access of oracle9i data base with MFC

i m getting some  problem while accessing the data base of  oracle9i .
whenever i m accessing the data base it is always asking password and name ,
i  need to remove this so what should u include in my code that  it will
privent the same
0
hame (1)
10/16/2004 6:45:02 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please, add more details about your problem.  It's difficult for us to guess
how you are connecting to Oracle database since there are a lot of ways to
do it.

Jaime

"hame" <hame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i m getting some  problem while accessing the data base of  oracle9i .
> whenever i m accessing the data base it is always asking password and name
,
> i  need to remove this so what should u include in my code that  it will
> privent the same

hame

Use an object from the CDatabase class, and specify the noOdbcDialog option.

Here is a link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cdatabase.3a3a.openex.asp

regards
roy fine

"hame" <hame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i m getting some  problem while accessing the data base of  oracle9i .
> whenever i m accessing the data base it is always asking password and name
,
> i  need to remove this so what should u include in my code that  it will
> privent the same

0
rlfine8815 (162)

Access 97 can't resize database window

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

How to Debug MFC dll
I have a VS 2003 soln with 2 projects - 1 MFC Dialog based app and the other MFC dll. I am loading the MFC dll from my MFC app. If I set breakpoints in the MFC dll code, it doesn't stop there. How do I debug the dll ? Regards, Amit Is the DLL linked in with the App or do you dynamically load it? AliR. "Cagespear" <Cagespear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C19EC4DF-2AC0-4BD3-B1C3-4C356A4EDF4C@microsoft.com... >I have a VS 2003 soln with 2 projects - 1 MFC Dialog based app and the >other > MFC dll. > > I am loading the MFC dll from my...

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

Adding support for mfc / atl types in a Win32 project
MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & mfc (I'm just after points and rects btw)... just add the header ( atltypes.h ). I'm getting linker errors for these classes though. Is there a lib I need to add? Any screwy build options need changing? It's in VC 2003. In the project wizard I note that atl and mfc support aren't available when creating an empty Win32 application. Ta. On 26 May 2006 07:42:09 -0700, Simon L wrote: > MSDN says this about adding support for classes shared between atl & > mfc (I'm just after points and rect...

no access to send internet email

Data migration - Adventure Works

Preventing dissambly/decompiliation of MFC Apps and DLLs
Hello, I was wondering if there are any software products out there that will take a compiled MFC app or MFC DLL and prevent the files from being disassemble or being decompiled? Sincerely, James Simpson James Simpson wrote: > Hello, > I was wondering if there are any software products out there that will take > a compiled MFC app or MFC DLL and prevent the files from being disassemble or > being decompiled? > > Sincerely, > > James Simpson > Whether or not MFC is used is irrelevant. There is no way to prevent or even resist disassembly. If it is execut...

Textbox fomatting value based on another textbox
I have two text boxes on a form. One is a value that can be changed by the user. The second is the value 1 - textbox1. I need everthing to be in %. For example, in textbox1 the user could type 75 and it would automatically be recognized as 75% and textbox2's value would calculate to be 25%. Everytime I try textbox1's value is = to say 7500%. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Job Maybe something like: Option Explicit Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Dim TB1Val As Double With Me.TextBox1 If IsNumeric(.Value) Then TB1Va...

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Excel and Access
Hi All, I admit I am a complete novice on this aspect of using Excel. My requirement is as follows. I have an Access Database called nt1.mdb on drive D: in which there is one table (Table1) of data, indexed on column1 I wish to connect to this database and search the contents of Table1 for a value in column1 that has been entered into an Excel userform. The values of the other columns in Table1 should be returned if the value is found. How do I connect to the mdb, do the search and read the resulting values from the table? Any help gratefully received. Cheers There's sample ...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...

Security/ Access Levels
Hi, Can someone please help me with this MS CRM security/ access level question before I go completely mad trying to figure it out? I want to be able to restrict who can access certain account records (e.g. account records for our customers). For example, I don&#8217;t want telesales people to be able to access our customers account records. But I do want to give them access to other account records. I&#8217;ve tried restricting access at a user level and at a business unit level but cannot get either to work. If I set a particular users role to only access account records that they...

MFC classes DISAPPEAR!!!!help
could someone please help me: many MFC classes almost always disappear from class browser window!!! while their files continue to be properly listed in the file browser window thanks! Bianca Try deleting the clw file and let the class wizard recreate it for you. If that doesnt help also try deleting the opt and ncb files. Or else try upgrading to Everett :-) -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "BIANCA" <bbb_1973@virgilio.it> wrote in message news:d2504dc9.0308140037.699a9ae8@posting.google.com... > could someone please help me: > many MFC classes almost always disappear from...

Source data, in Chart Menu, is grey and not accessible.
I set up a pivot table and designed a chart, saved and closed out of the workbook. Upon returning to work on this project, when selecting the chart menu to work with my source data, the source data is grey and not accessible. What might be causing this and can I correct it? It's a pivot chart. As soon as it's created, it's linked permanently to the pivot table, and you cannot change the source data. you cannot add more data that's not in the pivot table to the chart, nor can you remove data that is in the pivot table from the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

Summing based on a unique ID
I have a worksheet consisting of 5,000 lines with 4 columns of data: (1) (2) (3) (4) Portfolio Deal # Reference ID Raw Amount I have written a macro to create a separate worksheet tab, within the same workbook, for each of the 40 unique portfolios in column 1. This works fine. However within each of these separate worksheets I would like to do a sum on each Deal# as there could be as many as 10 line entries for a particular deal. Is this some thing that could be accomplished in one step, or do I have to write another macro to do the...