changing colour of individual items of control created through CListCtrl

Hello,
How can I change the colour of individual items inserted in a
area, created by using CListCtrl class.Can somebodyguide me? Thank
inadvance

--
Sadi
Sadia's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=252

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You have to use a owner draw list control.

Here is an example

http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/xlistctrl.asp

AliR.

"Sadia" <Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
> How can I change the colour of individual items inserted in an
> area, created by using CListCtrl class.Can somebodyguide me? Thanks
> inadvance.
>

> --
> Sadia
> Sadia's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2524

AliR3470 (3236)
7/1/2005 4:02:17 PM
Use an owner-draw CListCtrl. I recommend the article

http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/lvcustomdraw.asp

as a start, and also see my note added to that article on properly handling horizontal
scrolling. Basically, I used this class as the basis for my own owner-draw control.
				joe

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:00:52 -0500, Sadia <Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>How can I change the colour of individual items inserted in an
>area, created by using CListCtrl class.Can somebodyguide me? Thanks
>inadvance.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com