Change only size of a thumb (CSliderCtrl)

When I extend size of CSliderCtrl, size of a thumb also grows as same ratio.
Is there anyway to change size of thumb independently?

0
junoryu (32)
8/6/2003 12:18:03 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

i think they are bound together. The only way to do that is, you derive a
your own sliderctrl, and do the draw work by yourself.

0
anodliv (11)

Money Bug 03/04: Stock Changes it's name but Maoney wont let that happen.
I have seen this in Money 2003 and now 2004. A company, such as DELL changes it's name but not is it symbol. When I download transactions Money asks if the new name is the same investment as the old name (obviously it is as they have the same symbol). I say yes it is the same. Money asks "Are You Sure Dell Computers is the same as Dell Inc". Regardless of how I answer this confirm It asks the first question again, and again and again and again until I admit that Dell Inc is NOT Dell Computer. Only then can I continue the reconcile. Every time I upgrade I wish I did not. I...

How do you get changes in the HQ Db picked up by Worksheets
Many times we need to make large volume changes to products in our RMS databases (over 26000 SKUs). We use MS Access queries to make those changes. Right now those changes need to be made in HQ and each of the SO databases. I would like to be able to make them in the HQ Db only and have the RMS work sheet process propigate the changes to all the SO Dbs. I am assuming that the DBTimestamp is what is being used to determine what records need to be update or not. How do I update the timestamp using MS Access to make this happen? Thanks, TomT If you can represent the ...

Max size of OST files
Hi all, I'm making this post on behalf of a friend. They have a single Exchange2000 server. Not sure if it's SBS or Exchange2000 Std. There are approx 20 mailboxes on this server. The users all use Outlook 2003 (SP3) as their mail client and Outlook's account type is Exchange and not POP3 or IMAP. One of the users mailboxes is approx 6Gb in size. What they would like to do is use offline mode to create a .ost file of this persons mailbox for his laptop however the file limit on ost files appears to be 2Gb. We did find a MS k/b article that explained how to create the requi...

ADC ConfigCA change
I have created a second SRS database and would like to remove my initial one as I want to decomission that server. Since the ADC ConfigCA points to my original SRS server how do I change it so that it points to my new SRS server? I'm wondering if I have to make the change using ADSIEDIT Regards, Brian Do you still have 5.5 servers in the org? just wondering why you would decommission a 2003 server and leave the 5.5 one hanging around.... "BrianG" wrote: > I have created a second SRS database and would like to remove my initial one > as I want to decomission tha...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Allow VBA code to change a locked cell??
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I have written some VBA code that sets the values in certain cells using code like the following: Worksheets("MySheet").Range("A5") = MyValue This code works when my worksheet is not protected and cell A5 is not locked. When I protect the worksheet (with A5 locked), my code does not work. I get run-time error '1004' - "The cell or chart that you are trying to change is protected and therefore read-only". I'd like to keep the cell locked (so users cannot edit it), but I do want my VBA code to be able...

Duplicating PivotChart / Changing PivotChart data range
I have a worksheet with a pivottable and an associated pivotchart, all nicely formatted. I want to make a duplicate of this so I can configure the data selection differently, but still retain the formatting. In Excel 2003, I just duplicated the worksheet and the new pivotchart would be associated with the new pivottable. In Excel 2007, I find the new pivotchart is *still* tied back to the original pivottable. Is there a way around this? If I select the PivotChart Tools, I see 'Select Data', but the section for "Chart data range" is grayed out and will not allow edits. I t...

Changing Names of Multiple Cell Link Ranges
I have a series of drop down boxes created with the Forms menu. The cell link range for each dropdown is different, as follows: Cell Link Box1 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp1 Cell Link Box2 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp2 Cell Link Box3 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp3 Cell Link Box...n = DemandBase_A_UndistExp...n I want to change them all at once to: DemandBase_A_OtherCost1 DemandBase_A_OtherCost2 DemandBase_A_OtherCost... I know I can change the entire name using the following code: Sub Change_Drop_Link() For Each bx In ActiveSheet.DropDowns If bx.LinkedCell = "DemandBase_A_UndistExp1" Then ...

Cannot change criteria on copied chart without changing original c
I have a chart that I created from a pivot table. Instead of creating 40 plus charts individually, I tried to copy the original chart and change the location for each chart. When I change the facility location for one chart it changes all others. How can I get around this? Steve You'll need to make independent pivot tables for each chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services 774-275-0064 208-485-0691 fax jon@peltiertech.com http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07FF39D...

Need to change text to csv
My credit card company has an export feature. One of the options is ".csv (Excel). This used to give me a nice clean spreadsheet with each column of information in a separate Excell column. I guess it converted on the fly or something. But now it seems to be a "comma delimited text file" In other words, only the first Excel cell in each row has data in it, and it looks like this in each row (the first row has headings). 1,"03/24/2005","HARVARD CS","Credit","$39.95". What can I do to get all those comma delimited items into sep...

What is the size limit of the notes field in an Outlook contact re
When I looked at the properties of the notes field within a contact record in Outlook, it displayed he following information Field Properties Name: Notes Type: Integer Format: 1,234 I was expecting a memo or text data type? ...

System process using port 6106
Guys can the system process port be changed? It's using port 6106 which Symantec BE requires and it won't startup the application if it can't use this port. Any ideas guys? ...

How do I change row names from A to something else in Excel?
I will like to change row and column labels from standard to my own is there a way? e.g. instead of A, B, C and so on can I not name them looks more professional. You can hide the column headers (tools>Options>View); that will also hide the row numbers. Use Row 1 for labels, use Windows>Freeze Panes to keep Row 1 visible -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "laidbackmate" <laidbackmate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7476C4AB-2DDC-4C1A-8C73-227FD0E009C7@microsoft.com... >I will like to change row and column labels from standa...

Zoom Size in a Report
All the reports in my database (AC2000) open at 100% in printpreview. the database is split and the backend is on only 1 unit. I have the database on 5 PCs: 3 local and 2 in another state. the local user has 2 desktop units and 1 laptop. the remote user has one of each, both with the frontend resident and the backend on an external hard drive that can be switched as necessary. The problem is that all reports open as 'Fit' on both remove units but as 100% on the local units. I have checked and 'Track name Auto Correct' is NOT checked on any PC. why wou...

How can i change Series references?
Sub Macro8() ' ' Macro8 Macro ' Macro does not change Series references TitleName = "Stripper Well Survey - " Windows("StripperWellsMod.xls").Activate Sheets("Charts").Select Range("A1").Select SheetColumn = 1 ChartNum = 1 ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate Sheets("#of wells").Select RowLoc = LTrim(Str$(43 + ChartNum)) NameLoc = "B" + RowLoc 'eg: B44 Range(NameLoc).Select 'state name, eg: ALABAMA CTitle = TitleName + ActiveCell.Value Sheets(...

Percent Change #2
I have a user that is trying to calculate a running total or percent changes for the year. We have already calculated the daily percent change for each day, and now they want to have a running daily total of the yearly percent change as well as an actual total of the percent that has changed. Any help would be appreciated. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200512/1 I see that your post hasn't been answered. You may want to give more detail. I'm having trouble visualizing what your starting point is and what you want to do. Since...

Changing exchange 2k3 administrator password
Greetings- My company really needs to change the exchange 2k3 admin password for security reasons (old employees possess that password). It needs to be done but I am apprehensive. I am afraid to change it because I am worried that it might affect services. I don't want to bring our mail system down. Are my fears appropriate or will it not affect mail services? Thanks for any input. There is no E2003 System Administrator account per se in E2003 as it was in Exch 5.5, Exchange 200x runs under the local system account, so unless you have done something screwy or are in mixed mode , there sho...

Autofilter drop-down text size
In Excel 2000 I have a data list that is autofiltered. Recently the size of the text in the drop-down for each column has reduced to a barely readable size. I have tried changing the zoom factor, but it has no effect. Does anyone know how to control this? TIA Steve ...

Data Size Limit Error in GP 6.0
We are using GP 6.0 with MSSQL 2000 right now and recently when user login, it is rejected by GP and prompts a message saying that the database size exceed 10GB size limit. Does anyone know that there is any database size limit in GP or MSSQL 2000? How could I solve the problem? Thanks. Only a temporary fix but have you tried shrinking the database from within the SQL Server Enterprise manager? Right Click the database, all tasks, shrink database, select the option to move pages to the front for optimum shrinking. "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

How do I keep a formula from changing if a row is added or delete.
I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are added or deleted from the worksheet the formulas are either changed to skip the new row or receive an #REF! error when a row is deleted. Regardless of what happens in the worksheet I want the formulas to remain the same =INDIRECT("Sheet2!A1") HTH. Best wishes Harald "cwolterman" <cwolterman@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:241767D4-7DF4-4D63-9F98-D693164D3A02@microsoft.com... > I have a formulas referencing cells in another worksheet. When rows are > added or deleted ...

I need to retain historical data when a parameter value changes
I have a database for collecting data about employee contributions to a 401k plan. I use the data to calculate employee contributions and employer contributions. I have a query to summarize on an annual basis how much each employee contributes and what the company contribution was based on a formula (company matches 50 cents on the dollar up to 8% of the employees gross pay unless the employee contributes less than 8%). The employee table includes name, ss# and % contribution. Occasionally people change the % they want to contribute. This messes up my annual report because the underlying query...

Workflow email based on Case owner change
Wow, I just learned about putting slugs in emails, what a great tip! My question: I want to send an email notification to the new owner when the case is reassigned and also create an activity to audit who reassigned it. Anybody done this? Using the Workflow on change status, I can't see how to grab the old owner value. Would love to be able to do this. Thank you. Afraid there is no easy way to see the "old" data. If you implement an auditing process though, then you will have an audit of the ownership. You will also see the user that performed the assignment. Matt Par...

Registry Change
If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately rather than in batches of 10 would I have a long pause after each job as I do after the 10 jobs now. Or is the wait after the 10 jobs due to re-spooling and thus a single job would be faster. Thanks. jan.paris <janparis@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett > in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately > rather than in batches ...

screen change
Every so often my screen suddenly resizes itself with no warning. It enlarges so that the corners are not visible. All programs continue to work but it is annoying. I quick restored the computer and installed all available updates but that one problem persists. Its a Compac presario 4860 running Win 98SE w/cable modem. resend your email to the group microsoft.public.windows as this group is for the product Microsoft CRM -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "MJ" <MJ@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Continuation of non-changing dates in calendar?
Hello all, I have a club calendar with all of our members birthdates and anniversaries that I post on our webpage. I also post our campout dates which change from year to year. Because the birthdays and anniversaries do not change how do I continue them in publisher calendar automatically so I do not have to redo them from year to year? All help would be greatly appreciated Thank you Albert amlazon@Hotmail.com (use s instead of z to e-mail me) On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 07:27:36 -0600, Albert <amlazon@Hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello all, > >I have a club calendar with all of our mem...