Bison(parser) should support multibyte characters

hi,
   bison is now supporting only single byte..It is not reading
multibyte characters...i need to know whether bison will support
multibyte characters like japanese,chinese etc..If yes, then plz give
me the detailed solution.
i browsed in internet...but they told to write new pattern to support
multibyte characters..that is very tough..so, could somebody give me
the good solution please.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check for boost's spirit parser generator at boost.org

-Gernot

0
me7986 (249)

Find if nth char = specific character..
hi, trying to find way to see if 5th character equals the letter A. know / tried: len( or right( but item tested may have more than 5 characters. Thanks. Hi, Try the MID function. =MID(A1,5,1)="A" Cheers Andy nastech wrote: > hi, trying to find way to see if 5th character equals the letter A. > know / tried: len( or right( but item tested may have more than 5 > characters. Thanks. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info =IF(MID(A1,5,1)="A","yes","no") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email addr...

Object doesn't support this property or method
Hi there All I have a Windows 2003 R2 SP1 server running SQL 2005 SP2 with a successful Dynamics database installation, including TWO. I have installed a client on this server which connects to the databases successfully. I then installed a client on a Windows 2008 terminal server. It connects to the server, but as soon as I select any company a window appears that displays : "An error has occurred in a script on this page; Line 95; Char 6; Error: Object doesn't support this property or method; Code: 0; file:///c:/users/dynamics/appdata/local/temp/3/tmp2D3A.tmp Do you want ...

Finding a Local Tech Support
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a published list of RMS tech support companies? My company is going to open a store in another city (New York) and I would like to find a local RMS tech support for that store in case the need for a walk-in support arises. Thanks. Hello, Have your current Microsoft RMS partner find another partner in the area you need the support. We handle most of our out of state support remotely, but your partner should be able to provide the contact information. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions "DanielSie" wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone ...

Microsoft Online Assisted Support Wont Accept Product ID
For Outlook 2003 I get an error message when I enter by Product ID. It will not accept what is in the program. ...

IHtmlDocument2 as html parser
I am using IHtmlDocument2 as my html parser. Once I got a html file, I send it to IHtmlDocument2 and use the function from IHtmlDocuemnt2 to get the tags I am interested in. The reason I use IHtmlDocument2 is that it will take care of javascript and other script in the html. The problme is that it will also open the pop up windows if a javascript function is written to do that in the html. How can I block those pop ups while get script processed? Thanks, qk Are you going thru IWebBrowser2 or MSHTML? MSHTML would probably be the way to go. You should post this in relevant microsoft.public.in...

Bug in MSXML / XML Parser .Net
Hi, I have a problem parsing XML file using XSLT stylesheet by using : using System.Xml; using System.Xml.XPath; using System.Xml.Xsl; // load Xsl stylesheet XslTransform myXslTrans = new XslTransform() ; myXslTrans.Load(Server.MapPath("stylesheet.xslt")); // load the Xml doc XPathDocument myXPathDoc = new XPathDocument(Server.MapPath("file.xml")); // write the transformed result XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(Server.MapPath("result.xml"), null); // do the actual transform of Xml // pass XmlResolver to Transform() method myXslTrans.Tr...

Use of special characters in private character editor
I am writing rich text (example Descriptive dictionary words) and require to write mathematical equations etc. Some times I have to write expressions which contain one alphabet raised to the power of another alphabet. How do I do it? I am using MS Vista and Access 2007. I had done such things easily when it was MS XP as the o.s. but now it is not easy. Though I know how to create the special characters using the editor grid, I am unable to get it stored in the reusable character map under private characters with Arial unicode font. When I attempt to do I get some gibberish charac...

Macro to delete cell contents EXCEPT for last 5 characters
Hi Everyone I need a macro that can go down the cells of a column and delete the contents of each cell EXCEPT FOR the last five characters. Each cell has different content, and the length of the contents in the cells are different. Below are some examples of cell contents: /O=ATO/OU=WTCEXCH/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=UBDDR /O=ATO/OU=BXHEXCH/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=UBA79 /O=ATO/OU=WTCEXCH/CN=USERS & WORKSTATIONS/CN=USERS/CN=UAWL5 /O=ATO/OU=WAYEXCH/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=UA2SX /O=ATO/OU=BRIEXCH/CN=USERS & WORKSTATIONS/CN=USERS/CN=UXC7C Thanks for any help you can offer. Joe. -- If you...

Did Outlook 97 support HTML formats email ?
seems can't support html formats, want to confirm. If yes, How ? No, it was developed before HTML email became popular. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratings Raffle at ht...

check if the text string start with a specific character
Hi, I want to know how do I check if the text string starts with a specific character in if statement. I used ... =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("v",'A2)),"OK","Not OK") But, the result for this argument returns the text string which includes "v" anywhere in the text string. I just want to the text string which begins with "v". How can I make it? Try: =IF(LEFT(TRIM(A2),1)="v","OK","Not OK") -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "September21" <September...

Sorting by Number of Characters #2
Has anyone ever tried to sort records by number of characters? I need to go through a very large medication document and need to sort out the meds that are 30 characters or less. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Thanks! -- cny2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cny2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25679 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390956 Use a helper column. If the meds are in column A, in column B (or the next blank column) enter B1: =LEN(A1) and ...

Error code 800A0408 Invalid Character
hi, i have a vbscript which was compiling with noerrors. i was using editplus to write my vbscritps today i tried using primalscript2009 editor. i added some code to the script and when i tried to run the script i got the "Error code 800A0408 Invalid Character" error. i gone through my code a lot of time but i found no invalid character. i need your help to resolve this issue. > i have a vbscript which was compiling with noerrors. > i was using editplus to write my vbscritps > today i tried using primalscript2009 editor. > i added some code to the script an...

Square Character in Excel (apostrophe)
In coverting and copying data from the Internet into excel, we constantly have square characters appear in a number of places, but in particular in place of apostrophes. We tried copying and pastin ghe square into replace, but that does not work. Is there a way to replace the squares, or do we simply need to change the character set somehow? Chip Pearson has a very nice addin that can help identify those funny characters. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CellView.htm If you have to do this lots of times, I'd record a macro when you do an Edit|Replace and modify it to do those funny c...

can i delete the last 3 characters in each cell in a column in 1 .
I have a column of names followed by a number. Obviously the names are of different lengths but the numbers are consistent, so i need to remove say 8 chars from the right of each filed in the column. I'm sure I have done this before but can't remember how! D'oh! In an empty column, enter this formula (assuming your names are in column A and all the numbers are 8 characters long) =LEFT(A1,LEN(A1) - 8) - works if there are no spaces between the name & numbers =LEFT(A1,LEN(A1) - 9) - works if there is one space between the name & numbers "homer" wrote:...

How to tell COUNTIF to not count a few characters
Im working on a colum that is a medical schedule for Doctor who will be working that day so that I know how many exam rooms will be needed - right now Im working with: =COUNTIF(F14:F43,"*") which tells me how many cells are not blank. But I would like to have countif not count cells in that same colum who have values like: OFF, ADMIN, OFF SITE and etc. Am I using the correct function? PLEASE HELP! Hi Rafa Countif is a very efficient function =COUNTIF(F14:F43,"OFF*") will deal with both Off and Off Site =COUNTIF(F14:F43,"Admin") Deduct these va...

how to count characters in a cell
Is there a non-vba formula to count specific characters in a cell? (ie A1=BILL, B1 shows the result 2 for a formula counting L's in A1) Thank you =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"L","")) Or, if mixed case, Dave Peterson says =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(LOWER(A1),"l","")) Rgds, Andy Neat. Thank you. Bill "Andy Brown" <andy.j.brown@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:#uE1hIkeDHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"L","")) > > Or, if mixed case, Dave Peterson says > > =LEN(...

Removing a character in a field
Hi, I have a table which contains an asterisk marks in some of the fields in some records. What would be the easiest way to get rid of them? Wherever there are asterisk, I need them to be Null fields. I tried with Find and replace with "" mark, but it doesnt seem to work. Am I missign something? Thanks Ramesh On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:46:59 +0530, "Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a table which contains an asterisk marks in some of the fields in >some records. What would be the easiest way to get rid of them? Wherever >th...

Wave 4 Support: FYI
Here's a question I posted today at the WLSC http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?forumid=df04ff8d-44a2-41d2-bca1-dc015525e81c Q: Questions have already begun appearing here about the Wave 4 beta. Should the posters be directed elsewhere, or do you intend to provide support for beta testers through this site? A: People from the Windows Live development team will be watching these forums for questions and feedback on the Wave 4 beta release. So please do encourage people to post here. :-) -- Noel Thanks for the info... helpful! :) Art [artfudd] Folden -- "...

Does Great Plains 8 support Acrobat 7?
I recently installed Acrobat 7 for a user however he cannot write the packing slip to a pdf file successfully aftr that. He was using Adobe Writer version 4, it worked fine. He got the pop up all the time, the message showing "When you create a postscript file you have to send the host fonts, please go to the printer properties "Adobe pdf settings " page and turned off the option "Do not send font to Distiller". I have found Acrobat 7 to be very buggy and found it not to work with other applications. We went back to using version 5 "Kane" <Ka...

Special Characters
Is there a quick way to convert all special characters to XML format for example '&' to &amp; or '+' sign to ? ? MAF wrote: > Is there a quick way to convert all special characters to XML format for > example '&' to &amp; or '+' sign to ? ? '&' needs to be escaped as &amp; but the '+' sign does not need to be escaped in XML. How you do it depends on the .NET APIs you use, if you use an XmlTextWriter to create XML then the WriteString method for instance does the escaping for you. If you use the DOM th...

Organization chart
I'm trying to build an org chart from an access 2000 database using Visio 2000. The database contains Greek text fields. The text appears as question marks. Anyone know how to do this ? I'm not sure you will get answers from this forum... I have asked the same question in multiple ways, but no one ever addresses the basic question: Why can't Visio access, use, print, view, or otherwise deal with any other font type than TTF, and even if it a TTF, only the first 256 characters of the font can be used (which makes useless the Unicode logic). (see previous post). I have had to w...

Sallie Mae Supported?
Hello: Does anyone know if Sallie Mae Loan information can be downloaded? I tried but could not do it. Given Sallie Mae is such a large organization, I find it difficult to believe that this Financial Org is not supported. Thanks in advance, Ted ...

Removing support for OAB 2 and 3 Offline address list
If I'm running Exchange 2003 SP2 and Outlook 2003 SP2 and no longer have any other older exchange servers in my domain why would I still need to support OAB 2 and 3 offline address list. What is the best practice for deleting the OAB 2 and 3 entries in my domain. The OAB's are specific to the client version as well. Why do you feel a need to remove them? It won't hurt anything to leave them there. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "RP in the Midwest" <RPintheMidwes...

Can Win7 sdbus.sys support MMC plus highspeed(52Mhz) and 8bits ?
Hi, Can sdbus.sys in Windows 7 support MMC plus highspeed (52Mhz) and 8 bits transfer mode ? If not, how shall i enable these 2 features to work on Win 7 ? shall i write my own bus filter driver ? i am new to Windows device driver development, i appreciate any suggestion. Thanks, ts2893 ...

Error Tracking Emails using Outlook when Attachment has Ampersand "&" Character
In CRM 4.0, I have a few users who have reported errors when they try tracking emails with attachments. I finally narrowed the issue down to emails that contain attachments with an ampersand character in the filename. Would anyone mind testing this out on your CRM implementations and confirm or deny the issue? Much appreciated. Just tracked down the same problem on one of our CRM 4.0 implementations - so it is an issue. "djenryte" wrote: > In CRM 4.0, I have a few users who have reported errors when they try > tracking emails with attachments. I finally narrowed the issue d...