Change the working directory for a MFC application

I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after
the application execution begins.

Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application.

Can anyone suggest how i can do this?

Thanks,
- Akila.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Akila wrote:
> I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after
> the application execution begins.
>
> Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application.
>
> Can anyone suggest how i can do this?
>
> Thanks,
> - Akila.

SetCurrentDirectory does work for a MFC application.  If it doesn't seem
to work for you show the code, check the parameters and explain what
does happen.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
Scott
5/1/2006 2:14:37 AM
Thanks for your suggestion.

 I did check the path and  there was an extra space in the path that
created the problem.

setcurrentdirectory does work and so does chdir.