(Sorry) CStdioFile problem --------- without the attached image>

Dear :
I have ISAPI Filter  which expected to serve thounsands of users, within the
filter I'm using CStdioFile class to write reports and error logs,
the writing is working fine and  without any problem , but the problem
occured when the filter begin serves many users ,a message like this
appreared

Debug Assertion Failed!
program : C:\WinNT\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
File: filetxt.cpp
Line: 163

so why this happening , when I tested it as single user or 2 users at a time
no problem , what I think is due to huge number of users?
What can I do in this case? to prevent such messages and error to be occured

Regards

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Raed,

You might want to press the Retry-button in the assertion dialog - this will
break into the MFC source code, where comments more often than not will give
you an idea of what went wrong.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

"Raed Sawalha" <raed_sawalha@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de
> Dear :
> I have ISAPI Filter  which expected to serve thounsands of users, within
the
> filter I'm using CStdioFile class to write reports and error logs,
> the writing is working fine and  without any problem , but the problem
> occured when the filter begin serves many users ,a message like this
> appreared
>
> Debug Assertion Failed!
> program : C:\WinNT\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
> File: filetxt.cpp
> Line: 163
>

> so why this happening , when I tested it as single user or 2 users at a
time
> no problem , what I think is due to huge number of users?
> What can I do in this case? to prevent such messages and error to be
occured

> Regards

An Outlook 2003 Problem

merging 2 cells without losing data?

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Image in signature collapsing
I have a signature with a logo in it but for som e of the users the image collapses when writing a new email, any idea why and what might be done to make it behave properly? Kind regards, Ladyhawke To clearify: The image is shrinked and replaced by the white square with a red cross and the problem occurs after restarting Outlook, before it works (its Outlook 2003 if this matters) ...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e1b783b-c9c1-44f2-a1dd-93da59216c56&dg=microsoft.public.outloo...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Import reg files into Registry, without UAC
Hi, I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without elevation. This works well with the regedit /s switch on limited accounts, however on admin accounts, elevation UAC prompt is still shown, even though it's not needed. How can I prevent this? Thanks, Jens Jens M�ller wrote: >Hi, > >I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains >only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without >elevation. >...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Save Outlook attachments to PC folder automatically
Hi All, I am an absolute newbie to Outlook programming who has been entrusted with the task of figuring out how to get Outlook to dump attachments to emails sent in by certain users to a specified folder on the PC without having to do it manually. I could not get Rules Wizard to do this. Any pointers on how to go about this is really appreciated. Thanks, Rahul Hi, I found the soluton at a website and leave the link for those who might be interested, http://www.outlookvba.com/examples/code/saveattachmentsimp ..htm Rahul >-----Original Message----- >Hi All, > >I am a...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Is there a way to sort a column without invoking a macro?
I am trying to get a feel for some probabilistic properties. For example, I am trying to look at the statistics of the intervals between randomly occurring pulses. I have no problem getting a column of uniformly distributed pulse times, but they are unsorted, Every time I recalculate with cmd-=, I get a new unsorted set of pulse times because of the use of the RAND function. Is there a way of taking this unsorted column and pasting it into another colun that would be sorted without invoking a macro? To simplify and be more specific consider the following. 1. In A1:A100 I have a set...

Problem inserting cut range
I'm trying to cut a range then insert the cut range at a particular location. The code looks like this: Range("F5:G" & ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Cut Range("D5").Insert(xlShiftToRight) However, when it reaches this point, I get an error saying "Cut method of Range class failed". I've tried changing the destination range so that it reads similar to the origin range, but that didn't help. Can someone help me get the syntax on this line correct? I've got several similar lines further down in the code. If I can fix thi...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...

All attachments are removed because deemed unsafe
Hello, Is there anything I can do in order to be able to receive attachments that are sent to me? I usually get photo's or word docs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. U Which version of Outlook and what is the OS? They are probably being blocked by your Internet Security, Anti-Virus or Firewall setup. Try accessing 'help' for whatever program you have and see if there's anything for 'attachments, email attachments' or just look around for a setting to change. "U" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1769401c4...