CListCtrl and paging???

hi anybody

I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains
1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide
all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl.

Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl.

0
Vinnitsky (1)
10/8/2003 1:46:04 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a
possibility.

"Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message
> hi anybody
>
> I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table
contains
> 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should
divide
> all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl.
>
> Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me
pl.

0
david.crow (132)

M2004: Change name on home page?
I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home Page". How can I change the name that appears there? -Rod > I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home > Page". How can I change the name that appears there? Figures... I always seem to find a solution right after posting a question! Click Accounts & Bills, Account Setup, Update Personal Information. -Rod ...

Form as Web Page
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc... Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help: http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The ...

unwanted blank pages in document
Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. Do I have any way of accessing them? Is it set up as a booklet? -- Don Vancouver, USA "PhysWhiz" <PhysWhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F58DB94F-8C81-48C8-B7B9-E55EC0BEF593@microsoft.com... > Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank > pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. > Do I have any way of accessin...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

Printing only a disclaimer on the even pages of a report
I have a report that must have a disclaimer on the back of each page (no data just verbage). Can someone tell me how to set this up please. TIA for the help. Steve ...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Home Page Content Item: Important Dates (repost)
I asked this question 3 days ago and have received no replies so I'm repeating it. Perhaps the subject name I used: "Important Dates" was too short or sounded like spam. In any case my experience on this board is that even if no one has a solution, someone usually responds saying that he can't reproduce the problem, or that it doesn't work for him either, or that the poster misunderstands what this function is supposed to do. Not having received any response at all, I beg your indulgence with this repost: ***** Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

Six Page Newsletter
I want to have a 6 page newsletter using one B size paper for pages 1,2, and 5 and 6. And one A size paper for pages 3 and 4. Is there a way to do this with one file. When tried this before I ended up having 2 files. One for the B size paper and one for the A size. Thank you There may be other ways but here's what comes to mind; Build the two pub files, convert them to pdf and then join the two pdf files into one file. Send out the newsletter as a pdf attachment. -- Don Vancouver USA "pestocat" <gel114@theconnection.com> wrote in message news:enU$gq0UGHA.528...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

What is the meaning of these pages?
I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I will never get any answer? When browsing the other threads I noticed that most are including only the question, no andwers - are they all already dead if they are not worth of answering - should I also be? no. the person who has the answer hasn't read the thread yet. do you have a question? Post it and see. >-----Original Message----- >I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I >will never get any answer? > >When browsing the other threads I noticed that most a...

How do I print one page only?
I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Sometimes I make a mistake on one page and have to reprint but it only lets me reprint all 20 pages.How do I print one page of a multiple page documents? When you select File, Print there is where it will display the pages to print. Say you want only page 12. Select pages from 12 of 12. -- Don Vancouver USA "mandero" <mandero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52FFB5AD-3F05-4DB8-AAF3-709503B30F3F@microsoft.com... > I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Somet...

I have four to a page postcards and need to put something differe.
I have post cards which are four to a page and need to put something different on each post card. I can't figure out how to do more than one at a time. In Avery I can do four individual cards on one sheet, but it doesn't have the formatting capabilities of publisher. You could set the paper size to 8�"x11, Arrange 2 rows, 2 columns, adjust margins to suit and build four different postcards. -- Don Vancouver, USA "oneelegantone" <oneelegantone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6980556-55CB-4C6E-9ED0-C88587E4E4F3@microsoft.com... > I h...

Handling Cut (CTRL-C) in a CListCtrl dervied control
Hello, I have a CListCtrl derived control which presents some data. Now, I want to add handling of CTRL-C: When the user presses CTRL-C the text of the currently selected item should be copied to the clippboard. As far as I figured, accelerators are my best option? Am I right or is there an 'easy' neat whay like some OnCTRLCPressed messages? Best regards, Oliver >I have a CListCtrl derived control which presents some data. > >Now, I want to add handling of CTRL-C: >When the user presses CTRL-C the text of the currently selected >item should be co...

how do i delete blank space on one note pages
Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not always possible to delete the blank space. Not a big problem in one note, until you come to print and then you get blank pages which is not good for the planet !! Ive tried using the Insert Extra Writing Space in reverse, which sometimes works but not consistently. Im using OneNote 2007 in XP environment -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Once I've added something on to a one note page and then delete it, its not > always possible to delete the blank space. > > Not ...

drop page fields here and drop series fields here
I have an OLAP chart ion my chart sheet. On the bottom and top have drop page fields and seriers fields here. I have no idea which fields I can drag and drop. any information is great appreciated, Hi, This chart is a pivotchart? If so the field list should be displayed. You can drag any field in the field list to any area, so your choice should be based on what you want to display and how you want to display it. Note that as you change the pivot chart the pivot table will also change and visa versa, so you can drag the fields around on the pivot table to see the effects on the pivo...

print multiple, separate rows on each page
How do I get Excel to print different rows on each page? I have table column heading I want to print on each page and a notes section as well, which is too large for a footer. In File, Page Setup, Sheet tab there are "Rows to repeat at top" and "columns to repeat at left". You should be able to select the rows you want, and they should appear on each page printed. (This is present in Excel 2003, anyways. I'm not sure about older versions). Kevin "DPixie" wrote: > How do I get Excel to print different rows on each page? I have table column > hea...

To ignore scrolling CListCtrl using mouse.
I want to ignore mouse control on a scroll bar of CListCtrl. I ignored WM_VSCROLL, WM_MOUSEMOVE, and WM_MOUSEWHEEL messages on PreTranslateMessage of CListCtrl derived class. But it still works. How to ignore scrolling? I don't want to remove the scroll bar. ...

Request for Microsoft reply: Default start page feature missing??
When you go Tools > Options > General Tab, there is no section to change the defual start page. When using the help function within the box "Set Personal Options Form" the very first help topic is "Set start page and view options" this clearly talks about a Default Pane. I was first alerted to the supposed availability of this feature in the book "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 by Mike Snyder Page 193. Does anyone else get this section in the General tab? Is it a bug in my installation? Did Microsoft leave it out? ---------------- This po...

Home page
Hi Is there any way to create a second home page? I'm using Money 2000 Standard on an XP machine. In WIN2k I did it but have no idea how. Thanks for any and all ideas John H ...

Problem emailing specific pages.
Good morning, I have created a publisher file that has 4 different pages. When I go to email just one of the pages (let’s call it… “Stars”) Publisher always chooses to email another page (let’s call it “bubbles”). If I choose Stars it will show up in the email preview but then publisher will initiate spell check and will change the page to bubbles and email that page. Any ideas on why this is happening and how to make it stop? Microsoft Publisher 2003. are you trying to email from a reader spread? pub seems to email the left page of a reader spread view. .....if so only view the ...