21 AM
    Thank you.

0
blah1280 (59)

How to Convert same horizontal row to vertical row in Excel?
Is there anyway to "Copy" a horizontal row in Excel and "Paste" it as a vertical column in Excel? Paste Special/ Transpose -- David Biddulph "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A6E4BC-BBAF-41E4-854F-EC657C096D04@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway to "Copy" a horizontal row in Excel > and "Paste" it as a vertical column in Excel? 1. In EXCEL 2007 in cells A 21 to E 21 I type:- a b c d e (one letter in each cell). 2. Highlight cells A 21 to E 21 inclusive. 3. Ctrl-C ...

Help: copy old ss data to new ss, with row mis-alignment
Help, Daily I create a spreadsheet from a database, In column "A" are "Item Numbers" in random order. I insert a 'new' column in front of column 'A', where I type text comments as I receive verbal updates during the day. The next day, I generate a new spreadsheet from the database whose "Item Numbers" may OR, may not have been on yesterdays spreadsheet. Currently, my routine is to copy-n-paste yesterdays comments into this new version which is a pain and time consuming. QUESTION; Can someone provide the formula, that if there is a match ...

Multiple Profile Config
Outlook 2000 SP3 on Windows XP. Outlook hangs when user tries to exit Outlook. Both the original and the new profile cause the same behavior. Have to use Task Manager to shut down Outlook. Has anyone a clue as to the cause and the solution. Thanks Kate <Kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 SP3 on Windows XP. Outlook hangs when user tries to exit > Outlook. Both the original and the new profile cause the same > behavior. Have to use Task Manager to shut down Outlook. See if someting here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.htm or http://ww...

Reusing XPathExpression in multiple iterations
Is there some reason why I shouldn't be able to use the same XPathExpression simultaneously in multiple iterations? The test below illustrates the problem. It seems that creating two XPathNodeIterators with the same expression creates a coupling between the iterators so they always point to the same position. Anyone care to comment? [Test] public void ReuseCompiledExpr() { XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); doc.LoadXml( "<Top> <A> <A1/> <A2/> </A > <B/> </Top>" ); XPathNavigator nav = doc.CreateNavigator(); XPathExpression expr...

List Control Always Show Selection
Hi I'm using a list control in report mode with the Always Show Selection property set to TRUE so the selection is visible when the control doesn't have focus. The question is whether it is possible to set the control so that the selection has the same appearance regardless of focus (at the moment, on my system, the selection appears blue when the control has focus, and light grey otherwise - I'd like it to always appear blue). Cheers mark-r -- Fiddlers Dram lyric snippets for sale. All for under a pound. [ Lyric snippet contributions welcome ] >The question is whether i...

Huge spreadsheet spanning 600 rows...
User wanted this to print on 11x14..it spanned the entire page and then some..where would I first look to edit to make this easy to read. Hi you might want to investigate data / format / autoformat to limit the number of row printed at a time or you might like to have a look under file / page setup - sheet tab for rows to repeat on each page (ie headings) & the printing of gridlines other than that you'll need to give us a more specific idea of what you're trying to achieve. Cheers JulieD "~D~" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uQU4Z$mqEHA.3...

Help with macro or VB to Merge Multiple Columns Of Data Im getting RSI from all the copy and pasting!
I have an application that exports data as below ABSLIVE AGRDEVBACK AGRDEVWEB 26/06/06 1294 26/06/06 1436 26/06/06 399 26/06/06 1299 26/06/06 1439 26/06/06 399 27/06/06 1318 27/06/06 1452 27/06/06 404 This is a sample of six columns . The text in row 1 is in columns 2,4 & 6 The cells in row 1 in columns 1,3 & 6 are empty There are varying numbers columns and rows each time the application exports. All of the dates are consistent across each row I need to convert this to a structure that can be converted into an access database something like this ABSLIVE ...

In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection a.
In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? (I know you can change the dirrection after Enter) GTP Not possible I'm afraid -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "GTP" <GTP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C5F0598-AA83-4554-8999-3AA123784891@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2000, can I change the direction of the move selection after Tab? > (I > know you can change the dirrection after Enter) If you have a specific pattern to follow... Snipped from...

Multiple e-mail domains
I have a MS Exchange 2000 server with two e-mails domains, I know that in Exchange you have to designate one e-mail address(domain)as default for replying. My question is: Is it possible to change the default domain so you can reply through the domain of your choice through Outlook? Yes, it's done in ADUC on the Exchange server. Or you might want to see www.ivasoft.biz for an add-in that will let you pick the from address on the fly. Thane wrote: > I have a MS Exchange 2000 server with two e-mails > domains, I know that in Exchange you have to designate > one e-mail address...

Calculating text as values in a row
I am stumped and wondered if anyone could asisst, I have looked through the newsgroup but found nothing similar to me problem. I want to obtain the total number from a text input, in a row (up to 31 cells wide) the following could be entered, FD, AM or PM. These have different values, FD=1, AM=0.5, PM=0.5. If one or more of the above are entered in any of the seperate 31 cells I want a total number. For example, if FD and AM were entered I would expect a total of 1.5. If there were 6 FD's and 2 PM's, I would expect a total of 7. The closest I have got is =SUMPRODUCT(...

Outlook 2007
I'm trying to switch over to OL2007 from Thunderbird. I have several email accounts, some IMAP, some POP3. It really gripes me the way OL2007 handles multiple accounts. Sending an email from any of my accounts defaults to having been sent from a default account. What's so hard about composing an email from within a particular "Inbox" and having the email appear to have been sent from that account?? Instead, unless I remember to change it manually each and every time, OL2007 will cause the email will appear to have been sent from another address entirely. For example I w...

Changing multiple hyperlinks
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a list of about 100 hyperlinks to files I use and, because some of our folders have been moved and the folder names have changed, the links now no longer work. I have tried using edit/replace to change the links but that is only changing the name of the hyperlink not the actual link itself. Does anyone know of a way of changing the links for all of the files at all please? All of the links have the same root for example The files U:\CommercialServices\book1 U:\CommercialServices\book2 U:\CommercialServices\book3 U:\CommercialServices\book4 ...

Is there a way to control the height of a row via an excel function?
I'm trying to control the height of a row determined by the contents o a cell... I can't seem to find a function or command that is available to me t allow this. Alternatively, is there a way that I can 'hide' or 'unhide' a row base on a cell's contents? Best to you! Larry Seye -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The only way I know of controling the height of a row is by using the Format/Row/Autofit, it might be possible uing VBA, try posting the question under programing see what answer you get. However, for the second part of your questio...

columns to rows...URGENT
If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name address, city/state/zip,phone) is there an easy way to get them in th same row -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Paste Special Transpose >-----Original Message----- >If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name, >address, city/state/zip,phone) is there an easy way to get them in the >same row? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > >-----Original Message----- >If I have a string of the following in 4 cells in a column (name...

Create Multi-Select List box
How on earth do I create a multi-select list box? I created a form, frmEditStudent. Bound to a table, tblStudent. the form is to record modifications that a student should receive according to several meetings that parents/administrators have. The fields MathMods, ElaMods, SciMods, and SsMods will have multiple selections and their field type is number. I created a listbox using the toolbox with a record source from tblMods and bound it to MathMods. I set the multi-select to extended. When I open the form and attempt to select multiple choices, no banana. Only 1 is highlighted an...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

Multiple Y axis values
I have a number of data sets (vertical bars) in my graph. I would like to display various Y axis values on the right or left side to indicate the value of the vertical bar. It appears that I can only have (2) Y axis values displayed. Is there a way to show more? -- Steve On Jan 17, 10:37=A0am, Flashoflight <Flashofli...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a number of data sets (vertical bars) in my graph. =A0I would like = to > display variousYaxis values on the right or left side to indicate the valu= e > of the vertical bar. =A0It appears that I can only have (...

Insert multiple page word doc into Excel
I am trying to insert a multiple page word doc into Excel. When I insert the Word file into Excel, it only inserts the 1st page, How can I get the remaining pages? I don't think you can. Maybe you could train the users to double click on the document and view it that way. (or make multiple one page documents???) Mike G wrote: > > I am trying to insert a multiple page word doc into > Excel. When I insert the Word file into Excel, it only > inserts the 1st page, How can I get the remaining pages? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Sub Query zero rows but need header
As the sub query return zero rows , inspite i me adding an header column in the outter query i dont get that header row and it coresponsing values as null select 'Category2' Header,* from sysobjects where crdate =(select xtype from sysobjects where crdate>'31-12-2010') Expected out: Row1: Category2 null null How do i acheive this. What the rule thats i am trying to break. I tried union I need more simple method. As the sub query return zero rows , inspite i me adding an header column in the outter query i dont get that header row and it coresponsin...

Adding Rows to Master Sheet
I have a master list that is linked to 5 other Team worksheets. Team 1: Rows 1 - 50 Team 2: Rows 51 - 100 Team 3: Rows 101 - 150 Team 4: Rows 151 - 200 Team 5: Rows 201 - 250 Now some of the teams need more record space and I need a Macro that inserts rows to the end of each team row allocation as follows: Check if there are less than 10 empty rows between Teams. Yes: Add rows to maintain 20 free rows between Teams No: Do not do anyhting. My current problem is that my macro adds the rows at the specific row where the macro was created. Let us say I created the Macro when Row 35 was em...

Conditional Multiple Time Ranges
I have pivot tables that pull from a Data Warehouse that regenerates during 6 time ranges each day. I want to put a message on each pivot table that displays only during these time ranges. I have succeeded in putting a running clock time on the sheet, but can't figure out how to display my text for these 6 ranges. For example, between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM and 6 other ranges thereafter I want to display text in a cell on the sheet that provides a message to the user. How do I specify these ranges and how do I conditionally show the text for 6 ranges? Thanks for your he...

Send mail fails to multiple recipients
I cannot send email to more than two recipients. If I add any more recipients in the To: box, the message is not delivered. Message tracking center displays the following.. SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue SMTP: Advanced Queue Failed to Deliver Message Any clues how I can fix this? "Steve Bruce" <steve@bruce.com> wrote in message news:4135f5b1$0$25424$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com... >I cannot send email to more than two recipients. > > If I ...

importing data...keeping data on same row
If I import some data through a database query.....and that query take up 5 colums and x number of rows. If I want to put my own data i column 6 that relates each row.....how do I format the cell/column s that it always moves with the row if my query returns the row in different place than first time.... I hope I am making sense! thanks a bunch...I'll sure try to repay the favor -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi this is (AFAIK) not possible in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > If I import some data through a database query.....and that query &...

New row opens in datasheet subform
I have a datasheet subform with 3 columns. One of the columns has a default value. When I open the main form and go to make an entry of a new record in the datasheet subform a new line opens below the line I'm typing in and the default value for the default-value column fills in in this line instead of on the line typing in. So I have my entries split between 2 lines. Why does this new line open and how can I prevent it? Robert Hi Rober, this is normal behaviour for Access. As soon as you begin typing your entry in the datasheet, access shows you the empty line for the foll...

Ctrl key to select records to print won't work
For some reason, I am unable to select non-adjacent records to print by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking the record selector boxes. I can choose adjacent records while holding down the Shift key and choosing selector boxes. Any ideas? I've never tried that with Access. I just did with Access 2007 and it won't select non-adjacent records as you stated. Seems that your options would be to sort the data so that the records are adjacent or better define the criteria in a query to only return the records that you wish to print. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Acces...