Can a .dll file be included in a ActiveX controller in a HTML page and be registered automatically after being downloaded?

Can a .dll file be included in a ActiveX controller in a HTML page and be
registered  automatically after being downloaded?

I've made a RealTime Communication program. It use a rtcdll.dll. I made this
program in the format of ActiveX controller and put it in a HTML page. But
the ActiveX controller  can't run on a machine  without registered
rtcdll.dll.  How can I integrate the rtcdll.dll with the ActiveX controller
so that it can be downloaded with the ActiveX controller and be registered
in web browsers' computer automatically?
Another way is to make a CAB? Where can I get tools to made them into a
CAB file? How to use it in a HTML page??
Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you very much!

0
znmaster (4)
9/16/2003 7:30:29 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Administrative Groups
I have 2 Administrative groups with a Exchange 2003 Server in each group. One group is on the other side of campus and is controlled by their Exchange Server Tech. I have delegated control of my server to myself. There are also users from the other server that do not belong in my server and would like to remove them. The problem is, that when I go to remove them it will not , because the user or group is inherited from the organization. How can I remove them from my server and yet not remove them from their server? It sounds like that if I remove them from the orgainization that they wi...

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

MS Money 95 data files

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

can't customize toolbar

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

Can anyone help ?

Trying to read XML file into dataset