Binding two table into one Crecordset

I am trying to bind two tables in a database into one recordset.

I have added all the Column and Binded them with Class wizard
and have added the Games table to the GetDefaultSQL() method and
the filter to the set object.

When I run the program it tells me that I have:
Attemped to scroll past the end or before beginning of the data.

This the section of my code that I added the filter to. it is in my
OnInitialUpdate for my recordview

	m_pSet = &GetDocument()->m_leagueManagerDBSet;
	m_pSet->m_strFilter = "Teams.Teams_ID = Games.ID";

	CRecordView::OnInitialUpdate();
	GetParentFrame()->RecalcLayout();
	ResizeParentToFit();

	m_pSet->MoveFirst();   Error happens when program gets to this line.

	while ( !m_pSet->IsEOF( ) )
	{
	 m_lt_list.AddString(m_pSet->m_LeagueName);
                 m_pSet->MoveNext();
	}
0
SethKing (4)
6/17/2004 12:39:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Excel 2007 Pivot Tables Custom Style Sheets
Is there a way to create a custom style sheet and have it available to all pivot tables in various spread sheets. ...

Comparing-Merging Two Files
Is there any way to take 2 similar files and find what changes you have added to one and combine it with the original? denny, Just saving the new file using the old file's name will do that. Or are you talking about file sharing, where more than one person can work on the workbook at the same time? Henry "denny" <denny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11A8050C-2565-4AF2-BDA3-971D91FC013D@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to take 2 similar files and find what changes you have > added > to one and combine it with the original? "H...

table not updated
i have a form/subform that i have added a new field to, netamt. I added the field to the table, then added it to my query, then added it to my subform that is in my form. The field is set to currency and has =Nz([Quantity],0)*Nz ([UnitPrice],0) as the ControlSource. The number in the subform is not updated in the table? Why is this? I dont need this number to show on the form, just on the Report. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200706/1 "stephendeloach via AccessMonster.com" <u32891@uwe> wrote in message ...

Excel Pivot Tables #3
I have been able to reduce the file size by unclicking the option "save data in pivot table". I can't seem to find an article on the web that will explain to me if I will lose functionality of the pivot table if I turn this option off. Can you help? As answered at your other post: You won't lose the functionality, but it may take longer to refresh the data. There's information in the following MSKB article: How to optimize PivotTable performance in Excel 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=273583 Mandy wrote: > I have been able to reduce th...

compare two columns and pull out differences
I have two columns of numbers. I want to know the numbers that do not have a match or are not in both columns. But I need all of each column to be compared to all of the other column...not cell by cell. It would be great if I could pull out the differences and put them in a different column. Looking at two long lists of numbers to pull out the different number is very time consuming! Thanks for any help you can give me! To check column A against column B: =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(A2,B:B,0)),"",A2) vice versa: =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(B2,A:A,0)),"",B2) Any number lis...

Why do inline tables disappear when automaticallyshifting or resiz
Publisher 2003 Scenario: I have a parent table which contains a list of inline tables arranged vertically in one of its cells. Problem: Any time I perform an action that requires one of the inline tables to shift position (ex. adding text above/below it) or automatically resize (ex. adding text within it) the entire page layout disappears. I can cause the layout to reappear by selecting to view the Master Page (View->Master Page) then selecting to hide it. Thank you. Slide the acceleration down on your video adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, ...

Count cells with specific text between two dates?
I have the following formula =COUNTIF(Orders!D:D,"*Stood Down*") How do I modify it to count text between two dates which are in cells: Orders! H3 Orders! I3 Hi, You told us where the date criteria are but not where the dates are on the worksheet so I have assumed ORDERS!C:C In additiona, unless you have to cut backk the range from full columns to something more closely matching your dataset =SUMPRODUCT((Orders!C:C>=H3)*(Orders!C:C<=I3)*(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("stood down",Orders!D:D)))) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adop...

Using subtotals in Pivot table formulas
The set up: Our legacy database provides 30 different report types that our clients can run from our website. I have a spreadsheet listing every report run by customers over the past 2 years; including unique ID#, Client name, report name, User name, Year, Date, Time, etc. The Pivot Table: My pivot table is set up as follows: - ClientName, ReportName, and Username as Row labels - Year as Column Label - Count of ClientName as value - Count of ID# shown as "% of column" as another value The pivot lists ClientName in column A, ReportName in column B, Username in C and the count of Clie...

VLOOKUP & table array selection
I hope someone can help me. Is there a way to select the table array i VLOOKUP from a cell reference? Cause i can't figure out how to do it.: =VLOOKUP(A6,'MY WORKSHEET'!1:65536,27,FALSE) Where MY WORKSHEET would be a ref from A -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =VLOOKUP(A6,INDIRECT("'" & A1 & "'!1:1000"),27,FALSE) Frank > I hope someone can help me. Is there a way to select the table array > in VLOOKUP from a cell reference? Cause i can't figure out how to do > it.:( > > > =VLOOKUP(A6,'MY...

Can i view two inboxes at the same time
the question says it all. I have a main account at work that people can specifically e-mail me, but because i am an admin assistant another has been set up so people can e-mail that one to ask me to do certain jobs and order stationery etc. it is used between 3 people to see the content. i was wondering if there is an option to have my personal e-mail for work and the admin assistant one open at the same time Is the secondary mailbox added to your profile or do you just have rights to see and respond to the in-box? What version of Outlook and have you asked your mail admin at work to...

Entering 2 incomes, one self-employed
My wife's income is from an employer, who withholds taxes. I am self-employed, so my freelance income has no taxes withheld. What's the right way to enter the income(s) in Money? Should my wife's be entered as Paycheck-->Net Pay? I plan to use Money to estimate quarterly withholding taxes for myself, but do not want my wife's income included in that calculation. Do I need to specifically label income as either hers or mine? Or will Money know that "Net Pay" has already had taxes taken out? Thanks for any help. Use the paycheck wizard for your wife. Con...

How do I best pass data between two programs.
I have a program that receives data from a serial port. No transmit. I want to build a separate program that will run on the same PC that also needs to receive the same serial port data. No transmit. I figured one program would pass data to the other program. I could use a TCP socket to localhost. This would be easy. Is there a better way? "Paco" <paco_beams@gmail.com> wrote in message news:UbwLi.1053$ua4.736@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... >I have a program that receives data from a serial port. No transmit. I want >to build a separate program that will run on th...

select only companies having more than one unique zip code?
In the following list I have 4 different companies -- 'abc', 'bcd', 'cde', and 'def' 'abc' is listed 4 times and contains 2 different zipcodes, 'bcd' is listed twice but only contains one unique zip code, 'cde' contains 3 different zip codes, and 'def' is listed only once with one zip code. I need to select companies 'abc' and 'cde' because they contain more than one unique zip code. What is the tsql to accomplish this kind of query? create table #tmpA(rowID int Identity(1,1), Co varchar(50), zip ...

yet another: which is faster table or query ?
using A2k; seen LOTS of posts about this topic, but none seem to address the heart of my question. Let's break this into 2 parts: queries (stand-alone); and form data sources (and control data sources) queries - stand alone: Let's say I have a query (#1) that relates information in 3 tables. Now I want another query (#2) that uses that same information, and relates it to more tables. Would query #2 be faster if it uses query #1, and relates that to more tables; OR would it be faster if it had all the table relations in query #1 built into it (not use a query inside a query) ? --- ...

Relating One cell Value to another to the left of it.
Below is an extract from an excel spreadsheet I am currently working on. There are three columns, one with standard hours (Stnd Hrs.) one with Overtime hours (Ovtm Hrs.) and one with an Overtime Code (Ovtm Code). Sunday 03-Aug-03 Stnd Hrs. Ovtm Hrs. Ovtm Code 7 2 A 7 3 B 5 3 C 5 3 C 3 6 F 4 2 D 5 6 B 4 3 A 0 ...

transfer data from one text box in a form to another
how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. what vba code do i use. any solutions thank you you need to specify if you want to make the operation after which event in subform. then you need to put something like this: [textboxinsubform] = Forms!FormName![texboxinform].text LD -- Lorenzo Díaz Cad Technician "vss85" wrote: > how do i transfer data from one text box located on a form to another text > box located on a sub-form on the main form. complicated i know. ...

how to change font size of datalabels of two charts in a sheet
hey guys i have two charts in a sheet how to change the font size and AutoScaleFont of datalabels in them through VBA?? -- amrezzat ------------------------------------------------------------------------ amrezzat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28766 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=540051 The required syntax is discoverable using the macro recorder. The final result would look something like this: For Each chtob In ActiveSheet.ChartObjects For Each srs In chtob.Chart.SeriesCollection If srs.HasData...

Pivot table
When I create a pivot table by using wizard, I drag fields to the diagram. For fields contained numbers, sometimes it appears to be sum of xxx and sometimes it defaults to be count of xxx. I know I can change it by double clicking. I'm not sure if there is a way to default it to count or sum. Thanks, Lily If all the data in that field are numbers, then you'll get Sum. If any of the data is text (or blank), then you'll get Count. I don't think you can change this behavior. Lily wrote: > > When I create a pivot table by using wizard, I drag fields to the diagram...

question on narrowing a query or report by one field
I have a query that pulls 6 columns out of a table. These columns are: Record #, Date Issued, Part #, Qty Rejected, Comments, DMR Complete. In the table, the DMR Complete field is a text field with either 1(yes) or 0(no). I am wanting to have a report that only shows the records that are not closed...or 0 in that field. How and where (in the query or report) do I do this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Open your query in design view and in the grid row named Criteria under DMR Complete enter the numerial 0 (zero). -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "SteveP"...

How can deleted data reappear in a refreshed pivot table in Excel
I am using Excel 2003. I have a worksheet full of data and built a pivot table on another sheet (within the existing datasheet). Nothing too complicated. I updated my data by pasting new data over the top of the old data and updated my pivot table. The problem is that in the pivot table one of the fields still allows me to select on data that no longer exists in the data. More specifically, I have a column in the base data entitled "Vendors" and have approximately 20 different vendors that appear throughout the data. When I update my pivot table, in the vendor select...

How do i compare two excel sheet and get it to show me diff.
How to do do a differences check of two excel sheet of two different version. Can Excel shows and direct me to the cell or format that has change from the original copy Maybe you could use a program written by Myrna Larson and Bill Manville. You can find a copy on Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm look for compare.xla Sky Yeo wrote: > > How to do do a differences check of two excel sheet of two different version. > Can Excel shows and direct me to the cell or format that has change from the > original copy -- Dave Peterson Hi Dave, I h...

Trying to mimick having two Exchange account in Outlook 2003
I'm building an SBS2003 server for a client of mine who has a unique mail requirement. This is about my my eighth SBS build. I've already searched the newsgroup and found several people ask 'How can I receive email for two SMTP domains?" That part's easy. I've also seen several people ask, "How can I send from two addresses?" That's also not difficult. Here's the hard part: Summary: They currently have their mail hosted externally and each client POPs from two mail servers, one for each company. We want to move their mail to Exchange, but they ...

can i save one value in a table but print a different value in a .
i want to save a value such as "wnl" in a table but print out a meaning in a report for example " well developed, well nourished in no distress" to decrease the amount of data stored for each patient. Access 2007 One solution is to create a lookup table with an ID field and a text field. Store the long text strings in this table, but only store the ID in the original table. Then use a query to produce the data by linking the two tables. "sheepsrn" wrote: > i want to save a value such as "wnl" in a table but print out a meaning in a > re...

Copying data from one Word field to another with Tracked Changes on, but this de
Using a 2003 Word form document, I have two fields on the first page that I want to auto update to corresponding fields on a second page. I set up a {REF} field on page 2 and set the form field to calculate on exit. It works perfectly after protecting the document, entering the page 1 fields, and exiting the fields. However, when I switch on track changes and protect the document, the {REF} fields on page 2 are deleted as soon as I enter something in the first form field on page 1. Sometimes one is deleted, sometimes both, and sometimes the markup shows "deleted" and someti...

Delete a Table Style
Is there a way to delete a table style? They do not show up in the Style pane and the Apply Style pane has no delete button. You cannot delete the built-in table styles; this applies to all kinds of styles in Word. To delete a custom style, do the following: First display the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S). Then click the Manage Styles button. In the dialog box, click the Import/Export button. Word displays the Organizer dialog box. You should see the styles of the active document in the left pane. Select the ones that you want to get rid of and click the Delete button. -- ...