Can't see my posts

Earlier today I posted a new question titled "Resize fixed dialog".  I came
back a while later and noticed I couldn't see the post so I figured I
inadvertantly pressed the 'close' button instead of the 'Post' button.  So, I
entered it again (sorry if there appears to be 2 very similar threads from
me).

I received an email notification that there was a response to my post.  I
followed the link from the email and my browser page is blank.  I also go
into the MFC discussion group and do NOT see my post(s).

If someone knows what this issue is, I would greatly appreciate if you could
send me an email: jeremyCAPS.ruth@comcastREMOVE_ALL_CAPS.netCAPS just in case
I can't see this post either.  Also, if you happen to see the response to the
'Resize fixed dialog' post, send the response text also.   thanks and sorry
for the inconvenience, Jeremy
0
JR1 (208)
12/24/2008 12:47:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

posting 20050826
"I wanted Showtime. They screwed it up. I never got around to fixing it." Sure enough, he did. "Don't you threaten me, you little asshole," Brad said. "If you want a court fight, I'll give it to you. You'll spend so much time giving depositions you'll forget what the sun looks like. Don't think I don' t have what it takes to win this." "That's the magic of hypotheticals, Joshua," Carl said. "You can make the gi vens as big as you need them. Now stop stalling and answer the question." "A stowaway? Arrrgh,"...

Post Callout 09-07-05
Hi, I am trying to set up a post callout to run when the sales guys complete an order, it should create a contract automatically. The sales people are on sales pro licenses so dont have the rights to create the contract, and the support guys who will be using the contract side of things can not update an order so we have to create both of these. Could someone give me a few pointers of hwo i am supposed to set this up as my knowledge on the subject is not too good. I have got the guide to set up a post callout off the SDK but was just after a few tips to get me started. Thanks in advan...

Suggestion
I've posted a question twice in the last 24 hours and they are not displayed yet. Now I look and the last question posted was in 2009!? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c862b...

OWA Not Seeing Global Address List
Hello, It was recently brought to my attention that users cannot access the Global Address List through OWA - I myself checked with my own account and it is true, no listing of internal addresses available. Any ideas on where to start looking? -- Bill Smedburg IT Manager Stihl Southeast, Inc. bill@stihlse.com I'm not sure what you mean but there is not a GAL listing as you find in Outlook but there is search functionality for addressess. There are 3rd party products that will provide functionality similar to Outlook. Nue "Bill Smedburg" <bill@stihlse.com> wrote in ...

Can't see contacts folder in address list
We are running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Our DCs are also Windows 2003. I have a user that is Local Administrator on her system and we just upgraded her system from Office 2000 to Office 2003. When she creates a new email msg. and clicks the "To:" button she can not see her "Contacts" folder as an address book option. When she right clicks on the Exchange "Contacts" folder in Outlook and goes to the "Properties" page then the "Outlook Address book" tab the option "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is unchecke...

Can not see schedules across domains
We just noticed that we can not see the available times on the appointment calendar for people across the domain. For example one user has an account on a server in one site. He is trying to set up a meeting request with two other users both of whom have accounts in another site/server in a separate domain from the first. When he tries to look into their schedule to see when they are free, he can not, but he can see other users who have accounts in the same server as his own. The same is true for the reverse. Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this and how to fix it? ...

Will we ever see CRM Mobile for smartphones??
I'd really love to use this with my Q! SD Released since April. Only for Microsoft powered PDA http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ea5a3566-7ec8-4afe-bbfa-91e7210c55c4&DisplayLang=en <daugherty.sean@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1155770696.449189.66090@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > I'd really love to use this with my Q! > > SD > Microsoft CRM Mobile Express maybe a good option, it will support more PDAs: http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/codegallery.aspx?id=8e65fc13-4073-406c-879c-442faf78f2c8 Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM ...

Approved By disappears after posting
Is there any way to see who approved a financial batch after the batch has been posted? For example, if I go to Transactions>>Financial>>Batches, then check off to approve a batch, entering in the batch approval password, then if I post the batch, the printout will show who approved the batch. But, there is no way that I have found to be able to see who approved a batch after the batch has been posted as the batch disappears from the SY00500 table. We need this information for audit purposes. Thanks, Peter You should look into Electronic Signatures and, perhaps, Audit Trails. Th...

CRM Mobile add-on (3rd attempt posting apologies any duplicates)
Has anyone taken a look at the Mobile CRM addon that came out this month? Appreciating the fact that in my test install I DIDNT install to the default web site - which as far as I can recall may well be recommended by the training manuals - found that the Mobile CRM installation is a complete PITA if your webserver is using host headers etc? Anyway I had to set it to using Ports instead. It looks more complicated than installing MSCRM itself to me. I don't have much idea about SSL, but followed the instructions. Anyway my problem is that having run the selfssl and now trying to connect...

How do you see the full headers in a received email in Outlook?
When I get a confirmation back, I have to click on the attachments texts to see which email was confirmed. I would like that to be part of the email reply text and not have to click on the text icon. Don "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:v68g51t2fbib3srlku9213eard6ki92teb@4ax.com... > When I get a confirmation back, I have to click on the attachments > texts to see which email was confirmed. I would like that to be part > of the email reply text and not have to click on the text icon. > > Don From glancing at ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.or...

Window 7 won't let me see images on external drive
After a disastrous 3 attempts at trying to upgraded 64-bit Vista to 64-bit Windows 7, I finally have a working system after a clean installation of Windows 7. In the interim between upgrade attempts, I used Vista for 3 weeks, installing and using programs. I have an external hard drive just full of things acquired or created with Windows XP programs. Windows 7 will not show thumbnails of some .jpg and .png files; won't show previews, won't let me open them in Paint Shop Pro. Says I don't have permission to access the files; security tab in properties says can't ...

Batch Not Posting
Hello all, we have an issue where when we attempt to post from several different modules it gets so far then kills great plains. we have to go into the batch recovery run the batch recovery at which time it will print the reports them GP dies again. then we have to go back into batch recovery and hit cancel on all the reports and it will them post the batch. TIA ...

Recurring Batches and Series Posting
Hello, If someone sets up a Recurring General Ledger batch that they want to post monthly, the batch will exist forever. But, the batch will exist in the Series Posting window as well and will be listed every time someone goes to the Series Posting window. If you hit "Mark All" everytime you go into the Series Posting Window, do you not run the danger of posting the recurring batch prior to when you would want to post it or end up posting the recurring batch multiple times? Have I missed something in setting up recurring batches? Thanks in advance for all your help! Jeff...

Error in GP 9.0 when trying to post a financial entry
After upgrading from 7.5 to 9.0 we are receiving the following error: The stored procedure aagDelSubLedgerDist returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 22004 Any help on this wold be appreciated! Thank you! The Analytical accounting not set up go to TOOLS-SETUP-COMPANY_ANALYTICAL ACCOUNTING_Setup "Polo" wrote: > After upgrading from 7.5 to 9.0 we are receiving the following error: > > The stored procedure aagDelSubLedgerDist returned the following results: > DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 22004 > > Any help on this wold be appreciated...

VLM is highlighting my own posts but not highlighting replies ???
VLM is highlighting my own posts but not highlighting replies ...

Something I would like to see added
In Money 2006 when you click on the Banking tab and go to the Account List, Money has a column for the Bank Balance and Adj Balance. What I would like to see is a column added between them labeled Non Reconciled (for outstand checks and such). If the amount of the Bank Balance minus the Non Reconciled do not equal the Adj Balance warn me there is an error. ...

Unable to see public folder in OWA
I need help! We're in the middle of migrating our exchange servers from exchange 2000 to 2003. Everything is working fine except, I noticed one particular important public folder (calendar item) could not be displayed in OWA...I can see other public folders in OWA just fine. When I log in using Outlook 2003, I can see this folder just fine, but in OWA it says "Page cannot be displayed". Can someone tell me where I could start looking for this folder, and how I might be able to get it to show up in OWA? By the way, the user who needs this folder claims she just noticed thi...

cannot see new created e-mail
some users cannot see new created e-mail account in global address book, why? I use copy... function to create new account in AD from existing user... addtional info: exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 ...

Posting entries to Historical Year (2006)
Hi Guys, I have a situation where i need to pass Journal entries in year 2006 and 2007 in GP 9. Both are now historical year in the system. Would appreciate any suggestions on this. Thanks in advance Shan Hi Mugan GP allows you to post to the most recent historical year only. And in your case, it is 2007 if i understand correctly so You can pass the entries only in 2007. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Mugan" <Mugan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:926353F9-FD8A-4532-8C2B-225872D4191B@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys, > > I have a situation where i ...

How do I back post to a closed year
We have just completed our FYE Audit and need to make journal entry adjustments to a closed year. How do I do this? I am a new user, please be knid and patient. Search "851423" in Techknowledge. Article 851423 explains how to make an entry to a closed year. "cheryl" wrote: > We have just completed our FYE Audit and need to make journal entry > adjustments to a closed year. How do I do this? I am a new user, please be > knid and patient. Thank you for a quick repsonse but I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find "Techknowledge"- I c...

Fixed Asset Posting
Does anyone have a solution on separating out the type of Fixed Asset GL posting by user or type of transaction (i.e. Adds versus Retirements)? We are using GP8.0. ...

Forum not posting my posts-- Send + Receive numbers
I'm having repeated trouble with my posts just not showing up at the forum. What could be causing ? This is 3rd attempt to post I'm new to Outlook 2003. In O 2000, when I did send/receive, the status box would display how many messages were downloading. In 2003, it won't display-- just does the green status bar. How do I turn on the number of messages indicator ?? Thanks in advance See the right bottom corner for the details. You might need to enable the statusbar; View-> Statusbar -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also...

create MY OWN post card without getting a TEMPLATE
What menu do you use to get the proper margins for different size post cards, 4.25 x 5.5; 4 x 6; 5.5 x 8? I do not need a template. I will create my own design. First: THANK YOU FOR NOT USING A TEMPLATE!!!! I am so glad to see that at least one person is willing to start from scratch and use some creativity! Second: Page setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "ETB: Eloquence Through Basics" <ETB: Eloquence Through Basics@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:245CA31D-CFE9-4C...

Problem Downloading Account Info
After the recent security upgrade to Money, I was required to setup all of our banking and credit card accounts. I am having a problem with one credit card account that continually returns a call summary: "Microsoft money could not receive information from your bank or brokerage. Please set up this account again." I have reset the password for the account, cleared cookies and temporary internet files in my browsers and have done a quick repair on Money, but the error persists. I have two other accounts at the same institution, which updated without problems. The tech suppo...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Wednesday, December 31, 2003, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consider a...