Binding two table into one Crecordset

I am trying to bind two tables in a database into one recordset.

I have added all the Column and Binded them with Class wizard
and have added the Games table to the GetDefaultSQL() method and
the filter to the set object.

When I run the program it tells me that I have:
Attemped to scroll past the end or before beginning of the data.

This the section of my code that I added the filter to. it is in my
OnInitialUpdate for my recordview

	m_pSet = &GetDocument()->m_leagueManagerDBSet;
	m_pSet->m_strFilter = "Teams.Teams_ID = Games.ID";

	CRecordView::OnInitialUpdate();
	GetParentFrame()->RecalcLayout();
	ResizeParentToFit();

	m_pSet->MoveFirst();   Error happens when program gets to this line.

	while ( !m_pSet->IsEOF( ) )
	{
	 m_lt_list.AddString(m_pSet->m_LeagueName);
                 m_pSet->MoveNext();
	}
0
SethKing (4)
6/17/2004 12:39:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

Pivot Table with Quarter Subtotals across the top
Hello, I'm constantly creating pivot tables that show sales information by date across the top from left to right. I would love to insert a subtotal at the end of each calender quarter to subtotal the last three months. As it stands right now I just drop in the "Month" field from the data into the pivot table and the months flow through the pivot table. Is it possible to insert a quarter subtotal, say "1Q07" that will sum Jan-07, Feb-07 & Mar-07? Thanks in advance, Dza In 2007- Select any date heading, on the options ribbon click Group Field in the Group g...

How do I merge two publisher files?
I am using publisher 2003. I am creating an 80 page catalog. I like to save page 1-10 as file one, pages 11-20 as file two and so on. When I am finished with my catalog I need to send one file to the printer. How can I merge all of my pages together in one file? Copy and paste. Or if you have Acrobat (not just the free Reader) you can create a single .pdf file with the parts. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "screnda" <screnda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF96E50B-CBC8-4A5A-A854-D7EE130CE9AD@microsoft.com... >I am using publisher 200...

Using two conditions in a formula
How do I write the following formula: I am in cell I6 If g6 AND h6 is blank, then blank, else I5 minus g6 plus h -- Richard Pit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Pitt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27042 Richard, In cell I6, enter the formula: =IF(AND(G6="",H6=""),"",I5-G6-H6) Though you don't check for case when G6 is blank and H6 isn't, etc. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Richard ...

Suggest a solution
Hi all. I have a table named Articles that has the fields: ArticleID, ArticleName, Price and so on.... What I want to do is to make a new table that would hold some related Property records for each article. For example... Color, Weight, Length,.. This is not a problem, but what I want is to be able to change fields names for the second table (like PropertyID, PropertyName) and be able to search among those values from query. This is the most important part: ---------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to have them as a field in query from ...

auto filter data within pivot table
Hello, Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? Can we do that? It doesnt seems to work?! Thanks. Elaine. You can add fields to the page area, and use them to filter the pivot table's data. To sort a field, select a cell in a column, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar. elaine wrote: > Does anyone know how can we filter data within a pivot table? or sort > the data from ascending to decending order withing a pivot table??? > Can we do that? > > It doesnt se...

Windows and Mac have two distinctly different units for column width.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to format columns for some data I am entering in a spreadsheet and when I enter &quot;15.00&quot;, which is the required width for these columns given by my professor, I end up with a column 15 inches wide. What I would prefer is for the options to be like the default options in Windows version of Excel. In Windows version of Excel, when you hover over the lines between the columns it gives you two numbers (e.g. 8.43 (64 pixels)). These are the default numbers for column width in Windows Excel....

I cannot paste from one workbook to another. Copy works, paste do.
When I attempt to copy from one workbook and paste into another, copy appears to work but paste does not. The paste menu item is grayed out in the workbook to which I attempt to paste. Are there setting that can be changed to aloow the paste?? Check to see if either workbook and/or worksheet is protected. If so, unprotect. Then Copy/Paste should work. BTW, how are you copy?paste(ing) Tab or content? Dennis "JimmyMc" wrote: > When I attempt to copy from one workbook and paste into another, copy appears > to work but paste does not. The paste menu item is grayed out...

look way to map form at CRM frontend to tables at CRM database
How can I find out what tables which new record has been added on when I enter data through a form in CRM front end? I try to find way to map form in the CRM frontend to the tables at the CRM database at backend? It is CRM 3.0 Thank in advances for help! ...

Excel2000: Strange behaviour for one cell in workbook
Hi The situation: There is a Excel workbook used for registering working time in firm departments, created earlier. The worksheets are protected, and I don't have the password, as author isn't working here anymore. The workbook is stored as read-only on network resource, and monthly every department is copying it to local computer and filling the table. The table's body has 2 rows data for every employee with 31 columns for month's dates, and several protected summary columns. For every date, working hours or some code string is entered into according cell. One of codes, and ...

Combine small documents into one master document
Hi, I currently have an "engagement letter" that is created for our clients to set the expectations for our business relationship (I work for attorneys). We have about 10 different paragraphs that may be inserted into the letter based on different factors (3rd party payor, if a retainer is required, etc.). So I start with the basic letter and then have a userform with checkboxes where you can select the text block options (stored in Autotext). When you click OK the various paragraphs are inserted at bookmarks. While this works, I find working with Autotext cumber...

Editing more than 1 table at a time with SQL.
Say I have two tables in a DB called TABLE1, and TABLE2. TABLE1 [IDNUMBER] [FIRSTNAME] 1 Ryan 2 Jennifer 3 Monica TABLE2 [IDNUMBER] [LASTNAME] 1 Johnson 2 Snipes 3 Smith My question is would I be able to use SQL in code to Edit, Delete or Insert data to both tables in one string rather than one table at a time? For instance what if I want to change both tables with a [IDNUMBER] = 2 to a [IDNUMBER] = 4, OR change the ...

Filter two columns with criterion applying to one or the other?
Hi, I am looking for a solution to the following filtering problem: I have two adjacent columns, so using a filter for both of them is no problem. But what I want to do and don't know how to do is this: I want to filter for values greater than x (a certain number, in my case 5000) in any of the two columns. I can filter both columns for x greater than 5000 but that filters out more than I want because there may be some cells with a value greater than 5000 in only one of the two columns. Is there a solution to this problem (using Excel alone or an add-on)? Peter Hi Peter you can use th...

Do you need MS Access to query on an Access table?
I'm asking these questions because I have looked at a lot of stuff in the discussion groups and still confused. I am fairly good at Excel programming but haven't been able to get Excel and Access to talk. First, I have Office 2003 Professional at work and Office 2003 without Access at home. I want to work on developing Excel programming at home which will get data from Access to Excel with either MS Query or with programming. Is it possible to just have the .mdb files on the home computer for Excel to work with, or do I need the Access program too? The info I want ...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...

One front-end server multiple back-end servers
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help with the following scenerio and make some suggestions as to an answer. We have 3 exchange AG groups. 1 AG group has 3 exchange servers in it, each located in it's own AD domain. 1 AG group has one exchange server in it, it's in its own AD domain. Thirdly, the last AG group has 2 exchange servers in it, both are in the same AD domain. 1 of these 2 exchange servers in the final AG mentioned is a front-end server, that should be supporting all the exchange back-end servers. The problem we are facing is that when a user from any of the ...

I am having trouble keeping numbers formatted in a Pivot Table
I have a pivot table that won't stay formatted. The data is formatted as currency in the worksheet that the Pivot Table is drawing off of. It shows up as a general number in the Pivot. I've tried formatting it in the Pivot but it doesn't stay when I refresh the data. "Preserve formatting" is checked on the Pivot table, so it SHOULD be preserving any formatting I apply to the pivot table, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I know I could record a macro to format this, but it is happening on multiple Pivot tables in the same workbook and that would be a pain ...

Table headers in a list box (Custom Report)
I have a big table with many fields (more than fifty). They are not in one table but related. Now user's come with a requirement of a separate type of report everyday which has different fields. because of which i have to design a report for them with the required query. I was therefore wondering can i make a form which has two list boxes the one on left side will have all the fields of the table (only headers needed, not data). Users can select multiple no. of fields from that list box which will appear in another list box. Users should be able to then select the order of fi...

Pivot table field dropdown list reset #2
I would like to know if there is a way to reset a field dropdown list in a pivot table. In some field sometimes I delete data from the source and some items of the field will no longer be there. However, when I refresh the pivot table the dropdown list will still show the old items even if they're not in the source data anymore. I really need your help with this. Thanks a lot in advance for your help, Francisco Molina ...

Two different cells
I have a file with more the 1000 names and addresses. My proble is that the firat and last names are in 2 differents cells. I i would like to put it in teh same cell. Is there anyway I csn do that? Please help too many names to re-type Carlos Assuming that Column A contains the first name and Column B the last name... =A1&" "&B1 OR =B1&", "&A1 ....depending on your preference. Hope this helps! In article <520FA0CA-1940-42E5-B84D-22BA15D59638@microsoft.com>, "Hombreck" <Hombreck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a...

Re: limit numbers of connections to one server
hi there :-) my pop3 server is limited to 10 query per sec. and per ip. i have abou 16 mail-accounts on this server. the last 6 allways error with timeou or something. is there a way to limit the number of connections to one server i outlook 2002 on windows xp pro? thanks a lo - jazzy_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message674073.htm Set your send/receive settings to consecutive mail checks, rather than conc...

How do I compare output data from 2 pivot tables in a graph forma.
I have a pivot table created for 2004 that shows the number of inspections we received on a particular day of the week (ie. 5 on saturdays, 2 on wednesdays, etc.) I am creating the same pivot table for 2005 and am looking for a way to graph the data (bar graph) of the pivot table from 2004 to compare with my 2005 data (ie. last year we received 5 inspections on saturdays, this year we received xx amount on saturdays). Is this even possible to do? I am using Office Pro 2003 and any suggestions would be greatly accepted. Doobi, One option is to combine the pivot tables for 2004 and...

How to purge all the Integration Manager log tables?
I went through and purged all the log files from Integration Manager using the procedure outlined in the IM User's Guide. However, after I was finished I looked at the tables in the im.mdb Access database and noticed that the following tables still have quite a few records in them: LogDocumentActivity LogActivity LogDocuments The Log table was empty, which makes sense since I purged all the logs. However, these other tables seem to have retained their records. Is there a way to purge these tables, too? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 B...

get speed between device incorrect in Win7 with two controller
when I debug a 1394B image device driver on windows 7 x64, I found the result of REQUEST_GET_SPEED_BETWEEN_DEVICES requesting incorrect sometimes, I have two controller, one 1394B (TI's PCIE chip), one is 1394A, my image device run at S800, and connected on 1394B port. I want to get the speed between device and host is 8 (S800), but sometimes I got 4 when I power on my device with cable had connected. Is there a bug of windows 7 1394 bus stack? thanks for any helps. -- Steven ...

Combining two types of functions. Select Query and DLookup
I would like to write a code that performs the following action: 1. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is 19912 2. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and comboBox National Site ID 3. If the value in a comboBox Project Number is not 19912 4. Perform a select query on comboBox Task Number and a DLookup () on comboBox National Site ID I tried the code below but it's not working. Any ideas on how to do this? If Me.cmbProjectNumber.Value="19912" then cmbNationalSiteID.RowSource = "SELECT DISTINCT [National Site ID] FROM [InScope Table] WHERE [Proje...