Tracking whats in Each Picturebox

I have multiple pictureboxes.
Picturebox 0 is design and the rest are created at run time.
I want to draw three line in picturebox 0.
Prior to drawing I update my structure

Type TPBox(PBoxNumber)
      LineNo As Long
      FirstInPBox As Boolean
End Type

For the 1st line  I set "FirstInPBox = True" (this controls
the scale values)
For the Second and Third Lines I just draw the lines
All works well.

=================
I now wish to move one of the lines to Box "1".
If it is LineNo 2 or 3, I just delete the LineNo Reference
for PBox 0 and put it into the PBox1 Structure and Also
Set the FirstInPbox = True.

However, If I move Line #1 to PBox1, I loose "FirstInPBox = True"
which controls the Scale, which forces me to loop through the
structure and update the next line number to use as the scale for PBox 0.

Anyone got a better or easier way?

0
David

"David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I have multiple pictureboxes.
> Picturebox 0 is design and the rest are created at run time.
> I want to draw three line in picturebox 0.
> Prior to drawing I update my structure
>
> Type TPBox(PBoxNumber)

You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB code

>      LineNo As Long
>      FirstInPBox As Boolean
> End Type
>
> For the 1st line  I set "FirstInPBox = True" (this controls
> the scale values)
> For the Second and Third Lines I just draw the lines
> All works well.
>
> =================
> I now wish to move one of the lines to Box "1".
> If it is LineNo 2 or 3, I just delete the LineNo Reference
> for PBox 0 and put it into the PBox1 Structure and Also
> Set the FirstInPbox = True.

I've read this post several times and have no idea what you are doing or
what you are having trouble with.  "delete the LineNo Reference for PBox 0"
doesn't make sense unles syou mean you're just setting it to 0.

> However, If I move Line #1 to PBox1, I lo[o]se "FirstInPBox = True"

How are you "moving" a line from one picturebox to another?  If what you're
doing changes the contents of an element in an array of TPBox types then
your code must be doing that.

> which controls the Scale, which forces me to loop through the
> structure and update the next line number to use as the scale for PBox 0.

I think you need to post actual code that demonstrates the problem and/or
clarify the question.

0
Bob
2/12/2010 12:15:14 AM
Mr. Butler:
Thanks for taking a look see.

First your correct on this declare

>> Type TPBox(PBoxNumber)
>
> You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB code

My error, was trying to cut corners and show that the structure was an
array.

======================

There is a lot of code (many procedures) so difficult to post.
========================

Bottom line is I'm trying to track different objects (e.g. lines) which can
be drawn and moved -- at user selection -- between different pictureboxes.

Since the first line drawn in each picturebox determines the scale for the
picturebox, the movement of that line to a "new" picturebox would corrupt
any other lines in the "old" picturebox.

Looking for a simple yet effective method to do this.

"Bob Butler" <noway@nospam.ever> wrote in message

> "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>I have multiple pictureboxes.
>> Picturebox 0 is design and the rest are created at run time.
>> I want to draw three line in picturebox 0.
>> Prior to drawing I update my structure
>>
>> Type TPBox(PBoxNumber)
>
> You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB code
>
>>      LineNo As Long
>>      FirstInPBox As Boolean
>> End Type
>>
>> For the 1st line  I set "FirstInPBox = True" (this controls
>> the scale values)
>> For the Second and Third Lines I just draw the lines
>> All works well.
>>
>> =================
>> I now wish to move one of the lines to Box "1".
>> If it is LineNo 2 or 3, I just delete the LineNo Reference
>> for PBox 0 and put it into the PBox1 Structure and Also
>> Set the FirstInPbox = True.
>
> I've read this post several times and have no idea what you are doing or
> what you are having trouble with.  "delete the LineNo Reference for PBox
> 0" doesn't make sense unles syou mean you're just setting it to 0.
>
>> However, If I move Line #1 to PBox1, I lo[o]se "FirstInPBox = True"
>
> How are you "moving" a line from one picturebox to another?  If what
> you're doing changes the contents of an element in an array of TPBox types
> then your code must be doing that.
>
>> which controls the Scale, which forces me to loop through the
>> structure and update the next line number to use as the scale for PBox 0.
>
> I think you need to post actual code that demonstrates the problem and/or
> clarify the question.

0
David
2/12/2010 2:00:50 AM
> Mr. Butler:
> Thanks for taking a look see.
>
> First your correct on this declare
>
>>> Type TPBox(PBoxNumber)
>>
>> You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB
>> code
>>

> My error, was trying to cut corners and show that the structure was an
> array.
>
> ======================
>
> There is a lot of code (many procedures) so difficult to post.
> ========================
>
> Bottom line is I'm trying to track different objects (e.g. lines) which
> can be drawn and moved -- at user selection -- between different
> pictureboxes.
>
> Since the first line drawn in each picturebox determines the scale for the
> picturebox, the movement of that line to a "new" picturebox would corrupt
> any other lines in the "old" picturebox.
>
> Looking for a simple yet effective method to do this.

OK, setting aside how to do it for a moment...  I as a user draw a few lines
on the first PB, a couple on the second, and none on the third...

Now I "move" the first line from the first PB to the second (which already
has some)
-- what happens on the first PB?  does the second line drawn now become the
basis for scaling?  Does the first line remain since it set the scale?
-- what happens on the second PB?  does the line being moved get re-scaled
to fit the scale already set or does it become the new "first" line and
cause whatever is there already to be rescaled?

If I move the line to the third PB instead (which has nothing already) I'd
assume it would become the first line there but the question of what happens
on the first PB still holds?

I'm unclear how one line defines scale for the others but it one line is
different than all others in a set then I'd probably consider treating it
differently... maybe *always* having a scale line on each PB that the user
can manipulate but not move to another PB; possibly having these scaling
lines in an array of their own or otherwise defined apart from the arrays of
"regular" lines for each PB.

0
Bob
2/12/2010 2:12:27 AM
OK -- Trying to keep this post simple, but I have a number of different
scales that can be assigned.  In all cases these scales will be based on the
1st line in the PBox UNLESS each line is allowed to "float" -- that is use
each lines own scale.

========  Re:  Your Questions =============
1)  The first line in any PBox determines the scale.  So movement of
      1st line to third PBox would cause the 1st line scale to be used in
       that PBox.

2)  1st line to second PBox presents a little more of an issue.  Based on
     my criteria, I would say that it would now scale to the 1st line
already
     in the 2nd PBox.

3)  The second line in the 1st PBox would now be used to scale the 1st PBox,
since the 1st line is no longer in the 1st PBox.

> "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Mr. Butler:
>> Thanks for taking a look see.
>>
>> First your correct on this declare

>>> You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB
>>> code
>>>

>> My error, was trying to cut corners and show that the structure was an
>> array.
>>
>> ======================
>>
>> There is a lot of code (many procedures) so difficult to post.
>> ========================
>>
>> Bottom line is I'm trying to track different objects (e.g. lines) which
>> can be drawn and moved -- at user selection -- between different
>> pictureboxes.
>>
>> Since the first line drawn in each picturebox determines the scale for
>> the picturebox, the movement of that line to a "new" picturebox would
>> corrupt any other lines in the "old" picturebox.
>>
>> Looking for a simple yet effective method to do this.
>
> OK, setting aside how to do it for a moment...  I as a user draw a few
> lines on the first PB, a couple on the second, and none on the third...
>
> Now I "move" the first line from the first PB to the second (which already
> has some)
> -- what happens on the first PB?  does the second line drawn now become
> the basis for scaling?  Does the first line remain since it set the scale?
> -- what happens on the second PB?  does the line being moved get re-scaled
> to fit the scale already set or does it become the new "first" line and
> cause whatever is there already to be rescaled?
>
> If I move the line to the third PB instead (which has nothing already) I'd
> assume it would become the first line there but the question of what
> happens on the first PB still holds?
>
> I'm unclear how one line defines scale for the others but it one line is
> different than all others in a set then I'd probably consider treating it
> differently... maybe *always* having a scale line on each PB that the user
> can manipulate but not move to another PB; possibly having these scaling
> lines in an array of their own or otherwise defined apart from the arrays
> of "regular" lines for each PB.

0
David
2/12/2010 3:17:51 AM
One thought is something like this:

1)  Set Property FirstInPBox for all Line to False

For i = 0 To UBound(TLines)
          TLines(i).FirstInPBox = False
Next

2)  Now Flag the !st line in Each PBox

For i = 0 to UBound(PBox)
     For j = 0 to UBound(TLines)
           If i = TLines(j).ThisPBox THen
                 TLines(j).FirstInPBox = True
                  Exit For
           End If
     Next
Next

"Bob Butler" <noway@nospam.ever> wrote in message

> "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Mr. Butler:
>> Thanks for taking a look see.
>>
>> First your correct on this declare

>>> You can't declare a type as an array like that so that isn't valid VB
>>> code
>>>

>> My error, was trying to cut corners and show that the structure was an
>> array.
>>
>> ======================
>>
>> There is a lot of code (many procedures) so difficult to post.
>> ========================
>>
>> Bottom line is I'm trying to track different objects (e.g. lines) which
>> can be drawn and moved -- at user selection -- between different
>> pictureboxes.
>>
>> Since the first line drawn in each picturebox determines the scale for
>> the picturebox, the movement of that line to a "new" picturebox would
>> corrupt any other lines in the "old" picturebox.
>>
>> Looking for a simple yet effective method to do this.
>
> OK, setting aside how to do it for a moment...  I as a user draw a few
> lines on the first PB, a couple on the second, and none on the third...
>
> Now I "move" the first line from the first PB to the second (which already
> has some)
> -- what happens on the first PB?  does the second line drawn now become
> the basis for scaling?  Does the first line remain since it set the scale?
> -- what happens on the second PB?  does the line being moved get re-scaled
> to fit the scale already set or does it become the new "first" line and
> cause whatever is there already to be rescaled?
>
> If I move the line to the third PB instead (which has nothing already) I'd
> assume it would become the first line there but the question of what
> happens on the first PB still holds?
>
> I'm unclear how one line defines scale for the others but it one line is
> different than all others in a set then I'd probably consider treating it
> differently... maybe *always* having a scale line on each PB that the user
> can manipulate but not move to another PB; possibly having these scaling
> lines in an array of their own or otherwise defined apart from the arrays
> of "regular" lines for each PB.

0
David
2/12/2010 3:59:18 AM

> 1)  The first line in any PBox determines the scale.

You are ommitting important stuff, David. Exactly HOW does the first line
determine the scale? And what EXACTLY does it determine the scale of? Do you
mean that it alters the ScaleMode of the PictureBox, and if so then by what
mechanism does it do so. Otherwise, if it is not the ScaleMode you are
altering then what alternative method are you using. Is it something about
the property of the line itself? In other words, is it not really a line you
have "drawn". You seem to be missing out important parts of your code and
details about the lines themselves is one of them. You say that you are
"drawing" them, and yet you also say that you are sometimes "moving" some of
them into another different PictureBox without expanding on the code you are
using to actually perform that task. It is of course possible to move actual
drawn lines, but it requires code to do so and also a record somewhere of
the drawn line's coordinates (which do not appear in the Type structure you
posted) and so your ommission of any remarks regarding such data or code
makes me think that you are actually placing Line Controls in the PictureBox
instead of actually "drawing" the lines. Is that what you are doing?
Whatever it is, I think you need to tell us a lot more about what you are
actually doing. A rough outline overview of the entire job in ordinary
English without any mention of code or methods is perhaps the best place to
start, because the methods you are currently using may or may not be the
best way to do it.

Mike

0
Mike
2/12/2010 9:04:11 AM
"David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote
> One thought is something like this:

This is yet another example of a person asking what a forest is, when
they bring you a leaf.  "I've got this leaf, how do I connect it to a branch?"

So far, its told:

1. There are pictureboxes
2. There are lines in the pictureboxes.
3. The first line in a picturebox determines the scale.
4. Lines can be moved among pictureboxes.

And the question;

How does a picturebox know what line governs the scale?

How about this for an answer....

Associate a Collection of lines to each picturebox and make the first
line in the collection the controlling entity.

LFS

0
Larry
2/12/2010 1:24:44 PM
"David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> OK -- Trying to keep this post simple,

I don't think you'll be able to get much more help unless you can elaborate.
From what you've said so far I'd either have the "first lines" in their own
array or having the first entry in each array controlling the scale
(whatever that means) and forget about the "FirstInPB" flag.

0
Bob
2/12/2010 1:41:30 PM
Mr. Williams
    Not using a line control but API Moveto, Lineto

Mr. Butler
    Using the first in the PBox, with the "FirstInPBox" flag because
    if I expand this to include circles and rectangles
    it may be required.

    In relooking at my loop code, it will work well for just lines but
    has issues if circles and rectangles are added to the same
    picturebox.  Hence another tracking method is needed.

Mr. Serflaten:

   Originally had thought of using a collection of lines -- a structured
array
   is basically the same thing, but wasn't sure how to go about handling
    the addition of circles and rectangles within the "line" collection.

==========================
After playing with this last evening, looks like some form of MetaFile
may work best.  The biggest issue with a MetaFile as I see it is
finding the right entry to delete and then flag when one object is moved.

"Larry Serflaten" <serflaten@usinternet.com> wrote in message

> "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote
>> One thought is something like this:
>
> This is yet another example of a person asking what a forest is, when
> they bring you a leaf.  "I've got this leaf, how do I connect it to a
> branch?"
>
> So far, its told:
>
> 1. There are pictureboxes
> 2. There are lines in the pictureboxes.
> 3. The first line in a picturebox determines the scale.
> 4. Lines can be moved among pictureboxes.
>
> And the question;
>
> How does a picturebox know what line governs the scale?
>
> How about this for an answer....
>
> Associate a Collection of lines to each picturebox and make the first
> line in the collection the controlling entity.
>
> LFS

0
David
2/12/2010 2:37:51 PM
"David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote

>    Originally had thought of using a collection of lines -- a structured
> array
>    is basically the same thing, but wasn't sure how to go about handling
>     the addition of circles and rectangles within the "line" collection.

Forms have a collection of controls, (even a Shape control) and it is
capable of showing each type of control as they are meant to be shown.
Plus Form's seem to keep track of the one control that has the focus.

As you see, the form's collection contains different types of controls.

How did they do that?  And, isn't that about the same thing that you
want to do?

LFS

0
Larry
2/12/2010 2:54:13 PM
Regarding

>>As you see, the form's collection contains different types of controls.

>>How did they do that?  And, isn't that about the same thing that you
want to do?

=============
Never made that "link", but good analogy.
Now the issue is -- How did they do that??

> "David" <NoWhere@earthlink.net> wrote
>
>>    Originally had thought of using a collection of lines -- a structured
>> array
>>    is basically the same thing, but wasn't sure how to go about handling
>>     the addition of circles and rectangles within the "line" collection.
>
> Forms have a collection of controls, (even a Shape control) and it is
> capable of showing each type of control as they are meant to be shown.
> Plus Form's seem to keep track of the one control that has the focus.
>
> As you see, the form's collection contains different types of controls.
>
> How did they do that?  And, isn't that about the same thing that you
> want to do?
>
> LFS

0
David

Tracking Email internal
I was looking for a 3rd party software or Microsoft (not message tracking) that would let admin view emails that are sent internal (users in global address list) to the exchange server. I already have software that shows emails to outside users and incoming from outside users. Thanks in advance for any help..... Morley Journaling would provide that functionality but that will catch all email. This might provide finer control: http://www.ivasoft.biz/sj.shtml Nue "Morley Lee" <morleyl@netsys-tech.com> wrote in message news:%23SyQuh1JGHA.3200@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >...

duplicate names on voting tracking ??
Hi, An email I am tracking for voting responses seems to be tracking some recipients in duplicate. At first I thought that responses weren't being tracked... so I followed the advice given here and kept the responses in my inbox etc. but then noticed that they are tracked but becasue their names are on the list twice, their response was further up or down the list! Of the 45 recipients of the eamil, 5 people are on the tracking list only once, and the rest are on it in duplicate. I have asked other users of voting buttons in my office and they do not have the same problem ...

Message Tracking Center
I've two independant Exchange 2003 servers that has the System Manager hang (not responding) whenever I display Message Tracking Center detail. I can get about 5 messages details to display, but it will eventually hang before I can see 10 or so. Is this a known issue? Maybe too little system resource? -- Bob Define "independent". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bob" <86c6c2e6-2146512712@news.postalias> wrote in message news:DC998E52-8131-4650-8EA0-44F724D6896C@microsoft.com... > I've two...

How do I get a hyperlink to track data movement?
I have Excel 2000. I have hyperlinked Sheet1 A1 to Sheet2 A1. How do I get the hyperlink in Sheet1 A1 to maintain its link with the data if I cut the data from Sheet2 A1 and paste it to any other cell on Sheet2? Any guidance would be much appreciated, thanks. Regards Kev Nurse ...

whats the fastest way to lookup nodes in a list

Ex2007 Message tracking
I use this all the time on Ex2003 to see why people didn't get mail (often IMF). However the best thing was that I could find a message and double click on it and it would say "Message delivered locally to store" which meant it was in the user mailbox. I've looked for the same in Ex2007 and I think I've found it. Is it the line that says EventID: Deliver Source: StoreDriver? If so, the next line shows EventID: Submit. What's that? Thanks, Neal. Exchange Server 2007 has agent logs which can help you troubleshoot/determine the actions taken by different ...

Tracking Relaying
I just enabled relaying on my Exchange 2003 server, by only allowing one internal ip address to relay, In the users group, I removed authenticated users, and added the computer name. I would like to enable tracking in the event viewer to see what is getting relayed. What setting would I have to add to allow me to see what is getting relayed? Try https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822930 Bruce wrote: > I just enabled relaying on my Exchange 2003 server, by only allowing one > internal ip address to relay, In the users group, I removed authenticated &...

Track incoming mail from a different domain
I have this net configuration: -Windows 2003 Server wich is in charge of all net functions (loggin, email, web hosting) -Windows SBS 2003 with Microsoft CRM Server. As the Exchange is in the server that doesn't have CRM, i'm not able to see any incoming mail. Is there a way to set this up? ...

Tracking money market funds with Cashflow
I've recently decided to start transferring my checking account funds from my bank to my investment brokerage account. The funds will be transferred into a money market fund where I will use this fund for day-to-day expenses. However, herein is my problem. I rely heavily upon the Cashflow tool with Money, but Money only tracks cash accounts, bank accounts, the "cash" balance of an investment account, etc. Since money market transactions are treated as purchases from the "cash" portion of the investment account, then I'm unable to accurately forecast my ca...

Stock count processing for serial tracked items
When processing stock counts for serial tracked items, GP defaults to '(not Set)'. Users believe this should default to 'Counted' or at leat a facility to mass update serial lines. This would be helpful to process stock take for items that have hundred serial numbers ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

how to set different colors to track changes author reviewer
I want different colours to be set for track changes i.e first colour by author another colour by reviewer and yet another colour when the author reviews the replies given by the reviewer ...

Track outbound mail in CRM4
I would like to setup our system so all outbound email send through outlook will be tracked in CRM. We are using CRM 4, and have the Email Router setup, so this is tracking all inbound email, but users have to click the track in CRM for outbound email, we would like all mail to be tracked in CRM without them having to click this. One option I have seen metioned is to forward a copy of all outbound email to the CRM Email Router account, which would probably work, but I can not find any way to forward all outbound email to this account. In Rules in outlook the only option is to cc to thi...

automatic invoice tracking log in Basic Edition 2003
In Office 2000, I used to be able to create an invoice and excel would place the info. in an invoice log spreadsheet for me. Is this option available in Excel 2003? I have Basic Edition 2003. I can't even find the "Invoice Tool Bar" that I had in 2000. ...

tracking changes #3
how do I change tracking options in Excel (i.e. change from highlighting to strikethrough)? ...

Tracking option
There was an tracking icon on sent mails to track the messages earlier but when our administrator moved the exchange server from 2003 to 2007 it is no more available. i am using outlook 2007 and i have enabled tracking option but tracking doesn't appear on sent mail. any ideas? thanks Are you getting responses back? Are they processing? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging ...

tracking cash expenses #6
This is new to me. I want to track the cash expenses that I aquire after taking a sum of cash out from the bank via atm, etc and spending said cash. How and where do I do this. ...

Changing the Account "Cash Flow" tracks...
I have multiple accounts that I track with Money Deluxe & Business 2002, but the "Cash Flow" feature points to only three of the five accounts and the one I wish to track isn't included...how do I change this? -- Ron On the pulldown for accounts on the Cash Flow Forecast off the Bills & Deposits page, there is one selection at the bottom called Multiple Accounts... It allows you to select which of your accounts to show. "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F78B4D8-D868-4EA9-BFB5-4AAF1345337A@microsoft.com... >I have mult...

Points Tracking
I am trying to create a spread sheet that tracks points for my son racing finishes. The first problem I have run into is that you ca only nest 7 IF statements I have 6 Colums. Race Date, Track Name, Class Raced, Number of Racers, Finish, Points The important columns are Class Raced, Number of Racers, and Finish. The Column I am trying to auto fill is of course Points. Here is where it gets tricky. There are three classes. Novice, Inter and Expert. First place for Novice is worth 25 points. However firs place for Expert is 100. They give points all the way down to 8th plac (hence the pro...

Track Sales Weekly, Monthly and Annually with this Powerful Tool 25994
--boundarynDqNAw== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable SSv_&il>#RzKPOLS,P<f^lW#/ --boundarynDqNAw== Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HEAD></HEAD> <BODY contentEditable=3Dtrue> <P>&nbsp; (RST) Retail Sales Tracker Spreadsheet is a reliable and feature-= packed excel spreadsheet designed to help your business easily manage custo= mer sales. Streamline your business processes with this flexible and powerf= u...

sell cvv + transfer + ship + dumps + track 1&2...all country !
Hello all !! I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam Contact me - Y!m: khaisell - Email : khaisell******.com.vn us (visa , master) = 2 $ us (amex , dis) = 4 $ us (full) = Hello all !! I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam Contact me: - Y!m: khaisell - Email : khaisell******.com.vn us (visa , master) = 2 $ us (amex , dis) = 4 $ us (full) = 20$ us card with DOB = 10$ ====== uk (visa , master) = 5 $ uk (amex , dis ) = 10 $ uk (with dob) = 20$ uk (full) = 40$ ====== EU Italia = 18$ Germany = Sweden = 18$ Spain = 18$ France = 18$ Japan = 20$ Denmark = 20$ Au = 10$ Ca = ...

Email Tracking
I am having an issue where based on security role settings my users can not send an outlook email and track it in CRM. They get an error that says: "The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action. For more information, contact your system administrator . . . . no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM" I checked the security settings and could not find anything that appears to correspond to this king of error. Are they all MS CRM licensed users? Have you drilled down into their spe...

Tracking Mutual Funds from ING
I have a 401k plan that invests in mutual funds, which update their amounts daily. Is there somewhere I can add this to Money and start tracking how well or bad these investments are doing. Money provides Investments and Investment Accounts as vehicles to follow market behavior of specific investment vehicles and to follow the performance of holdings in these investments respectively. Money provides tools for you to do a fair job tracking 401(k) investments using Investment holdings in Investment Accounts. There is help on this in on-line help, in an unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup (h...

date tracking

How to track 401(k) loan
I'm trying to track a loan i have against my 401K. I can't find any information on the correct way to do this. Anyone have any suggestions? There are probably several ways this can be done. Try reading http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=2 for an industrial strength version.. "Rob Cork" <robert.cork@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:ifk_e.765$Y_5.245@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > I'm trying to track a loan i have against my 401K. I can't find any > information on the correct way to do this. Anyone have any suggestions? Dick Watson wrote: > ...

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...