CHtmlView question #3

Is there an easy way to get the source of the HTML document?
On MSDN online, there's a GetSource(CString& str) listed
but that's apparently not implemented in VC++ 6.0.

0
bgbdwolf (3)
11/17/2003 4:13:39 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

2K7 question
Is there a way in E2K7 to make a particular message always send a message out in plain text format? Is that just an Outlook setting? Thanks! ...

Question #3
Hi I have some data that I graph. Column A has a date [has data in 12 rows] Column B has a data entry (number) [has data in 1st 6 rows] Column C has a data entry (number) [has data in 1 st 6 rows] Column D has a formula that calculates a % on column B & C [formulas in 12 rows] The graph range I have covers the whole 12 rows but it seems to read the formulas in col D and plots every row Is there something I can add to my formula that stops the graph from plotting it unless there has been an answer returned in it? Formula I have is : =IF(B5+C5<1,"",(B5-C5)/B5) Thanks ...

Defrag question #3
I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Exchange 2000 also installed and running on the same box. I was wondering what is the best way if I want to run defrag and scandisk on the disk drive? I guess I'm asking because exchange is running on the box and I don't know if I run defrag and scandisk will I run into problems or cause the database problems. Thanks for your help. John In article <4D7A888F-B293-400C-A77C-DC379DDF4BDF@microsoft.com>, John@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Ex...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

grid_container.aspx equivalent in 3.0
I was wondering if anyone knew of the 3.0 equivalent of grid_container.aspx in MSCRM 3.0. In 1.2 it was so easy just to link to that page, and pass in the view id to display a view from a third-party app (http://localhost/_grid/grid_container.aspx?viewId={DCF11D6A-4EAB-40C8-801A-0132C5FF092F}). It appears there is not the same concept in 3.0. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks They (aka me :-) ) rewrote the grids in CRM 3.0 and they no longer use IFRAMEs. Instead the first page load just renders the HTML inline into a DIV. For subsequent loads (like paging, sorting and ...

item look up #3
a customer is having an issue. he scans an item in the pos screen and all details show up. but when he tries to look for it later he cant find it. hes tried it in manager too. he would usse name, or barcode, or anything and still nothing. do we know what the problem is? Thanks If the item is set as inactive (in the item properties) it will not show up in the Find screen, but will scan in at the POS. You can turn off the find option, but I think it is easier to use one of the SOM reports to find the item, such as the price report. The item will show up in any report that includes it as...

Emailing from Publisher #3
A friend has OFFICE 2003. Outlook and Publisher are both 2003. BEFORE I cleaned up temp files, she was able to "Send Page As Message" in Publisher. Now, she gets "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the mail system is missing..." All I did was delete temp files ("C:\documents and settings\[username]\local settings\temp" and "C:\windows\temp"), and run "ccleaner". I've put off the "reinstall your mail program" suggestion from the error message as I don't know if she can find the install CD... Is there any ...

eft for payables #3
Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this and it did not work. I went back into my test company and the reason the current vendor was not working was because I did not generate a pre-note first. "LauraS" wrote: > Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this > and it did not work. You should be able to do this as long as you use the EFT for Payables Vendor set up to set up the banking information for the vendor. Setup -> Purchasing -> EFT Payables Setup -> EFT Vendor Cards "LauraS" ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

Registry question
Hello Group, I have an application that saves some configuration data in the registry system (under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MyApp\ConfData) of the currently logged on user. This way, every user who runs this app will have his own configuration data. When a user runs for the first time this app, the 'MyApp' registry key will be created along with all its subkeys. Now suppose we have 3 users and all of them have already used the app. We will then have the 'MyApp' subtree created for these 3 users. What I want to know is that when the PC admin wants to uninstall the app, how...

Quote for Customer can't find data source #3
I need assistance finding the data source for the quote mail merge in CRM 4.0. I get a error "mail_merge_64494[1].doc is a mail merge document. Word cannot open the data source, ." Here is the process I go through before I get the error: - I open a quote - click on menu bar button "Print Quote for Customer" - select organization mail merge, Quote for customer, and OK - when asked if I want to open or save, I select open - I pick yes, when it asks if it can put data on my document I then get message above. How do I find the datasource? Also is there a way to configure...

Question about Application behaviour,...
Hi, i have a simple MFC Application, that shows me the System Memory Usage. But after a while the Applications GDI Objects Count grows to something about >8.000 GDI Objects and its Virtual Memory (not much but step by step too) in less than 5 Minutes. I can see with ProcessExplorer that the application does have a high count of page faults. I cant figure out why! The System then starts to react slowly. The Timer invokes every seconds the member function with the code following this text, sets the Position on a progress bar control and raws a transparent text on the surface of the prog...

ADMT Tool Question
I'm trying to run this tool without success from a Windows 2003 native domain to extract accounts from an NT4 domain. Is this possible? Windows 2003 server Domain: Windows 2003 native mode Forest: Windows 2000 NT4 server sp6a http://www.petri.co.il/active_directory_migration_tool_usage_nt_windows_2003.htm "bobs" <myname@yourdomain.com> wrote in message news:e27m%23Km4FHA.2532@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to run this tool without success from a Windows 2003 native > domain to extract accounts from an NT4 domain. Is this possible? > > Window...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Multi-language support question
We have an MFC application that uses ADO, ATL components to communicate with a SQL Server 2000 database. Our application is currently English only and we are making the conversion to support multiple languages. The text in the application is read in from a table so translating the text itself won't be a big deal programmatically. The text is loaded at log in and we can just autoswitch to the appropriate data based upon who the user is. My concerns are with different character sets, how the different languages impact the OS (how we set the character set in the OS automatically)...

countif? #3
hi, i'm stuck with a formula. I need to count the number of cells in the whole of column K tha contain the numbers 6,7 and 8. I can't seem to find a way to do this, Any help would be greatfully recieved Regards Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com try this. You cannot use A:A here. =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A10={6,7,8})*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pete JM >" <<Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, i'm stuck with a formula. > > I need to count...

2008 SBS questions... 07-04-10
I am trying to get a 2008 sbs running as efficiently as I can & was wondering about a couple of things. 1) I know it wants to be the DHCP server on a network, but what about for wireless clients? I have a wireless sonicwall TZ-170 for wireless laptops to connect to. They really don't need network access, just internet, so can I leave this running, as long as the addresses it hands out aren't in my same network? 2) Although the bought an SBS, the customer is not & probably won't be running exchange for a while. Can I remove exchange all together? I really see no rea...

DNS Question
Hello All, I am working with a customer that has 2 Small Biz servers in the same office. These are on 2 domains, but the same subnet. I am having trouble getting mail to route between the 2 domains. Each is Small Biz server 2003. Domain A has a public IP of 72.151.19.122 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.78. Domain B has a public IP of 72.151.19.123 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.250. We are using a Netgear firewall and inbound and outbound mail between each of these domains and the rest of the world works fine. They just can't seem to talk to each other. I would think this woul...

xy Scatter chart #3
I will try to explain this to the best of my knowledge: I have a spreadsheet with some information that is set up like this: Example Risk Impact Probability Director Trls Med 3 1 Wrong Trips High 4 3 Upgrade JAX Low 1 1 These numbers are generated from a series of questions that determine wether the risk is a high, med, or low factor. So there is really no way of knowing what numbers determines a Low, Med, or High Risk The numbers will never go higher than a 4 and lower th...

C#, .net 3.5sp1 and Visual Studio 2008 sp1 errors list
What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with Visual Studio 2008sp1? "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23tmIzu4vKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? e Why would you expect any? On the face of it vs 2008 sp1 will target .Net framework 3.5 sp1 by default. Andy B. wrote: > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? That all depends on what ki...

Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration
Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the record in the Great Plains ? Thanks in advance ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

CHtmlView question #3
Is there an easy way to get the source of the HTML document? On MSDN online, there's a GetSource(CString& str) listed but that's apparently not implemented in VC++ 6.0. ...

A simple mail merge question
How do you change the return address on envelops printed using mail merge? I don't understand the question. The return address will be whatever you tell it to be when you set up your merge document. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Nina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b16b01c3ec17$335b99f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do you change the return address on envelops printed > using mail merge? ...