Changing color of list control

I am using a CListBox control in my application. I need to change the color
of scroll bars and columns. I used SetBkColor  function but it changes only
the bakgrount text portion and not the scroll bars of the control. Can
anyone guide me how to change the color of a scroll bar of a list control.

Thanks and Regards
Sumit T. Marwal

0
sumit9671 (9)
1/19/2005 6:09:15 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Sumit T. Marwal" wrote:

> I am using a CListBox control in my application. I need to change the color
> of scroll bars and columns. I used SetBkColor  function but it changes only
> the bakgrount text portion and not the scroll bars of the control. Can
> anyone guide me how to change the color of a scroll bar of a list control.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Sumit T. Marwal

http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/skinlist.asp

Selvam

0
selvam (26)

Making cell change colour
Hi all I want to make a cell change colour 'on click'. Is there any way that this is possible? Help would be appreciated, Many thank darren --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi this would require VBA / using an event procedure like Selection_change. Do you want to go this way? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all > > I want to make a cell change colour 'on click'. > > Is there any way that this is possible? > > Help would be appreciated, > > Many thank > > darren > > > --- > Message posted f...

Date & Control Button Focus
I have a form that has the calendar in it and 3 buttons that represent 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. We input up to 50 forms per day. The forms may be entered the next day. The calendar will always go to todays date because of the code Now() used. How do I make the date stay at the last date that was enetered? How do I make the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift buttons stay at last shift selected after data has been entered? This would allow the data entry person not to have to change date or shift if forms are grouped together. default values -- Hi Bill, "The calendar will always go to t...

How to change the scan code while posting WM_KEYDOWN and WM_KEYUP messages?
Hello, I am working with win32 serial communication in VC++. My application communicates with a Control Panel hardware device which is similar to a Keyboard. It has various keys/buttons ("0-9 digit keys, A-Y alphabet keys and F1,F2,F3 keys") on it , and is connected through the serial port of the PC. My application has to capture which key/button is pressed and released on the Control Panel board. When a key/button is pressed or released on the Control Panel board, my application should post the appropriate message to the main handling application which is responsible for processing...

Distribution List Limits
Hi, I could find an answer to this for Outlook 2002 but not for Outlook 2003. Is the answer the same? We are using SBS 2003. The error is: "The distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server. The new member could not be added." List was at 132 members. Not an Outlook question. These limits are set by the server, not Outlook. If your sever hasn't changed, then I imagine the limit is still the same. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paddy Ryan" <paddy@fpmt.org> wrote in message news:uOKDg0vaGHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... ...

Why won't contacts list out in address book
When I open my address book or select the To: or CC: options, my contacts are not listed out. I performed the steps at the below link. The address book appears to be linked to the contact folder since the address book shows the correct contact file in the very top and will search from it, but why aren't the contacts listed for easier selection like I've seen before? Thanks.. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 To give further info, I am running Outlook 2007 and the only message in either the global address list or my sp...

List Box Change Event
Hi, I have a list box and have the following code in the worksheet module: Private Sub MyListBox_Change() Sheets("Report").Select End Sub My list box is called MyListBox but when I select it nothing happens. All I want is to go to another sheet after the change occurs. The only thing I can think is the name of my list box is incorrect but it does show as MyListBox in the cell name drop down but it doesnt appear in the defined names. Using 2003. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance Martin What sort of ListBox is it, from the Forms to...

Make input in one column determine dropdown list in another.
Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by dropdown list) determine which (one of several) dropdown list is used in another column? Use a list formula of the type =OFFSET(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2),0,0,(COUNTA(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2))),1) where E1 is the first DD. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gettin-older" <gettin-older@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FF90B6B-F07F-402B-A042-E1B103C40EED@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by > dr...

How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?
I want the first sheet to be a TOC of sorts with one column that is the list of sheet names for the remaining sheets. Hi Datanull, You might look at David McRitchie's 'Build Table of Contents' page at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm --- Regards, Norman <datanull@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1117217081.633053.269190@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I want the first sheet to be a TOC of sorts with one column that is the > list of sheet names for the remaining sheets. > or... My Excel add-in "Excel Extras" -Table o...

distribution lists sending out multiple mails
Hi, This a rather odd problem. My client has a distribution list setup with about 50 members. Sometimes when he sends an e-mail through the list some of the members receive 5 of the same e-mail. This does not happen to all of the members, only some of them. And the results are not consistent with everytime he sends an e-mail through the list. Just wondering if anyone has seen this. Possibly it's a problem on the recipients end. Any ideas? I am experiencing the same problem in Outlook 2003 with messages sen from a bcc list. Did you receive any answers that might be helpful t...

Question about ActiveX Control -- Grid Control
Dear All, I want to add a 24*24 grid control on my dialog. However, after adding one and then compile. the following error occurs. Does anyone know why? how to solve it? Many Thanks! Crystal c:\MFC_Testing\TestGridControl\grid1.h(66): error C2365: 'grdNone' : redefinition; previous definition was a 'enumerator' c:\MFC_Testing\TestGridControl\grid1.h(84): error C2365: 'grdAlignCenter' : redefinition; previous definition was a 'enumerator' c:\MFC_Testing\TestGridControl\grid1.h(85): error C2365: 'grdAlignLeft' : redefinition; previous definition was ...

automatic format change
when someone sends me a message with an image or animation in it in HTML if it goes to one of my accounts it somes through fine, if it goes to another the images are converted to attachments in a plain text message. Both of my email accounts are with the same ISP and configured identically. Ths message is the same message with the two accounts in the header. It appears to me that the accounts are configured differently but I can't figure out where. Any ideas. Thanks. -- ces ...

Excel attachment file names change on their own!
Using Outlook 2003, XP & Office 2003. I have to send a bunch of Excel files (typically around 10) to a supplier every week. They are sequentially numbered (purchase orders) and the order number is part of the file name. I attach them and everything looks fine. Then I send them and look in the sent box and one or two of the files will have renamed themselves using the names of other files! So if they were numbered 1 to 10, they would have changed to 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 7,7, 9, 10 for example. If you open the attachments, they're fine - depite the name change, the conten...

adress list
H Want to know if it's possible to hide the exchange alias from the adress list, only the alias nothing else and is it possible to set the maximum recipients to send to on a group, eg. have users that only should be allowed to mail 1 user a time I know that this can be done under exchange general for a single user, but I have 9000 users that need that restriction thanks in advance Joakim Larsso ...

Displaying an Icon in a static control
Hi to all, I'm using Visual Studio C++ 6.0 and I'm trying to display an icon (32x32, 24-bit color) in a static control of my dialog. The thing is, I have 2 icons which I want to display in this static control dependig on which some mode is selected. When I run the program, the first icon is displayed correctly since I have initialized the static control with it, from the resource editor. But when I try to change the displayed icon to the 2nd one, I have nothing displayed. Here's what I'm doing (exactly as indicated in the MSDN Library under "CStatic::SetIcon(HICON...

Office for Mac 2004
I have Office for Mac 2004 - Student / Teacher Edition and registered my name with a company that I no longer work for. I would like to know how to change my personal information for the whole Microsoft Office for Mac 2004 Suite so when I send files to clients, it will not show my prior employer. Can anyone please help me? Thanks Chris Try Word | Preferences | User Information, or the "Me" contact if you use Entourage. txcvega@houston.rr.com wrote: > I have Office for Mac 2004 - Student / Teacher Edition and registered > my name with a company that I no longer work for. I ...

how to change the axes.
I have created a chart in Excel using a pivot table. The chart I am using is 2 axes, bar and line and I am using 3 sets of data. One of which I want as a bar and the other 2 as lines. It defaults to the other way around ie 2 bars and one line. The data I wish to switch to a line is so small that I can't click on it and change to secondary axix. is there another way to do it? In article <EFE8100D-C98E-411C-A6D1-A72740891C1C@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B? RWRnYXIgSmFtZXM=?= <Edgar James@discussions.microsoft.com> says... > I have created a chart in Excel using a pivot table. ...

Add Released MO to Item QTY at Smart List
Hi, Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not avaiable for Item QTY list. Thank you! -- Lucy For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables to the Inventory quantity tables. A SQL View might be helpful. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Sunstream" wrote: > Hi, > > Anybody know how ca...

change nonworking day to friday
how can i change nonworking date from saturday&sunday to frinday&Saturday In what, the WORKDAY function, NETWORKSDAYS? If it is NETWORKSDAYS, use =SUMPRODUCT(INT((E1-WEEKDAY(E1+1-{2;3;4;5;6})-C1+8)/7))-SUMPRODUCT(ISNUMBER( MATCH(WEEKDAY(holidays),{2;3;4;5;6},0))*(holidays>=C1)*(holidays<=E1)) where C1 and E1 hold the 2 dates, hiolidays is a named range of holiday dates, and the array {2,3,4,5,6} should be an array of working days. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "salim purayil" <salim purayil@discussions.microsoft.com>...

ASP.NET and Exchange on a domain controller
Hi all I am trying to install Exchange 2003 for testing purposes on a Windows 2003 domain controller box. Whenever I get to the point of enabling ASP.NET on IIS Manager it does not appear there even though ASP.NET is installed on the system. I have gone through the Technet Article 315158. It says in the article that the problem has been fixed with the 1.1 >Net framework. As far as I can tell I do have this version of .Net but still have no joy. ANy help would be greatly appreciated Cheers Isaac de Abreu Johannesburg - South Africa ...

Change only size of a thumb (CSliderCtrl)
When I extend size of CSliderCtrl, size of a thumb also grows as same ratio. Is there anyway to change size of thumb independently? i think they are bound together. The only way to do that is, you derive a your own sliderctrl, and do the draw work by yourself. ...

Change IP Address of passive node in CCR
We have a CCR cluster on Windows Server 2008. The cluster is formed over a stretched subnet. Setup is as follows: Node01 - 10.0.31.50 and 10.0.32.50 Node02 - 10.29.1.50 and 10.29.2.50 We need to move Node02 to a new building which involves changing the IP addresses. Anyone got some help or assistance on doing this? Any gotchas to look out for? Appreciate your advice. ...

Outlook replication changes valid email to lastname firstname
CRM 4.0, Outlook 2007, CRM Outlook Online Client with latest Rollup. When some users are sync contact information between Outlook and CRM, sync changes email address firstname.lastname@company.com in CRM to format lastname firstname. Not happen to all users. One reason can be there are also mobile sync between Outlook (Exchange) and mobile phone. But this is also used by many users and only some have problems. It is look like email is populated with Outlook display value, not the real email. Any ideas what setting (and where) is not right? Jukka Majander ...

Change subform from a subform
I have a form named frmToday with a subform named frmMyView. The default subform for frmMyView is frmCalls. I change this with a button by using a private Sub routine Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject = "frmDupes." I have a button on frmDupes with Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject = "frmCalls" as a Private Sub routine. The intent is to change back to the original setup. It doesn't work. What do I need to do? Thanks! ...

Changing Inventory Item Types #2
In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory item types once they have been used? Can the item be deleted and then recreated at the end of a year? Are there any utility programs that can do this? In particular, I've got some "sales inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits" and others that need to be "services" We are on 8.0, but I don't think it is possible to change the item type - not even with Professional System Tools. We have changed the item name (via tools) to include the word Discontinued. Then we set up a new item to repl...

disable MDI window list menu
I created a MDI application. When I create a new child window, it automatically adds window name to the 'Window' menu, i.e., it adds 'Doc1', 'Doc2'... How do I make it NOT do that? Thanks. WJ You can change the default name of your documents (in the string table) or you could remove the Window menu from the top menu, or, I think, you can just hook into OnInitMenuPopup() for the mainframe and remove the entries starting with AFX_IDM_FIRST_MDICHILD. This article might help you get started. In this one they remove all those items and replace them with a popup...