Can we use Ques as static variables??

Hi,
Please can anyone tell me if I can use a static queue??(static
std::queue<std::string>* cQ)
I want to use the queue in my derived class. Please help me...
Thanks,
Nands

0
pnandita (1)
2/5/2007 2:08:18 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you tried it?  What was the result?
				joe

On 4 Feb 2007 18:08:18 -0800, pnandita@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>Please can anyone tell me if I can use a static queue??(static
>std::queue<std::string>* cQ)
>I want to use the queue in my derived class. Please help me...
>Thanks,
>Nands
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

can't access public folders with OWA
Hi, I have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 Installed everything works fine, except when trying to access Public folders via Outlook Web Access, after going to the location its asks for username and password - this works ok and the folder is displayed, but when trying to add a folder or post a note or do anything I get: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. I have tested on client machines, remote machine and the exchange server as administrator with no luck. does anyone have any...

Can Excel generate a 3-D scatter plot?
I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? Hi Andy Pope has 'tricked' one: http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm But you probably go for MathCad :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "zzzfizz" <zzzfizz@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BA2BEAB6-63E1-46E7-816F-B282C590C3D9@microsoft.com... > I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go > buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? ...

Using MS Access information in Outlook
I have an MS Access DBase that contains our companies contact information. I want to be able to use that information in an Outlook contact folder. I do not want to import the information into Outlook. I want it to be automatically synchronized. Is this possible? Mikeal ...

How to generate XML file as follow, using XmlDocument
Hello, I have to generate XML file as follow, using XmlDocument. <Company> < Employee EID=3D=94111=94 Description=3D=94 xyz=94> <Dept DeptNo=3D=94D10=94> <FirstName> Abhijit </FirstName> <LastName> Babar </LastName> </Dept> <Dept DeptNo=3D=94D20=94> <FirstName> Sahine </FirstName> <LastName> Ghavane </LastName> </Dept> </Employee> < Employee EID=3D=94222=94 Description=3D=94 abc=94> <Dept DeptNo=3D=94D10=94> <FirstName> Swapnil </FirstName> ...

How can I default a lookup field to a particular value.
How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow the user to modify the field if necessary? Thanks, Bob Johnson you mean a drop down or picklist? "Bob" <rjohnson@reveregroup.com> wrote in message news:1130947400.655495.115390@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow > the user to modify the field if necessary? > > Thanks, > > Bob Johnson > i have the same question in crm 3.0. i want a default value in a lookup filed. i also want to create a lookup field by my self....

My variables keep getting reset...
Greetings. Last week I found out how to add lines of code to a module while the program is running, but there is a catch. Every time I do this my variables seem to get reset as if I am entering the program for the first time. I cheat by storing the values of these variables in a spreadsheet and I reset all the variables after I insert the code. Why do my variables get reset when I use this command and can I prevent that from happening? ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents ("Code_Module").CodeModule.InsertLines(3, "Hello") ~Jenny ...

Can't Send/Recieve
For some odd reason thins morning when I start Windows Mail it claims there are 'No new Messages.WM is set to 'Send and Recieve at Startup.' Also the Send/Recieve button is disabled. When I go online and access my email account with my it shows several emails sated today. I was using Windows Live Mail and had problems uninstalling it and reluctantly went and deleted the folder for Windows Live 'casue I don't use any of the other products. Any ideas, Thanks, James Somehow the account got removed. I recreated it and it's ok now. Thanks, Jame...

PatchFactory 2.0 Released. Professional and easy-to-use patch building tool for Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Description: Professional and easy-to-use patch building environment that can help you to create instant patch packages for software and file updating. Generated patch packages are small size self-extracting executable update programs in a famous installer style with adjustable user-friendly interface and multilingual support. Enhanced with features like easy-to-use interface including a Wizard mode, powerful patch engine, integrated compression technology, adjustable multilingual user-friendly interface of the update program, this program will most definitely become a valuable asset for softw...

Why doesn't indirect work with a dynamic range created using offse
Hi Has anyone else experienced this issue or I am doing something wrong. I have a series of dynamic range names defined using offset. For example the name USCities is defined as =offset(AA1,0,0,Counta(AA:AA),1) and the name Europeancities is defined as =offset(AB1,0,0,counta(AB:AB),1) In column A, dataentry into the cells is limited to USCities or Europeancities. In column B, I want to limit data entry to the range name appearing in column A. For example if USCities is selected in A1, data entry in cell B1 is to be limited to those cells forming the USCities range name. I have tri...

OWA reply shows broken link in the form area
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, When I reply to a message from within OWA, I get a broken link in the = areas where I would type. It's as if it can't find the form or = something. It's not a signature file problem from what I can tell. Any ideas? ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &q...

Create Outlook 2003 Rule using 'Or' operator in 'Sent to' condition
How do I create a rule that uses the 'or' operator in the 'sent to' condition? I actually have a rule like this, but don't know how I created it. In other rules, when I try to add more that one email address or group in 'sent to,' Outlook inserts the 'and' operator. What is the exact rule in full? In general you'd create additional rules but it depends a bit on the condition or action that you are using. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins ...

where can i find the meaning of all icons next to a received mail
"Rolls" <Rolls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9729F859-6E44-46D8-A571-78E9A5977144@microsoft.com... > Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. Have a look here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) ...

How can I retrieve rows from 11 to 20 ( Selete TOP 10 gives first 10)
Using 'Select Top 10' gives me first 10 rows of my table. I need to retrieve the next 10 records. I am writing to an excel spreadsheet where I need to write top 10 rows starting from B2 and next 10 records starting from I2. So how can I split them? Every time I have to split into 10rows each. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201004/1 Something like this will get the job done. I don't know your table/ field names... SELECT TOP 10 primaryKey FROM myTable WHERE primaryKey NOT IN (SELECT TOP...

CAN'T E-MAIL BIZ CARD ATTCHMT
HI AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO E- MAIL AN ATTCHMT TO MY EDITOR, AND GOING NUTS...I WORK FOR A SANTA MONICA PAPER, IT'S A BUSINESS CARD W/GRAPHICS ON IT AND THE DARN M.PUBLISHER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ALSO MY BOSS WANTS IT IN JPEG OR EPS(I DON'T HAVE EPS) AND THESE OPTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED FROM PUBLISHER TO 'SAVE AS'. IT WOULD BE A BIG PROBLEM IF IT WAS A NEW CUSTOMER WHO ASKS ME TO DEVELOP SENT ART INTO A DISPLAY AD W/GRAPHICS & TEXT, BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S MY BOYFRIENDS' CO. BIZ CARD HE MADE IN M.PUB. ON MY COMPUTER FOR ME TO PUT IN MY...

Permission to use object denied.
I have a user on a Windows 2000 machine with user rights. The user is also running office 97. When he opens a excel speedsheet and Enable's Macros, he gets the following message; "Permission to use object denied". Hi Shannon............ It sounds like there is some sort of link to another workbook that a macro is calling and your user does not have rights to it. I think I would open the book without enabling the macros, and then take a look at them to see if one is trying to do such a thing. hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Shannon" <Shannon507@aol.com>...

Accessing a linked file in a Word document using VBA
Hi - Basic question, in my Word template I have some linked images. I want to use VBA to change the path and filename of some of these links ... can anyone give me a clue as to how I should best do this? Thanks Robin Hi Robin, To see how to paths in Word using vba, check out the macro solution I've posted for implement relative paths at: http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=670027 -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA2C548-7D01-4515-BCC8-2EF3210439C9@microsof...

How many decimal places can a cell display?
How many decimal places can be displayed in a cell? I'm running a brute force VBA procedure of finding fractions that will approximate pi to as many decimal places as Excel will display, but I don't know how many decimal places Excel will display accurately. Anybody know? I guess this is also a matter of how many decimal places VBA will calculate accurately as well. Sub PiFractions() Dim dividend As Integer, divisor As Integer, quotient As Double Dim rowpointer As Byte rowpointer = 1 For dividend = 22 To 10000 For divisor = 7 To dividend \ 3 quotient = dividend / diviso...

Data validation causing problems when using a data form in Excel 2
I have an Excel 2007 workbook that includes data validation set on a number of cells. When using a data form to enter data and I enter an invalid value on the form field corresponding to one of those cells I receive the validation error dialogue that prompts me to retry. I enter the correct data into that field on the form then close the form. My worksheet only has the data relating to the corrected field entered. All other data entered via the form is not entered onto the worksheet. Is this a bug in Excel 2007? I previously was using Excel 2002 and found that when using a ...

How can I print the properties for PowerPoint files?
-- Sue If you posted this in the PowerPoint newsgroup, someone may be able to help you. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B50A8B7F-C8EC-4095-96B6-9147817D9907@microsoft.com... > > -- > Sue ...

where i can find more publication designs for ms publisher 2003?
i want to create a web site so i need more templates Amey Jahagirdar wrote: > i want to create a web site so i need more templates Make up your own designs. Better watch out Erika, you're starting to sound like me. Next thing you know, you'll be telling people that they should start with blank documents and use some creativity regardless of the end product. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Erika Katz" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message news:O5NWg.14524$YO.150@tornado...

Outlook 2003-can't send or receive emails
I have Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Operating system. My ISP is Earthlink. When I try to send/receive in Outlook, I get the error message: The operation failed. An object could not be found. I have gone through my settings, and all are set as recommended. My test message is received in my earthlink mailbox, but I cannot retrieve it in Outlook. I have no trouble with my earthlink mailbox. I have tried using Detect & Repair - no results. How can I fix this? Thanks ...

SQL Server 2005
We recently moved an existing server which runs a SQL Server 2005 instance to a network located behind a firewall. Prior to moving the server behind the new firewall, I was able to Start/Stop/Pause/etc the SQL Server engine and Agent from my local machine using SQL Server Management Studio. Since the move though, the options to Start/Stop/ Pause/etc SQL Server and the Agent are grayed out and the status of the server just appears as a white circle instead of the normal green circle. At this point, I am assuming their is some port that we failed to open since it was working fine until w...

Using a MS FlexGrid
Hi, I very new to MFC programming so please bear with me. 1) I have dropped a MS FlexGrid onto a dialog which shows up correctly when I run the app but I cannot seem to be able to edit any cells. I have set the enabled property to true 2) I have have a static label which I would like to change at runtime. For example I would like the label to show the row and column I have clicked on in the grid. How can I do this? 3) Also on the OnKeyUpGrid event I would like to test that the Return key has been pressed and then be able to do something like change the cell backcolor. 4) How ca...

Using Outlook on a MAC
Does anyone know why I can't forward HTML email with Outlook on my MAC? It is received ok but when I forward it, it goes out as text and all the formatting and images are gone. I'd appreciate the help. ...