Changing position of OK and Cancel buttons on CPropertySheet

I found out how to eliminate the Apply button on the property sheet.  I want
to make the OK button be in the lower right corner and the Cancel button
just to the left of it.  By default the Cancel button is in the lower right
corner and the OK button is just to the left of it.
How do I make it the way I want it?
Thanks,
Ken

0
handsom (78)
7/27/2004 3:07:08 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SetWindowPos/MoveWindow
				joe

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:07:08 -0400, "Ken->" <handsom@comcast.netspicedham> wrote:

>I found out how to eliminate the Apply button on the property sheet.  I want
>to make the OK button be in the lower right corner and the Cancel button
>just to the left of it.  By default the Cancel button is in the lower right
>corner and the OK button is just to the left of it.
>How do I make it the way I want it?
>Thanks,
>Ken

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)
7/27/2004 5:21:21 PM
You don't want it that way; buttons read left-to-right; OK/Cancel not
Cancel/OK. Its the law. Having a convention for this is more important than
any individual preference one way or the other.

"Ken->" <handsom@comcast.netspicedham> wrote in message
> I found out how to eliminate the Apply button on the property sheet.  I
want
> to make the OK button be in the lower right corner and the Cancel button
> just to the left of it.  By default the Cancel button is in the lower
right
> corner and the OK button is just to the left of it.
> How do I make it the way I want it?
> Thanks,
> Ken

0
GuitarBill

Changing Windows
Is it possible to dynamically change windows by switching the pointers/handles? It could apply to pretty much any window. I am trying to create dynamic splitter using a static splitter. Currently, I delete all views and change the parameters of the splitterwnd to not create a view. Then, I simply delete the splitterwnd, recreate it, then recreate the views. That works just fine and dandy. I was thinking of adding a DefaultView in place of a view, then just replacing pointers, so I don't have to delete the view and recreate it. I would like to changing this m_wndSplitter.Create...

Daylight Savings time change patch
On March 11, 2007 Daylight Savings time will kick in for most of the U.S. and all of Canada. Optional patches are available for Windows XP systems, but are not automatic. This is due to some possible problems with Office Outlook. Does this apply to Office 2007? If you use Outlook 2007, no patch is needed. For those using Outlook 2003 and earlier, a patch should be availble now from Microsoft downloads: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Chuck Davis"...

change a formula dynamically
Hi all, I'm experiencing a tough MS excel function problem. Please give me some advices. ------------------------------------- a b c d 1 3 9 50 2 10 8 40 3 7 30 4 6 20 5 5 10 .. . . .. . . .. . . ------------------------------------- I need to put my results in column D. Currently, D1 should euqal to "if(C1-SUM(B1:B3)>C3,C1-B1,C1-B1+$A$2)". That means I need to make a justification that whether C1 is bigger than the summary of B1 to B3. If it's smaller than the sum, I need to add a constant($A$2) to D1 while reducing B1. Then D2=if(C2-SUM(B2:B4)>C4,C2-B2,C2-B2...

modify series data by changing chart lines?
I would like to change series data in a spreadsheet that has been line charted by manipulating the chart lines or trend-lines. Is that possible in Excel? Thanks for any help. ...

Permanent Delete Button?
To permanently delete a message from your Inbox you need to press Shift and Delete. Then hit enter for yes on the pop up. Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to add another button to the tool bar that would just automatically delete a message. So it would work kind of like the current delete button, except when clicked it would just permanently delete the message. If this could be set up without the annoying 'Are you sure you want to proceed" message, then all the better. Thanks. -- Dimes Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options...-&g...

OWA And User Must Change Password at next logon
Eric, I'm currently working on an issue with Exchange 2003, OWA, and changing passwords. I found a thread on the microsoft.public.exchange.admin newsgroup that you started back in 2004 with the same issue. It states: "If we reset a password on an user account with the option that the user must change the password at the next logon, the end user is not allowed to logon through the OWA with the reset password. The server is Windows 2003/exchange 2003. Has anyone run into this before? -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator" You mention in a subsequent thread that ...

Radio Button multiple selections
Hey, I have a form with 20 individual unbound radio buttons (Options). What I want to do is allow users to select any one or many of the option buttons and produce a query or table that will display data relitive only to the choices they made. The table in question that my current query is tied to has all 20 elements in it and this does not seem to be the way to go (Because everthing shows up and the items they do not select just have blank data). I'm sure there must be some code or a report generator that would carry out this task. -- NGNN Submarines (Mark) Pleas...

Change The Color of A Ribbon Tab
Is it possible to do so like as in the special greenish tabs appearing upon selecting chart a object etc.? If yes would you kindly convey me the correct xml tags in this regard? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz ...

How to detect system date change in MFC
Hi, I am developing a secruity surveillance application, where i am recording videos from a CCTV camera. I have to record the videos in that particular days directory in date tree format. The thing is when the system date changes to a different date i should be able to detect that and start recording the videos in a different directory. I know i can use the settimer and ontimer functions, but say the settimer is called at 23.30 and the duration is set to 1 hr then the ontimer event will fire at 00.30 am its already half an hour into the next day. Is there any inherent way of detecting the sys...

chart in a 2007 worksheet changes positon
I have upgraded froom 2003 to 2007. The embedded charts on a worksheet do not stay anchored. I save and close a workbok. I reopen the workbook and the chart has changed positon, usually to a position over the data. How do I anchor the chart in a given position on the woorksheet? Thank you. ...

Changing 2003 Server Message Path manually
Hi, We are in a situation where our oganization needs to manually move the pointer to the private message store rather then move it on Exchange 2003 SP1. Is it possible to just point to a different location? Thank you, Phil On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:01:03 -0700, "Phil Thomas" <Phil Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >We are in a situation where our oganization needs to manually move the >pointer to the private message store rather then move it on Exchange 2003 >SP1. Is it possible to just point to a different location? > >Thank you, Phil...

excel graph is only showing numbers not words-how do I change?
I have a chart that has a part number for the x axis. The chart area then shows the quantity of scrap and the next line shows reason for non-conformance. This chart will not recognize the reason for the non-confrormance. This is indicating "0" for them. How do I get them to indicate the actual words? ...

Macro for changing print settings
I have a macro for converting info off of a large sheet (Print features landscape with legal paper) to info on a small sheet. I need a macro to change the print settings back to Portrait & regular paper. Thanks Have you tried recording a macro, changing the print settings, stop the recording and view the results? -- Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28DB38EF-99CF-4F2F-9D0F-C08C453AFB6F@microsoft.com... >I have a macro for converting info off of a large sheet (Print features > landsca...

Activation Button and Key... PLZ NEED HELP ASAP
I got a 60 day free trial of Microsoft office and student 2007 addician and everything went great until after I Copied the Key to put in the activation Part to Paste the key (like the instructions told me to). The problem is that when I click the activation key it does nothing. When I right click and force it to open, it comes up website not found, but yet my internet is working fine. Another tip said to turn off your firewall and then it will open. Have any sugestions? Chelsea27 wrote: > I got a 60 day free trial of Microsoft office and student 2007 addician and >eve...

Changing Tax Schedule in Contract Management
I have updated a customers Tax Schedule ID in their Customer Card, however, the invoices created from Contract Manager are still coming in with the old Tax Schedule ID. I looked in the SVC00600 and SVC00601 tables, and the Tax Schedule ID is still set to the old Tax Schedule ID, rather than the new one. Is there anyway to update the changes to these tables as well, or do I need to do it through SQL? Thanks, KJ Hi Kj, You will need to make that change the Tax Schedule ID through SQL there currently is no way to update these tables through the front end unless you go into each contract. ...

Linking one worksheet to another by click on a command button
Hi experts, Please help me, I need to know to how create a command button on one worksheet, when clicked it spits out a static date on anther worksheet. For example, I have an inspection sheet, when completed I click on the command button and it spits out a date linking it to another worksheet. In that worksheet there's a cell where i want the dates to pop up everytime i hit the command button from another workbook. Any tips will be much appreciated ...

Problem with Change Event
I have a combobox on a form (cboComp_Num) and I have the following code that runs with the Change Event for the cbo_Comp_Num: Me.txt_Price_Zone = Me.Comp_Num.Column(1) Me.txt_Comp_Name = Me.Comp_Num.Column(2) Me.txt_Comp_Add = Me.Comp_Num.Column(3) Me.txt_Comp_City = Me.Comp_Num.Column(4) Me.txt_Comp_St = Me.Comp_Num.Column(5) Me.txt_Comp_Zip = Me.Comp_Num.Column(6) The code works fine; it populates all of the above text boxes. My problem is that the values contained within the above text boxes are carried over/displayed when the moves onto a New Record. Once the use selects a new Comp_Nu...

Approval Button
I need help with approval buttons. I've added 3 command buttons that when clicked complete a name and date cell indicating the document is approved. However, the data in those cells can be deleted by any user of the spreadshet. I want to lock contents of only that cell as part of the command button action. Thanks for any help. (Keep in mind i'm a newbie at this) Using this code to complete the name & date cells... Private Sub Button2_Click() End Sub Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Range("A1").Value = Environ("UserName") Range("B1").Value = ...

Cannot change to an installed font
I am running Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. I tried to work with a document in which I used a font called Stam College. I tried to add a word in the same line. Instead of the letters appearing in that font, the font automatically changes to Times New Roman and the appearance does likewise. All my other fonts work, just not that one. And it worked fine for a long time, just not today. I tried deleting the font and re-installing it, with the same results. I tried deleting unnecessary fonts from my Fonts folder with no different results. I tried changing printers but no cigar. ...

catalog merge font changes
I am using Publisher 2003 to create a high school directory. The date is in an excel file. Using the Merge Wizard, I created the template. At the "Preview" step, the data is in Arial, which I want. Then I "Complete the merge" and create a new document. In that document, all the data is then in Times New Roman, same font size. This particular problem didn't show up in Troubleshooting. How can I fix this? Thank you, Julia Skiles In the merge text box in Publisher, change the font to Arial. High-light the field, for example >>name<< change to Ar...

Excel Limitiations When to change to database
Hi All, This is just a general question. Do you think that when you excel wor book is becomming more like an basic\intermidiate database, you shoul change to access or something similar? If you have a favorite Database programme which you use please list, a i am currently doing a review of the systems i use. And if it would b more cost effect to miorgrate to a database. Regards Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Paul as you asked in general the general answer would be 'it depends' :-) Some things you should evaluate for your specific problem: - data volume (c...

Need to stop formuls from automatically changing
I have a file with mulitiple worksheets. The first worksheet is the summary and pretty much just rolls up the info from all the other worksheets. My problem is, everymonth i enter new information into Row 6 / Column C in all of the supporting worksheets. What i want to happen is, the summary worksheet to grab the infomation from this cell and disregard the others. Whenever I insert a column into the supporting worksheets each month the formula on the summary page automatically cahnges. How do i stop it from changing? Here is the formula I am currently using =Electric!$C$7 When I had a new r...

POS Buttons -- Click to Show Work Orders
How can I program the custom POS Buttons to execute Program Tasks... For example, how could I have the button show the Work Orders screen of RMS application? Another need might be to open up Lay-Aways. Etc., etc.. Thanks, D in manager go to database*Registers*Custom POS buttons create NEW Number next available style = Internal Command Caption = Create Work Order Command = createworkorder image can be anything you want for layaway would be command =createlayaway "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48532B28-424D-4DC8-B76F-43CEFC1220E4@micros...

Find all cross-references and change color of text at once?
Hi Folks, I'm using Word 2000 and have a 200 page document that has many cross-references to Table Nos. (heading number, full context) and many links to Excel cells (paste special|paste link|unformatted text) in other files. All my text is black, and I would like to automatically find the noted fields and format the text with, say blue, so the cross-references and links standout for editing purposes. Is there any way to do this without spending a couple hours doing it manually? I appreciate any insight on this, Cheers, See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/For...

Change order in project accounting
Good day my customer is using project accounting module for GP 10, he is trying to generate a new change order for one the project cost categories, when he tried to select one of the project cost categories that having a posted & billing transactions, he got the following message "there are posted transactions attached to this budget", so does it means that the system will not allow me to generate any change orders for the cost categories having a posted transactions ?, if yes, I think it is against the live business scenarios Regards Did you ever get an answer to this ...