Setup VB6 COM application

Hello,

I have created VB6 application and my Server will be running on remote
machine.

I have Used Clireg32 command to register remote server. But I am not
able to create object of the server. I get Error 70 Permission denied.

I have no clue what is happening. PLease help.

Let me know for more information.
Thanks
Harsha
0
Harsha

Run Application as a Service under SBS 2008
We run SBS 2008 virtualised under VMware ESXi which like most hypervisors does not support USB passthrough to the guest OS. This limitation creates a complication with SBS backup which we have resolved by implementing a USB over IP device to present a USB HDD to SBS as a backup target. Unfortunatley the software that runs the device does not install as a service so if the Admin account is logged off the backup HDD is disconnected, not an ideal situation. The old "path\INSTSRV.EXE My Service path\SRVANY.EXE" does not seem to be supported under Server 2008, does anyone ...

EXCEL AND VB6.0
Hi All, MY Application is a web application.Client from the user system can upload a EXCEL file for processing at WEBSERVER. The Requirement is when the processing of excel is going any bad records according to busines rule if found need to be written into a new EXCEL file. The VB componet used for it refer a EXCEL object but at server according to client wouldnt be any "MS OFFICE" Installed thu my program to generate the EXCEL obejct refernce is not working. Is there any way by which without installing MS OFFICE at webserver i can create a EXCEL file. THis is urgent please...

Attempt to execute com object 'mix.discount' failed. could not cre
When i open the RMS pos, it gives me this error: "Attempt to execute com object 'mix.discount' failed. could not create object.". Can anyone help??? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C826B4.F23FB7D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TJW, Not positive, but it sounds like an add-on program issue. Do you have = any? Maybe a pricing add-on? --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Deadlock with Single Threaded Application
I am using MS Visual C++ 6.0 (Professional edition) on Win XP 5.1 SP 2. I am developing a Windows application that calls vanilla C/C++ classes. I have gone to Project:Settings:C/C++:Code Generation and selected Debug Single-Threaded under Use Run-Time Library Despite the fact that I use exactly the same code every time, the program sometimes runs through to completeion w/o any problems and sometimes hangs in random places. Both of these outcomes occurs both when I am doing other work on the PC and when I leave the PC with a single application running. I know that it is hanging when it is...

Default page setup
Is there a way that I can set the default page size and orientation in Visio 2002 ...

SRB_IO_CONTROL ioctl call from user application
hi all, i tried to send the command IOCTL_SCSI_MINIPORT in scsi device and it is working fine. but i am facing error with storport miniport driver. in scsi miniport driver i am taking handle with \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE# and it works but i found from web that it doesnt work with storport miniport driver. as we have to get the handle with \\.\SCSI#. is it the only way to get the handle in storport? is it possible to create handle with the disk number of the driver letter like \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE# or \\.\D: and send IOCTL_SCSI_MINIPORT call to miniport driver? please help me, thanks...

application.getopenfilename to open a file saved on a server
How do I set the current drive if I wish to us application.getopenfilename to open a file if the folder I wish to vie is on a server -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ChDrive "C:\" -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "dovrox >" <<dovrox.1654sh@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:dovrox.1654sh@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I set the current drive if I wish to use > application.getopenfilename to open a file if the folder I w...

Get text from anather application
want to get to copy or get the selected text from internet explorer i use this code to get the hWnd HWND FgHwnd=GetForegroundWindow(); DWORD lpdwProcessId; DWORD td=GetWindowThreadProcessId(FgHwnd,&lpdwProcessId); AttachThreadInput(td,GetCurrentThreadId(),TRUE); HWND awnd=GetFocus(); and then i use SendMessage to copy the text char buffer[256] = {0}; SendMessage(awnd, WM_COPY,255, (LPARAM)&buffer); its works fine if the application has a simple edit or rich edit box. but i when i want to get the text from internet explorer it doesnt work. Please help me natanr123@vfem...

Calling a non-microsoft application
(1) How can I run a non-microsoft application from Access? (2) Is there a way to show that non-microsoft application inside a control? My guess is that this control would be similar to the Access image viewer (application viewer?) Thanks in advance Question #1 = Shell Function Runs an executable program and returns a Variant (Double) representing the program's task ID if successful, otherwise it returns zero. Syntax = Shell(pathname[,windowstyle]) Query your Access Help to learn more about this function. "Jess" wrote: > (1) How can I run a non-micro...

NetBank / Money Setup
I've seen in some older posts that there have been problems connecting to NetBank via MS Money... I'm having the same problem, and so far, NetBank support has been no help. Has anyone out there found a solution to this problem yet? Thanks. ...

Problem with COM add-in
I have one com addin which works with outlook 2000/2002/2003. One can see its icon in standard tool bar. My problem is, on mouse over, the icon get distorted in outlook 2002. This is not the case with outlook 2000 and 2003. Waiting..... CC So nobody replied..... But fortunately I got the solution and its bit strange. Here it goes. Outlook 2002 do not support the toolbar bitmaps with 256 colors or higher(24 bit). If the bitmap used is of 16 color bitmap everything goes fine. I don't know if that's the sole solution and that's why I am putting my findings again here so tha...

Date and Time setup
I work at a 24 hour job we take readings every hour. I want to have the date autofill a cell as the current date but our sheet changes at 0700 every day. So if the sheet is worked on at 0100 the date needs to be for the past day starting at 0700, if the time for the current day changes to 0800 the cell will display the new date. ie: 0100hrs = 4/18/06 0600hrs = 4/18/06 0800hrs = 4/19/06 etc... =TODAY()-(A1<=TIME(7,0,0))*1 HTH -- AP "Joe" <jdbarnes63@earthlink.net> a �crit dans le message de news:28db731403ef4144bf9b3800591a428e@ureader.com... > I work at a 24 ho...

Not a valid Win32 application
I'm getting C:\Users\Anna\Desktop\xxxxx.doc is not a valid Win32 application when I try to open a word doc I recently uupgraded to office 2007. I have tried to "open with" but no joy regedit performed and still no change ...

VB application crashes after QueryCencelSelectionDelete
Hi all, My developing environment: MS Win 2000 sp4 VB6 SP6 Visio 2003 standard SP2 In VB, the code for the event is as follows: Private Function vdcFlow_QueryCancelSelectionDelete(ByVal selection As Visio.IVSelection) As Boolean Dim RetVal As VbMsgBoxResult If selection.Item(1).Type = visTypeGroup Then RetVal = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to delete step " & selection.Item(1).Name & "?", vbQuestion + vbOKCancel) If RetVal = vbOK Then 'Proceed to delete the step from table Step If Not DeleteStep(Val(selectio...

Cash Drawer locked by another application
Hi everyone, I have a MMF cash drawer connected to an Epson TM-T88IV running on RMS 2.0. I've configured the OPOS for both the cash drawer and the receipt printer. Receipt printer works fine, but I can't open the cash drawer. I'm getting error 913: application is locked by another application. Could someone shed some light on how to resolve this issue? Thank you. We've had similar experience ... try powering off everything (PC included) and powering back on. This should kill the application that has locked the drawer. "MB" wrote: > Hi everyone, > ...

Page Setup Problem
Yes, the problem is this: Actual right footer in the file is "C:\2005\PLAN 2005\2005 PLAN.XLS" And we wanted to change to Printed on "Time" & "Date", the change is accepted, but as soon as I print it out or even a print preview, comes back with the old footer, I have change it several times, something else weird that I notice is that if I try to type something is the right footer, typing run from right to left. I do not know what to do. Thanks Check the ThisWorkbook module of your file; Look for a Before_Print Macro; that may be the culprit... Good Luck...

"Pay As You Earn" P.A.Y.E setup available in Dynamics GP Payroll
Need to setup "Pay As You Earn" P.A.Y.E which is used in Barbados and UK community. Does GP have payroll module to handle just like it does for calculating CPP in Payroll Canada and Federal Taxes in US? ...

Manager grayed out on user setup

another applic. did't shut down properly messed up outlook.pst
I was setting up companion link to sync goldmine calender. It did not work so I uninstalled companion link and tryed to reenter outlook. Now I get this error message: Unable to display folder. Another application closed while using your personal folders file....outlook.pst. How do I fix the error and use my outlook. Billy Calhoun;117725 Wrote: > I was setting up companion link to sync goldmine calender. It did not > work > so I uninstalled companion link and tryed to reenter outlook. Now I > get this > error message: Unable to display folder. Another app...

http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com
http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com - This software deletes duplicate files in media collection of any type 1. Quick search for file duplicates by their contents no matter what their file names are. 2. It is possible to find file duplicates only by file names. 3. Searching for duplicate music files (mp3) by an mp3 tag. It is possible to compare tracks by artist, name, album, year, comment, genre. Or by several tags at a time. 4. Searching for similar images. 5. Searching ZIP and RAR archives. 6. Searching for file duplicates in certain folders. It is also possible to specify folders that should ...

Collector Setup Info linked to Customer Info
Customer wanted to have a valid link between the Collector Setup Info linked to Customer Info tables to be able to add these fields to the CN_Mail_Merge01 report: Collector Name Position Name CN Email Address CN Collector Phone1 CN Collector Fax ...

Application Quit does not work
When I have the personal file loaded the Application.Quit does not work. I close all workbooks in a macro before I use the quit statement but it still does not work. Any Ideas? -- Thank You in Advance Ed Davis I also found that it does not quit at all. All workbooks are closed but the application is still running. I get a blue Excel screen no workbook or sheets. -- Thank You in Advance Ed Davis "Ed Davis" <ed@danverssoftware.com> wrote in message news:uN1%239MYLKHA.6016@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When I have the personal file loaded the Application.Quit does not w...

Slow Mailflow after DST application
Since I applied DST Patches to my exchange production servers (last night)since then the mail flow for internal users and external is painfully slow. We can receive internet email no issues with that. Mails are pilling up in the Que on all servers .. I am lsot where to start troubleshooting and how? Advise Please, Thank you. ...

can no longer open office applications
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) In the middle of an automatic update (11.5.5, I think), I selected to stop the install as it was having problems loading. When I went to open a document necessary for work today, I found I could no longer open word, excel, or powerpoint. Office 2004 is still listed as a folder in my applications folder. I attemtped to automatically install the update from the microsoft site, but it states that I do not have the system requirements necessary for that update. Is there anything that can be done to get Office working again on my computer? ...

Shared mailbox setup
I have a number of shared mailboxes, and I need to grant access to those mailboxes to several different users on each mailbox. I've created a security group for each mailbox and given that security group Full Mailbox Access as well as "Send As..." permissions. I've also checked the box that says "Associated External Account" on the shared mailbox. I'm being told that the users in the security group get the message "The set of folders could not be opened" when they try to get into the shared mailbox. Is there some other permission they need? Will ...