change toolbar depending on sign in and sign out

Hi
 I am creating a toolbar in ATL,COM and WTL.Now I want to add the
feature of changing the toolbar depending on sign in and sign
out.after sign in if the user is a registered one then he should see
some buttons which are not present at the time when the user is not
signed in.Means I want to add the feature which is already present in
yahoo toolbar.But how to do it?How can I trap whether user is signed
in or not?

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I change commision % after it pass certian number
i have class project where i am suppose to be sales manger and i am trying to set up a pay plan for sale personals, the gross profit percentage changes "20%" after the 12 sale the plan retroactive and go up to 25%. i am trying to think if there is plan that changes the commission after it hits that magic number Thanks Hi Ab shihab, Not exactly sure what you want, but, here is a first try, Gross Profit in A1 Number of sales in B1 Put this in C1 =IF(B1<=12,A1*0.2,A1*0.25) HTH Martin "Ab_shihab" <Ab_shihab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

change default font when reading message
I am using Outlook 2003, use word for editor and reading of rich text and I compose in HTML When I read messages i want to change the default font to a larger size. I have done tool>option>mailformat>startionary and fonts but emails from outside my network come thorugh with changes and emails from inside the network do not. Any suggestions other than select all and then tool>option>mailformat>startionary and fonts Thanks Steve ...

RMS 2.0 Item Price changing to 0.00 when invoicing after installing SP1
I just upgraded my shop to SP1 and now some Workorders are having the item price changing to $0.00 after you start tendering the order. If you cancel out of the tender and change the price, give an override reason code and then tender again it works OK. This is not happening for all Workorders. Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions? Thanks, TomT I have this problem also since installing SP1. This also happens if the WO is changed by adding a line item or changing the shipping address. Also, the line item prices of any RTD items have changed showing that they were priced at a d...

changing a month by entering a number in a cell
I want to create a formula to allow me to enter a # into a cell that will display a corresponding months name in that cell. In doing an IF statement I have been getting a cricular error, I assume because i'm creating the formula IN the refrence cell, or Excel can't find the project or library. Either way I'm sure I'm not creating the formula correctly. Example: I want to enter 01 for January, 02 for February and have the corresponding mont displayed in the cell I'm creating the formula in. Is this possibe if written in the same cell? Sounds pretty simple but I can't get...

Changed Locale now Exchange wont start
whilst trying to fix another probelm, i have changed the Locale on my exchange server (Exhange 2000, running on SBS 2000 with Win 2K Server). After that it vanished! It's no longer listed under SERVERS in the Exchange System Manager. If i double click the SERVER in system manager, i get a RED STOP MESSAGE of: An unhandled exception has occurred. ID no: c10306d3 Exchange System Manager I've run that error code through the knowledge base and came up with nothing. It's a rather critical error, because at present we cannot send mail and all incoming mail is simply bouncing b...

Changing Direct Deposit info in GP when submitted via HRM SS BP
When submitting/initializing Direct Deposit info via Business Portal HRM SS, you cannot change the amounts or percentages in back office. You either have to change them via Business Portal or delete the line in back office and reenter it. This is quite inconvient. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

Change Axis in Excel 2007
Hello, I am trying to change the format of the Axis in my chart to a number format but for some reason it will not work. The data that my chart is based on is in Number format, the Axis is percentage format. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. In EXCEL 2007 check the following for the axis with which you are having a problem:- 1. Click on the axis with which you are having a problem (I have clicked on the Y axis which is formatted as Number in my underlying data). 2. Chart Tools / Format / Curre...

Change Password via OWA #2
I was reading Article ID 301428 regarding how to change your network password via Outlook Web Access for Exchange 2003. Would these changes also allow the administrator password to be changed this way? I know that I could just disable HTTP access for Administrator too. Are there any other drawbacks that anyone can provide by opening up this feature? Please let me know. Thanks! ...

How do I change the orange color of the grid address highlight?
In Excel 2003, the menu headings, grid address locations, and checked menu items when selected highlight in orange. How do I change that orange highlight color to another color? You should be able to change this in your display settings: From the Windows Start button, choose Control Panel Double-click on Display On the Appearance tab, click the Advance button From the Item dropdown, choose "Selected item' Select a colour Click OK, click OK 140WWR068512232 wrote: > In Excel 2003, the menu headings, grid address locations, and checked menu > items when selected highlight ...

"Option Button" in "Forms" toolbar
I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have two line items that I would like to use the "option button" with. The first line item has 3 options. The second has 2 options. The first line item requires 1 of the 3 answers. The second requires 1 of the 2 answers. However, the second line is NOT connected to the first line. When I place the 3 option buttons in line 1 and the 2 option buttons in line 2, Excel is allowing me to only check-off 1 of the 5. Help is greatly appreciated. Hi Place them inside "group boxes". HTH. Best wishes Harald "admannj" &l...

text size keeps changing
Is there a setting somewhere in Outlook 2000 that stabilizes the text/font size of incoming emails? They show up either too small or too large, with no real pattern. John <jstein@spamfreeusa.net> wrote: > Is there a setting somewhere in Outlook 2000 that stabilizes the > text/font size of incoming emails? They show up either too small or > too large, with no real pattern. If your senders are using HTML formatting for their messages, they control the text size. -- Brian Tillman ...

SIGN CUTTING with Publisher ???
Because I have been using Publisher for so long and just got myself a vinyl sign cutter ... I was wondering if anyone out there knew if there is a way I can design my signs in Publisher and then be able to cut them out ... or convert the file to something and cut them out? Is there a solution? Any ideas? Thanks Without knowing what formats your sign cutter will accept, we can't answer your question. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "xeroid" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message news:RidGd.16787$Y_4.2307047@read2.cgocable.net... > Because I have been...

DST Change and Exchange 2000
Can anyone tell me what will not work right if I can't get the hotfix? By my reading, it is calendaring and something about OWA. Is that all? -- Bettie On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:28:01 -0800, Bettie Claxton <BettieClaxton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me what will not work right if I can't get the hotfix? By my >reading, it is calendaring and something about OWA. Is that all? and any product that uses CDO. ( Blackberry, GoodLink. other stuff) Thank you. -- Bettie "Andy David {MVP}" wrote: > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:28:01 -0800, Be...

Making changes
I have made a Join Query that works OK. In this Query I have a column that I use to make comments. This column is in the table used to make up this query as well. The problem I am having is that it will not allow me to make any changes in any column. I looked up the properties etc. and find no reason why I can not. Can anyone suggest what I can do? Thanks -- Tom On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:38:01 -0700, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have made a Join Query that works OK. In this Query I have a column that I >use to make comments. This column is i...

Changing Security Role Settings
Hi, Currently our security role settings allow users to be able to delete activities. I want to change this so that they cannot delete any activities. However, having made the changes the users that already had activities scheduled can no longer enter the sales module as they get the general error message � an error has occurred contact your system administrator. However, for a new user that does not have any activities scheduled yet the security changes work as required. Does anyone know of a way to successfully change the security settings for existing users? Thanks Lee Hi Lee, Normall...

Custom Toolbar #2
i JUST SPENT 4 HOURS BUIDING A TOOLBAR. I HAD AUTOSAVE ENABLED FOR EVERY 10 MINUTES. EXCEL 97, WINDOWS 95 (ILLEGAL OPERATION ERROR SHUT ME DOWN AND NOW MY TOOLBAR IS GONE. CAN I GET IT BACK, OR SHOULD I START DRINKING NOW!!? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I think it's time to start drinking. As far as I know, excel saves the toolbar when you're exiting (not crashing) excel. Next time, do a few customizations, exit excel. Find your *.xlb file...

signed message looks encrypted
I send out signed messages and when they are recieved by the individual, the icon changes to encrypted. ...

How to add custom toolbar(with edit box and Spin controlls) in my application
hi frnds i have to add a toolbar in my application and toolbar should have two edit box with spin controls and 4 buttons and i have to add it in my existing application. so plz help me, how to do it plz reply with code n suggestion ur frnd Premanshu sInha See here: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/toolbar/placingcontrolsintoolbars/article.php/c2547/ --- Ajay ...

Change axis value
hey guys, I have created graphs based on a database.. the figures entered into the database are dates shown as 07/08/07 for example. I have managed to create these graphs using queries but the y axis shows up as '8'. how do i change this to show Aug instead? Cheers, Grant. thanks It worked. one more thing Month 01 shows up as Dec! when it should be Jan? ...

Modify code from paste values to change font color / multiple rang
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out modify a code that currently paste values to change the font color to automatic or black and to add multiple ranges (new ranges are E8:E17, E24:E33,E40:E49 and E56:E81) The current code is below and works Great! Thanks to everyone that helped/will help me out!! Sub PVPrImpct() With Range("b48:b74").Offset(, Worksheets( _ "Summary by month MTD").Range("A4") - 1) .Value = .Value End With End Sub Thanks again! I'm not sure if those ranges are before the offset or after... ...

How do I change existing text from lower case to upper case
How do I change existing text in lower case to upper case same as your previous question, if the duplication was on purpose it is a waste of everyone's time involved including your own. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#upper "CT Cameron" <CT Cameron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > How do I change existing text in lower case to upper case formula =upper(a1) macro range("a1")=ucase(range("a1")) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "CT Cameron" <CT Cameron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

change email address on emails
I have recently chnaged my email address and when i send emails from windows my old email addres appears to the recipients, how can i change it to my new address or do i have to craete a new account thank you. Tools Accounts | Mail | Properties | General | E-mail Address. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Katana" <Katana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCA00094-73A1-4E27-9873-C9AE4C29275A@microsoft.com... >I have recently chnaged my email address and when i send emails from >windows > my ...

Confirm data change on close
I want a data editing form to check for changes when the close button is pressed by the user. The code I have entered reads "Run time error 13. Type Mismatch" Any help would be greatly appreciated! Private Sub Form_Close() If Me.DataChange Then Dim strMsg As String Dim Cancel As Integer strMsg = "Data has changed." strMsg = strMsg & " Do you wish to save the changes?" strMsg = strMsg & " Click Yes to Save or No to Discard changes." If MsgBox(strMsg, vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Save ...

Apostrophe changes in replies
Whenever a recipient replys to my HTML email, the apostrophe changes to a carat and some other European looking letters, such as A and E and some other unreadable characters. Please help...... I'm using Office 2003 w/all updates Win XP home Serv Pak 2 shagnat wrote: > Whenever a recipient replys to my HTML email, the apostrophe changes > to a carat and some other European looking letters, such as A and E > and some other unreadable characters. > > Please help...... I'm using Office 2003 w/all updates Win XP home Serv > Pak 2 Did the font change? What language...

changes since uninstall of office 2003 beta outlook
Hello - I have uninstalled the beta office 2003 programs including outlook and reinstalled the office xp programs. However, My outlook still has a business contact manager folder available, but I can not delete it. When I attempt to do so I get the following error message: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service IrisMS.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. Another change I have discovered is that when I go to Data File Management,...