can CPropertyPage be created without resource template ?

One does not require a resource template in the resources to create a CDialog
One can create DLGTEMPLATE object and use it in CDialog::InitModalIndirect(

My question is can a CPropertyPage be created without having a template in th
resources. Can I tie it with a DLGTEMPLATE

~Amit
0
anonymous (74722)
5/1/2004 10:21:02 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Amit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> One does not require a resource template in the resources to create a
CDialog.
> One can create DLGTEMPLATE object and use it in
CDialog::InitModalIndirect()

> My question is can a CPropertyPage be created without having a template in
the
> resources. Can I tie it with a DLGTEMPLATE ?

I think you can use the default ctor and set the m_psp.pResource member to
your LPDLGTEMPLATE and the m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_DLGINDIRECT.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1711)

Outlook 2007 can not connect to misrosoft exchange server
I installed Office Pro. 2007 on my windows7 PC for the first time. All the program eg. word, exel, P.P. work fine but the Outlook. When I open Outlook, there are 2 small windows: one on the top left corner says Configuring Outlook Accounts. The other one says Connecting To Microsoft Exchange and the message: Microsoft Exchange is unavailable with 3 buttons: Retry, Work Offline, Cancel. No matter which button I chose, it will close the outlook don't let me to do the configuration. Please help, this is my first time trying to use Outlook. Thanks -- jnreturn http://for...

Creating a Desktop shortcut to Downloads folder?
There is probably a simple solution to this but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Is this possible and how? Thanks Artreid wrote: > There is probably a simple solution to this but I cannot for the > life of me figure it out. Is this possible and how? Right-click and hold the mouse button while hovering over the "Downloads" folder and then drag/drop it onto the desktop someplace and "Create Shortcuts Here"? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

Can I create a formula with more than 8 IF statements?
I have created the following formula: =IF(Q12>=94,"5.7",IF(Q12>=86,"5.3",IF(Q12>=78,"5.0",IF(Q12>=69,"4.7",IF(Q12>=59,"4.3",IF(Q12>=49,"4.0",IF(Q12>=41,"3.7",IF(Q12>=21,"3.0",2)))))))) but I really want to add one or two more IF statements. It does not seem to be possible. Any suggestions if it doesn't let you then there are three choices. 1. split the formula into two 2. set the break points and values in a table and do a vlookup 3 code the statement in vba as a formula and ref...

on line help can't find the word 'customer' (or anything else)
Any idea what Im doing wrong? Surely this must work : ) Repro steps: 1. From the CRM 'My Home Page' click 'Help' from the toolbar. 2. From the resulting drop-down menu box select 'Contents' or 'User's Guide' (either selection seems to bring up the same help content). 3. The CRM Help system menu appears, with a 'Find' text entry box available at the top of the page. Enter the word 'Customer' and press the 'Go' command button. 4. CRM help responds with the following message: No results were found that matched the query "cu...

Can I Move the default data location?
all I want to do is share the same data & personal files on 3 systems so that I can access the same mailbox at each location. I have looked at all of the sync & sharing programs for Outlook but all of them are a pain with the default location. If I move my data to a folder that could be shared easily I could then use that data file from all 3 systems. It is only my email and no one else uses it so I don't have security problem. -- Have A Great Day! Bill Meyer "Bill Meyer" <gingem@email.com> wrote in message news:euiGf5UJJHA.4628@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... ...

hyperlinks to create an index
I'm trying to learn hoe to use a hyperlink to create a worksheet index. In one spread sheet I've got about 35-40 tabs, thus the index idea. Additionally, does anyone know how I can make my index always the sheet that excel opens to upon opening this workbook. David McRitchie posted this and it might help you: =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5) And you have another r...

Can't resolve coalition conflict
Hi I need to know if anyone has encountered this problem before. I have a client who machine is giving this error message in HQ Client when connecting: "can't resolve coalition conflict between Latin1_ General_CI_AS". Please give a response as soon as possible. -- Kay i think you just need to change your server collation, in order to do this, if you are using XP from regional settings change your locale to English (United States)... you also have to uninstall your sql express (assuming you are using sql express 2005)... change your locale - backup database - re-insta...

Is there a way where I can default iterations
On calculations tab of options I would like to change excel's default for the Iteration checkbox. Is there an easy way of doing that? The usual method of changing Excel defaults is to make a workboo template called book.xlt and save to the XLSTART folder -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Why can't others open same file types as me
Issue summary: Some editors in the same company [using same OS (Vista) and connected to corporate network are unable to open same files as me. We use .asp, .aspx and .cntxml (company custom built page) file extensions. Looking at my associated file extensions I cannot find .cntxml even listed - yet, I can open all the afore mentioned extension. I don't recall ever having had to do anything special to view these pages when I first started (3 years ago). And, when I had to re-load FP w/in the last year I didn't have any issues. I simply navigate to the folder, rt. cli...

Can I break an external link in Excel 97?
Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility .. It's available at Stephen Bullen's page: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- stadco <stadco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE79E018-3460-47F7-A8D3-369889E7AF9E@microsoft.com... > Re: Can I break an external link in Excel 97? ...

Issue creating a report from criteria
I have a form that I have unbound fields to choose a beginning and ending date to get a report to print After pressing a button. Below is the code I have written to accomplsh the task. Unfortunately I get a run-time error '2498': An expression you entered is the wrong data type for one of the arguments. ____________________________________________________________________ Public Sub MPD_Monthly_Click() Dim stReportCriter As String Dim MPDstart As Date Dim MPDend As Date Dim getdate As String MPDstart = [Forms]![MDP Main]![ReportStart] MPDend = [Forms]![MDP Main]![ReportEnd] get...

Can anyone...
Can anyone tell me why my messages are not appearing in the listings? Hi, We see them Sometimes you need to wait a few minutes. Also seems to depend on what venue you are using to post your messages. If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane "Edward" wrote: > Can anyone tell me why my messages are not appearing in the listings? Listings of what? Are you using a news reader? Perhaps you have set it to not show your postings. Check your settings. Edward wrote: > Can anyone tell me why my messages are not appearing in the listings? ...

How can I hide/unhide columns with those neat + and
Hi, I wonder how can I insert those neat little + and - signs that allows users of the sheet to quickly hide and unhide set of rows/columns? Would be nice feature to learn, but I don't even know what it is called, so it makes it hard to search from help or google =) -Sirritys Select the rows to group, Data>Group And Outline>Group -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Sirritys" <aki.koikkalainen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1154416673.707982.87000@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I wo...

Inbound email activites show up in Assigned or In-progress as completed and can't be removed
I have an issue with the International English version of CRM (1.2). In my Workplace new inbound email shows up in my Assigned folder. I can then re-assign or accept, but as the email is completed it can't be removed. It is the same if I accept the email. It is moved to my In-Progress folder, but I do not have the ability to move it from my queue. I though this was by design and when the regarding Case was closed these activities would be removed then. However they still remain. Has anyone seen this behaviour or it is really simple and I have just missed it? Greg If i understand you c...

Excel 2k3: Workbook on network drive, when save creates new file
When we open up a shared workbook and enter data into it. Everything works fine but once you save it the original still contains the information but in the folder on the network drive that the original is located a new file is created. This new file is the same size as the original document. It didn't start doing this until it was moved from our old 2000 Server to our new 2k3 server. Can anyone help? Does that newly created workbook have a name of 8 characters (with no extension)? If yes... When excel saves the file, it saves it as a temporary file with a funny name (8 characte...

Can I use a logo in place of the standard chart markers
I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to use my company's logo as my series marker on a chart I am working on. Hi Kimberly, Take a look at Jon Peltier's page to see the options available. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomSeriesFormatting.html Kimberly Bassininsky wrote: > I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to use my company's logo > as my series marker on a chart I am working on. > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How can I retrieve information from CRM without software?
My organization used to have CRM 4 from Microsoft. We no longer have the software but still have all of the files. Is any one aware of how I can read the data that may be in these files with ease. I have client information in there that would be great to have. Cheryl; If you still have your organizationname_MSCRM database, you can retore that to a SQL server and access the information in the tables. You will most likely be interested in the AccountBase and ContactBase tables. Dave Ireland "CherylM" <CherylM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F2A9E1...

My 14yr old can't help
Hi all, My smart 14yr old can't help me! I want to put data into column a, 100,000 thru 2,000,000. A1 is 100,000, a2 is 110,000, a3 is 120,000, etc. all the way to 2,000,000. ie, column a increases by 10,000 as it goes down. Can this be done by a calculation? I don't want to type in all these numbers. Thanks, Mike. Get a 13 year old 100000 110000 highlight both>goto lower right corner of a2>grab the cross>drag down -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "amdx" <amdx@knology.net> wrot...

How can i Hyperlink the 'find' button?
Basically i have done a Album and Singles chart and i would like to insert a find button so it can find a sond or album when you type it in i understand you can press Ctrl-F but I would like to Hyperlink that so it goes straight to the find screen. Thank You Zafer If you had a cell that you could put the album name in, then you could have a hyperlink function which you could click and take you there. If you want a formula to show how you can do this then please give details of how your data is laid out. Pete On Feb 22, 12:21=A0pm, ComputerUser123 <ComputerUser...@disc...

HTTP/1.1 404 Resource Not Found
When i tried to log on to OWA server i get the following error HTTP/1.1 404 Resource Not Found Configuration is FE is 2003 Exchange server with SP1 and BE servers are mix 2000 or 2003 Exchange servers in different administration groups and domains If i log on only with User name and password a can not access. If I type domain\user name and password i get error. Hi was thsi working b4 you applay the SP1/ is this FE able to access actvie directory? "Mr.B" wrote: > When i tried to log on to OWA server i get the following error > HTTP/1.1 404 Resource Not Found > Configur...

New Tutorial: Organizing your Publisher Templates Task Pane
I put together a new tutorial for all Publisher users today and uploaded it to the site. "What we have here is a little known secret which we are now exposing to everyone! This tutorial will walk you through organizing your templates into a folder hierarchy. Doing so will help you find your custom templates within Publisher's Task Pane much easier. If you already have existing templates, you will need to follow this tutorial and apply these changes to each one individually..." http://publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=161 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http:...

How can I find the common names in two columns of names?
I have two columns of names. I want to find if there are any common names in these two columns, and if there are I want to figure out which ones are common. The only solution I could think of so far is using the find function in Excel by entering each name individually from the second column and searching them in the first column. It works, but considering the fact that I have more than 250 names in the second column and 990 names in the first one, I just wanted to know if there is a simpler way. I also have the SSN of these individuals as separate columns, in case I might need nume...

How to create a bar chart of hours worked by day?
Excel 2003. I have a spreadsheet containing the columns: Date, Time In, Time Out. E.g., 5/11/05 08:30 17:30 5/12/05 10:30 18:00 Is it possible to create a chart from this data with the following characteristics? If so, how? 1. Dates down the left side. 2. Across the bottom, a time-of-day scale, beginning at 0800 and ending at 2200, with labels at one-hour intervals. I.e., 0800 0900 1000 1100 ... 2200 3. For each date, a horizontal bar which begins at the Time In value for that date and ends at the Time Out value for that date. Optionally: 4. Ability to enter multiple, non-con...

create an association
I have read all the post from other people with the problem of creating an association in the set associations control panel but none of them match the problem I'm having. A couple of weeks ago I ran a registry cleaner and after doing so I can't get into my control panel, my pictures, my documents...basically everything that's in the start menu...I always get the mssg "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action, please create an association in the set associations control panel". I would really appreciate any help anyone c...

Can`t move mailboxes
Hi there I`m looking for advice We're moving mailboxes between stores in different administrative groups, and we`re having problems. We`ve received several errors. Follow Cannot move mailbox 'testaca34' Error: The information store could not be opened Unknown error MAPI 1.0 Id 8004011c-0289-00000000 The info store is ok up and running. The error is random. Sometimes happen others do not All info will be welcome -- Gabriel N Argentina "Gabriel" <Gabriel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Cannot move mailbox 'testaca34' >Error: The information...