anyone could share SNMP library for PocketPC/WinCE??

I would like to implment a SNMP-based app. in my Pocket PC

I have looked for so many C++ SNMP library, but wasnt able to port to WinCE

anyone has experience/guideline for me?? pls advise

0
bene-tam (1)
7/4/2003 7:07:12 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

outlook + exchange + shared calendar
Hello, Is there a way to delete old shared calendar events automatically on an "Outlook 2003+ Exchange 2000" environment. Thanks See reply to your other post. Skeptical wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a way to delete old shared calendar events automatically on > an "Outlook 2003+ Exchange 2000" environment. > > Thanks ...

Shared Workbooks #2
I have 1 book being shared by 2 users. The book has approx 30 worksheets. The sheets have a min of 10 rows to a max of 11,000 rows and 26 columns of data. User 1 and user 2 open the workbook and work on different sheets of the book at the same time. User 1 changes the format of cells, saves the changes and exits Excel. User 2 has the file open, continues to work on the worksheet, user 1 reopens the book, makes changes, saves, and exits. When user 2 saves and exits the book and user 1 reopens the book, the formatting is lost. The file is also 24+mb, does this have a factor...

excel shared file
Hi, Is there any way to track the activity on a shared excel file? Can it be done in a VBA code? I would appreciate any help Thank you Gabriel How about the built in Tools|Track Changes (and this requires the workbook to be shared, too!) Gabriel wrote: > > Hi, > > Is there any way to track the activity on a shared excel file? Can it > be done in a VBA code? > > I would appreciate any help > Thank you > > Gabriel -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Actually I'm interested in building something like an activity log. For instance, Mr Y is accessing th...

Can anyone answer this.
Hi I'm posting this question again..so please if anybody has worked with folder permissions then do help me with it. I'm working in VC++ on windows 2000 advanced server. I have to change permissions for a user on a folder..The code i'm using to do so is written in the end.. when i call this function as ChangeDirPermission("c:\\Test", "Grant", "TestUser", "ReadExe", "Both(files,folder)"); then user "TestUser" gets the permission as (Read, Execute, List) rights on the folder "c:\\Test" but when i call C...

cant not change history on a shared workbook
I have an excel 2003 file, that is a shared workbook, the file is huge, and I know if I uncheck and recheck the shared option, it will clear my history and decrease the file size. but I would like to change the amount of history it is keeping. (defaulting 30 days) When I go Tools \ share work\ advanced tab. only the keep history for 30 days is grayed out, and all the other options are availble, I can not figure out why, can anyone please help me ...

Accounts, Cases, Teams + Sharing Issue
All, I've noticed that If I share an Account (Account A) with a Team (Team A) then any Cases (Case A) where 'Account A' is the Customer of 'Case A 'are automatically shared with 'Team A' and cannot be unshared. This means that once an Account is shared, no 'User Level' or confidential Cases can be created for that Account, as they are always shared with 'Team A'. Is this the correct functionality, seems bizarre! kind regards. Les Yup, if you share a record, all the "children" of that record are shared as well. Matt Wittemann http...

Does anyone have a phone log template?
Does anyone have a phone log template? Are you talking about an address book or something to keep track of phone calls? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Colleen Miller" <Colleen Miller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7EEE15E-A7ED-4943-90CE-D656EBC5F3E2@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have a phone log template? ...

RevokeAccess of shared permissions after reassigning
We have to reassign customers to very competitive sales people. The standard behaviour of CRM is unsuitable: the original owner retains posession of shared rights. In the SDK is mentioned that only the former or new owner can remove those default share. I've also read of errors trying this as CRM-Admin. "MakePrivate" also doesn't work as CRM-Admin-Role. This way I cannot bulk-reassign customers to changed sales representatives. Do you have any ideas? YHIA ASAP Stefan ...

'Access of shared member' warning on RedirectFromLoginPage
Hello. I have a class library with a class for authentication that uses forms authentication. The RedirectFromLoginPage class is called through my application using: ClassLibrary.Authentication.FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(UserID, False) and, although this method works as intended, it leaves a warning (green squiggly) which looks like I don't know what I'm talking about (unprofessional). Here is the declaration: Public Shared mFormsAuthentication As New System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication Public Shared Property FormsAuthentication() As Sy...

Share Ur Photos with Ur Friends & Have Fun among ur Group
http://36lives.com/r/scripts/t.php?a_aid=77d68e44&a_bid=07032757 ...

Dialog won't run from static library
I have a static library that I want to run a dialog from. I added a resource file and created the dialog and it's class, but it won't run. When my application makes the library call that ultimately ends with DoModal being called, it just locks up the application. There is a brief flicker like the dialog is trying to display, but that's it. What am I doing wrong here? On Mar 16, 12:07 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Debug and see what particular call fails starting from the constructor on > and into OnInitDialog. Its possible that the dial...

shared address space
Hi I posted a topic this week regarding sharing the address space over two exchange orgs. I was pointed to a MS knowledgebase http://support.microsoft.com/?id=321721 Reading this, it says that I have to change the primary address to another domain name and make that the authoritive one for the original server. With that being done, wont that change the reply address on the recipients of that server? My whole reason to do this is that I am creating a new domain, and rather than migrate, I am creating new users, and new email accounts with the same email addresses. This is going to be a st...

Server 2003 Domain Admins can read anyone's email?
How do I change this? If one of our domain admins signs on a machine and creates an outlook profile for another user he can read their email. I thought I had checked this a long time ago and it did not work. But last month a consultant helped us install some backup software and he made everyone an exchange admin and who knows what else. I removed exchange admins from all the domain admins but still they can read others mail. How do I fix this? Thanks, -Bob Remove Send As, Recieve As and Full mailbox access for Domain Admins from either: The Exchange Org level, The Exchange Serve...

Static library and duplicate definitions (mfc71.lib)
Hi all, I am working on a static library which uses MFC dialogs in Visual Studio 7. My client application also uses MFC dialogs. When I include the library .lib file in the client project, I get a bunch of errors similar to the following: LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CDialog::CDialog(void)" (??0CDialog@@QAE@XZ) already defined in mfc71.lib(MFC71.DLL) Normally I can resolve this kind of error by specifying a different include order, i.e. by adding mfc71.lib to the "ignore specific library" section in the linker input project settings and then listing mfc71.lib _afte...

Sharing a personal view built with Advanced Find
Is is possible to share a personal view built with Advanced Find in CRM 4.0 -- Samyra Absolutely. Assuming you have already saved the view, if you look at the top of the Advanced Find window, you will see two tabs (1)Find and (2)Saved Views. Click on the Saved Views tab to see a list of all the views you have created. Then, highlight the view you want to share and click More Actions / Sharing from the menu above the grid. You can then select the individuals with whom you wish to share and the security privileges you wish to allow. Hope this helps, Mark "Samyra" wrote: ...

Form Mailer
I've recently changed my hosting site because of issues that couldn't be resolved with my old hosting. I'm now with GoDaddy! I've created sevferal forms, but none of them seem to work. In the code there's a line that I believe is causing an issue, but not ssure what to do. The line contains _derived/nortbots.htm Has anyone used GoDaddy and do you know how to correct my problem? Any help wopuld be greatly appreciated! It usually means the Front Page Server Extensions are not installed or are broken. What is the URL to your website? -- ~~...

C++ Runtime Library Error
Receiving: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Path to Outlook.exe) Abnormal Program Termination" each time I open Outlook 2002. Click OK on error message and program closes. Does not allow option to navigate within Outlook. ...

what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys for talking to https websites?
what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys for talking to https websites? Daniel wrote: > what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys > for talking to https websites? Standard .NET WebClient or WebRequest/WebResponse support https just fine. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, MCPD] http://blog.tkachenko.com | http://www.XmlLab.Net | http://www.XLinq.Net ...

Shared mailbox setup
I have a number of shared mailboxes, and I need to grant access to those mailboxes to several different users on each mailbox. I've created a security group for each mailbox and given that security group Full Mailbox Access as well as "Send As..." permissions. I've also checked the box that says "Associated External Account" on the shared mailbox. I'm being told that the users in the security group get the message "The set of folders could not be opened" when they try to get into the shared mailbox. Is there some other permission they need? Will ...

Sharing a calender
Without running an exchange server, is it possible to have one calender that is common between two users? The boss and secretary would like to have one common calender so both of them could edit it and see the changes. They could use a public folder calendar, but it might be better in this case to have the boss' calendar shared with the assistant so they can both access it. Mohammed Alli wrote: > Without running an exchange server, is it possible to have one > calender that is common between two users? The boss and secretary > would like to have one common calender so both o...

shared DLL VS static Link, Are they different?
hi, everyone, I meet a strange problem: I'm using VC6 and create a dialog based applications. And I want to add a third part library( Open computer library--OpenCV AS DLL). I linked with the cxcored.lib. My APP will call functions in cxcore001d.dll. I only add two functions in the OnInitDialog function: ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// BOOL COpenCVdialogDlg::OnInitDialog() { ...... m_iplImage = cvCreateImage(ImgSize,IPL_DEPTH_8U,IMAGE_CHANNELS); cvReleaseImage(&m_iplImage); ...... } //////////////////////////////////////////////...

Sharing common Outlook contacts across a workgroup
Is there a way to deny access to personal contact lists withing Outlook and have everyone working from a common contacts listing? "Gary Hill" <ghill@acmsi.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:01b301c35220$b3439e10$a601280a@phx.gbl > Is there a way to deny access to personal contact lists > withing Outlook and have everyone working from a common > contacts listing? Hello Gary, have a look on this site for outlook sharing solutions: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook pst file with several users: Public OutLook review on ZDN...

Library organization and synchronization for dummies
Hello I don't know how to organise my music library so that it keeps the same structure as the stored files: i.e. first the name of the artist (or a generic name for compilations) and then the name of the albums. This not so much trouble for listening music with my PC, but when I try to synchronize with a MP3 player, all albums get mixed. So if I sort by artists and I have got let’s say 3 albums from the same artist, then I will get 3 tracks # 1 then 3 tracks # 2, then 3 tracks # 3,etc without knowing which album it comes out. If I sort by album names all artists get mixed (i...

anyone know vbnet in autoCad? I keep crashing acad.
I get the instance of autocad thusly ....in Init method of main Class 'create a utility class that grabs Acad's running process and returns via properties If m_util Is Nothing Then m_util = New MCSUtil(True) m_util.Init2(True) m_acadApp = m_util.ACAD m_acadDoc = m_util.AcadDoc End If in the utility class... Public Class MCSUtil Private m_acadDoc As AcadDocument Private m_AcadApp As AcadApplication = Nothing ..... and the Init2 method: Function Init2(ByVal bDebug As Boolean) As Boolean m_Debug = bDebug Try m_AcadApp = Autodesk.AutoCA...

sharing contact info.
can you link your contacts page in microsoft outlook to a shared server in your office? What version of Outlook are you using? Do you connect to an Exchange Server? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3b913$023cebd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... can you link your contacts page in microsoft outlook to a shared server in your office? ...