(KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception, close()

these are the members of my class:
===============================

class X
{
CResultSet m_Command[10][2];

  ADODB::_ParameterPtr m_CP_ParentId[10][2];
.....};
================================

than in constructor of this class I do the following:
============================

X::X{
for (int i=0;i<10;i++) {

		m_Command[i][0].openCommand("select * from dynamic_data where
parent_id = ?");
		m_CP_ParentId[i][0] =
m_Command[i][0].appendParameter("parent_id",ADODB::adInteger,
ADODB::adParamInput,4,(long)0);

		m_Command[i][1].openCommand("select * from dynamic_data where id =
?");
		m_CP_ParentId[i][1] =
m_Command[i][1].appendParameter("parent_id",ADODB::adInteger,
ADODB::adParamInput,4,(long)0);
	}
}
================================
Than in the CResultSet class destructor is a close() function:

CResultSet::~CResultSet()
{
	if (m_iADOCERS != NULL) {
	  try {
		m_iADOCERS->Close();

	  }
	  catch (_com_error e) {
		  CUtils::logAdoComError(e, m_iADOCERS);
	  }
  }
}

===============================

and while closing I get 20 exceptions just becouse of the 2D table.
Any suggestions why these exceptions appear, please bug me.
When I make the table smaller, say: [5][2] I get only 10 exceptions.

best regards Simon:)
0
obelix1677 (12)
11/26/2003 8:26:41 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Create Closed Opportunity Through SDK CRM 3.0
Is it possible to create a closed opportunity through the SDK in CRM 3.0. I'm writing an import tool to import several thousand opportunities into CRM and most of them are closed and finished already. When i set the .statecode to 1 = won or 2 = lost it simply comes into CRM as Open. On Apr 9, 10:32=A0am, Brett C <b32chel...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to create a closed opportunity through the SDK in CRM > 3.0. I'm writing an import tool to import several thousand > opportunities into CRM and most of them are closed and finished > already. > When i set the ...

Year-end Close
I have just joined a company, and need to run a year-end process so that the balances get carried forward into the new financial year. Does anyone know which buttons to push? Thank you. Adrian, Take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888003. It will go through the GL year end closing process step by step and give you a lot of additional information. To access this and other GP knowledgebase articles you will need access to CustomerSource - if you don't already have it, someone in your company or your GP Part...

Year End Close #2
It would be realatively easy to print Financial Statements for a new year before closing the prior year. Every GL account has the account type, Bal. Sheet Account or Profit & Loss Account. In the first period of the new year, any trx for a Bal Sheet account, prior to the year end date, would be "rolled forward" into a BBF and inlcuded in the trial balance, TB Worksheet, or Financial Statement. Any P&L type account dated prior to the year end date, would be included in the BBF in the Retained Earnings Account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Excel 2003 Not Closing
Iam evaluating Office Professional 2003. All seems fine, apart from Excel, which will not close! It will open files, and I can close the files, re-open them, save them etc., but I Cannot exit the program itself, which is somewhat annoying! ...

Update
Microsoft is posting a new message (with the Subject as I used here) and basically they're defining a timeline for group removal and their server shutdown. In the groups where they are posting this message to, they are saying this: ----------- Which Newsgroups Are Affected by this Shutdown? All public newsgroups will eventually be closed between June 1, 2010 and October 1, 2010. Microsoft will be closing newsgroups in a phased approach, starting with the least active newsgroups and moving eventually to more active ones throughout the course of the next six months. When w...

Great Plains Integration with Microsoft Project
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if Microsoft Great Plains can integrate with Microsoft Project? if you do, would you be able to point me in the correct direction to be able to do this. also what Integration Points their are and what information can be integrated. also if the integration is version specific which versions of each product would I require. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C5B84E.8CD471A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hey Bill :-) As far as I know, there is cu...

Finder vs.Outbak.dll -- 2
.... FINDER caused an invalid page fault in module OUTBAK.DLL at 018f:01a65468 Also, when the .psf backup dialog box runs, a dos window runs in the background... Someone previously posted this - I have the same issue. Does anyone have a clue as to why this happens and how to correct it? Of course, there is nothing in the MS Lack of Knowledge Base! -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com ...

A problem occur after changing OFFICE from C: to D:
Considering my C:\ is nearly full, I unstall my office from C:\ and then install my Office to D:\ After this, OFFICE runs well except EXCEL has a warning messege when I open it. The problem is: When I open EXCEL, it jump up an alert messege: [Unable to find C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library\Analysis\ATPVBACS.XLA] 1. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? 2. If I don't solve this problem, what will be the result? Thanks! Martin 2007-07-04 > The problem is: > > When I open EXCEL, it jump up an alert messege: > [Unable to find C:\Program Fil...

greyed out close button
I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greye out. Can anyone tell me how to active this button. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I have a greyed out close button and a co-worker has a greyed out minimize button. If you find out what to do please let me know. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greyed >out. Can anyone tell me how to active this...

Default Microsoft Exchange Services Stopped (Critical)
Under System Manager - Tools - Monitoring & Status - Status are two first administrative groups: one called <servername> and the other called SMTP connector. The former says "Critical: Service not running" while the latter says "Available". Right clicking the former and clicking Properties reveals a tab titled "Monitoring" with a name entry of Default Microsoft Exchange Services and a the "critical state" column says "Stopped." The Exchange server doesn't seem to be having too much problems except that message tracking...

OT
Is the Microsoft Exchange website down, by chance? When trying to access the ExBPA Page or the Exchange 2003 SP1 page, or the /exchange/library page, I recieve a Page not found error (Can't post it due to copyright). http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003/ExBPA/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/library Error page that launches: http://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?404;http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/404.mspx When I try to access the main Exchange page, it now comes up with a 403 Forbidden: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange -- Bob Christ...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

Recovering Microsoft User Data
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Hi there, <br> I've read the discussions on this one but my steps haven't yet righted the problem. I accidently trashed my 2004 user data last night. I have recovered it and moved it into the docs folder alongside the old file calling the new file Microsoft User Data old - but then Entourage keeps replacing it.. What steps should I take to restore my data in Entourage? Thank you! <br><br>Duncan To update: I have a 266MB file called database in my Office 2004 identiti...

Use Stored Procedure developed in C# in a SQL Query
I created a Stored Procedure by selecting a SQL Server Project in Visual Studio 2008 using C#. It receives a SqlString as a parameter and return how many times a specific character was found. I deployed the procedure to a SQL Server database and can see it listed under the database. One caveat is that it has a small lock icon on it. I have a select query where I want to use the stored procedure. I am thinking this is doable in a select query but can't seem to get it to work. What I want to do is to have a select statement listing some fields and one of the fields being th...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 11-24-09
I can no longer access Microsoft Outlook since having ran out of memory on the C:\ After deleting some and letting the disk clean up porgram delete some other files I now receive this error message. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window" Can anyone help me please - Thank you By memory I guess you mean hard disk space. If you have less than 15% of free space you will run into other win problems - time for a new larger disk? Try Run outlook.exe /resetnavepane (note space between exe /) "Rita" <Rita@discussions.micro...

Error Message upon closing OL2000
Everytime I close OL2000, I get this error message: Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks! OUTLOOK executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:017617fe. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=017617fe EFLGS=00010297 EBX=01760b48 SS=016f ESP=0056fc3c EBP=0056fc78 ECX=01760b48 DS=016f ESI=0056fc6c FS=298f EDX=00000000 ES=016f EDI=017617fc GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8e 30 00 00 00 00 d0 0b 76 01 b1 79 00 00 20 00 Stack dump: 017617fc 01760bec 01760b48 04001097 017617fc 00078300 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000060 00000003 00000000 00000000 ...

MFC String-table in C# ?
Hi, maybe a bit OT for this newsgroup, but I know that people here use C#, too. So, does anyone know how the MFC string-table technique map to C#/WinForm? I initially thought about using an integer->string map in C#, but is there some built-in mechanism to manage that? Thanks, Giovanni "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanniDOTdicanio@REMOVEMEgmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:ugqw1g7LJHA.1736@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > So, does anyone know how the MFC string-table technique map to C#/WinForm? ....after some web search, it seems that C# has a ResourceManager class ...

missing DCCEXT32.DLL and SBCMSYNC.DLL
After installing windows office xp for students and teachers on a brand new PC, and downloading cumulative updates from Office Update, I get the following messages when starting Outlook: First: The add-in "DCCEXT32.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. Second: The add-in "C:\program files\microsoft office\office\sbcmsync.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. This worked fine when I first installed it (prior to up...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

privatenews.microsoft.com
I use the Direct Access newsgroups (via Outlook Express) to service my clients and have been away on 2 weeks holiday. Having just returned I cannot access these newsgroups using Outlook Express anymore - invalid password. Has anything changed whilst I have been away? I have not changed anything on my system so I am a bit baffled. Thanks in Advance. Steven, Yes, they changed passwords. Here's the notice about it. You need to be a Microsoft partner to sign in. <snip> In an effort to secure NNTP access to MSPP newsgroups, the password will be changed on July 1st 2004. Please fol...

See this correction patch for Microsoft Windows
--hanoxjmvugy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="geygsediuj"; type="multipart/alternative" --geygsediuj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="orxbebvyw" --orxbebvyw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer. This ...

"The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is uinavailable".
When trying to open Outlook I'm getting a message that says "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is uinavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this transaction." What does this mean and what do I do?? "=?Utf-8?B?a2V2aW4=?=" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:78BB4720-5BCC-4F47-95EF-469B8443D9D7@microsoft.com: > When trying to open Outlook I'm getting a message that says "The > connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is uinavailable. Outlook > must be online or connected to complete this transa...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error
My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed). When I run the same application in a client PC without VS installed, I get this error: An unsupported operation was attempted. At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'. After I removed these controls the application run fine. I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it show succeeded. May someone help how can I make those controls run well in my client PC? Thanks. ...

What's the Difference Between This NG and microsoft.public.excel.misc?
See Subject. -- W. eWatson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/> Hi, You are posting to the microsoft.public.excel so I'm not sure what you mean by the subject line? your's ends in .m which I don't think is a legal site. The microsoft Excel newgroup area has many sub-areas dealing with: Functions General Questions New users Charts Excel Application Errors Programming ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-07-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:14:28 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:42:42 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 526 Total No. of Characters...: 1263268 Total Volume..............: 1233 Messages Per Day..........: 75.1 Characters Per Day........: 180466.9 Average Daily Volume......: 176 kB Total Posters This Week...:...