Can't see my posts

Earlier today I posted a new question titled "Resize fixed dialog".  I came
back a while later and noticed I couldn't see the post so I figured I
inadvertantly pressed the 'close' button instead of the 'Post' button.  So, I
entered it again (sorry if there appears to be 2 very similar threads from
me).

I received an email notification that there was a response to my post.  I
followed the link from the email and my browser page is blank.  I also go
into the MFC discussion group and do NOT see my post(s).

If someone knows what this issue is, I would greatly appreciate if you could
send me an email: jeremyCAPS.ruth@comcastREMOVE_ALL_CAPS.netCAPS just in case
I can't see this post either.  Also, if you happen to see the response to the
'Resize fixed dialog' post, send the response text also.   thanks and sorry
for the inconvenience, Jeremy
0
JR1 (208)
12/24/2008 12:47:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SUMIF & Partial Strings (followup posting)
I couldn't post a follow up, so I've created a new message here... From: Jerry W. Lewis (post_a_reply@no_e-mail.com) Subject: Re: SUMIF & Partial Strings Date: 2003-01-27 02:14:06 PST Use... =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*Alls*", B3:B29) or =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*" & A52 & "*", B3:B29) where A52 equals "Alls" This way, if you have two entries that begin "Alls", they will be added together. Drew. --------------------------------------------------------------- From: Mike Copeland (mrcNOSPAM2323@cox.net) Date: 2003-01-27 20:58:31 PST ...

Changing Posting Set Up to "Post Through to GL" from "Post To GL"
I need to change from Post To GL to Post through to GL on the Posting Set Up Window in GP 9. If I untick the Post To GL option, GP greys out the Post Through to GL Option. Is it possible to change the Posting Set Up? If so is there any utility that I need to run? Please assist. Thanks Post Through is a step AFTER Post To..... Post To means do you want this transaction to create a GL transaction once posted? Post Through means once the GL transaction is created, do you want to post it automatically? So if you are not posting TO the GL, there is nothing to post THROUGH. In other word...

Can't see practice instructions & Microsoft Training Prgm at same
Troubleshoot practice sessions offers this advice: "To see the program and the instructions at the same time, the window with the instructions must be pinned on top of the program window. To do this, press ALT+ESC until you see the window with the instructions. Then click the Pin button at the top of the instructions". I see no Pin button or icon at the top of the instructions. This has nothin to do with Office. I would suggest you try to find some sort of a link on microsoft.com or a phone number to call. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Edit...

Not seeing caculations made in forms in tables
I have a simple calculation on a form in a field called Profit/Loss which reads =[total income]-[total expenses] it calculates fine and I see it on the form. When I switch to the table each cell in the column for Profit/Loss is blank why? -- GMcKenna Basically, because the profit/loss control on your form is not bound to the table AND it does not need to be. If you can calculate the value of profit/loss for the form then you can calculate it anywhere else you need it. -- Lynn Trapp Microsoft MVP (Access) www.ltcomputerdesigns.com "GMcKenna" <gmckenna@wamc.org> wro...

out of balance posting
I am haveing a problem with an out of balance batch when posting directly to QB. It only happens when I have recieved a payment on account at the POS. After looking at the batch I see tht there is an entry for the amount posting to Acct Rec. but no balancing entry to Undeposited funds. In the acct assignment journal I have the paid to and paid from accts set up and RMS says it will make a corresponding entry for each when needed but it only makes the one entry in the batch. Any batch posting without an acc. rec. payment posts without issue. ...

the owner of posting should be able to delete the posting
I am just wondering, if I can delete my own posting, because I posted a new one with some modifications, and I want to delete the old one. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=acd1fb44-13a0-40e...

post filter re-numbering
After running an advanced filter, the data rows appear numbered, as they should, ie rows 2,4,5,7, according to the filter paramters. Is there a way to renumber, with a forumla, so post filtered data will show as 1,2,3 etc? Thanks I have a formula in a column next to my data: =SUBTOTAL(3,$A$2:A2) (change column reference as needed to referrence a column with data in every cell of your visible range). After filtering, force a caculation on this column, and it will renumber in order. HTH Ed "Rob" <Rachenb@cntus.jnj.com> wrote in message news:0b9d01c36713$7d4fd7d0$a501280...

I can still see my deleted messages
After I delete an E-Mail message, all it dose is go grey and have a line through it in Outlook 2002. How do I delete the message, or at least send it to the trash can like I used to be able to in the oulook 2000. (THe office asistant is no help with this one.) It sounds like you have an IMAP account - is that correct? If so, you'll need to go to Edit -> Purge Deleted Messages to get rid of the messages. You can use Tools -> Customize to add this to your toolbar for convenience. You can also go to the View menu and set your view to hide messages marked for deletion, but hidden m...

Cannot Reply to Newsgroup Postings
When I try to reply to a news group and click the send button a blank dialogue box appears with an "i" in a talk cloud with 3 small blank rectangular boxes along the bottom that are possibly buttons (but have no text whatsoever). There is no text in the dialogue box except the "i". As a result I am not able to send the reply message. This does not happen when I send a new post to a newsgroup but only when replying to an existing post. Any clues as to how to fix this? I have OE6. regards PeterH Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of...

MacTopia not Posting Issues
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel How come every time I post a question in the Word forum it shows up on the My Account page as a question posted to MacTopia? If I search the Word forum or the entire Mactopia site I don't see my "permission and memory full errors" post? I tried posting this issue twice to the Word forum without success. Oddly, it is listed in the My Participation column on my account page. I tried even searching all of Mactopia by my user name only to see old Entourage post but the newer post. fjm Hi fjm - I honestly do...

Desktop Outlook Client needs to see CRM Contacts in Blackberry
I have a Desktop Outlook installation, without offline, and the Owner of the Contact can see the Contact in their Outlook and also in their Blackberry since Outlook and Blackberry are syncronized. Is it possible to have the records also show in their Assistant's Blackberry? I have tried Sharing the Contact in CRM, and also adding the Contact to the Assistant's Local Data/DataGroup, but it still doesn't appear. Is the Local Data only for taking CRM offline? Any ideas? I've never figured out what CRM the Security Role 'CRM Address Book' under the Business Mana...

CRM
Suggestion for further releases to be able to see notes across related entities (See notes from the Contacts on the Accounts etc.) Cheers ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/de...

Is it possible to see all pages of document at the same time?
Do you mean like thumbnails of all pages at the same time? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "KCCPursuit" <KCCPursuit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86A8A390-FB47-4F02-8233-D3D78E431F70@microsoft.com... > Yes or small slides like in Power Point. "JoAnn Paules" wrote: > Do you mean like thumbnails of all pages at the same time? > > -- > > JoAnn Paules > Microsoft MVP - Publisher > > How to ask a question > http://support.microsoft.com/...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Wednesday, January 12, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 162 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Reducing Spam Associated with Posting to Newsgroups
Due to a recent increase in spam sent to posters in newsgroups, Microsoft advises that newsgroup participants should consider avoiding posting to newsgroups using their real email address. Microsoft is also committed to continuing to address the issue of spam from a technological perspective. To help avoid receiving unwanted messages (spam) in your regular e-mail account, you may not want to include your regular e-mail address when you post a question or reply to a post in a discussion group. Instead you may want to do one of the following: * Use a modified e-mail address: Use a different v...

Contract posted with wrong dates
We have had a few issues where a contract is posted and invoice generated. The invoice is generated but not posted. Our contract department would like to be able to cancel the contract or change the start/end dates due to a change in our relationship with the customer. Is there any way to do this or is our only option removing the contract through SQL and creating a new one? ...

Batch level posting for Write Off's
Is it possible to post in batch level for writeoffs ...

Payroll Batch posting issue.
We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and we are facing issues with payroll batch on one of our companies. While posting the payroll batch, GP got stuck indefinitely and we had to kill the process. After we reloaded GP we noticed that the payroll batch was posted but the corresponding GL's did not get posted. The way we figured GL's did not post is when we compared the Checkbook register with the financial/gl detail inquiry screen for that day and it was off by the same amount as the payroll batch that was processed by us. I though running check links and reconcile will fix this problem but that...

e-connect, division won't post to GP database
Hi, I am working on the last field we need to get working for our Great Plains data transfer which is division. The field name is called DIVISIONCODE_I. The field makes it to the xml file which econnect uses to insert into the database for great plains but it doesn't make it to the table and it isn't giving me an exception error. The division codes i'm using are all set up in the great plains database. Any help on this would be appreciated. thank you -- AHIhelp AHIhelp: I had the same issue on previous version of eConnect (if you are talking about the DIVISIONCODE_I pa...

Website doesn't correctly see my version of MI Explorer
When I try to download clips on line I get a warning that I can only do it if I have version 5.0 or higher of Internet Explorer and I have 6.0. How can I download clips? Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. Go into your temp folder and delete the dgl cookie, enter the clipart site with this link: http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ The Internet zone settings on your computer must be set to Medium, or if your Internet settings are set to High, the Microsoft Office Online Web site must be listed as a trusted site on your computer. Adding a Web site as a trusted...

Double-Postings of Incoming Email
I have Outlook 2000 SP-3 operating in Windows XP. Today, for the first time, I have been receiving doubles of every incoming email message. I called my ISP, and was informed that they only had one of each message on their server. They said the problem might be with the e-mail client. Anyone have any input here? Thanks, Matt go to Tools, Email accoutns and ensure that there is one account set for default. Alos, check the settings for each account,. Sometimes to he inbound needs "mail".isp.domain, and any other account needs "smtp".isp.domain >-----Original...

How do I see that a "Note" is done?
Hi, For an activity or whatever, it's easy to forget to look in the "Notes-tab". Is there any symbols or other signs that notes have been added? /Stefan ...

How do I use Excel to post data to an external database?
I want to retrieve data and post data to an external database and I want to use Excel as the frontend. At my old job we used an Excel Add-In called TM1 by Applix that comunicated with the TM1 OLAP database. At my new job we have MS Access or MS SQL Server that we could use for the external database, but we don't have a slick Add-In like TM1. Is there a simple way to use Excel to gather data from 34 spreadsheet users and dump it into a database as each one finishes their forecast. ...

Autoname when sending Posting Reports to files
It seems like the posting reports option to 'send to file' would be much more useful if you could turn off the ask user (?) box and just have the posting reports sent to autonamed files. Especially when using the pdf formats and you don't have the ability to append to existing files, simply providing the option to auto-name the files that are archived would make sense. It could just be named something as simple as the report name with a suffix of the audit trail code to keep it unique (ie. General Posting Journal - GLTRX000000156). We've had a lot of clients which wan...

See that pack
--opngxnfjpf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ginrcypm"; type="multipart/alternative" --ginrcypm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lcevzfxxelmdma" --lcevzfxxelmdma Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to prote...