"Unnamed file contains an invalid path" error

Hi,

My application creates a directory in InitInstance()
before ProcessShellCommand().  It throws the
error "Unnamed file contains an invalid path" when
ProcessShellCommand() is executed.  Iam totally stumped by
this weird error. There is not enough documentation on
this and I have no clue what it is or what to do. Plz help.

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)
10/30/2003 5:26:10 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Without knowing what your command line looks like, it is impossible to guess what is going
on here. Show some code, and better still, use the debugger to examine the command line.
					joe

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:26:10 -0800, "Practical Soul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My application creates a directory in InitInstance()
>before ProcessShellCommand().  It throws the
>error "Unnamed file contains an invalid path" when
>ProcessShellCommand() is executed.  Iam totally stumped by
>this weird error. There is not enough documentation on
>this and I have no clue what it is or what to do. Plz help.
>
>Thanks.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)

"Unnamed file contains an invalid path" error
Hi, My application creates a directory in InitInstance() before ProcessShellCommand(). It throws the error "Unnamed file contains an invalid path" when ProcessShellCommand() is executed. Iam totally stumped by this weird error. There is not enough documentation on this and I have no clue what it is or what to do. Plz help. Thanks. Without knowing what your command line looks like, it is impossible to guess what is going on here. Show some code, and better still, use the debugger to examine the command line. joe On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:26:10 -0800, "Practical Soul...