CListCtrl and paging???

hi anybody

I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains
1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide
all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl.

Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl.

0
Vinnitsky (1)
10/8/2003 1:46:04 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a
possibility.

"Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message
> hi anybody
>
> I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table
contains
> 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should
divide
> all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl.
>
> Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me
pl.

0
david.crow (132)

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Page Numbers Different Odd and Even Pages
Word 2007 I need to start page numbers several pages into a document & have different odd and even pages so my page numbers appear on the outside corner of each page. I've searched out help on this & I still don't have a good understanding of how Word deals with different odd/even pages. I have a section break right before the page where I want page one to start. Everything is ok on the screen, but when I print, Word inserts a page before the section break & then my page numbers are on the wrong corner of the pages. I've tried to just insert another page ...

Extra pages printing
My report is printing additional pages? The report is created from a query, the query has a few tables with joins, nothing fancy. When the report is run is gives me: A. monthly totals "=Count(IIf(Month([IssueCloseDate])=1,1,Null)) B. =Sum(Abs([Days]<30........ C. =IIf([Text58]=0,0,[Text45]/[Text58]) Nothing too fancy again.. For some reason if the person had a total of 10 it returns 10 pages. I only want 1 page showing a total of 10 (each page does say 10 but prints 10 pages)... The sorting/grouping is only by person grouped on each value.. Please help - I've spent way too mu...

More than one graph on a page in Excel
A function in excel that allows you to place a number of diffrent graphs on one 'layout' page would be nice. Maybe a third 'Place graph on Layout x' would be a nice addition. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/offi...

print heading row on every page
I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every page, but I couldn't get it to work. In order to have rows repeat on every page, Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet and select the rows to repeat at top. "Betty" wrote: > I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every > page, but I couldn't get it to work. > > Hmm....be more specific on what are you getting. Anyway... File -> Page Setup -> Sheet -> Print title: "Rows to repeat at top" Betty Wrote: > I followed the instructions for gett...

How To Add Streaming Video to your web-page
Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse with this amazing tool. http://www.ebvalues.com ...

page numbering #4
As usual, I am having a difficult time doing a simple task in MS Office. In Publisher 2002, how do you start page numbering on a page other than page 1? This is easy to do in Word (start page numbering on page __) and troublesome in Publisher 2000 (tools>options menu), but in Publisher 2002 I have not been able to find any help on how to do this. How do I start numbering with "1" on say, page 6? I am replying to my own question, in case any one else needs the answer! Go to "insert>section" and figure it our from there (like I did). Oh and probably look forw...

Putting the Quarter on the page
How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? -- Nicki Taylor =IF(MONTH(A1)<4,"1st Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<7,"2nd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<10,"3rd Quarter",IF(MONTH(A1)<13,"4th Quarter","")))) all on one line, watch out for email wordwrap........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "NTaylor" wrote: > How can I have my worksheet automatically update which Quarter it is? > -- > Nicki Taylor If it's only calendar quarters, this is shorter =INT((MONTH(TODAY())+2)/3)&"th Quarter&...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Reload the current Page Programmatically
Hi, How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file. I'm changing the page Theme and want re-load the page with the new Theme settings. Sincerely, King "King Coffee" <kcoffee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3F7A0700-62DD-4E76-AF59-9C6976623541@microsoft.com... > How can I re-load the current page within a code behind event file? Response.Redirect("mypage.aspx", false); -- Mark Rae ASP.NET MVP http://www.markrae.net ...

Cloning CListCtrls
I'm looking for a example on cloning a CListCtrl. That is moving one or more items from list A to list B so that the moved items are removed from the source list. The following works to add the selected items to the list. // ---------------- CString sItem; int iSel = 0; POSITION pos = m_cAvailImagesList.GetFirstSelectedItemPosition(); while( pos ) { iSel = m_cAvailImagesList.GetNextSelectedItem(pos); sItem = m_cAvailImagesList.GetItemText(iSel, 0); m_cUseImagesList.InsertItem(0, sItem); } // -------------- Thanks. You could use callba...

Page format changes when document is shared
I have an Excel document that was created by someone else. I saved it and shared it. When printing, the page format is different for others than it is for me. Also, the page format changes for those users if I turn the "save" function off. How can I get the page format to be the same for each user. Everyone is using the same version of Excel. ...

Home Page Link Bars have stopped appearing
Using FP2003 my website has for a long while had vertical link bars on the left hand side of the screen showing the next level down pages. Last night part way through publishing an update there was some sort of glitch in the process which showed several error messages in quick succession too fast to read before they disappeared. The last one I think said something like cancelling renaming index.htm will cause hyperlinks not to work, but it didn't stay on the screen long. Now the original website has no link bars on the home page and I don't appear to be able to even g...

Excel Opening with Review Page 1940410 of 1940411
Am using Excel 2000 and OS (x64) Vista Home Premium with 4gb RAM. More times than not when I attempt to start Excel it defaults to a page with banner containing the above heading, Ready in the top left corner and a number of 'columns/ panels' on the right side of the page. The ONLY actions that are possible are page resizing and closing. As stated, not consistent, say 4 time out of 6. Suggestions please. John ...

Two reports per page--conditionally
Hi, I have a report in Access 2002 which generates receipts for payments. The query it's based on pulls out records for payments between a given date range and with an "email receipt" field being set to Yes. I generate the report and then "print" it to PDF995, which gives me one receipt per page of a multi-page PDF. I then break it into individual PDFs with burstpdf for attachment to separate emails. What I'd like to do is combine two receipts which are for the same person ("member name", which is the primary key in the table) onto one page before turnin...

Re: property page with COM control inside .dll does not work!
Hi, Alexander sorry I made a mistake, I meen "make the property page a COM control". But this seems too hard for me. Now I am trying to put the dialog resource in a dll and load it to CMyPropertyPage later in another application. I have made the dll with success but this property page cannot be shown in the property sheet just like before. My code seems like this: the dll is named TeRes.dll, and in another application: CPropertyPage* makePropertyPage(bool flag) { CPropertyPage* p; if(flag) { HINSTANCE hDll =3D LoadLibrary("TeRes.dll"); if(hDll...

multi-threaded control not destroyed on exiting the page?

Anchoring a section break to the bottom of a page
...and having a table pass over it.. Hi, I have a document that I'm trying to make easier to use. This is a 'form' (using the term loosly) where people will open up the template, edit fields in the table on the form, and save it with a new name. There are headers and footers on the form, and the second page's header has to be a little different. So at the bottom of the table I added a section break to do this. This becomes a little difficult when people start to fill in the bottom half of the table, as the height of each row will change as the cell expands...

"error on page"
I get "error on page" at the bottom left when opening in IE 6 and outlook 2003 web access. Clicking on details shows: Line: 33 Char: 150 Error 'event_onkeydonBody' is undefined Code: 0 URL: (blank for privacy reasons) Can anyone please help? better posted in microsoft.public.exchange.clients Is Exchange 2003 sp2 installed? Does the same thing happen from multiple workstations? Try clearing the local browser cache at the client and add OWA to the trusted sites. "Teeny & Allen" <chakotay2@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:_v88g.584$x4.516@new...

A few users getting access denied on PWA home page (default.aspx)
I have a handful of users accessing PWA, and getting access denied on the default.aspx (home page) of PWA, however they can navigate to /layouts/viewlsts.aspx just fine, and then from there, down to subsite, and what not... Bear in mind, this works fine for the other 20k users, just this handful are having trouble. Users Browser config looks good, same as mine, and issue follows users from PC to PC. Also, this instance of PWA is running in a MOSS web application, and users have no trouble accessing other site collections in the same WEBAPP. This Farm is MOSS 2007/Project Se...

numbering pages
I have a series of individual publisher files that I want to print and put into one document. When I put page numbers on each individual file, I don't find a way to alter the first page number so it isn't #1. What can I do? Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from j goodwin <Jan_Goodwin@swcs.k12.oh.us> > I have a series of individual publisher files that I want > to print and put into one document. When I put page > numbers on each individual file, I don't find a way to > alter the first page number so it isn'...

Page Fault in Non Paged Area
My computer is having serious problems. The initial problem is that it won't boot...Gets to the Windows loading screen then reboots. Booting in safe mode or last known working configuration doesn't work either. I thought it might have something to do with a corrupted boot.ini file, so I thought I'd try to repair it from the Windows cd. However, when I try this I get a message after it asks which Windows to repair saying 'Page fault in Non Page Area'. Then I just thought I'd reinstall windows, but I get the same error message when trying to install xp. At t...

CListCtrl and 256 color Images
Hi, I created a CListCtrl object and attached a CImageList to it. The bitmap that I am using is a 256 color image. However when I run my application I don't see it in 256 color but in 16 color. What could be the reason for the same Regards Harvinder Singh ...

Report
When I print a report I don't want the page footer to print at the end of the report I only want the report footer to print The page header must print on each page. The report is for a donation report. Grouped off donation Id, can have any number of items on each report 1 to xxx,xxx,x though the maxiumum so far is 25 items. which rolls the report to 2 pages. The report footer contains a signature block and also the same line as the page footer. Page footer (="Print Date: "&Now() ="page" & [Page]&" of "&[Pages] Dwa...

button to navigate to a different page?
I have a long document with multiple sections. Is it possible to create a navigation buttons at the top of the page and clicking on one the buttons would take me to that section, something similar to A HREF in HTML? Thanks, If you bookmarks the location that you want to move to, you can insert hyperlinks to the bookmarks. Or maybe you will find a table of contents useful (it will be hyperlinked by deafult)? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Liu" <Liu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADB88D9B-F03C-49DA-A13A-3EB035B76122@microsoft....