bold button labels

Is it possible to make several button labels of CMFCToolBarButtons to
show bold?
0
hello3294 (4)
7/18/2008 3:14:32 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try to override CMFCToolBarButton::OnDraw and use the bold font to draw the
text.

Victor

"Sergei Riaguzov" wrote:

> Is it possible to make several button labels of CMFCToolBarButtons to
> show bold?

0
Victor (177)

How to label frequency in Excel Chart
Hi, guys I tried to make a scatter plot in Excel. The issue is that there are repeated data points. For example, (x,y) style (1,3.4), (2,5.5), (2,5.5), (3, 9.9), (3,9.9), (4,23.0)... Can I add a related frequency number around the corresponding data point? Thank you for your help! Ming ...

print labels
Can Excel print to an Avery label? If so, how do I do this? Thanks, Andre Not really, use mailmerge with Word http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "Andre" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:OWveirddGHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can Excel print to an Avery label? If so, how do I do this? > > Thanks, Andre > I have my names in Excel going across fname lname street etc. I then open Word and use mail wizard and follow it and give the excel file as its source Works great ...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

macro button on spreadsheet
I know how to create a macro and how to attach it to a button on the toolbar. What I would like to do is place a button out on the worksheet to run the macro. When I follow the directions in help it doesn't work. THANKS for the help. I am using Excel 2002. Can you be more specific about what you mean by "it doesn't work"? Are you able to create the button? How did you create the button -- via the Forms toolbar or the Controls Toolbox? Can you create it but don't know how to tell it to run your macro? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:07:01 -0700, "SheriTingle" <Sh...

greyed out close button
I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greye out. Can anyone tell me how to active this button. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I have a greyed out close button and a co-worker has a greyed out minimize button. If you find out what to do please let me know. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greyed >out. Can anyone tell me how to active this...

align left and align right buttons greyed out
command buttons for left align and right align are permanently greyed out. Default for new docs is left align so not much problem but there is no way to right align. I am using Word 2007. Any ideas? ...

Relabeling buttons
Does anyone know of a way that the "Sales - Sales Automation" button can be modified so that it reads "Client Services"? Is there a particular file this would need to be changed in or is this all hardcoded? Thanks. This information is stored in resource dll's. By doing this Microsoft have the ability to target the app at different languages. If you read the archive of this group on google at groups.google.com you will find that it is possible to modify the resource file for Microsoft CRM. Bear in mind that making this change is unsupported and therefore if you have...

Option Buttons 06-21-07
If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can you help? -- Dick Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Do you want us to push the button? What is the problem? UpRider "richardlafrance via AccessMonster.com" <u31432@uwe> wrote in message news:740b97593dc91@uwe... > If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can > you > help? > > -- > Dick > > Message posted via AccessMonster.com > http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ac...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

Button fails to call macro when open an Excel via Intranet
Hi all, Can someone help me with my with this problem. I have an Excel file with a button to run a small macro: unhide and displys worksheets. It works when the file is opened with Excel. The macro is simple: Sub Button1_Click() Sheets("FF").Visible = True Sheets("FF").Select Range("C1").Select End Sub I need to open it from an intranet site. When user selects the file, the web app retrieves the file and responses to open an Excel file. But on the intrenet I get the following error massage "The macro "GenerateResource.aspx?Resour...

Print Button
On my summary tab, I want to add a print button command that will print the entire work book if the button is pushed. How do I add the print button? Hi, First do the print setup for all the tabs then write a macro to print each tab create a button in summary sheet using toolbox assign the macro to this button Ratheesh ...

Command Button Wizard 02-14-08
Using Access 2000, I have built an extensive database, & the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. All simple commands, such as Print, Find Record, etc. I build another database (ostensibly with all the same settings) and the command buttons built with the Wizard will not work - none of them - when clicking on such a button, it depresses, but nothing happens. I build another database, and the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. Why? What variable is available that apparently switches off all the buttons? The macro code established by the Wizard in a db th...

Printable Quote Button
I am prepairing for the upgrade to CRM 3.0. I have been using 1.2 with a custom crystal report that runs from a "printable quote" button and associated .aspx file so I can produce a "professional" quote for our customers. Now that the reporting is going to SQL reporting services, I know I have to convert or re-write my quote form under SRS. I am also believe that my .aspx file that passes the QuoteId and quote report will also have to change. Does anyone know what changes are needed for this conversion? Further, is there a better way with 3.0 to generate the pri...

why can't i find the send button and how do I configure e-mail
I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the message tells me my address is not configured? Did you create a profile for Outlook to use? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm "LJDICKER" <LJDICKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211018AE-F489-4002-864E-FAEEC141AF6F@microsoft.com... > I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the > message tells me my address is not configured? ...

Days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month
Hi fellows, Thanks for reading my first post to this list. I have a simple question that I still cant answer :( I just did an archive of Outlook 2003. After I did that, the days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month. Funnily enuf, the days still contain those items. They are just NOT bold. Anything 1 month earlier than the current month is bold so its not an options-configuration problem, I thinik. I just archived folders that had items of last year, thats all, nothing else. I appreciate any help/pointers/tips given. Thank you. This is the defau...

How do you print one address label at a time on avery 5160 labels.
I'll bet you have partial sheets of labels. I know that's why I have to use a work-around. You'll have to use a template of the entire sheet, not the wizard. 1. Go to http://publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38 2. Download the template for Avery 5160 labels. 3. Create the label you want. 4. Print said label. 5. Thank Brian for saving you A LOT of time and work. (I've been known to lay my label out in Publisher and then copy and paste it into a Word document.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "sharonm" <sharonm@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Round labels
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How can I round text so it follows the curve in a round label? Mmmm.... Not easy. See if you can achieve what you want with Insert>Word Art... That offers very limited abilities to transform text. Otherwise you need a real vector graphics application, such as OmniGraffle or Illustrator. Vector graphics applications can be complex, difficult to learn, and expensive, so Google around and get the simplest one you find that will do the job. http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/graphics/illustration Hope this hel...

Changing font size for folder labels
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I had to change my identity because of problems creating an archive. The font size for the folder/subfolder names is considerably bigger than in my old identity, but I can't find/remember how I was able to shrink the font size in the old identity. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ----------------1884767708369135418 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit On 2010-03-01 18:30:43 -0800, JHawk@officefor...

Dialog Form Enabling OK button
Please help with a conceptual problem... I have an unbound dialog form that I call up for the user to enter a couple of values that will then be used for some calculations. I don't want the OK button to enable until all the text boxes are filled in. Normally, I would include a data check routine that would get called from the afterupdate event on each text box. If all the text boxes had a value (that was inside predetermined ranges), the OK button would be enabled, otherwise not. Pretty standard stuff... Now, one pesky user has complained that after he's done entering the last va...

macro to find phone number and label with text
Hi-- Here's the situation: I have long lists of satellite phone bills that I need to track by individual phone users and I want to build a macro that seeks out a specific number (example, macro searches "882 156 445 4554" and in the column next to it, automatically spits out "Dan's phone." In one Excel file, I have a growing list of satellite phone numbers (~400 numbers) that I'm constantly adding to that I'm hoping the macro can draw from. In the other set of files, I have individual phone bills for each phone (about 18 separate excel files per month) wi...

data label disappears when I move it
I am working in Excel 2007. I have a stacked bar chart I created with one data point that skews everything, so I changed the scale and just wanted to label that point (bar) to show what the actual value is. The label shows up fine, but when I go to move the label to a different position on the chart with my mouse, it disappears. The funny thing is, I have another chart with the same situation, but that data label moves just fine. Any suggestions for this annoying problem? ...

Opening address book in Word to print labels & envelopes
When I try to open the address book in Word to print labels, I get a notice to log onto Microsoft Exchange. I do not understand what to do??? Post your Outlook version. Post the mail accounts you have configured for Outlook. State whether you have added the Outlook Address Book to your Outlook Profile. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dolores" <fischere@midwestis.net> wrote in message news:25BF4DED-58CC-49B5-8DD0-2D8482BE6BC2@microsoft.com... > When I try to open the address book in Word to print labels, I get a notice to log onto Microsoft Exchange. I do not understand...

Button in CListCtrl Column
Hello everyone, I want to add a button in sub item of a list control entry. I want it to be on the right side of the text in sub item. On clicking the button I want to show file open dailog box. Can anyone suggest something in this direction? Thanking in advance, Sunil Bulani :) Hello, http://www.codeguru.com/listbox/AddControls.html With Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >Hello everyone, > > I want to add a button in sub item of a list control entry. >I want it to be on the right side of the text in sub item. >On clicking the button I want to sh...

How to arrange mailing labels alphabetically by last name?
Word 2007, arrange mailing labels alphabetically by last name? Use the instructions in http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/ConvertAdrsToDatafile.htm to convert the labels to a data source, sort it, and then re-merge the labels. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "mazziossharon" <mazziossharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D941ABB9-7BC4-49AC-8FF2-CB32F62A2FD9@microsoft.com... > Word 2007, arrange mailing labels alphabetically by last name? > Before you run ...

Why is my Equation button not available
I can't figure out why I can't the Equation button is not working in the Insert Ribbon on Word 2007, its greyed out and I can't click on it. And I know I can insert an object and selection Equation Editor 3.0 but that's not an answer to my question as to why this isn't working the way it should from the Insert ribbon so no need to make tha suggestion. The new type of equation is not available in Compatibility Mode. If you create a Word 2007 .docx file (or convert a .doc file into a .docx file), you will be able to use the Equation too in the Insert tab. ...