Changing a file name #2

Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I
do this (and delete the original file)?

Can I do this using MFC?

0
Hamish.Dean (174)
5/17/2007 4:12:37 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You could use the MoveFile() API or the CRT rename() function (which calls
MoveFile() internally).

Since you're just renaming the file there's no original file to delete.

Mark

"hamishd" wrote:

> Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I
> do this (and delete the original file)?
>
> Can I do this using MFC?

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Contact Name no parsed out
I'm attempting an import of my data from GoldMine, where the export function exports the contact name as a single field, not parsed out to First / Middle / Last. It appears that DMM wants the fields separate for mapping into the Contact entity? Before I go ahead and parse the import file I wanted to check. you can add logic into the import, if I can get some time will check into this to see if you can split a string as it comes in. =================== John O'Donnell, Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist My Blog - http://blogs.msdn.com/jodonnell CRM Wiki - http://channel9.m...

Getting the names of the tab sheets
Is there a way to get the names of all the tab sheets present in a workbook displayed in a column of a specific sheet of the same worrkbook? For example : I have a workbook with 11 sheets, their names are "one", "two", ......, "eleven". In sheet "one", in cells A1 to A10, the names "two", "three", ......"eleven" , should appear. Thanks and regards, Moises Hi Moises look at the following site to get some examples to build a table of contents for your worksheets http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm Frank...

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

More Columns #2

find action on log file

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

Maximum file sizes

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error