Changing interface in running time

Hi everyone

   Now I have an interesting problem and  apply for your help

   SoapClient30 is an class in MSSOAP30.dll(that is Microsoft Soap Type Library V3.0),the class has several methods,including the mssoapinit method.After calling mssoapinit using a WSDL file as parameter,the SoapClient30 object will have added methods that be recorded in the WSDL file,but these methods had  not be defined in the SoapClient30 calss originally.This is an interesting phenomenon
     It's possible to add method member to an object in running time
     Is there anyone who knows how to implement that technique
     Any help is appreciated

Best regards

Fran

0
anonymous (74722)
1/31/2004 1:16:07 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Frank,

Try asking in the ATL news group.

microsoft.public.vc.atl

- Tim

"Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
>    Now I have an interesting problem and  apply for your help.
>
>    SoapClient30 is an class in MSSOAP30.dll(that is Microsoft Soap Type
Library V3.0),the class has several methods,including the mssoapinit
method.After calling mssoapinit using a WSDL file as parameter,the
SoapClient30 object will have added methods that be recorded in the WSDL
file,but these methods had  not be defined in the SoapClient30 calss
originally.This is an interesting phenomenon.
>      It's possible to add method member to an object in running time?
>      Is there anyone who knows how to implement that technique?
>      Any help is appreciated.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Frank

0