Adding buttons to a property page

I have a property sheet class with 6 property pages loaded into it. I want
buttons on the property sheet but it does not have a dialog associated with
it?

How do I do this?
0
ChrisBaker (163)
10/18/2004 8:25:09 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
Here's some info which should help:-

HOWTO: How to Add Buttons to a Modeless CPropertySheet
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;140586

HOWTO: How to Hide the Apply Button in CPropertySheet
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141039

HOWTO: How to Change Default Button on CPropertySheet
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;140587

Andy Mortimer [MS]
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

0
andmort (67)

Saving a new quote before adding new quote products?
Hi all When creating a new quote, it has to be saved before new quote products (existing or write-in) can be added. Is there no other way to complete the quote form and save it all together at the end? The existing "save-step" is not really end user friendly. Anyone knows something more about this issue? Have fun :-) iStephan Quote products have a foreign key pointing to the quote, so it's not possible to save them before the quote itself is saved. As CRM is a web application, it's also not possible to create the quote and all quote details in one call - at least it ...

CButton derived class unable to take away the heavy black border(BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) from another button(CButton)
I have 4 buttons on a dialog insert, delete, ok, cancel. The ok button is the default button. Three of the buttons(delete,ok,cancel) are normal CButton and the remaining one(insert) is DerCButton which is a derived class from CButton. When tabbing from one button to another i notice that when the focus moves to insert button the heavy black border (BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style) is set on the ok button (default button). When the delete button gets focus the ok button is no more highlighted. How can i ensure that the ok button is not highlighted when insert button gets focus?. The insert button class ...

adding exchange account error
I have SBS2000 w exch2k sp3. I have 10 users using office 2000 with no problems. We received a corperate hand down pc last week with Win2k & office XP. When I try to setup the exchange mail account it gives me an error that it can not login to the exchange server. I am logged into the domain and my login script is running. I checked my DNS entries and they are to the 2K server. It can resolve the server name. Any help is appreciated. Hello, Please review the following article and check for RPC Binding Order and RPC ClientProtocols: 325930 XCCC: How to Troubleshoot Connectivity I...

How can I assign a symbol to a button (like the $ button)
I'm trying to get a button with the UK pound sign on it (lira). But all I can get is the US dollar or the Euro. Using excel 2003 Thanks N If you're referring to a keyboard button, then you need a UK keyboard with Windows configured to expect it, then Shift 3 will produce the symbol.. If you don't have a UK keyboard, you can get the pound sign by holding down Alt and pressing 1 5 6 on the numeric keypad. -- Ian -- "NickW" <NickW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:579C3876-ECE9-4D33-9DAC-989E73AEDB6F@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get a...

I did a reset account of a computer account in AD which is an exchange server #2
How can I get the exchange to talk back to the AD again ... Thanks Andy ...

Is there any way to get all the page names in onenote?
Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the pages in onenote workbook. Seems there is a Table of Contents powertoy that does this as I recall. "Ken Teng" <Ken Teng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9D0D2C4-E2AE-4271-8B14-32EF6E808552@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the > pages > in onenote workbook. > Michael wrote: > "Ken Teng" wrote: >> Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the >> page...

How to change a single page orientation in one documet?
I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages (i.e page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to do it? "Trisya247" <Trisya247@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29DD3074-1BE6-4CB8-BD57-72EAA4181AEF@microsoft.com... > I have one set document with 10 pages inside. But I need only two pages > (i.e > page 6&7) display as landscape format. The rest let it be potrait. How to > do > it? Create a section break before and after each page you want to be landscape.... htt...

How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?
Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all of the pages of the document and not just the first page? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all > of the pages of the document and not just the first page? > > Thank you. What header? There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if you are grouping your data) can have a Header. If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by definition, only prints on th...

Adding CRM users on an SBS2003 instance
I just installed CRM 3.0 on our instance of SBS2003. All of the documentation I've read thus far instructs me to use Active Directory to add new users. What about using SBS2003's built in "Server Management" app, will that work as well? I have a half a dozen existing users on the SBS server prior to installing CRM. Some have Exchange email boxes some do not. How do I go about adding them to CRM? I assume the ones with exchange email boxes will need to have one set up for them to fully participate in CRM. This is my FIRST ever CRM installation, so please be gentle if these are...

How to enable or disable a button from inside a thread?
Looking for example on how to enable or disable a button from a thread. Is there something similar to m_cbButton.EnableWindow(True) m_cbButton.EnableWindow(False) Thanks! hi you must give the thread the pointer to the parent wnd like this void CYouDialog::OnButton( ... // Call the threa AfxBeginThread(CYouDialog::ThreadProc,this) .... .... UINT CYouDialog::ThreadOpenConnection(LPVOID lpParam // cast the lpParam to a Pointer of the MainDialo CYouDialog *pParent = (CYouDialog*)lpParam // set the Buttonstat pParent->m_cbButton.EnableWindow(Tru...

Full Page X Report
I hope someone might find this useful. This formats the X/Z report to fit on one Full Page. Slapped together quickly but you can format it how you like using XML... http://www.newestech.com/downloads/FullPageXReport.zip Casey Hanson New West Technologies ...

A2k7: Property Window layout for comboboxes... UGH!!!
The window has been rearranged such that the Row Source, Row Source type, and others are no longer grouped with the other useful combobox properties like column count, column widths, list rows, etc. Creating combos have never been more difficult, thanks to the excessive scrolling or clicking of tabs. -- Steve Clark, Former Access MVP FMS, Inc http://www.fmsinc.com/consulting S.Clark wrote: > The window has been rearranged such that the Row Source, Row Source type, and > others are no longer grouped with the other useful combobox properties like > column count, column width...

Using a sub procedure to change a subform property
I am currently using the following code to change the AllowEdits property on any form. The form calls the Sub procedure through a button's OnClick event. Sub UnlockForm(strFormName As String) On Error GoTo Err_unlockform If Forms(strFormName).AllowEdits = False Then Forms(strFormName).AllowEdits = True MsgBox "Form is now unlocked for editing." End If Exit_unlockform: Exit Sub Err_unlockform: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_unlockform End Sub I am trying to call this Sub procedure from a button on a subform. I was going to us...

Exchange Migration : Consolidation of 2 AD domains in a new forest
I've done some research about this topic but there seems to be a lot of contradictory information posted on the web. Below I tried to describe the scenario and put some questions so that we could discuss here. Many thanks --------------------------------------------------- GOAL Migrate AD users (Windows 2003) and Exchange 2003 (2 servers in the same organization) from FORESTOLD to FORESTNEW REASON Need to consolidate 2 domains in one with a new name STEPS S1. Install Exchange in the new forest S2. Migrate users to the new forest - Use ADMT to move users - Set option to move sIDHis...

Adding argument description to custom functions
Hi does anyone knows how to add description to custom functions' arguments so that a description of each argument can be displayed in the formula palette? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ VBA functions don't support text descriptions in the Function wizard. You can look at the information Laurent Longre has posted on his site about this: http://longre.free.fr/english/func_cats.htm Newer addin that supports this: http://longre.free.fr...

.net 2 and C#
I am using Visual Studio 2005 .NET 2.0. and C#. Has anybody transformed xml using xsl and shown the results as a web page? It should be a simple task.... but I can't find a way through the maze of deprecated or incompatible classes in .NET I have a dataset object (which has a GetXml() method which returns rows as a xml string) that I want to transform using an xsl file. Then I want the results in my web page. What is the best way to do this? When I copy examples I find, I can't build because various classes are deprecated. So I replace them with recommended alternatives and then ...

Changing properties with a function
Hi all, I'm trying to change the colour and special effect of a rectangle through a function because I want to have stop and go lights and I want to be changing them frequently, so my function is like this: Public Function SwitchOn (BoxName) as String Form_Home.BoxName.BackColor.Value = 4634122 Form_Home.BoxName.SpecialEffect.Value = "Sunken" end function then I call it by using: switchon (box1) - also tried switchon ("box1") but it doesn't want to work at all... how do I get the damn thing to work???? Do I have to set BoxName as a Rectangle or an Object ins...

Publisher 2003 is missing page numbers when I convert to pdf
I have a publisher 2003 documents of 124 pages with several master pages. I can see and print page numbers centered at the bottom of the page using publisher, but when I convert to a pdf using Acrobat Pro 7.1.0 the page numbers don't convert. Updated both today prior to conversion. Several master pages in the doc. Any ideas what is going wrong? Be certain you don't have "Ignore Master Page" checked. Don't know what is going on. I've tried to duplicate this but I can't. I created a 200 page document, I put the page numbers on the bottom centered. I creat...

Changing the Button Class
Hey! I have a question. I used the Resourceditor to draw a Dialog. The resourceditor uses the CButton class. What do I have to do if I want to use another class ... like a derived class with much more functionallity. TIA Make your derived class, then add a variable through the resource editor but instead of using the CButton class, use your own. If you can't do it through the app wizard directly, just edit it afterwards in the header. You can also look into subclassing (if you don't use DDX), but I never know where exactly to call SubclassWindow, you might find that info throu...

default page settings
Does anyone know how to change the default page size in publisher so it opens as A4 rather than letter all the time? Change your printer driver default to A4 and then Publisher will automatically open with that size. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

BP user cannot see new page
We are creating new pages under the sales dashboard heading for individual salespeople. We are using BP4 on MOSS 2007 with GP10 SP3. We created the page then set the permissions on the page to allow read by the salesperson and a BP group that includes only them for the navigation audience. We then went into the navigation and added the link to the page and set the audience as the BP group containing just the salesperson and the BP administrator. As the admin I can see the page in the navigation and see the page and reports itself. When I am logged in as the salesperson I see the page i...

Toggling "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button"
I am looking for a way to control the "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button" inside a module. Can't seem to find any reference to this navigation bar in this group yet nor anything in Microsoft Access Help. Since I am on the subject, it would be interesting if I could figure out a way to manipulate what is expanded or not (e.g. expand Queries or not). I am using Microsoft Access 2007. Any tips? ...

Obtaining information of user in AD
Hi, Is it possible to extract AD information of the user running the SSRS report? Currently only UserID is available. For example, I would like to extract the user's primary e-mail address in AD and use it to lookup other details from our HR directory (exposed as web service). What are the areas that I need to look into in order to achieve the above results? Thanks. -- Best regards, Jude Jude I think in the same way as you do in SQL Server, linked server to AD? "Jude Wong" <JudeWong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA69...

print to pdf-number of pages
i have ~100 reports which i need to print to pdfs. all reports should be two pages. sometime three pages get printed due to errors or other reasons. i send the reports to a pdf via docmd.outputto pdf. i would like to track for each report, the total number of pages sent for each report. how can i do this. Hi, you can open report in preview, but hidden, before printing to PDF and get it number of pages using Pages property: docmd.OpenReport strReport,acViewPreview,,,acHidden debug.print reports(strReport).Pages docmd.close acReport, strReport -- Best regards, __________...

OWA "Page Not Found"
I browsed through the group and found several posts similar to this, but I did not find an answer for my issue. Here's what I am seeing: One particular user attempts to access OWa (Exchange 2000). After logging in, he is immediately redirected to a "Page Not Found" error page. I verified that the user account has http access to his mailbox. The only anamoly is that his login name and Exchange alias are different. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot and correct this? Thanks, Jeff Ping the exchange server in order to make sure that the client can access the email server. Tr...