Can DrawFrameControl() draw XP style controls?

My application supports XP style controls. But I found the
DrawFrameControl() can not draw XP style controls in my application.
Can I draw XP style controls?

0
Owen
8/25/2003 9:45:33 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Getting a subform control to requery
Main Form : F_BU Subform1: F_BU_Cat2 SubForm2: F_BU_Cat3 When I click on one of the records in subform1 (field BillCat) the OnClick event uses the value in the field as a criteria in a query that is used in the combox (cbxCat3) in Subform 2. Here is the code I was trying to use: Me.Parent!F_BU_Cat3.Form!cbxCat3.Requery It was working for a while but now not when I click on the "BillCat" field in Subform 1 I get: Method: Form" of Object ' _Subform' Failed. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-form...

can't print black
I have installed a lexmark 6570 fax wireless. It would not print any doc's in black ink prints beautiful color pictures. I uninstalled and reinstalled did not help. I figured is was the printer. Installed an HP F4280 all in one, same problem. can someone get me some advice!!! -- twilltwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ twilltwo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/180192.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1297957.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

can I get "step by step" on color seperating for commercial printi
This is kind of an extension on my previous message but I feel it would help a lot more. Can someone give me a quick step by step on making a document with text and photo into a press quality color seperated piece using PMS colors and process black? Or maybe point me to a site that can give step by step on that stuff? ...

line styles
Hi, Does anybody know of any add-ons to MS Pub that allow the creation of additional line styles? Specifically I would like to create some cross hatched lines. Thanks, Mike ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Re: Can anyone help me with the IF function
Hello I'm trying to help my wife with simplifying her scheduling o employees. She uses 11 different time periods (1-11) some are worth the same amount of hours others are more or less. I can us seven functions to describe the period and the value of hours it is worth, but when I consolidate the functions i says the formula is invalid. I'm sure it can be fixed by one of you excel gurus! Here are the functions IF(B13<4,"7.75") IF(B13=4,"7.25") IF(B13=5,"6.25") IF(B13=6,"7.75") IF(B13=7,"6.75") IF(B13=8,"6.25") IF(B...

How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross mu.
How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross multiple user ids on a computer Krishna <Krishna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross > multiple user ids on a computer You can't. Each user ID will have its own profile, sicne profile information is kept in the registry in a user-specific area. However, you can certainly reference the same message store within each profile. For POP accounts, just put the PST somewhere in the Shared Documents hierarchy and point to it within each profile. -- B...

Can administrator empty Deleted items in each mailbox
Hi, Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items folder? Tx, Gasper Are you talking in each user's mailbox or the deleted items available for restore? What version of Exchange? -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Gasper" <NOSPAMgasper.derzanic@tipro.si> wrote in message news:tAfEb.108$%x4.10122@news.siol.net... > Hi, > > Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items > folder? > > Tx, > > Gasper > > > > Is it possible to delete Deleted items in each user mailbox on Exchange ...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Can't Connect to Bank with Money 04 Trial Version
Hi, Does anyone know why I can't connect to my bank through the trial version of Money 04? I use quicken at the moment and after reading the negative reviews of the 04 update have decided to give money a try. The bank appears on the list of participating institutions and indicates that it is set up for direct connect/two way communication. However, when I go through the Online Services Manager it is listed under the heading "Banks that have no Service". I would appreciate any answers! Sarah ...

IP Address control
Hi, I have two questions regarding this stupid control. I use CIPAddressCtrl to access it. 1. How do I make it read only? I can disable it, but then the text is gray, while I want it black as an ordinary edit box which is set as read only. 2. Why does it send an IPN_FIELDCHANGED even when I'm just using the arrow keys? With an address like 192.168.1.111, it sends this message when I'm on the single digit entry "1", which is quite annoying. The address isn't changed! Anyone knows of an easy workaround? thanks /Glenn I haven't done this but you could try deriving...

How can I see which lists a contact is a member of?
Hello, In Outlook 2007, is there a way to see which distribution lists a contact is a member of? We have lots of lists. We want to be sure that if we delete a contact in a group, instead of just removing it from the group, that the contact doesn't exist in other groups as well. Even a way to export to Excel would be ok, if there's nothing else. Thanks, - Alan. The following macro in Outlook will list all the distribution lists containing the name you enter into the dialog box in a Word document Sub ListNames() Dim wdApp As Word.Application Dim wdDoc As Word.Document Dim myNameSp...

can not delete in outlook
When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the following errror The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. If problem presists restart outlook Sam wrote: > When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the > following errror > > The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. > If problem presists restart outlook OL2000: Error Message: The Messaging Interface Has Returned an Unknown Error http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275186 -- G�rard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

can I lock screen so only clicked links move slides in sldeshow
I have created question slides with Yes and No links to the next corresponding slides eg if answer yes link goes to slide 2 if answer No goes to slide 3 this happens during slide show presentation I want to be able to lock the rest of the slide so that only a link click can progress to the next slide because the process does not run in order if you just click anywhere on the screen to progress the slides On Jan 28, 5:19=A0pm, Workworry <Workwo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created =A0question slides with Yes and No links to the next > corresponding ...

Can I import a .pdf file into publisher
I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work. Can you import any type of file into publisher. Example: .pdf or .eps No. Publisher is pretty much a stand all by itself program. If you can't copy and paste into it, you're kind of sorely out of luck. You can put pictures into a Pub file but you can't go back and edit the individual parts of them, such as text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Graphix grl" <Graphixgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88493145-8B59-4131-AD33-C916D22CF63C@microsoft.com... >I tried...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.
I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and page 3 to print out as landscape. I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait and then page 3 as landscape. So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it. lisajillian wrote: > > I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how > to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and > page 3 to print out as landscape. -- Dave Pet...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

can you put photos in contacts?
Is there a way to put photos in my contacts/phonebook file? I'd like to have pictures of some of the people in my phone book. thanks for any help, Huck What version of Outlook? Prior to Outlook 2003, you can select the photo, use the right click, select all, copy and then paste into Outlook. OUtlook 2003 offers a more intuitive method for this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head...

Windows XP Service Pack 3 & KB 925877
I've just spent hours on trying to get SP3 to install on a Windows XP Professional machine and only now stumbled across the article stating that it won't install when "RDP 6.0 MUI Pack KB925877" has been installed previously. I've installed XP SP3 literally dozens of times over the years and this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of this problem; I only discovered it by downloading the standalone version of the Service Pack and trying to install it - all the other times it just failed without any informative error messages that I'm aware of. ...

Can MS-outlook cache email address in "send to" area?
Hi I'm wondering if outlook can memorize the email address I have used or those in address book as what outlook express does. It's pretty convinient to type in the first letters of email address in "to.." area and automatically apend the rest. I appreciate if you can give me answer. Thanks. -Yi Zhang In Outlook, choose Tools - Options. In the Preferences tab choose Email Options. Select Advanced E-Mail Options. Check the box that states "Suggest names while completing To, CC, and Bcc Fields." Hopefully that helps. >-----Original Message-----...

Can not see my text when I try to edit the text box.
I have Visio for Enterprise Architects SP-2. I tried to edit the text box created by the previous visio versions using pointer or A mode. When I double-click the text or select the text, they are blue. When I enter into the text, I can not see the text that I suppose to edit. I have the same software on the laptop where I do not have the problem. How can I set the option so that I could see the text that I need to edit? Usually the background color contrasts with the text color to make it visible, but in some cases the background color and the text color match or are very similar. I...

can't receive email from yahoo
I can't receive emails sent by others via yahoo. Can anyone think of a reason why? -- mmlh Please read your original thread and respond to those who have replied to you there. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "mmlh" <mmlh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70090C48-6FCE-4470-BA3A-80AE29BE1FC9@microsoft.com... >I can't receive emails sent by others via yahoo. Can anyone think of a > reason why? > -- > mmlh ...

Open hyperlink
In the absence of another method to check Bluecoat, I decided to copy/paste the web page to a sheet and get the values I need from two cells - not pretty but it works. First part of the question How do I ensure the webpage has finished loading before copy? Second part How can I stop IE8 asking the Q it always asked when first run about using default settings (accelerators, etc)? -- Steve ...