can i use

Hello,

I am Pramod from INDIA. I have some code in C# and some code in VC+
+.NET. I want to know that , can I use my C# code in VC++.NET. if yes
what's way to use it give me example.

Thanks & regards
Pramod Sahgal

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

These articles may be intersting to you assuming you are trying to call
managed code from unmanaged code.  If you are using totally managed code in
C++/CLI then it is less of an issue.

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/InterOp.asp
http://www.andymcm.com/csharpfaq.htm
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/sd10k43k(vs.71).aspx

HTH,

Tom

"Pramod" <sahgalpramods@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am Pramod from INDIA. I have some code in C# and some code in VC+
> +.NET. I want to know that , can I use my C# code in VC++.NET. if yes
> what's way to use it give me example.
>
> Thanks & regards
> Pramod Sahgal

0
tom.nospam (3240)
7/27/2007 2:44:19 PM
If you make your project CLR aware (CLI in VS2005, Managed C++ in VS2003),
you can use another managed assembly(C#, VB.Net) in your project. You can
still use MFC in the VC++ project.

---
Ajay

"Pramod" <sahgalpramods@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am Pramod from INDIA. I have some code in C# and some code in VC+
> +.NET. I want to know that , can I use my C# code in VC++.NET. if yes
> what's way to use it give me example.
>
> Thanks & regards
> Pramod Sahgal

0
ajaykalra (6842)
7/29/2007 12:39:09 PM
On Jul 29, 5:39 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you make your project CLR aware (CLI in VS2005, Managed C++ in VS2003),
> you can use another managed assembly(C#, VB.Net) in your project. You can
> still use MFC in the VC++ project.
>
> ---
> Ajay
>
> "Pramod" <sahgalpram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hello,
>
> > I am Pramod from INDIA. I have some code in C# and some code in VC+
> > +.NET. I want to know that , can I use my C# code in VC++.NET. if yes
> > what's way to use it give me example.
>
> > Thanks & regards
> > Pramod Sahgal

Will you give me code and please give me step how i will use it