Changing the font of a PropertyPage

Hallo,
Can anybody tell me how I can change the font of a PropertyPage within a
PropertySheet.
I have tried to change the font in the resource editor, nothing happened. I
have changed all possible element of the
operating systems desktop, nothing happened. What is the way ??
Thank for any useful hint.

0
j.riedel (4)
4/28/2005 12:57:18 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"jackson" <j.riedel@meditec.zeiss.com> wrote in message
> Hallo,
> Can anybody tell me how I can change the font of a PropertyPage within a
> PropertySheet.
> I have tried to change the font in the resource editor, nothing happened.
> have changed all possible element of the
> operating systems desktop, nothing happened. What is the way ??
> Thank for any useful hint.

See if the following KB article is of any help.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=142170

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

0
CheckAbdoul
4/28/2005 1:47:01 PM
You need to set the font on all child items, by enumerating them
explicitly. Of course pay attention to the fact that the controls will
need to be proportionaly moved according to the increase/decrease in
font size.

Hope this is enough of a hint, if you want more information have a look
on code project.

Rob
http://www.enigmatechnologies.co.uk

0